Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man (38304 Views)

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by kenono(m): 2:22am On Oct 29, 2012
vivian chinaza: Well, that was for my ex................I cooked for him with the last money I had on me.

This is not silly @ all!!!!!!!!!!, say it this way, "I cooked the food we both ate with the last money on me" ♈☺υ did not cook 4 him, you cooked even what u ate.

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by kenono(m): 3:20am On Oct 29, 2012
Sonye:

Yes o! and i will attend his funeral to make sure he does not get up. we were even engaged when he got the job. and then he became a lagos big boi and all of a sudden, his mouth changed to "our stars don't match". God dey

Chai!!! Look at me waiting for true love when other guys are wasting opportunities. Babe God will surely open your eyes to see He [God] has better plans ƑƟя ur life.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by kenono(m): 3:23am On Oct 29, 2012
amiskurii: The silly thing i did was giving my virginity to him at the wrong time, because i felt that it could make him stay wit me, and also win his heart to me. Above al he left.
I had always wished i could ve a 2nd chance, then i would choose right.

Life goes on!!! No need to regret the past, learn from it.

You can't make someone to love you, you can only make yourself someone who can be loved.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 29, 2012
Miss Ope: Seriously some guys here are stupid and so silly....Y are u actually using panadol for someone else's headache......i said i cheated on my guy thrice but because he loves me and knows what he wants he still begged to have me back....yet some of u said i am fetish,,,God knows i dont use Jazz..
Some say na MUMU...i wonder how a mumu can be a leader all thru his life..
Some say because he's fucking me dat he'll use me and dump ..i laff @ ur stupidity....becos i am a virgin...
Well all said and done.....I have told u before and i'll repeat it again majority of u tink Guys are the ones who are allowed to cheat and get away with it but becos am a lady.....i am d one who is fetish,,proud,,,,a gold digger and watever....
Let he who is without sin cast the stone or better still Take a ride down to helll.....if u're so bothered bout me.
... is this Onila #2?

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by pcwhiz(m): 7:14am On Oct 29, 2012
whitecat007: For those ladies who lent their ex money, you found them worthy at the time so stop carrying the baggage around, some have died for love.
Next time look before you leap. These men with shady character don't just wake up one day and break up with you, you just weren't paying attention to all their other move with danger written all over it.
hu eva u r!! I say one luv!! Dnt mind dem dey tink its all about lendin moni to/from our ex.. Moni cnt buy luv or affection, its you! We need d mst..but too bad they tink cos they lend moni to us or we lend to dem,we r indebted for lyf.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by MissOpe(f): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2012
Gbadebo01: one problem i have is... u re trying to justify what is not good because some oda person from anoda sex is doing it.. come to reality gal... somefins re bad, real bad! Are u sure ur bf is alright?(not mentally o, i mean physically?) see, since u say u a virgin i guess thats why he is staying wif u (because virgins re kinda hard to find this days). he might also b thinking after all the money and stuffs i have done for this gal. she can't just go scot free like that. i think once he bleeps u, he is on to d next one..
2. he might also b suffering from low self esteem ( he might have the believe he has caught a large fish, that feeling that he has found something good and he might nefa find better again. He thinks he is a 4 nd u re a perfect 10 mayb thats why he keeps begging you. And Yet u re not worth it, u re dating other guys collecting their money and trifling with their emotions, and later u breakup with them when they make u part of their lives, have made sacrifices u can't even try to make and decisions dey will forever regret.
Gbadebo01: one problem i have is... u re trying to justify what is not good because some oda person from anoda sex is doing it.. come to reality gal... somefins re bad, real bad! Are u sure ur bf is alright?(not mentally o, i mean physically?) see, since u say u a virgin i guess thats why he is staying wif u (because virgins re kinda hard to find this days). he might also b thinking after all the money and stuffs i have done for this gal. she can't just go scot free like that. i think once he bleeps u, he is on to d next one..
2. he might also b suffering from low self esteem ( he might have the believe he has caught a large fish, that feeling that he has found something good and he might nefa find better again. He thinks he is a 4 nd u re a perfect 10 mayb thats why he keeps begging you. And Yet u re not worth it, u re dating other guys collecting their money and trifling with their emotions, and later u breakup with them when they make u part of their lives, have made sacrifices u can't even try to make and decisions dey will forever regret.
[quote author=Gbadebo01] one problem i have is... u re trying to justify what is not good because some oda person from anoda sex is doing it.. come to reality gal... somefins re bad, real bad! Are u sure ur bf is alright?(not mentally o, i mean physically?) see, since u say u a virgin i guess thats why he is staying wif u (because virgins re kinda hard to find this days). he might also b thinking after all the money and stuffs i have done for this gal. she can't just go scot free like that. i think once he bleeps u, he is on to d next one..
2. he might also b suffering from low self esteem ( he might have the believe he has caught a large fish, that feeling that he has found something good and he might nefa find better again. He thinks he is a 4 nd u re a perfect 10 mayb thats why he keeps begging you. And Yet u re not worth it, u re dating other guys collecting their money and trifling with their emotions, and later u breakup with them when they make u part of their lives, have made sacrifices u can't even try to make and decisions dey will forever regret.[/quote)....... I have told u before ...take a ride down to hell and burn to blazes.......
Hater....... even the my man isnt hating on me.......were
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by ubong560(m): 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2012
@HIGHBROS, evrytin dat has pleasure can as wel b bitter. Wat if as u were like, "WAT DA F.UCK" suddenly and surprisingly, she get hold of ur kini, bite it strongly and possibly cut it off, how would d pleasure now end and wat would av bin ur next action? U too take things 4 granted abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by try69: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
Miss Ope: Seriously some guys here are stupid and so silly....Y are u actually using panadol for someone else's headache......i said i cheated on my guy thrice but because he loves me and knows what he wants he still begged to have me back....yet some of u said i am fetish,,,God knows i dont use Jazz..
Some say because he's fucking me dat he'll use me and dump ..i laff @ ur stupidity....becos i am a virgin...
Well all said and done.....I have told u before and i'll repeat it again majority of u tink Guys are the ones who are allowed to cheat and get away with it but becos am a lady.....i am d one who is fetish,,proud,,,,a gold digger and watever....
Let he who is without sin cast the stone or better still Take a ride down to helll.....if u're so bothered bout me.

Wtf!

B**ch's re*a*ded

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Gbadebo01(m): 7:56am On Oct 30, 2012
Miss Ope: [color=#990000][/color]
and i really wudnt mind if u go smooch a crocodile! idiot, you called him ur man nah.Why wud e hate on you, he is ur man, ur "wise" man. A million boxes filled with pity for you..
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Promolysis(m): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2012
ubong560: @Promolysis, ar u in unical or calabar?
fresh graduate early march, though i'am still oin cally 4 now. I stay at ekpoabasi near crutech
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 02, 2012
ubong560: @HIGHBROS, evrytin dat has pleasure can as wel b bitter. Wat if as u were like, "WAT DA F.UCK" suddenly and surprisingly, she get hold of ur kini, bite it strongly and possibly cut it off, how would d pleasure now end and wat would av bin ur next action? U too take things 4 granted abeg!
Haha!, Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ your funny thinking. Girl wey dey hustle for her money won't do such. Abi you fit BLOW your boss eye when you never receive salary?
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by 190theclown: 11:52pm On Nov 02, 2012
Cutejay: Av done so many silly tinz in d name of luv even with all my beauty and brains love made me a fool,

like using my last 1500 to send him card not knowing he wanted to subscribe for his BIS, I even had to borrow money severally just to send him airtime while i starved even at that I was the one doing the calling everyday while the r/ship lasted without him calling even for a day, i traveled to see him and he said he didnt have money i gave him my last 17,500 paid for the hotel bills 5k with my money for 2days and even bought the food we ate, and him still chop pu*ny on top o,i wast left with just 1k which i paid back from asaba to enugu,the next day he sent me a text saying he is bethroted to someone that we can't continue i almost died. This 1 sef na preamble the next r/shp was hell i can't say all but i have really been a fool for love,now my eye don clear.

Intresting! wink wink
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by 190theclown: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2012
Highbros:
Yes o!, girls can do crazy things for money. Come see the way one was sucking and gagging on my kini provocatively because of 10k. I was like, what tha f*uck!shocked. My kini became fatter and stronger as I was filled with surprise. Mehn, I came three times in her mouth and she swallowed everythinglipsrsealed

[size=28pt]HAHAHHAHAH!!! grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by 190theclown: 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2012
Highbros:
Yes o!, girls can do crazy things for money. Come see the way one was sucking and gagging on my kini provocatively because of 10k. I was like, what tha f*uck!shocked. My kini became fatter and stronger as I was filled with surprise. Mehn, I came three times in her mouth and she swallowed everythinglipsrsealed

[size=28pt]IM STILL LAFFING OOH - SOMEONE HELP ME !! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by deshclones(m): 11:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
Gbadebo01: men! some guys deserve to b shot o...

Omoh calm down...u talk as if u don't know naija gals..am not supporting what d guy did tho..but always remember there r two sides to a story..see d way you swallowed everything the chic said..where is ur wisdom man?same some peeps were scatteryarning about me when I collected my ring from my ex and she was rattling dat am a monster etc...story changed the day I aired ma part of the story..the desh dat was castigated turned to hero to the point people were advicing me to go do thanksgiving that the relationship crashed cos d gal was just despicable and very shameless.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by fasttrack(m): 2:52am On Nov 05, 2012
cant all these young immartured guys free this thread, stop prosecuting these ladies bc of thier experiences, cant u leave the ladies to comment while u just read. Thumbs up to all you ladies.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by 190theclown: 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by yetundef8(f): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
hi
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 07, 2012
yetundef8: the silly thing i did was that i fed my ex for a whole year, took care of him,buy him cloth, fed him, take care of drugs when he is sick inshort i became his mother, i paid for his transport fare whenever he was to go for interview, after he got the job, i went to the market to buy him 5 shirt and 2 trousers to start with and he started misbehaving at the very first month, i taught it was the wahala of the job, and i understand he has not started receiving salary, so i usually send money to his account because we were not seeing everyday as usual which i understand. two month after he started working, he does not pick my call again and when he pick he was always aggressive when speaking with me, and just because i accused him of seeing someone else he sent me this message "dont ever in your life call me again, inshort i am no more interested again" i did nt stop calling when i got this message, i continue sending test messaging begging him and he called and said "while must u accuse me" i told him i am sorry, and i said it will not happen again, believe me the dudu did nt pick my phone for the next 3 month, i was not working during all dis time that i took care of his responsibility but i had a small shop and both of us were hoping to get jobs so we cld get married but he was lucky to start before me. within the 3 month i learnt a lot that d so called my guy does nt love me, so gradually i started removing his taught from my mind, and i was just loosing weight because i felt so cheated. as God will have it i got a better job at exactly 3rd month he started misbehaving, and he lost his job and came back begging. guess what I poured out my mind at him and told him to see how God has blessed me with a fantastic job. I only gave him 40k and shirt because he look so scattered.
#nollywood things

7 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 07, 2012
Highbros:
sies
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by 190theclown: 2:06am On Nov 07, 2012
mondi_cheeks: sies

grin grin
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by breathing(f): 11:23am On Nov 07, 2012
Miss Ope: How can i sacrifice for a man.....chaiiii....well for me any gurl wey sacrifice for man na wowo girlllll.....
As for me I cheated on my guy...three times and he still begged to have me back...dat is true love.......ladies if u really wanna know how much a guy loves u let him pray and fast abeg...let him go thru helll...if he doesnt give up believe he is ur man...
I LOVE MY MAN

Smh, you can never be too sure o. Why don't you try cheating on him one more time to be sure he'd beg you the 4th time, and if he does, try it the fifth time, up to the tenth time. That's the only way to really be sure he really loves you, Miss world! That's not true love. Imho, you are dating a mumu, dump him and get yourself a man!

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by fairygeh(f): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2012
I don't have a personal experience but I remember one that happened to a friend while I was still at school,dis girl didnt pay her 200level school fees cos she gave it to her boify who wanted to travel abroad,it is a private university so u guys should know I am talking about 400,000.her best friend let her secret out after they both fought.the guy even got to uk and dumped her sorry a s s.I always felt like slapping the fool anytime I saw her then in school.she didnt end up writing her exams and while we were in 300level she had to go back writing 200level exams to the extent that she had extra year after we all graduated.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Gbadebo01(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2012
deshclones:

Omoh calm down...u talk as if u don't know naija gals..am not supporting what d guy did tho..but always remember there r two sides to a story..see d way you swallowed everything the chic said..where is ur wisdom man?same some peeps were scatteryarning about me when I collected my ring from my ex and she was rattling dat am a monster etc...story changed the day I aired ma part of the story..the desh dat was castigated turned to hero to the point people were advicing me to go do thanksgiving that the relationship crashed cos d gal was just despicable and very shameless.
baba mi... i knw say na 2 sides to a story.. i dey c ur point..
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2012
So the common silly thing women have done to please for their bfs or fiancees is to assist him when he is broke and jobless only for him to turn back later when he becomes well of to tell them he is too good for them and wants out. But guys do this everytime naaaa. Dating many ladies with no job or still in schoool sef. All investment into dates, gifts, hair money etc and girls break up with them everyday. Or is it only babes that should enjoy the benefits of investing in a relationship ni! Anyway the conclusion is to invest only what you would happily lose until you both put a ring on it. Same for the guys too.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Meeky(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2012
Sonye: The silliest thing i've done for a man is running all over lagos in bike to drop his cv with companies, speaking to everyone about him and handing over his cvs to my dad's friends (even as I did not have a job), and even applying for jobs online for him. when he finally got into MTN engineering, he bought himself a lovely jeep and all of a sudden felt i was not good enough for him. trust me once bitten, twice shy.

I moved to London and started dating this sonofabitch who really wanted to marry to legalize his stay and begged me to hook him up with any of my friends that are citizens and I said capital NO, that he has to go sort himself out. the guy just stopped calling me. good riddance. I learnt the hard way n no man will ever see my good sides again wink
bad your husband shd see your good side oh.abeg oh
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by yuzedo: 9:10am On Nov 13, 2012
Mikocake:
i wasn't referin to u mouphoka..didnt u do indirect speech in school, u bag of duck d(ick undecided
Fu)ck me!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2012

You are a TERTIARY virgin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by annawhite(f): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
high Bros that what u get when u go to little girls for blowjobs
.smh at 10k
Mschewwww ! When ur mate are giving millions and won't blow their trumpet
I hate u already
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Obinoscopy(m): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2012
vivian chinaza: Well, that was for my ex................I cooked for him with the last money I had on me.

Awwwww, thats sweet. Too bad for him, he lost you smiley.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Obinoscopy(m): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
fairygeh: I don't have a personal experience but I remember one that happened to a friend while I was still at school,dis girl didnt pay her 200level school fees cos she gave it to her boify who wanted to travel abroad,it is a private university so u guys should know I am talking about 400,000.her best friend let her secret out after they both fought.the guy even got to uk and dumped her sorry a s s.I always felt like slapping the fool anytime I saw her then in school.she didnt end up writing her exams and while we were in 300level she had to go back writing 200level exams to the extent that she had extra year after we all graduated.

I feel like slapping the girl myself. But yet again, I'm feeling sorry for her. The guy is definately a monster. May God forgive him angry
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by annawhite(f): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
back to topic

I once jumped over the fence to see my boyfriend and he asked me to jump back cos his mum was in the house. . . . The next day his neighbour told me that the supposed mum was anoda girl
I felt like a LovePeddler!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Caption This Maternity Photoshoot / Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.