Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? (45469 Views)

Please Advice Me: I’m Pregnant For My Husband Junior Brother, What Do I Do? / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / Home Alone With My Step Brother…episode 14 (SEX STORY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by tkb417(m): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2008
are there no correct guys around again that you can shag?
close ur eyes and look elsewhere.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by NEHEMS: 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2008
SHASA4U OR WHATEVER YOU CALLED YOURSELF. HE IS YOUR BROTHER BECAREFULL.IF HE HAS MADE LOVE TO YOU THEN GO AND TELL YOUR PASTOR NOW. don't try what you have in mine becouse that GUY is your BROTHER.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by londonlady(f): 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2008
deor03:

Just close your eyes and imagine the wedding day, especially the traditional wedding, There will be a lot of confusion.

people, think of the positives here!

i think it will make for a cheap wedding, no asoebi for the different sides as they would be only one side.
also very little guests to cater for as not alot of people will want to attend the freak-wedding!
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2008
@sasha4u

na wa ooooooooo!!!!!!

wonders shall neva seize!!!!

all the bobos in ur area don die??

if na so, plenty dey my area. I would be glad to introduce you.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by olamijuwon(f): 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2008
i feel for you so much. i dont know how this life could be so cruel, imagine urself asking for something, and when u get it, u just cant have it. any way pls do not let the world scorn you, stay away from him. the feeling you are having is Evil
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by theboy0808(m): 4:57am On Jan 30, 2008
Hmmm. . .
*¡sin comentarios!*
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by claramola: 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2008
[b] i would have started this as a new topic but i can't find the link for a new topic on the site. Please people am in a fix. my sister hadn't had a boyfriend for about 2 years since her last relationship crashed. then last year she met a guy who is not from our tribe during her 3 weeks orientation camp in NYSC. Since then both have developed their relationship and everyone in our house likes him. My younger brother looks at him as a big brother too. He buys things for us like how a big brother should.

but recently i realized i started developing some funny feelings for this guy. Anytime he calls me when i'm in skool, i go weak in the knees when i hear his voice. my heart beats fast anytime he gives me a hug. the day he gave me a peck on my cheek, i almost died with emotion. i wasn't myself throughout that day. Am afraid I'm falling in love with him. I don't want to hurt my sister's feelings. I know it is wrong, but i just can't help this feeling for him. please help me out.
[/b]
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by U1(m): 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2008
Abeg stop that, we boys plenty for area like this and you want tell me say you never see anyone wey you like. Please forget that incestuous matter (if not incest, whatever it is) and come here. I DEY WAIT OOO.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by squirrel20(f): 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2008
Even though you are not blood related, i don't actually think it will be ideal for you both to be together.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by dequeen(f): 2:27pm On Jan 30, 2008
My sis. how could u say dat when there are lot of guys out there. thou i understand  Ur

feeling but u hv  to stay away with the guy, if u dont want trouble 4 urself, u may be

wondering what i mean by ssaying dat, but, i know what i'm saying. dat one is nt a

love but a lust i'm so sorry 4 saying dat.  just pray, if  u are a xtain, pray 2 God dat HE  

should tk control of Ur life, because u are now  in the  hands of , dont let me say dat. and  if

u dont uunderstand me or u need more explanation just contact on my e-mail

(queenesther864real@yahoo.com), so dat we can talk more. i like u 4 freeing Ur

mind, , there are lot of people out there, dat what  dey do is nt  good, but, they will

nt say it out, Kudos 2 u 4 dat,
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by boronze(m): 8:23am On Jan 31, 2008
d controversy it will generate is not worth whatever feelings u tink u av 4him,forget him ooooo cry cry
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Akinagirl(f): 12:35am On Feb 01, 2008
deep down you probably know its wrong, or else, you wouldnt be asking this question.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by baby4u2(f): 1:51am On Feb 01, 2008
well i know your not blood and all, its just morally wrong. and for you to post your concerns here, u also know that it is wrong somehow. don't let it go any further, if not your sakes, for both your parents sakes.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by drealsmile(m): 3:23am On Feb 01, 2008
dequeen:

My sis. how could u say that when there are lot of guys out there. thou i understand your

feeling but u hv to stay away with the guy, if u don't want trouble 4 yourself, u may be

wondering what i mean by ssaying that, but, i know what i'm saying. that one is nt a

love but a lust i'm so sorry 4 saying that. just pray, if u are a xtain, pray 2 God that HE

should tk control of your life, because u are now in the hands of , don't let me say that. and if

u don't uunderstand me or u need more explanation just contact on my e-mail

(queenesther864real@yahoo.com), so that we can talk more. i like u 4 freeing your

mind, , there are lot of people out there, that what dey do is nt good, but, they will

nt say it out, Kudos 2 u 4 that,

bros convert her well well oh, is like she dey lack b/f, turn her 2 ur own make she no look her brother face again. thanks 4 d helpin
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by ajel: 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2008
Hope you have not gone mad
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by noel76(m): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2008
@ poster, i believe u are an adult, hence shud be able 2 differentiate rite from wrong, if ur families accept such relationship then it's acceptable after all there are some culture dat do allow cousins to get married to each other so if it is acceptable to ur family members then go ahead if not, then dont ooooo.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Opoki(m): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2008
ajel:

Hope you have not gone mad

You shouldn't have say such a thing to her
@shasha:Simply give your life to God and all this devilish act will
Cease from your heart,
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by dragnet: 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2008
sasha4u, convert that love u think u have 4 eachother to "brotherly / sisterly" love & go find the authentic owner of those"feelings"
u know. . . . .when desirable aint available, . . .available turns desirable. . . . . . . . SO LEAVE THAT WRONG AVAILABLE & SEEK DESIRABLE . . . . . . . Before someone says I wrote in chinese. . .let me summarize. . Just forget that ur step brother grin
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by finemocha(f): 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2008
hmm interesting
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by ayettymama(f): 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2008
ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE CHATTING RUBBISH, WHERE IN THE BIBLE DOES IT SAY, THOUGH SHALL NOT HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOUR STEP-BROTHER NOBODY CAN JUDGE THIS LADY BECAUSE IT IS A WIERD BUT DELICATE MATTER. WHAT IF SHE MET HIM IN ANOTHER COUNTRY AND WERE HITTING IT OFF FROM THERE. WILL YOU TELL THEM TO BREAK UP because THIER PARENTS ARE MARRIED TO EACH OTHER?
I PERSONALLY THINK THE WHOLE THING IS A BAD IDEA AND YOU SHOULD TRY AND GET RID OF YOUR FEELINGS FOR HIM. DONT FEEL BAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT BLOOD RELATIVES YOU SHARE NOTHING BUT A HOME.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Nella(f): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2008
@ Poster : . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

JUST PLUG UR HEART OUT AND KILL IT!
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by kenosky: 11:45am On Feb 04, 2008
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed na wa o
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by chusky(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2008
Sorry 4 ur self,

I'm promising u dat if u continue wit dat u pple will have problem on the way

Dat u will hate each like shit there will perpetual hatred

Be warn and accept Christ
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by angelchi(f): 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2008
u need deliverance.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by edwardaigb: 12:49am On Feb 05, 2008
My Sister, This part of the world is filled with lies and deception. there is nothing wrong since you parent had you guys from different persons. BUT you people needs to be very sure of yourself because should you guys not work out. it would affect your parent. Shine, Shine and Shine your eyes well well.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Rlst84sale(m): 7:19am On Feb 06, 2008
Wow!

This is very serious. Please love the guy as your brother not as your lover. The complications are too much and it will only make an usloved mistery episode. The shame and disgrace you will cause your parents would be devastating. That is not a reltionship you should even consider. Thinking that you now found the love you long desired is nothing but a syndrome from challenge of something you can't have. Develop resistance, move far away from him for a while and be away from each other out of site is out of mind. That is your relative not a boyfriend. It's just like a bird and fish falling in love, where are they gonna make their nest?.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by tommyex(m): 7:22am On Feb 06, 2008
have u ever watched Nkan be?ehen You will act on the next episode

I feel its bad
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by sasha4u(f): 11:08pm On Feb 14, 2008
ive read all your replies, and thank you to all those who are a little supportive or at least polite, and for those who werent i say i should be delivered from all evil, i have heard you. I am not sure exactly if the latter individuals are giving me advice or insulting me, isnt it funny how christians are always the first people to judge, even though they profess to be so holy, anyway that is another matter entirely,

Ive thought and thought about it, (my situation) and ive decided to let fate decide.

And to the guy who called me a goat, GROW UP!!
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2008
claramola:

[b] i would have started this as a new topic but i can't find the link for a new topic on the site.  Please people am in a fix. my sister hadn't had a boyfriend for about 2 years since her last relationship crashed. then last year she met a guy who is not from our tribe during her 3 weeks orientation camp in NYSC. Since then both have developed their relationship and everyone in our house likes him. My younger brother looks at him as a big brother too. He buys things for us like how a big brother should.

but recently i realized i started developing some funny feelings for this guy. Anytime he calls me when i'm in school, i go weak in the knees when i hear his voice.  my heart beats fast anytime he gives me a hug. the day he gave me a peck on my cheek, i almost died with emotion. i wasn't myself throughout that day.  Am afraid I'm falling in love with him. I don't want to hurt my sister's feelings. I know it is wrong, but i just can't help this feeling for him. please help me out.
[/b]

it seems you are out of your mind,your elder sisters boyfriend,o!
you are about to cause a problem in your family,be careful.
as for the guy, he is not i love wt any of you,all he wanted to do is to go round all your sisters.
no wonder the bible says "they will come in a sheep like form but inside they are wolves"
i sugest you let your sister knows what he was doing.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by izzle(f): 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2008
No girl !!! it's actually the word thing to do love, pls try and take that tought of ur mind cause it's gonnan damage ur future , Remeber and pray.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by madamkoko: 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2008
Some of the Nigerians on this thing, don't know how to read, geeez,

They take everything out of CONTEXT,

If you have nothing USEFUL to say SHUT IT.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by madamkoko: 11:04pm On Mar 07, 2008
SASHA4U, hope u've learned that Nigerians are very bitter, cynical, and angry people, lol

Thier country is in need of DIRE HElp with thier useless politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. / I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries / Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.