Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? (18528 Views)

Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / If Gossip Magazines Existed In Biblical Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2012
Benswaggy: ELIJAH...... so that I would fire straight to HEAVEN. Bt, this time around, not leaving a piece of my clothing. I'LL PACK EVERYTHING TO HEAVEN.

After been chased by a woman, and begging God to take your life
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by lawizle(m): 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2012
ATMC: you 're wrong sweet...he'll beckon on me to sit on his lap and then draw my head close to his shoulder and as i place my head on his shoulder, he'll run his hand up and down my back as he asks me gently, have you eaten? I'll mutter 'no, but i'm not hungry' he'll ask me y? I'll tell him i loose appetite when i'm with you. He'll smile and run his hands through my hair and at dt point, martha will come and say...'master, tell mary to come help me in d kitchen' and jesus will reply...lol

Eleyi ti yawere sha!
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2012
EmmaTay: I'll be [size=15pt]METHUSELAH[/size],U all know why

The only thing said about him was that he lived 969yrs and died, is there any other why ?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by acidtalk: 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2012
Julieccentric:

Please ask me that question...and watch out for my YES!!!!!!..who wouldn't say YES to acidtalk, the man of wisdom
You will be wife number 5 oh! I hope you don't mind.
But don't worry, you will be the last.

I wont go as far as trying to reach Solomon's target.

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by cogsej06(m): 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2012
Elijah.....n.......David. I really love dem. If I can b like Jesus too I wouldnt mind 'cos I cherish him alot even in my sinful ways. I love U Lord....4giv me.

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by greedie1(f): 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2012
babseg:

So u can be rubbished and be killed by a small boy
lol
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2012
DAVID!
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by miqos02(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2012
Such a boring period.no phones,internet,cars,airplane,mechanised farming.thank Gok I was not around then
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2012
Old Testament, Queen of Sheba...New Testament, John the Beloved.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2012
ATMC: Lol, i sha will like to be mary, martha's sister so i get to chat with jesus u know...and sit on his lap, dt'll definitely make sense

And spoil salvation plan for all mankind ; You are a very big suspect, you must be working for the opossition. Our eyes are so on you now

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2012
ATMC: Lol, i sha will like to be mary, martha's sister so i get to chat with jesus u know...and sit on his lap, dt'll definitely make sense

And spoil salvation plan for all mankind ; You are a very big suspect, you must be working for the opossition. Our eyes are so on you now
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by miqos02(m): 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2012
Such a boring period.no phones,internet,cars,airplane,mechanised farming.thank God I was not around then
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by nairaman66(m): 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2012
(If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be?)

King Herod!
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2012
jbrodaly: Moses..He was milk,self-less and kind to the core.

And stuttered, even when the I Am that I Am was speaking to him
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by greedie1(f): 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2012
nairaman66:

King Herod!
really? Why?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by swtcharissa(f): 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2012
Hmmmm,me I like be jesus himself..the ever wise one,..expercially d effizy of rising up from d dead
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by tobtap: 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2012
King solomon
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by victory148(m): 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2012
y John d beloved
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by swtcharissa(f): 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2012
Me I like be JESUS himself,...the ever wise one.expercially for the unforgetable effizy part of rising from d dead
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2012
miqos02: Such a boring period.no phones,internet,cars,airplane,mechanised farming.thank God I was not around then

But you could go steal wives from neighboring villages, walk through the red sea on dry land( no 3d can recreate that), drink wine that was turned from water miraculously before your eyes and most importantly have front seat priviledge to see and listen to Jesus himself ; I will give anything to live in those times

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by gbadexy(m): 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2012
I would love to be Abraham.
We are celebrating his total submission to the will of God today(muslim).
It is ironic that God refused abraham's only begotten son and provided ram that he wanted hence wards that now sacrificed His only begotten son(according to christians).
He replaced sacred human blood with ram and wants ram to be used henceforth but He suddenly changed His preference and promise of tough things for sinners into gentle loving God that would automatically erase all sins by simply accepting that jesus is God's son and their saviour.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by passionate88: 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2012
JOSHUA
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Blueboy0402: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2012
Josphine4good: yes, am still searching for my MR RIGHT

oooooooo..........dont wry dearie he is just around the corner. Very soon....... you will find him.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2012
sadeiyare:

But you could go steal wives from neighboring villages, walk through the red sea on dry land( no 3d can recreate that), drink wine that was turned from water miraculously before your eyes and most importantly have front seat priviledge to see and listen to Jesus himself ; I will give anything to live in those times
A thousand kisses!
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by nduchucks: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2012
Isa Al-Masihu
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2012
Julieccentric: Paul!!!!!!!!!I love to read his books,he inspires me to be like Christ,he was a teacher, a lawyer,a preacher, a man of wisdom, he was rugged and lived his life for christ.

Paul suffered oooo ; beaten , stoned and left for dead, shipwreked, imprisoned, hungered, robbed e.t.c. Paul, well done ooo
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Josphine4good(f): 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2012
acidtalk:

Will you marry me?
yes I will marry u for one condition
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
acidtalk:
You will be wife number 5 oh! I hope you don't mind.
But don't worry, you will be the last.

I wont go as far as trying to reach Solomon's target.

5 ke? O lenu
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by 0773H: 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
EmmaTay: I'll be [size=15pt]METHUSELAH[/size],U all know why

sadeiyare:

The only thing said about him was that he lived 969yrs and died, is there any other why ?

SMH @ sadeiyare. How can you say that about Methuselah?
How can you say "The only thing said about him was that he lived 969yrs and died, is there any other why?"
Well the other why, was that the name Methuselah by itself is prophetic.
Neighbors regarded Methuselah with great fear because they knew that something bad or unpleasant will happen when he Methuselah dies,
so they dreaded the death of Methuselah and were thankful to God each day they wake up to find and see Methuselah still alive and not yet dead
You do know what happened after Methuselah died. Right?
I doubt the cemetery seminary makes known this.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Josphine4good(f): 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
Blueboy0402:

oooooooo..........dont wry dearie he is just around the corner. Very soon....... you will find him.
AMEN, thanks so much
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
Billyonaire: I would have preferred to be God! So I can play everyone like a game of chess.

I like this: THE ALMIGHTY GOD, be careful what you wish for.

Back then in skul a guy played GOD in a drama, and after, he slept for 3days without waking up. The next year when the 24elders drama was to be played again, the seat of GOD was left empty lol

2 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2012
As for "moi", it would been Samuel.
Prophet, Priest and Judge at the same time. (He was upright in the sight of God and men alike)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization / Oyedepo Curses Robbers Who Raided Canaanland / 5 Things To Do On Christmas Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.