Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man (38320 Views)

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by bigmo1(m): 9:07am On Oct 28, 2012
pixconsult: I phucked in a cinema last week
Moderator, where d phuck are you? This post should be hidden. It offends my moral being. I am in church and accidentally stumbles across this post. *just feeling holy this sunday morning*
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by bigmo1(m): 9:19am On Oct 28, 2012
Miss Ope: How can i sacrifice for a man.....chaiiii....well for me any gurl wey sacrifice for man na wowo girlllll.....
As for me I cheated on my guy...three times and he still begged to have me back...dat is true love.......ladies if u really wanna know how much a guy loves u let him pray and fast abeg...let him go thru helll...if he doesnt give up believe he is ur man...
I LOVE MY MAN
You cheated on him 3ce? I hope this is not the same Ope i am dating presently. I need to set up a committee to probe her past.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Promolysis(m): 9:21am On Oct 28, 2012
slap1: In school, I know gals that fight and have bandages on their head because of a guy. I know gals that sleep in boy's hostel (where guys stay up to 8 per room) because of their guy. Some even rock 'aladinma' (sleeping on the floor) in the hostel, just to be with him. I also know the gals that are laid in the classrooms, under the cashew tree, on the photographer's table, etc. . .
typical of malabites and malabresses... Unical experience
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by troy20(m): 9:41am On Oct 28, 2012
gurls hardly do silly tings for men.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by troy20(m): 9:45am On Oct 28, 2012
buchibabe: OMG!!! Can I eva forget dis one? He engaged me,and I tot we will marry.I committed abortion 3 times,because he was not just ready all of a sudden and he didn't even want to hear about me havin d baby...acording to him he had better plans for us,so he convinced me to get rid of dem.

After 3 months,he got married to someone else,bt karma visited him. Up til now (6yrs later,no child).I pray God helps him.

I just thank God I have a baby now frm one who loves and respects my feelings. What if somthin had gon wrong wit my womb?
na big lie.most of u gurls r lieing
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by ubong560(m): 9:58am On Oct 28, 2012
@Promolysis, ar u in unical or calabar?
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by DonaldGenes(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2012
SpicyMimi: Hmmm....ve done one silly thing b4 o! I was head over heels in love with the dude then...seriously u guys dont wana know what i did..*shit mehn! D tin stil dey pain me sha* damn Luff!

Ohhh common spit it
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by DonaldGenes(m): 10:33am On Oct 28, 2012
big mo:
Moderator, where d phuck are you? This post should be hidden. It offends my moral being. I am in church and accidentally stumbles across this post. *just feeling holy this sunday morning*

Lmao! You for remove your eyes nah
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Abuleoshi: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
I sold the house i inherited from my father to see my boyfriend through school. he finished University and dumped me. When ever i pay my landlord rent,i curse the day i met him(my ungrateful ex).
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2012
ezme:
Coming from someone who started a thread because a brother said God told him she is his wife. #smh

lol.
My point exactly. Why would u do 'silly' things for someone u are not meant to be with?
Its plain foolishness, otherwise u wont call it silly
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by drealnamdy(m): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2012
Miss Ope: How can i sacrifice for a man.....chaiiii....well for me any gurl wey sacrifice for man na wowo girlllll.....
As for me I cheated on my guy...three times and he still begged to have me back...dat is true love.......ladies if u really wanna know how much a guy loves u let him pray and fast abeg...let him go thru helll...if he doesnt give up believe he is ur man...
I LOVE MY MAN

Foolish girl....don't worry nemesis wld catch up wth u...karma iz a bitch best served cold..u can't eat ur cake and hav it..."NO WAY"!

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by uzoexcel(m): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2012
vivian chinaza: Well, that was for my ex................I cooked for him with the last money I had on me.
tot u said in a post last week that u was a virgin and u never dated b4...or u got a boyfriend and broke up in 5days??...plz clarify
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Suigenerisshegs(m): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2012
SpicyMimi: Hmmm....ve done one silly thing b4 o! I was head over heels in love with the dude then...seriously u guys dont wana know what i did..*shit mehn! D tin stil dey pain me sha* damn Luff!
hey Spicy,just whisper it in my ear,no 1 else will hear,ur secrete is safe with me
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by MissOpe(f): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
Seriously some guys here are stupid and so silly....Y are u actually using panadol for someone else's headache......i said i cheated on my guy thrice but because he loves me and knows what he wants he still begged to have me back....yet some of u said i am fetish,,,God knows i dont use Jazz..
Some say na MUMU...i wonder how a mumu can be a leader all thru his life..
Some say because he's fucking me dat he'll use me and dump ..i laff @ ur stupidity....becos i am a virgin...
Well all said and done.....I have told u before and i'll repeat it again majority of u tink Guys are the ones who are allowed to cheat and get away with it but becos am a lady.....i am d one who is fetish,,proud,,,,a gold digger and watever....
Let he who is without sin cast the stone or better still Take a ride down to helll.....if u're so bothered bout me.

4 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Onyiip(f): 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2012
Miss Ope: Seriously some guys here are stupid and so silly....Y are u actually using panadol for someone else's headache......i said i cheated on my guy thrice but because he loves me and knows what he wants he still begged to have me back....yet some of u said i am fetish,,,God knows i dont use Jazz..
Some say because he's fucking me dat he'll use me and dump ..i laff @ ur stupidity....becos i am a virgin...
Well all said and done.....I have told u before and i'll repeat it again majority of u tink Guys are the ones who are allowed to cheat and get away with it but becos am a lady.....i am d one who is fetish,,proud,,,,a gold digger and watever....
Let he who is without sin cast the stone or better still Take a ride down to helll.....if u're so bothered bout me.

if ur still a virgin as u claim then i feel u didnt cheat on him. Most guys here are of the notion that u had s*x with other guys while in a relationship with ur fiancee

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by ezme(m): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2012
preshuzpearl:

lol.
My point exactly. Why would u do 'silly' things for someone u are not meant to be with?
Its plain foolishness, otherwise u wont call it silly

And you can tell who you are meant to be with?

so why come to us for advice then?
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by ezme(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2012
Miss Ope: Seriously some guys here are stupid and so silly....Y are u actually using panadol for someone else's headache......i said i cheated on my guy thrice but because he loves me and knows what he wants he still begged to have me back....yet some of u said i am fetish,,,God knows i dont use Jazz..

How can you cheat and be a virgin at the same time?
Your hymen dey regenerate? shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Onyiip(f): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2012
[quote author=Miss Ope]Seriously some guys here are stupid and so silly....Y are u actually using panadol for someone else's headache......i said i cheated on my guy thrice but because he loves me and knows what he wants he still begged to have me back....yet some of u said i am fetish,,,God knows i dont use Jazz..
Let he who is without sin cast the stone or better still Take a ride down to helll.....if u're so bothered bout me.[/quote

if u are still a virgin as u claim then i dont think u cheated on him. Most guys here think u had s*x with other guys while in a relationship
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by ezme(m): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2012
uzoexcel:
tot u said in a post last week that u was a virgin and u never dated b4...or u got a boyfriend and broke up in 5days??...plz clarify

I love this forum because we can all play detective and rat out the liars trying seriously to impress us all.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by whitecat007: 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2012
Cos there's nothing silly about that, anything goes except chamber.
tonyogie: i was xpectin to c post related to Mouth Action.....abi una dy shame to tlk dt one? or dt one no silly reach?
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by whitecat007: 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2012
grin grin grin and who has never had all you listed above? the Op asked for the silly things you have done for your man. We have all been there and done that.
blink182: Nigerian babes be truthful, and stop mentioning trivial things. The op asked for the most silly thing. All the sucking and eja culating in your mouth, all the aborted babies for guys you know won't marry you. All the strangers you phucked, all the one night stands, all the gang banging, all the cheating, sex and blow jobs in public places, come on give life to this thread with your filthy escapades.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by whitecat007: 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2012
That's important if he travels a lot, a copy with him wherever he goes is better than skype or webcam, very effective.
Hazyz: Some gals will act a video clip of por.n to please their guy grin
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2012
X

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by whitecat007: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
grin grin grin
big mo:
Moderator, where d phuck are you? This post should be hidden. It offends my moral being. I am in church and accidentally stumbles across this post.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by whitecat007: 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2012
Really! so what are you doing on this thread?
big mo:
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Gracious10: 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2012

The society is so biased that whoever had a boyfriend must have slept with all of'em. There is something we call " sex free r/ship! Not all relationships end up in bed. Get it straight people and stop make unnecessary assumptions. My dear,No mind them jare but please, always date one at a time. A broken heart is worse than being beaten. Always consider that.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by whitecat007: 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2012
For those ladies who lent their ex money, you found them worthy at the time so stop carrying the baggage around, some have died for love.
Next time look before you leap. These men with shady character don't just wake up one day and break up with you, you just weren't paying attention to all their other move with danger written all over it.

6 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Gbadebo01(m): 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
Sonye: The silliest thing i've done for a man is running all over lagos in bike to drop his cv with companies, speaking to everyone about him and handing over his cvs to my dad's friends (even as I did not have a job), and even applying for jobs online for him. when he finally got into MTN engineering, he bought himself a lovely jeep and all of a sudden felt i was not good enough for him. trust me once bitten, twice shy.

I moved to London and started dating this sonofabitch who really wanted to marry to legalize his stay and begged me to hook him up with any of my friends that are citizens and I said capital NO, that he has to go sort himself out. the guy just stopped calling me. good riddance. I learnt the hard way n no man will ever see my good sides again wink
men! some guys deserve to b shot o...
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by passionate88: 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2012
whitecat007: These men with shady character don't just wake up one day and break up with you, you just weren't paying attention to all their other move with danger written all over it.
my sister woman... Most gals don't knw that.. Once a guy jst say I luv u nd hinted at marriage they will start misbehavin, proving stubborn 2 other toasters, stop listenin 2 the alarm bells in their heads... The guys haven't even taken them 2 their mum yet they will believe him a 100%.. Gals pls wise up.. Let me get vulgar a little... Ur pus5y wears off wn u use it in excess.. Pls control ur sex life

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Gbadebo01(m): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2012
[quote author=miss Ope][/quote] one problem i have is... u re trying to justify what is not good because some oda person from anoda sex is doing it.. come to reality gal... somefins re bad, real bad! Are u sure ur bf is alright?(not mentally o, i mean physically?) see, since u say u a virgin i guess thats why he is staying wif u (because virgins re kinda hard to find this days). he might also b thinking after all the money and stuffs i have done for this gal. she can't just go scot free like that. i think once he bleeps u, he is on to d next one..
2. he might also b suffering from low self esteem ( he might have the believe he has caught a large fish, that feeling that he has found something good and he might nefa find better again. He thinks he is a 4 nd u re a perfect 10 mayb thats why he keeps begging you. And Yet u re not worth it, u re dating other guys collecting their money and trifling with their emotions, and later u breakup with them when they make u part of their lives, have made sacrifices u can't even try to make and decisions dey will forever regret.

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Sonye(f): 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
Gbadebo01: men! some guys deserve to b shot o...

Yes o! and i will attend his funeral to make sure he does not get up. we were even engaged when he got the job. and then he became a lagos big boi and all of a sudden, his mouth changed to "our stars don't match". God dey

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by amiskurii(f): 12:02am On Oct 29, 2012
The silly thing i did was giving my virginity to him at the wrong time, because i felt that it could make him stay wit me, and also win his heart to me. Above al he left.
I had always wished i could ve a 2nd chance, then i would choose right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years / Caption This Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.