Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 (17742 Views)

And Who Said Nigerian Men Aren't Sexy? / 8 Reasons Why Men Aren't Eager To Get Married / Who Said Men Aren't Bootylicious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2012
gilmaro: Your father's farm is the biggest u've seen cos u've nor visited other people's farm. My dear there are lots of romantic Nigeria guys out there like me. All u need do is rebrand urself n attract the right guy.
when she say romantic she mean the amount of money wey u dey drop on babes in a week cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
ijebabe:
Ode grin grin
nah the truth i yarn jor grin
this OP i know the type of babe wey she be grin
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by ijebabe: 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
lefulefu:
nah the truth i yarn jor grin
this OP i know the type of babe wey she be grin
Come let me buy BB for you, I'll take you around the world anywhere you want to go wink
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2012
ijebabe:
Come let me buy BB for you, I'll take you around the world anywhere you want to go wink
i no need BB.make u follow me go pepper soup joint and pay for all the pepper soup and beer wey i go consume cool
u supppose know say nah cowhead pepper soup nah im i send pass BB cool
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by achukwunet(f): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2012
Adeks: Then i guess it's time 4 u to get another pair o' glasses... but but but what does 'fine' have to do with being romantic #JustWonderingOutLoud

Mynd_44:
perhaps you are not wearing glasses

Here's your answer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by achukwunet(f): 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2012
lefulefu:
when she say romantic she mean the amount of money wey u dey drop on babes in a week cheesy

Money has nothing to do with romance. True romance comes from the heart, not your wallet. Thats oyinbo thinking there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by dmcdad: 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2012
achukwunet:

Money has nothing to do with romance. True romance comes from the heart, not your wallet. Thats oyinbo thinking there

True talk. Buh u gurlz dnt realise that its the heart that matterz not how much money the guy has. Gosh! I wish I could change every gurl's mentality.
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by caukerzee(m): 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
I blame this on watching too many movies.
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Mynd44: 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2012
caukerzee: I blame this on watching too many movies.
I think so too
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by achukwunet(f): 5:42am On Oct 30, 2012
dmcdad:

True talk. Buh u gurlz dnt realise that its the heart that matterz not how much money the guy has. Gosh! I wish I could change every gurl's mentality.

Well then you've been trying to date too many ibo chicks wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by achukwunet(f): 5:42am On Oct 30, 2012
caukerzee: I blame this on watching too many movies.

na you sabii

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 30, 2012
Sexkillz, cutlass dey wait for your left leg.
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Mynd44: 6:02am On Oct 30, 2012
ogugua88: Sexkillz, cutlass dey wait for your left leg.
More like dane gun for him head

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by dmcdad: 7:45am On Oct 30, 2012
achukwunet:

Well then you've been trying to date too many ibo chicks wink

Ohh! Is it about tribes now Well, newsflash! its a general thing with most gurlz just so you know... BEsides, I ain't dating anyone cuz most gurlz are full of crap and really, being single is better than being with 95% of gurlz today... You see! Since I am broke I dont have to worry about the next isi-ewu joint to take a gurl to.. lol
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 30, 2012
ogugua88: Sexkillz, cutlass dey wait for your left leg.
shocked
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by vivianc(f): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2012
dmcdad:

Ohh! Is it about tribes now Well, newsflash! its a general thing with most gurlz just so you know... BEsides, I ain't dating anyone cuz most gurlz are full of crap and really, being single is better than being with 95% of gurlz today... You see! Since I am broke I dont have to worry about the next isi-ewu joint to take a gurl to.. lol

Oh how I love isi-ewu! All I can think of now is isi-ewu!
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by dmcdad: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Oh how I love isi-ewu! All I can think of now is isi-ewu!

Ehen...? How you no go like isi-ewu? When you no dey bring the money from your purse.... I know say if I invite you over now come take you go eat isi-ewu that means I don be romantic guy automatically be that... Abi? Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by vivianc(f): 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2012
dmcdad:

Ehen...? How you no go like isi-ewu? When you no dey bring the money from your purse.... I know say if I invite you over now come take you go eat isi-ewu that means I don be romantic guy automatically be that... Abi? Lol

Yesssss! So when do I get to eat the isi-ewu na, ogugbuola m oo. Talk every thing u wan talk provided I eat the isi-ewu, I'm so cool! tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Yesssss! So when do I get to eat the isi-ewu na, ogugbuola m oo. Talk every thing u wan talk provided I eat the isi-ewu, I'm so cool! tongue
heyyy!!! bin looking for u na! how far? u gud? i hope d gbege no to affect u o! cus i as dey so, i fit vex send u ticket to burkina faso
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Mynd44: 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
heyyy!!! bin looking for u na! how far? u gud? i hope d gbege no to affect u o! cus i as dey so, i fit vex send u ticket to burkina faso
Her own sef small. That one wey jam New York nko?
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by vivianc(f): 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Babes! Menh......I dey o, no shaking, I tough pass am. Just temp refugee for now, but will be going back to ma crib soon! Lol....Its all good, I'm good. Oya chop am kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Babes! Menh......I dey o, no shaking, I tough pass am. Just temp refugee for now, but will be going back to ma crib soon! Lol....Its all good, I'm good. Oya chop am kiss kiss kiss kiss
Thank God!! wow! u b real tigress o! upon d gbege u still dey hia dey skin teeth? abeg chop am kiss kiss kiss kiss

Mynd_44:
Her own sef small. That one wey jam New York nko?
small gini? abeg anything flood my mind dey caught o! especially naija! glad shes here alive and kicking.
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by vivianc(f): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Thank God!! wow! u b real tigress o! upon d gbege u still dey hia dey skin teeth? abeg chop am kiss kiss kiss kiss

small gini? abeg anything flood my mind dey caught o! especially naija! glad shes here alive and kicking.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2012
achukwunet:

hope say u remember dat oyibo proverb wey say if u dey rome make u behave like romans,if u dey russia make u behave like russians and if u dey madagascar make u behave like the madagascans.for oyibo land the oyibo women go fall in love with u for who u are and not wetin u get but for naija a naija babe go only love u for the amount of money wey dey ur bank account and the number of pepper soup joint and fast food joint wey u take her grin.na so e be for naija ooo grin
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by dmcdad: 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2012
lefulefu:
hope say u remember dat oyibo proverb wey say if u dey rome make u behave like romans,if u dey russia make u behave like russians and if u dey madagascar make u behave like the madagascans.for oyibo land the oyibo women go fall in love with u for who u are and not wetin u get but for naija a naija babe go only love u for the amount of money wey dey ur bank account and the number of pepper soup joint and fast food joint wey u take her grin.na so e be for naija ooo grin

Gbam!!! Tell her...
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by roymary: 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE NOT ROMANTIC.

THEIR IDEA OF ROMANCE IS AWWWWKWARD...REAL TALK undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by dmcdad: 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
roymary: NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE NOT ROMANTIC.

THEIR IDEA OF ROMANCE IS AWWWWKWARD...REAL TALK undecided

God bless you...
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
achukwunet: -I want to harvest you
LMAO...mara why?
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by truthisbitter: 5:56am On Dec 24, 2012
Bump.
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by skulanja: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2012
i will simply say that you have being unfortunate. may be you have not being so lucky lately cos Black/Nigerian men are most romantic and that is why the whites ladies likes getting married to the blacks/Nigerians than their own. have you ever thought of that what the whites ladies sees in us. Their are plenty of them , may be you want to date an ''ANGEL'' or something...[color=#990000][/color]. you have to re-examine yourself to know why you have not come across guys that are romantic.
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by dmcdad: 10:21am On Dec 27, 2012
skulanja: i will simply say that you have being unfortunate. may be you have not being so lucky lately cos Black/Nigerian men are most romantic and that is why the whites ladies likes getting married to the blacks/Nigerians than their own. have you ever thought of that what the whites ladies sees in us. Their are plenty of them , may be you want to date an ''ANGEL'' or something...[color=#990000][/color]. you have to re-examine yourself to know why you have not come across guys that are romantic.

Exactly...
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by malign(m): 5:40am On May 25, 2013
Gave a Nigerian woman a bouquet of roses once.

She didn't know whether to put them in her handbag, or to hold them with her Blackberry.

She ended up forgetting them at the restaurant we ate in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker / Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS / How Are Interracial Relationships Viewed In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.