Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man (38318 Views)

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by adefash(m): 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2012
SpicyMimi:
Please pass me an handkerchief...*sobs* wished i cud deal with him on ur behalf! Some guys are really heartless sha!
does it mean that if a girl does something good for u, then u must end up marrying her? What i personally understand is that the two ppl involved in a relationship should be able to stand by each other while the relationship lasts. If u marry some1 u dont love because he has done something good for u in time past, thats what they call marriage based on sentiment. Being good to each other doesnt mean u should get married though.

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by sureboy1: 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2012
Miss Ope: How can i sacrifice for a man.....chaiiii....well for me any gurl wey sacrifice for man na wowo girlllll.....
As for me I cheated on my guy...three times and he still begged to have me back...dat is true love.......ladies if u really wanna know how much a guy loves u let him pray and fast abeg...let him go thru helll...if he doesnt give up believe he is ur man...
I LOVE MY MAN

i pity u...you no go understand wetin dey now, until u don marry. na u go begin dey fast & pray begging him then...check the meaning of pretence & deceit in ur dictionary.

4 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by shizzle11(m): 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
Cutejay: you call it mare material things? Some guys spend on girls just to eat p*nny but its rare to see a girl who spends on a guy just for his d*ck,my dear if u've ever been through half of what i have been through for love' u would never marry or date for love again. Ok and if u say material things how about 3 abortions and he marries someone else? Guy trust me u would'nt be able to take it.

Of all the ladies who commented on this thread, you're the only one who spoke reasonably. admire your sincerity and openness. Life itself is unfair. That you dated a man who didn't appreciate doesn't mean all men are thesame. Life is a teacher, let your every experience work positively for you in later life. One day, someone will come along and appreciate what your ex didn't appreciate. Don't give up on the good girl that you are, keep being yourself and don't let the bad experience influence your mindset negatively about all men. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by sugar001(f): 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2012
NL boys wont let the ladies comment... Mtsheeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by vascey(m): 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2012
try69:

U cheat and he is the one that comes to BEG?

I know many guys like ur guy

We called them "MUGU".

Or maybe he's not a "mugu", thought I saw FIANCE up there..Goodluck thou

Mugu does not end at fiancee and marriage level o. The guy will continue to be a mugu 4 life. The babe will control him, alienate his family, continue cheating on him etc and he will continue to beg. Once a mugu, will continue to be a mugu.

As one of Newton's laws of motion says, "a body will continue in a straight line or uniform motion unless acted upon by an external force".

That guy is a body in uniform motion (like a zombie).

But per adventure that guy eye clear one day eh,... wen I think of wat he will do, I just laff in swahili.

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Gracious10: 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2012
sureboy1:

i pity u...you no go understand wetin dey now, until u don marry. na u go begin dey fast & pray begging him then...check the meaning of pretence & deceit in ur dictionary.

Seriously, what's the problem? Is what she did in any way equivalent to the amount of cheating men carry out on daily bases and yet justify it?. Is it in any way measured to how men continuously ridicule and maltreat women, yet they take'em back?

This bitterness and name calling is because a lady did it to a man and every guy is crucifying her. I don't support what she did but 95% of men on this thread have done it repeatedly and find nothing wrong with it. Infact, they expect the ladies to accept such attitudes. R we going to count how many men who still hold a place in their ladies heart despite the fact that he cheated and maltreated them? What's the difference here? Is it because a woman took the game outta ur court? The comments on this issue is just heavily biased.

7 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by buchibabe: 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2012
Gracious10:

Seriously, what's the problem? Is what she did in any way equivalent to the amount of cheating men carry out on daily bases and yet justify it?. Is it in any way measured to how men continuously ridicule and maltreat women, yet they take'em back?

This bitterness and name calling is because a lady did it to a man and every guy is crucifying her. I don't support what she did but 95% of men on this thread have done it repeatedly and find nothing wrong with it. Infact, they expect the ladies to accept such attitudes. R we going to count how many men who still hold a place in their ladies heart despite the fact that he cheated and maltreated them? What's the difference here? Is it because a woman took the game outta ur court? The comments on this issue is just heavily biased.

For dis ya statement,u deserve a nice meal in a posh chinese restaurant. "Let he dt has no sin,cast d first stone". All d saint johns n josephs here

3 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2012
joangirl: The first silly tin I did was borrowing 150,000 from a friend for my ex.he hasn't finish paying till now.the second one was standing for my ex in his sch.this lecturers refused to compile his results cos he abandoned it for 4yrs.I personally had to beg the hod and other lecturers on my knees to assist him so he could graduate.i was running benin ekpoma road like three times a week to make sure it was compiled.I couldn't go on a particular day so I sent him to go and check how tins were going.guess what he met a girl dat day toasted her and they started dating.I really felt bad when I discovered i was runinmg round and begging while he idiot wasn't even bothered.
i am a guy and this really hurts. Wish i cud deal him a haevy punch on his face and spit on it too. #hisses#
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Beetwo(m): 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2012
Julieccentric:
Keep quiet kid..just move to the children's section.

haba you wicked o, why children section nah?
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by shawnkels: 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2012
She scrapd d hair in ma armpit n wash ma shorts n boxers,nah luv.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by siobahn: 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
I had only 100k in my acct then, he needed money for something urgent. Lent him 90k of the money which he promised to return, I never see am till today.
I dated another guy who was upcoming then. He go disturb me so tey make we pray for promotion for him. As a dutiful babe, I spent precious time praying and fasting for my guy to be promoted. Eventually he was and that came with lots of perks. Couple of mths later, the guy just told me it was over, he had found someone better.
Kai!!! I suffer o, I cry no be small. If I remember others I go tell una
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by gabbidonbah(m): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2012
SpicyMimi: Hmmm....ve done one silly thing b4 o! I was head over heels in love with the dude then...seriously u guys dont wana know what i did..*shit mehn! D tin stil dey pain me sha* damn Luff!
u fit drop it me sis ma ears dae itch for hear nah
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by wedeoh(m): 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2012
@joangirl ,
I think you are honest enough to disclose this out
Here compared to other girls And I respect that
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2012
shizzle11:

Of all the ladies who commented on this thread, you're the only one who spoke reasonably. admire your sincerity and openness. Life itself is unfair. That you dated a man who didn't appreciate doesn't mean all men are thesame. Life is a teacher, let your every experience work positively for you in later life. One day, someone will come along and appreciate what your ex didn't appreciate. Don't give up on the good girl that you are, keep being yourself and don't let the bad experience influence your mindset negatively about all men. Cheers!
thanks dear am alright and i have moved on.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Input(m): 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2012
Hmmm @all comments made by the ladies...you truely have a warm and caring heart.love for sure exist.

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by LeJeun3: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2012
Julieccentric:

Stories like these breaks my heart..I doubt if there is anything called love,let's just play the game, get married, raise children and live happily ever after and stop the deceit called love and leave it for Jesus.

How I wish Ladies wouldn't say stuff like this!
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2012
siobahn: I had only 100k in my acct then, he needed money for something urgent. Lent him 90k of the money which he promised to return, I never see am till today.
I dated another guy who was upcoming then. He go disturb me so tey make we pray for promotion for him. As a dutiful babe, I spent precious time praying and fasting for my guy to be promoted. Eventually he was and that came with lots of perks. Couple of mths later, the guy just told me it was over, he had found someone better.
Kai!!! I suffer o, I cry no be small. If I remember others I go tell una

LAWL poor dear. No wahala. God go sort you for dat prayer wey you pray for am. E go betta for your husband and your shudren.

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2012
X
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by sage2(m): 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2012
Miss Ope: Guys dont get it all wrong....am just one lucky gurl on earth i am not bragging @ allll....i just told u what i did......
If u must know my Fiance is a made guy.....he has a million and one gurl killing demselves to marry him but he just seems to want only me.....really i dont know why......
Yes I cheated on him thrice but he begged me because he genuinely loves me..
Seriously when u find the bone of ur bones..u really dont av anytin to worry about..If u keep hating this u can go and die...or better still beg God to give u the grace he gave me.....

Until he becomes your husband(which I doubt), you never can tell the kind of game you are playing.Just don't rejoice yet. I have a feeling he is not done with your punny. Men have a way of minimizing their loss.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by obolongo(m): 11:47pm On Oct 27, 2012
babe dont worry d guy dat will cherish u and ur hardwork will definitely come. @joan
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 28, 2012
Miss Ope: Guys dont get it all wrong....am just one lucky gurl on earth i am not bragging @ allll....i just told u what i did......
If u must know my Fiance is a made guy.....he has a million and one gurl killing demselves to marry him but he just seems to want only me.....really i dont know why......
Yes I cheated on him thrice but he begged me because he genuinely loves me..
Seriously when u find the bone of ur bones..u really dont av anytin to worry about..If u keep hating this u can go and die...or better still beg God to give u the grace he gave me.....

....I don't even understand how that works...
I know sha that someone who does that on the first incident would auto-disqualify herself from any long term plans in my life...not to talk of "begging"....after 3 full times. undecided
What sort of cuckold BS is that?

You had better pray this guy isn't planning you something treacherous. If he really is as "made" as you say he is, then you can be sure you have your prayer work cut out for you to uproot those seeds you sowed in your relationship out of your apparent arrogance. You may not like it when later on, the pressures of marriage cause those seeds to germinate....

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by promire2004(f): 12:41am On Oct 28, 2012
190-the-clown:
i have borrowed money to my man before cool

What happened to your 7 girlfriends? Are u a bi-sexual
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by naiko: 6:50am On Oct 28, 2012
My question is,why is it always after THFREE abortions, that the guys tends to eat the relationship?i hv heard this from plenty females and for me it hurts ,must most females allow a bad guy do these to them three times cos me think if a guy turn down the first pregnacy and ask you to abort then you should .nt allow it happen a 2nd time .nt to mention a 3rd, ladies pls take note

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by ezme(m): 6:51am On Oct 28, 2012
preshuzpearl: I cant do anything silly for any man. They dont deserve it.
Period.
Coming from someone who started a thread because a brother said God told him she is his wife. #smh
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by passionate88: 7:12am On Oct 28, 2012
Cutejay: marry or date for love again.
My advice 2 most girls that are close 2 me is.. Try not to marry for love.. When u've said I do, u can then start loving him but not foolishly. Most guys don't appreciate love..
Cutejay: how about 3 abortions and he marries someone else? Guy trust me u would'nt be able to take it.
Ladies.. When it comes to sex and he refused to use condoms, why can't u buy any contraceptives, I hate hearing after abortions this, abortion that... The drugs are everywhere.. There are some u take b4 having se.x and there's even those u can take after making love... I read it somewhere that the female womb is like a cloth, if u keep washing (aborting), it wears off.. What if fate has already decieded u will bear only 5 children, the 1st 3 would b boys nd then u've already aborted 3 pregnancies do u think ur husbands will stay put without a male issue?.. Pls u gals should learn 2 use contraceptions... If u want 2 insult/curse me, u r free..

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by try69: 7:20am On Oct 28, 2012
Gracious10:

Every reasonable person frowns @ cheats, weather coming from the man or the woman
Most ladies remain with their cheating husbands for reasons like "dude is rich"{material} or "I might not get somebody else"{insecurity}
TRUST ME, any man that remains with a cheating lady has a plan too or maybe he's jes blinded by something that should not blow open else...

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by try69: 7:28am On Oct 28, 2012
ezme:
Coming from someone who started a thread because a brother said God told him she is his wife. #smh

OGA,you should know already that Nigerians are very religious on the outside but think differently.

Abeg leave them with their "God will do it" attitude o.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by TheBuilder: 7:28am On Oct 28, 2012
The reason why there less silly things by gals in the name of luv is that, biblically, women are to submit to their guys and guys are to love their gals. The sacrifices made by guys as expression of love is what is called "silly". Submission can also "silly" depending on circumstances.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by jpphilips(m): 8:00am On Oct 28, 2012
Highbros:
Ok, maybe you dey phuck the guy well. When he is ready for marriage, he will dump you.

cant really believe someone think guys are that dumb.
the guy looks like the type that will dump her on the alter.
some gals na green horns shaa.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by adaemetu(f): 8:11am On Oct 28, 2012
Personally, from what I have seen happen to girls around me, once you start performing the function of providing, and going over the top for a guy you become his mugu and booty-call. Simple. I can't imagine myself going over the top for a guy. What is he? My lord and personal saviour??! Seriously girls wake up. You should teach him how to catch fish don't give him fish.

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by sympathy55(m): 8:52am On Oct 28, 2012
Hmmmm see confession, I guess more are still coming from our so-called GIRLS
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by bigmo1(m): 9:07am On Oct 28, 2012
pixconsult: I phucked in a cinema last week
Moderator, where d phuck are you? This post should be hidden. It offends my moral being. I am in church and accidentally stumbles across this post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years / Caption This Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.