Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,790 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? (45463 Views)

Please Advice Me: I’m Pregnant For My Husband Junior Brother, What Do I Do? / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / Home Alone With My Step Brother…episode 14 (SEX STORY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Carl1880(m): 8:49am On Apr 14, 2009
I dunno about you guys,

I come a single father and just me home. I had a crush on this girl, as far back as i can remember. when i turned 11 she was 10, i asked her to be my girl. Being innocent kids she agreed, a year later we were having sex in her mom's house.

Now we were 15 & 14, a dreadful day we returned from school went in her bedroom and had sex. Well my mistake was after sex i should have left but fell a sleep, that same evening her mom caught us in her bed, buck ass naked, a sleep.

OMFG was she mad, she called my dad and asked him to pick me up and told him what had happen. This was the first time my dad even knew i had a girlfriend. he came to her house grabbed me by the ear and got royally pissed off. while i sat in the car he went inside to talk to her mom, to this day i have no clue what was said.

After that day my relationship with this girl was either in school or through her friends taking her to the mall. we would sneak in the mall's restroom and have sex.

Six months had passed like this and one day in the mall i caught my dad and her mom walking around holding hands. I was shocked!!! they didn't see me so i ran back to my girlfriend's and told her what i saw. we never confronted our parents. And let the day, and months pass cause when our parents were out we were together, we were kids we didn't know any better.

I still remember that day my dad took me to my girlfriend's house and after a very very quiet dinner. they told us they were getting married!!!
They never knew that me and my girlfriend were still having sex and were in love. Ohh we argued with our parents but to no avail. we never told them about us though, fear i guess.

Four months later they got married and started living at our house.

Me and my girlfriend/step sister, we stopped having sex, and we both fell in a state of confused depression. we weren't sure how to handle this.

Almost a year had passed and we had finally started being normal around each other, going to school, got new girl friend and she a boy friend.

Ahh!! i remember a fine summer day it was. Sun was shinning, no clouds in the sky, every now and then a cool breeze will follow, birds singing. I was in the pool having a relaxing "float" and my step sister joined me.

We were talking in general about school, boys, girls, friends, etc, then we finally talked about us, what we had what we were doing back then, during this she would say something pause look at me i would say something pause and look at her. We got real uncomfortable, she jumped of her float and ran back in the den saying that she had to go to the bathroom. she had no idea i followed her. I told her that we should talk about it so that we aren't so uncomfortable alone around each other, then she turned around and told me that she still thinks about us, she misses the intimacy we shared and she still loves me.

During my shocked stare she reached over and kissed me, i had many many many emotions running through me, but what conquered all was the feeling of relieve and i just grabbed her and kissed her like finding a long lost love returned. we had sex in the den and it was good, really good. manly cause we took our time in having sex not rush it. we had sex all through high school.

we both got accepted into the same college far away from our home. we both live together and love each other. we have talked about marriage, kids, a family.

we both have coped with our situation by saying that our parents were selfish in not considering that the first time they met we were caught having sex.

So by your def. we don't care if people call us incest or whatever, we are not blood related, never have been.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by ladybam(f): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2009
@post
wipe d tot of ur love away, cos it will only lead u 2comitting abomination
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by lildainty(f): 11:44am On Apr 14, 2009
ha-ha . . . . u need counselin my sister . . . !
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by touchmeder: 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2009

I dunno about you guys,

I come a single father and just me home. I had a crush on this girl, as far back as i can remember. when i turned 11 she was 10, i asked her to be my girl. Being innocent kids she agreed, a year later we were having sex in her mom's house.

Now we were 15 & 14, a dreadful day we returned from school went in her bedroom and had sex. Well my mistake was after sex i should have left but fell a sleep, that same evening her mom caught us in her bed, buck ass naked, a sleep.

OMFG was she mad, she called my dad and asked him to pick me up and told him what had happen. This was the first time my dad even knew i had a girlfriend. he came to her house grabbed me by the ear and got royally pissed off. while i sat in the car he went inside to talk to her mom, to this day i have no clue what was said.

After that day my relationship with this girl was either in school or through her friends taking her to the mall. we would sneak in the mall's restroom and have sex.

Six months had passed like this and one day in the mall i caught my dad and her mom walking around holding hands. I was shocked!!! they didn't see me so i ran back to my girlfriend's and told her what i saw. we never confronted our parents. And let the day, and months pass cause when our parents were out we were together, we were kids we didn't know any better.

I still remember that day my dad took me to my girlfriend's house and after a very very quiet dinner. they told us they were getting married!!!
They never knew that me and my girlfriend were still having sex and were in love. Ohh we argued with our parents but to no avail. we never told them about us though, fear i guess.

Me and my girlfriend/step sister, we stopped having sex, and we both fell in a state of confused depression. we weren't sure how to handle this.

Almost a year had passed and we had finally started being normal around each other, going to school, got new girl friend and she a boy friend.

Ahh!! i remember a fine summer day it was. Sun was shinning, no clouds in the sky, every now and then a cool breeze will follow, birds singing. I was in the pool having a relaxing "float" and my step sister joined me.

We were talking in general about school, boys, girls, friends, etc, then we finally talked about us, what we had what we were doing back then, during this she would say something pause look at me i would say something pause and look at her. We got real uncomfortable, she jumped of her float and ran back in the den saying that she had to go to the bathroom. she had no idea i followed her. I told her that we should talk about it so that we aren't so uncomfortable alone around each other, then she turned around and told me that she still thinks about us, she misses the intimacy we shared and she still loves me.

During my shocked stare she reached over and kissed me, i had many many many emotions running through me, but what conquered all was the feeling of relieve and i just grabbed her and kissed her like finding a long lost love returned. we had sex in the den and it was good, really good. manly cause we took our time in having sex not rush it. we had sex all through high school.

we both got accepted into the same college far away from our home. we both live together and love each other. we have talked about marriage, kids, a family.

we both have coped with our situation by saying that our parents were selfish in not considering that the first time they met we were caught having sex.

So by your def. we don't care if people call us incest or whatever, we are not blood related, never have been.

Are you for real? this is an amazing story. Are you nigerian or maybe an african by any chance (just curious)
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by IFELEKE(m): 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2009
@Poster,
Personally, I don't see anything wrong in it since you aren't related by blood.
But As An African?. . . .Uhmmmm
God Help You!

Carl1880:

I dunno about you guys,

Kinda Deep and Complicated!
If you are outside here, Then GoodLuck to you.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Hamzo1(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2009
come i just registered and i saw your msg,come let me tell you,what you posted is really wrong,kindly seize yourself from these stupid demonic act and act right, hamzo
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Carl1880(m): 5:57am On Apr 17, 2009
no i am not Nigerian. I am south African by decent. I was born and raised in USA. My girlfriend/fiance is caucasian. Its been 3 yrs since we contacted our parents. We celebrate everything together holidays, vacations, birthdays. we live together as a married couple.

We both work to support ourselves. Thank god for scholarships that pays for our college tuition.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by sisisisi(f): 8:31am On Apr 17, 2009
Go join "sock" on the tv show called "Reaper" make wuna continue di love wuna step bro-sis
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by wudd: 7:52am On May 07, 2010
seriously, your dad is tapping his mom's arse, now you want him to be tapping your arse and that sounds right to you abi, your brain needs total over-haul and your thoughts need sand-blasting. if you need a guy so bad, i know charity begins at home, not in all cases okay, okunrin yapa ni gboro. okay when u get to church, whose gonna be the parents of the bride and groom, the families of your surname and your surname invites naira landers to the devilish matrimony between their son and daughter, CRAP!,
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by wudd: 7:55am On May 07, 2010
@ carl , you guys really have a family circle going on there, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:08am On May 07, 2010
A
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by chibenwa(m): 9:16am On May 07, 2010
@poster, end the story, its wrong.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by mj5683(f): 2:34am On Jul 31, 2010
Oh my gosh. I feel the same exact way you do. I have that situation too. I'm in love with my step brother and he feels the same way for me. I thought no one would understand, but you probably do. Haha. So how is it going with that?
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by seedord247(m): 5:22am On Jul 31, 2010
what about having sex with your cousin?
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by lovemoi2(f): 7:58am On Jul 31, 2010
All dis i feel for u wey some of ena dey say. HE IS HER BROTHER PERIOD!!! They freaking met after their parents got married so why did thier little minds nt see each other as sibblings. In any society its creepy. Nt just naija.
@ poster U r not d first or last 2 fall inlove, so get ya mind of ya BROTHER. To make u feel better. People get heart broken by a patner even after they fell inlove, people get divorced even after falling inlove!!
SO DONT LET THE WORD INLOVE MAKE U Do SOMETHING STUPID!
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by asofejo(m): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2010
@OP, u may not be blood related but i want u to know that it is culturally bad, its a taboo for GOD's sake, if u can handle the pressure then go on,
wudd:

seriously, your dad is tapping his mom's arse, now you want him to be tapping your arse and that sounds right to you abi, your brain needs total over-haul and your thoughts need sand-blasting. if you need a guy so bad, i know charity begins at home, not in all cases okay, okunrin yapa ni gboro. okay when u get to church, whose gonna be the parents of the bride and groom, the families of your surname and your surname invites naira landers to the devilish matrimony between their son and daughter, CRAP!,
GBAM grin grin grin , @sasha4u why can't u use ur head and not ur heart in this sitaution because i know deep inside u that u feel uncomfortable and u know this is totally wrong, i bet u when the bobo Zap you,he will dump u like most guys do to girls like you, use yo+ur head, ADVICE NO BE CURSE OOOOOO
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by jarteh(m): 10:43am On Aug 29, 2010
[color=#990000][/color]
Sorry sasha if im late with a response to this issue im new to the
chat thing alot late acctualy and im pretty stupid for responding
first of all if your in love with your step-brother its not wrong
definition of sibling [brother/sister] is born of the same parent
you are not, If you grew up to gether that would be different
love has nothing to do with your head follow your heart but before you do annything talk to your pastor i may be wrong,
Think of it this way, What if you knew him before you parents
got married and fell in love would you break up with him just because your parents married.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by obiksam(m): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2010
You are not only in love you are mad
Both of you need deliverance.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by james1(m): 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2010
@sasha4u.I understand it is allowed in some tribe's,especially in Ghana.is it allowed in your tribe?if no,discard that thought fortwith;the pressure from continueing against the norm(what is acceptable in your tribe)will consume you not him"in Nigeria men get away with adultery,women hardly ever.men get away with incest,women;when then bubble burst and reality set's in,life become's meaningless.
I can assure you,there are load's of men out there that are more amazing,handsome,caring and deft than him.
I don't mean to scare you;the grim fact,this act where it is not accepted has caused untold damage to many girls.it has destroyed homes,unleashed curse's and struggle's that outlived the core partipant's.
TO STOP THIS,YOU MUST FIRST TELL YOURSELF(NOT HIM)THAT IT IS WRONG, THEN TELL HIM(IF YOUR TRIBE IS AGAINST IT)MAKE CONCIOUS EFFORTS BY LEAVING THAT AREA.
MEN TALK TO WOMEN EVERYDAY,START SEEING ANOTHER MAN FAST AND MAKE REAL EFFORTS TO SHUT HIM OUT.
YOU WILL BE SURPRISED HOW FAST YOU GOT OVER HIM.
You briefed us about"one night,we took our friendship further"TAKE HEED WHY THOU CAN.when many peeps are in love,their mind's no longer reason straight:everything is possible!
You are in love now,these word's pouring out on this thread will seem like or be outright gibberish to you but when that now relative of your's"pounds"you into deep confusion and back,you will be flushed with satisfaction and be forced to reason straight.  
Love make's the heart grow fonder"if a brother start looking at his blood sister or mother"with corner,corner eye's" he will sleep with her,vice versa.these wicked feeligs rear their ugly head's in million's of heart's daily;it is practical self control or seeing it as a taboo that send such feeling's flying out the window!
I DON TALK MY OWN'O.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Appleyard(m): 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2010
[color=#000099][/color] In life there are so many hills to climb upward,and this is just one of them.this thing is very complicated.u c,in societal values,iw may depend on where u come from,in d eyes GOD,it may not b wrong since both of u are not blood related.but in d eyes oe d natural law,it may sound absurd.so pls,to avoid any public ridicule,u beta find someone else.pls.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by femy2010(m): 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2010
@poster,
Brotherly love okay but anything beyond that should be quenched pronto as that road leads to nothing but disgrace and humiliation.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by jubrealguy(m): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2010
for all i care,the marriage is impossible
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by james1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2010
@Sasha4u.WHY ARE YOU NOT SAYING ANYTHING?we are waiting for you.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by kaiba101: 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2010
okay, i know it's been a long time since you posted your question- but i joined this whole nairaland thing just so i could reply because i was so disgusted with how most of the people on the site were treating you. He is your STEP brother. He is not related to you by blood. Your parents met and got married, but YOU GUYS ARE TWO SEPERATE PEOPLE. It is natural. It is normal. It is not incest. If he was your real brother or half brother then yes, it would be incest, but a step brother is not a real relation- it is a relationship by marriage, which, by the way, was your parent's choice and not yours. You are both old enough to understand the consequences of your actions and don't let anyone tell you that you're a sinner or whatever. You are guilty only of having the most natural instincts and feelings that a person can have and you are NOT a bad person.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2011
for me, i cannot see anything wrong with it
the only wrong part is the way we africans see it
as an african i would say, for the sake of your parent ad every one else you might have to reconsider

but haven said that, i think we should change certain things in our culture and tradition
every culture and tradition should be subject to reveiw.
we do most of what we do in our culture out of ignorance
if we understand better today, then i think we should make a change

i totally understand her feelings and in my personal opinion, as a liberal, i think she should go on
i do not believe we should do what we do to please others to our own detriment especially if it has got to do with romance
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by dative: 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2011
it is a very wrong idea, it does not worth publicity at all. to call a spade a spade, it is very wrong.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Blemex: 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2011
Asumin sum1 askd u dat ? Wat wud av bin ur ansa. Girl friend, i wnt deceive dats 1 of doz tins i wil tink as evil n worse,i beg try n clear doz evil tots 4rm ur mind. Lol
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by jasmine99: 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2011
since this was posted years ago i would like to know what happen to this relationship because i'm kind of in the same situation right now. we been together for 5 years now our parents found out and we broke it of few years back but couldn't stay away from each other. our parents got divorced 2 years ago but they have 2 kids together and they don't know if we still together. idk how to tell my mom. i was really surprised to find people in the same situation its a relief. and also CARL 1880 i would like to know what happen with your girlfriend. i live in the US
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Crispin(m): 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2011
@Sasha, I am in d same thing and i can only tell you to follow your heart. Mine worked for me, i will really want to talk with u. Pls contact me with chizzytom@yahoo.com
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by isalegan2: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2011
Carl1880:

I dunno about you guys,

I come a single father and just me home. I had a crush on this girl, as far back as i can remember. when i turned 11 she was 10, i asked her to be my girl. Being innocent kids she agreed, a year later we were Being Intimate in her mom's house.

Now we were 15 & 14, a dreadful day we returned from school went in her bedroom and Were Intimate. Well my mistake was after sex i should have left but fell a sleep, that same evening her mom caught us in her bed, buck Bottom Unclad, a sleep.

OMFG was she mad, she called my dad and asked him to pick me up and told him what had happen. This was the first time my dad even knew i had a girlfriend. he came to her house grabbed me by the ear and got royally pissed off. while i sat in the car he went inside to talk to her mom,  to this day i have no clue what was said.

After that day my relationship with this girl was either in school or through her friends taking her to the mall. we would sneak in the mall's restroom and Be Intimate.

Six months had passed like this and one day in the mall i caught my dad and her mom walking around holding hands. I was shocked!!! they didn't see me so i ran back to my girlfriend's and told her what i saw. we never confronted our parents. And let the day,  and months pass cause when our parents were out we were together,  we were kids we didn't know any better.

They never knew that me and my girlfriend were still Being Intimate and were in love. Ohh we argued with our parents but to no avail. we never told them about us though, fear i guess.

Me and my girlfriend/step sister, we stopped Being Intimate, and we both fell in a state of confused depression. we weren't sure how to handle this.

We were talking in general about school, boys, girls, friends, etc,  then we finally talked about us, what we had what we were doing back then,  during this she would say something pause look at me i would say something pause and look at her. We got real uncomfortable, she jumped of her float and ran back in the den saying that she had to go to the bathroom. she had no idea i followed her. I told her that we should talk about it so that we aren't so uncomfortable alone around each other, then she turned around and told me that she still thinks about us, she misses the intimacy we shared and she still loves me.

During my shocked stare she reached over and kissed me, i had many many many emotions running through me, but what conquered all was the feeling of relieve and i just grabbed her and kissed her like finding a long lost love returned. we Were Intimate in the den and it was good, really good. manly cause we took our time in Being Intimate not rush it. we Were Intimate all through high school.

we both have coped with our situation by saying that our parents were selfish in not considering that the first time they met we were caught Being Intimate.

So by your def. we don't care if people call us Inbreeding or whatever,  we are not blood related,  never have been.

You are not from any tribe in Nigeria.  Ewo!  Taboo.  Deviancy.  Lord have mercy.

P.S. I didn't read the whole thread but I think I see where you said you're not Naija.  Please don't give us heart attacks o. shocked  We're not as sophisticated as you South Africans. wink
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by kaysy(m): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2011
@OP i wont be surprised if u tell me u'r from the yoruba land, cos this is just there normal practice.

HIS MUM MET UR DAD

YOU HAVE MET HIM

AND SO ON AND SO FAULT
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by kidaG: 11:47am On Dec 01, 2012
Ok those of you saying its a sin. Or evil or this girl is going to hell n bible this and yada yada. How about u stfu!!!!

Heres whats up. If they are not related by blood its ok! The parents may be bothered. But realistically all that should matter is their childrens happiness.

I know what your going threw kiddo n heres how. Im 23 years old. Growing up, my biological father was always married to my biological mother. I have 4 siblings older then me. Im all set n thats my life. However....

I just lost my mother three months ago today. Her n my father split a year ago then my father started dating a women who had three older sons. My dad n this women are not married. Yet me n my "step brother" hit it off first day we met n saw each other secretly for a while. We kept it secret so there was no drama over it. But eventually it came out n no one cared...y
Because we are in no way related. N we both grew up having completly different families. Idk about u. But to me i will always only have my 4 siblings. The title "step brother" has no significant meaning to me but a title. N this women may be my "step mom" but she's more of a feiend because i only have 1 mother. She may have past away but no one will replace her in my eyes. Formal titles be damned!. But we are both happy n everyone is happy n between me n him we just made the exception of excluding that title. His other brothers thoght live under this roof n agree that im just someone stuck dealing with a sad situation of my.mom n they actually understand where im coming from. We are all grown adults n cant just change what we know matter a factly. We just k now we gotta deal for our parents sake. N thats as close to family we get.

So ur not in the wrong if ur not TRULY RELATED :-)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. / I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries / Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.