Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? (45468 Views)

Please Advice Me: I’m Pregnant For My Husband Junior Brother, What Do I Do? / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / Home Alone With My Step Brother…episode 14 (SEX STORY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by sasha4u(f): 9:20pm On May 18, 2008
glad to have someone who feels the same as i do, i was starting to think i was some kind of freak lol, im feeling a little better now!!
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by sarla(f): 9:32pm On May 18, 2008
Hey, no problem! Glad I could help!
How are things going for you two? Made any decisions yet? I don't want to pry, but I'm really curious.  grin
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by sasha4u(f): 9:38pm On May 18, 2008
Well im not sure what we're gonna do, one thing i do know is if we were going to be together we couldn't be in Nigeria, they'll probably try to stone us or something grin lol

so we are just trying to work things out, 1) how are our parents gonna react, 2) where are gonna live 3) what's gonna happen if our family disown us, there are so many things to consider so its not a decision i can make right now, as frustrating as that is undecided
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by NubianQ(f): 9:53pm On May 18, 2008
I KNOW AM GOING TO CRUCIFIED FOR SAYING THIS BUT I UNDERSTAND!!! cool GIRL U IN A TOUGH ONE. grin undecided

WELL, its not wrong but its not right, it's just that its going to be complicated. ask urself canu handle the heat.

if u can,then go ahead. it might just turn out to be purely physical n u might get over it. who knows.

he is ur bro(technically) so it might feel a lil bit akward.
atleast u shared it wit us so i wld nt want to make it worse 4 u but i wld only say see hw it goes undecided
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by mamaput(f): 9:57pm On May 18, 2008
there is no blood relationship.
so whats wrong with it.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by mamaput(f): 10:04pm On May 18, 2008
well do not tell your people yet. it may be over b4 it even starts. but to be on the safe side date other people.
i just hope you are not mistaking "brotherly" love with the other love.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by hni(m): 12:07pm On May 20, 2008
well it kinda old stuff now but i must confess to you that when "emotions"come to bear irregardless of the underlining factor, or reason attributed for such things cropping up, its always hard admitting and acknowledging that a dog is way far differnt from a monkey(recall yoruba saying) n pe aja lobo funmi!, girl shut your mind and tell the lover boy to back-out! have a wonderful time +234-080-5473-2185
+234-070-3772-1707
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by qekzy(m): 8:23pm On May 20, 2008
pls stop watching all those home videos cos they are begining to mess you up
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Abbygyal(f): 8:48pm On May 20, 2008
@poster
some says you need a pastor, some says it is disgusting. I think what most members should understand is to put dem self in ur shoes and know how it feels. I ve never gone though this b4, but its ur choice if u want to have a relationship wiv d guy or not and it depends on how ur mum and his dad takes this situation.
Some people are giving their views based on culture. But its ur choice to take control of your feelings.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by sheniqua: 8:57pm On May 20, 2008
This is wrong ho ha
It is dirty and wrong.
Can a man marry and deflower his adopted child afterall they are not blood.
what's the difference here?
an adopted brother,step brother half brother is a brother.

@ poster go out more and meet people who are not family before you open up a thread about sleeping with your uncles.
TUFIAKWA!!!
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by omoovie(f): 9:01pm On May 20, 2008
1st question:

Are y'all blood related?

If the answer is yes:

You disgust me

If the answer is no:

Then y r u asking us this yeye question? Y'all ain't blood related! Abeg comot 4 here!
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by SUNO1: 9:17pm On May 20, 2008
***Playing Devil's Advocate***

Agrees with Omoovie.

You know, if you think about it, he is just your "step-brother." To get really technical, you and dood are not related. Y'all's parents just happened to get married. Now, if he was your "half-brother," I could understand that, that's just disgusting. But in your situation, I personally, do not see nothing wrong with it. One can see it as luck. Your parents being both of y'all's "cupid." All that being said, your parents or family members still wouldn't think so or see it from my perspective. So. . .

. . .bottom line. . .You're F*cked!!

Get over these feelings and keep it moving. From a true Nigerian/Biblical (if this is even discussed in the Bible) perspective, "eeeeeeewwwwwww!!!"

---------
SUNO
---------
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by vivaladiva(f): 9:25pm On May 20, 2008
i emphathise with your situation, it must be terribly difficult
uve got two uneasy choices, do what your heart says and damn the consequences
or follow your head and live with your loss
personally i don't see any thing wrong after all u are not related
was watching this documentary about people that fall in love with their blood sisters cousins etc having never meet before until they were adults twas very interesting
do what your heart says Bleep, the consequences but don't forget some over zeleous self righteous puritants will never hesitate to stick their filty fingers at you
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by mamaput(f): 8:36am On May 21, 2008
Can a man marry and deflower his adopted child afterall they are not blood.
what's the difference here?

to this i will answer Woody Allen
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Trendiest(f): 8:41am On May 21, 2008
@ POSTER, get dat out ur head,
yes u can hav hot , steamy, butt naked, nasty sex, bt face it,dats all it cud ever b btw u guys.its a sexual thing, r u gonna go abt tellin ur friends u datin ur step brother, even ur folks wud kill u if dey found out,

get over each oda mehn, der's blood btw u guys , plus dats just nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i gatta admit fallin 4 a couple of my cousins tho bt no biggies, der's still a lil history btw us, abi
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by acidrop(f): 8:41am On May 21, 2008
go to church for delivrance oooo
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Trendiest(f): 8:43am On May 21, 2008
SARLA, pls cum bak 2 earth
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by RuuDie(m): 8:57am On May 21, 2008
Honey,
"step-brother" is just another english word. . . . . . . Just go ahead & do whady'all feel lyk doing!
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by SENATORJD(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2008
men sis get that feeling away,its not just an english word, uve got a bit of blood tying u guys.so just take it easy aight i knw it might be difficult cos i have once tripped for my cousin but d soonest u can get it out the better for u.wud put a word of prayer for u.cheers
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by kayowalemi(m): 1:21pm On May 21, 2008
Who b d wife 4 cain and even abel. I beg go ahead if u really love and he too really u
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by sucess001(m): 2:28pm On May 21, 2008
shocked shocked

@ sasha,

u rily need to work on urself, wat i mean is, u ve to start telling yourself, i cant , its not worth it, truth is, no matter the perspective u look at it, morally,ethically,whichever, there re reservations, its still wrong and it will cause your parents heartache, simply try and "fall out of love" or redirect the feelings as a brother u value so much, the road to approval for u two is goin to be long and tortuous, u dont want to go thru it, i ve faced something similar, just avoid the rough path, all the best!! grin grin
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Outstrip(f): 7:04pm On May 21, 2008
There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. You are not related by blood.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by kolaoloye(m): 9:17am On May 22, 2008
Outstrip:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. You are not related by blood.

IT IS TRADITIONALLY WRONG.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by mamaput(f): 10:00am On May 22, 2008
whats traditionally wrong, traditionally when the step father dies and it comes to inheritance, the family will ask the step son to go and look for his father.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by SENATORJD(m): 6:03pm On May 27, 2008
kola oloye:

IT IS TRADITIONALLY WRONG.
mamaput:

whats traditionally wrong, traditionally when the step father dies and it comes to inheritance, the family will ask the step son to go and look for his father.
so thats a reason for her to sleep with her step or u totally missed what the poster was saying?cos i cant see the correlation here shocked
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by kolaoloye(m): 8:55am On May 28, 2008
SENATOR JD:

so thats a reason for her to sleep with her step or u totally missed what the poster was saying?because i can't see the correlation here shocked
I was asking her to stop loving her step brother in order to avoid future pains.
If they should sleep together and pregnancy occurs,how do they handle the traditional wedding?
I'm of the opinion that she should try and love someone else,let her leave him alone.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by 702: 10:49am On May 28, 2008
Ah Gees!!!! that's d junior bro of INCEST!!!

Disgustin'!!!
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by SENATORJD(m): 1:36pm On May 28, 2008
@Kola oloye i understood ur point jare it was mamaputs own that i didnt ,that was why i posted urs 1st since her post was a response to urs.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Ola8(m): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2008
the same bible that says every unrighteousness is a sin equally says there is love in sharing. there is nothing wrong in having feelings for your step brothers cos you are not same father, hence it's forbidden for both of you to get married.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by kolaoloye(m): 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2008
Ola8:

the same bible that says every unrighteousness is a sin equally says there is love in sharing. there is nothing
wrong in having feelings for your step brothers because you are not same father, hence it's forbidden for both of you to get married.

what is wrong is WRONG.
There is a way that seemeth right unto man but the end thereof is destruction- Bible
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by maborukoje(f): 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2008
sebi he s not ur father son so dere is notin bad,atleast he is ur father girlfriend son .so ENJOY urself
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by MrCrackles(m): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2008
@poster

douse urself in petrol and set urself alight!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. / I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries / Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.