Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Lies We Have Told Our Parents - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lies We Have Told Our Parents (13114 Views)

Famous Lies We Tell / Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other / Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies We Have Told Our Parents by venorite(m): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2012
candieangel12: lol yeah pretty much. I hung out wit. Bad crowd back in those days. I dunno what I was thinking. I still can't bleve I did sum if the things I did back then. N plus I went to a public ghetto middle school where most of the students were black n Mexicans. Students r rlly bad over here. But my experiences helped my parents with my younger sisters, they're all in a private academy so they won't be exposed to all the bad ish I was exposed to. U gotta realize grade school here isn't she same wit grade school in naija....it's totally different.
do u now understand it now when i use the word 'wierd'....would love to see ur pix o jare
Re: Lies We Have Told Our Parents by candieangel12(f): 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2012
venorite:
do u now understand it now when i use the word 'wierd'....would love to see ur pix o jare

Lol u wana match my wierdness wit a face? Haha, so when u see me walkin down d street u can point n say "there's that wierd chic frm NL"
Re: Lies We Have Told Our Parents by venorite(m): 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
candieangel12:

Lol u wana match my wierdness wit a face? Haha, so when u see me walkin down d street u can point n say "there's that wierd chic frm NL"
naaa,just tryin to be friends with a wierd fellow...wont be bad to have a wierd friend.i can boast of things u can do that are not reali normal and the picture will serve as a backup...lemme see ur pix na
Re: Lies We Have Told Our Parents by Odunnu: 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2012
Foxybone:

Na today of all days you come find me... E don tay wey I dey search for you... Are you a mod now??
who be you? ID yourself sharperly
Re: Lies We Have Told Our Parents by Istand(m): 12:03am On Oct 23, 2012
Stella_Bella: I nor dey lie.
na u lie pass
Re: Lies We Have Told Our Parents by larride(m): 12:57am On Oct 23, 2012
The list is endless.

After my WAEC result is out and popsi no wan release money make i use enjoy myself, I went to a cyber cafe and edited MATHEMATICS, ENGLISH AND ECONOMICS to OUTSTANDING and told my Dad that i was told in WAEC office that i will need to pay 3,000 before they release the outstanding result, Though he doubted me, he still gave me the money, I just went back and show him the original result.
Re: Lies We Have Told Our Parents by bolakale30(m): 6:19am On Oct 23, 2012
When I was around 7, my mum asked me to go and bring my younger sister who was crying in her room(cos she was outside), on my out I fell throwing the months old baby to the floor. I was asked why did I do that, I shapallt told them that it was the Hen that passed that pushed me to the floor.... It was classic!!! We neva laff am finish

1 Like

Re: Lies We Have Told Our Parents by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 23, 2012
Back in high school, a colleague told his father dat he needs to hire a piece of land from the school and labourers to work on the land for his agric WAEC practicals and his illiterate dad gave him over 100k for it!!! If I get that kind dad eh, Na limo I go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ drive go school I swear!!!
Re: Lies We Have Told Our Parents by Roon9(m): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

He had to be because I was just standing there jejely minding my own business with the can of paint, the next thing I knew his face just flew past the can and splat - BLOOD EVERYWHERE.

The cry baby just started wailing all over the place and I was like I told you the can is dangerous but you didn't listen. Now you are crying, are they going to punish the can now? undecided

He ran to his mom, who waited until my dad got back from work. . .waylaid him as he was parking his car and told him how I hit her son with a can of paint. My dad calls me and tells me to explain but the yeye woman won't let me talk, started listing all the things I do to her son and other children, how I am a wicked child (Instead of her to teach her son to stop looking for trouble).

The fact that she was talking over me made me sooooooooooo angry, I started crying that it is not fair. . .how can it be my fault when it was him who used his face to hit the can.

The look on my father's face. . .Priceless! It was a combination of "did I just hear what I think I heard", with a side of "is she kidding me with this", peppered with some "What the hell kinda lie is that". . .and some other expressions I can't describe. cheesy cheesy

But I really meant it oh. . .Nobody could have convinced me it was my fault.

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=)). Nawa 4 NL o! Dis is D̶̲̥̅̊ funniest evr; shuo its D̶̲̥̅̊ cans fault na
Re: Lies We Have Told Our Parents by girlking(f): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2012
Princeojua: God Forgive me. I have Lied to my Dad/Mum since in Primary Six to University. Because my Dad/Mum never followed me to School or come to my School a Single Day. So if my Fee's is N5,000. I will tell them N8,000, if my House Rent is N25,000 i double it. Because Money was never their problem as well as going to my School to Ask is a waist of Time for them.
grin. D waist O̶̷̩̥̊͡ƒ time as opposed 2 d leg O̶̷̩̥̊͡ƒ time grin
Re: Lies We Have Told Our Parents by Sashd: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2012
mkmyers45: [/quote] grin[quote author=mkmyers45]
Re: Lies We Have Told Our Parents by Theodosius(m): 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
Mine was, bak den in primary school.Each tym i performed poorly in my result, i wil quitely go home and slip so dat no one wil ask me abt my result til d next day.And evn wen my dad does, i told him i dnt knw wat hapnd dat d teacher does nt lyk me dat was y he failed me
Re: Lies We Have Told Our Parents by Ninilowo(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
Mynd_44: So now Nigeria don turn rehab for stubborn kids abi?

Beffore nko?
Re: Lies We Have Told Our Parents by komek(m): 12:44am On Oct 24, 2012
Funny thread.... Each time I remember this lie I told my mum, I will just laff.
When I was in Jss2 I missed placed a txtbook my mum bought for me. So one day she asked me abt the book and I told her I have returned the book to the book seller she bought it because the book was not clear.i I told her bookseller promised to change the book for me. After so many days my mum ran out of patience and told me to prepare so wecan go and ask the bookseller why he has not replaced the book all this while. I went inside the house to prepare thinking that my mum will change her mind on the way iam preparing to take her to the book seller , because I was pretentiously happy that we were going. O boy this woman was so serious abt this issue o. Na so we reach road for Asaba about to board a cab, I just tell the woman the truth o before she will go there and embarass me.
The beating and the plenty talk from mumsy no get part 2.
Re: Lies We Have Told Our Parents by Slimboy94(m): 12:08am On Oct 25, 2012
misreal: Av told so many lies by God has 4giving me
GBAGAUN!!!
Re: Lies We Have Told Our Parents by mkpakana1: 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2013
Okotoligba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? / How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? / * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.