Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man (38305 Views)

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Obinoscopy(m): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
breathing:

Smh, you can never be too sure o. Why don't you try cheating on him one more time to be sure he'd beg you the 4th time, and if he does, try it the fifth time, up to the tenth time. That's the only way to really be sure he really loves you, Miss world! That's not true love. Imho, you are dating a mumu, dump him and get yourself a man!

Nice advice grin

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by annawhite(f): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2012
;Dempty headed men ;Dempty headed men
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nancy42(m): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2012
annawhite: back to topic

I once jumped over the fence to see my boyfriend and he asked me to jump back cos his mum was in the house. . . . The next day his neighbour told me that the supposed mum was anoda girl
I felt like a LovePeddler!

hahahahhahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahhahah

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Gabweezy(m): 5:43pm On May 30, 2013
Mine was lyk play lyk play.we were watchin 1 foreign movie lyk dat nd there waz 1 luv scene nd d guy ate her out.we bth alone cuddlin,she lukd at me nd said can u do dat.damn! D rest na long story.jst in d name of show me u luv me mor.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by jascopassion(m): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
This is the best forum av com across on nairaland bt quite painful dt sm guys didn't gv room fo the concern ladies to tok.Lastly,its nt ur ryt to condemn anybody

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by PrettyClare7(f): 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
is there anythng as s.illy as st*ealin plantains frm hme to add to his beans in sch cos i go to sch frm hme n he stays off-campus. we stil luv each other lyk crazy

3 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Youngpo413: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2014
Cutejay: Av done so many silly tinz in d name of luv even with all my beauty and brains love made me a fool,

like using my last 1500 to send him card not knowing he wanted to subscribe for his BIS, I even had to borrow money severally just to send him airtime while i starved even at that I was the one doing the calling everyday while the r/ship lasted without him calling even for a day, i traveled to see him and he said he didnt have money i gave him my last 17,500 paid for the hotel bills 5k with my money for 2days and even bought the food we ate, and him still chop pu*ny on top o,i wast left with just 1k which i paid back from asaba to enugu,the next day he sent me a text saying he is bethroted to someone that we can't continue i almost died. This 1 sef na preamble the next r/shp was hell i can't say all but i have really been a fool for love,now my eye don clear.

it pays to be handsome

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hmmm one guy I was datin den, we wanted to do it nd he was broke so I actually paid for a hotel room(cos he was squatting). Drinks nd food. So disgusting payin for a room nd gettin fuc ked in it, all in d name f love. Thank God I kicked his butt long ago

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by uzoexcel(m): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
tis hilarious grin grin grin grin
rozzay: Hmmm one guy I was datin den, we wanted to do it nd he was broke so I actually paid for a hotel room(cos he was squatting). Drinks nd food. So disgusting payin for a room nd gettin fuc ked in it, all in d name f love. Thank God I kicked his butt long ago
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Olusanya333(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
uzoexcel: tis hilarious grin grin grin grin
my dear, it wasn't funny o. Its gud to b foolish once sha but twice or more haba! D stories am seeing here no b am o

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Idowuogbo(f): 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
rozzay: Hmmm one guy I was datin den, we wanted to do it nd he was broke so I actually paid for a hotel room(cos he was squatting). Drinks nd food. So disgusting payin for a room nd gettin fuc ked in it, all in d name f love. Thank God I kicked his butt long ago
Na wa o! No lie d conji hol u 2 na....haba! How u go mumuly pay for hotel for guy wey wan swipe u, dat one no b love u were jazzed up.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by 1freshdude: 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Na wa o! No lie d conji hol u 2 na....haba! How u go mumuly pay for hotel for guy wey wan swipe u, dat one no b love u were jazzed up.
. No be jazz o, she said they were dating then and the 2 of them were probably on heat!
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
Idowuogbo:
dats y its called mumu thins u do 4 love. All d thins babes stated here dat dey did, me inclusive didn't pain us, it was wen d guy f'd up dats wen it became an issue. So payin 4 d room isn't d iss but how d guy appreciated it. Which he neva did dats y I'm pissed

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
1freshdude: . No be jazz o, she said they were dating then and the 2 of them were probably on heat!
. Lol. Thank u dear. Normally we do it since we r. Aren't virgins nd we were datin. On dis particular day he was travellin d next day nd acc to him he was broke( he always pays 4 d room, dis was my one nd only) nd he told me stories of havin enof of me nd not wantin to cheat wen he s gone+ d love na so I agreed.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by 1freshdude: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
rozzay: . Lol. Thank u dear. Normally we do it since we r. Aren't virgins nd we were datin. On dis particular day he was travellin d next day nd acc to him he was broke( he always pays 4 d room, dis was my one nd only) nd he told me stories of havin enof of me nd not wantin to cheat wen he s gone+ d love na so I agreed.
. I can relate with what you are saying, it happens often and it would only be considered silly if he is not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by AriDsexy(f): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Yemlizzy(f): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
MissOpe: How can i sacrifice for a man.....chaiiii....well for me any gurl wey sacrifice for man na wowo girlllll.....
As for me I cheated on my guy...three times and he still begged to have me back...dat is true love.......ladies if u really wanna know how much a guy loves u let him pray and fast abeg...let him go thru helll...if he doesnt give up believe he is ur man...
I LOVE MY MAN
I see!
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Yemlizzy(f): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
buchibabe: OMG!!! Can I eva forget dis one? He engaged me,and I tot we will marry.I committed abortion 3 times,because he was not just ready all of a sudden and he didn't even want to hear about me havin d baby...acording to him he had better plans for us,so he convinced me to get rid of dem.

After 3 months,he got married to someone else,bt karma visited him. Up til now (6yrs later,no child).I pray God helps him.

I just thank God I have a baby now frm one who loves and respects my feelings. What if somthin had gon wrong wit my womb?
Awww so pathetic!!!
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Idowuogbo(f): 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
1freshdude: . No be jazz o, she said they were dating then and the 2 of them were probably on heat!
Oh! My bad... i must ave missed the dating bit.I was thinking it was some random one night stand bizwazz. embarassed
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Idowuogbo(f): 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
rozzay: dats y its called mumu thins u do 4 love. All d thins babes stated here dat dey did, me inclusive didn't pain us, it was wen d guy f'd up dats wen it became an issue. So payin 4 d room isn't d iss but how d guy appreciated it. Which he neva did dats y I'm pissed
Yea! I feel you... some guys were born feet first. Blawwdy opportunists! angry
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Yea! I feel you... some guys were born feet first. Blawwdy opportunists! angry
. Don't mind dem my dear. Na em make sharp gals dey deal wit dem. Thank God say d ones I don show pepper don sufa for am
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Youngpo413: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hahaha
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by olowoeko(m): 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
MissOpe: Guys dont get it all wrong....am just one lucky gurl on earth i am not bragging @ allll....i just told u what i did......
If u must know my Fiance is a made guy.....he has a million and one gurl killing demselves to marry him but he just seems to want only me.....really i dont know why......
Yes I cheated on him thrice but he begged me because he genuinely loves me..
Seriously when u find the bone of ur bones..u really dont av anytin to worry about..If u keep hating this u can go and die...or better still beg God to give u the grace he gave me.....
that your guy is foolishly in love,he needs total deliverance because that one is not love anymore,it's obsession,go break the spell u cast on him poop
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by finditng: 2:42am On Jul 15, 2014
MissOpe: How can i sacrifice for a man.....chaiiii....well for me any gurl wey sacrifice for man na wowo girlllll.....
As for me I cheated on my guy...three times and he still begged to have me back...dat is true love.......ladies if u really wanna know how much a guy loves u let him pray and fast abeg...let him go thru helll...if he doesnt give up believe he is ur man...
I LOVE MY MAN
What a low self esteem idiot u dating...shior..
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by finditng: 2:48am On Jul 15, 2014
Cutejay: Av done so many silly tinz in d name of luv even with all my beauty and brains love made me a fool,

like using my last 1500 to send him card not knowing he wanted to subscribe for his BIS, I even had to borrow money severally just to send him airtime while i starved even at that I was the one doing the calling everyday while the r/ship lasted without him calling even for a day, i traveled to see him and he said he didnt have money i gave him my last 17,500 paid for the hotel bills 5k with my money for 2days and even bought the food we ate, and him still chop pu*ny on top o,i wast left with just 1k which i paid back from asaba to enugu,the next day he sent me a text saying he is bethroted to someone that we can't continue i almost died. This 1 sef na preamble the next r/shp was hell i can't say all but i have really been a fool for love,now my eye don clear.

That his bethroted idiot will kill him last last....useless hrtless fool..this is why I don't pity some guys when their marriages rain fire on them courtesy that wicked karma blessing they get in form of a wife
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by alphacapa(f): 4:58am On Jul 15, 2014
Rolled a mean joint for him wink
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2014

So we meet again Ms rozzay grin .... Im ashamed to say I also did the same thing sad . I was 20 and was working and he was always broke waiting for his mother to give him money and I really thought I loved him. So I paid for a hotel for the weekend and bought food and got sexy underwear and the least i expected of him was to buy the CDs, but guess what he didnt even have money for that! So I went and bought that myself...As if it couldn't get worse I gave him Mouth action even though I really didnt like it at the time embarassed It was such a turn off but I stuck with him until I had had enough.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2014
Kinkybraids:

So we meet again Ms rozzay grin .... Im ashamed to say I also did the same thing sad . I was 20 and was working and he was always broke waiting for his mother to give him money and I really thought I loved him. So I paid for a hotel for the weekend and bought food and got sexy underwear and the least i expected of him was to buy the CDs, but guess what he didnt even have money for that! So I went and bought that myself...As if it couldn't get worse I gave him Mouth action even though I really didnt like it at the time embarassed It was such a turn off but I stuck with him until I had had enough.
. Hello miss kinky, my dear these r d things we've done for love dats not worth it oo. Hope u r gud

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Youngpo413: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kinkybraids:

hmmmm
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by MISSYTOSIN(f): 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
Erm erm erm.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Youngpo413: 7:22am On Aug 03, 2014
MISSYTOSIN: Erm erm erm.

pls say something

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / Caption This Maternity Photoshoot / Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.