Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s (13884 Views)

Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story / God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! / Why Most Girls Don't Like Getting Married In Their Early 20s (btw 20 & 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2012
12 inches!:
Thank God I already av the rite ready made answer for any woman dat dare asks me for brazillian hair

And what will the answer be?
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2012
acidtalk: This one wey internet no dey your village shey na CAVE you dey stay?
abeg no insult my village ooo angry
my village nah the oldest village in west africa cool
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2012
That must be Opunrapala.
The village on the rock where people still move around nak*ed right?

lefulefu:
abeg no insult my village ooo angry
my village nah the oldest village in west africa cool
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:46am On Nov 01, 2012
MissCorrection:

His
Madam Popie pls we r not to be blamed for our typing errors.

In my language we say "phoso e tsamaea le mohatisi."M not good in english hope u translate that for everyone
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:51am On Nov 01, 2012
acidtalk: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s

* Most Guys who have reach the ripe age for marriage (I.e 29-35years) never take the relationship they have serious. Guys love to marry an Independent and Matured lady.

* Never let the sweet talks of guys deceive you, most times they just want to go between your legs and run off thereafter.

*Remove the mentality from your mind that guys will keep springing up to approach you. The older you get by the day, the less toasters you will have.

*Playing 'too' hard to get is the worst thing you should ever start, remember, Nothing lasts forever. If you still doubt, check out the number of matured single ladies looking up to God for a Miracle.

*Never extort things from a guy you don't love, guys always have ways of paying a girl back, either through their friends or total 'paid' strangers. BE CAREFUL.

*Never be deceived you can trap a guy through sex. A man will also return to his wife who sex starve him for years once he loves and trust her. You can never win a man over with your body.

*If all you take to the relationship is the mind set to extract money from him, don't complain if all he ask from you is your body. He has seen you have nothing else to offer.

* Don't be fooled when Guys tell you they have never met a prettier girl, they will say that same thing to an 80year old woman they want to get intimate with.

*A guy always taking you to the Cinema, Fast Food, Mall and Event shows is no sign that he loves you, if he doesn't care to ask and plan your future then you are just his 'social mate' and nothing else.

*If the only time he invites you over is when he needs to cook, clean the house and do his laundry, then just know you are his "executive house help".

*If he avoids meeting your family and close friends then it is an obvious sign he is just playing games with you.

*Don't always change the tv station from E! to Style Tv, MTV and Fashion TV. Take time to find out what is bothering him and how you can help out.

*If the only places he doesn't frown when you enter are his bedroom and kitchen then know you aren't welcome (only being used).

WATCH OUT FOR PART 2
Great minds think alike kea leboha
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 6:59am On Nov 01, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Madam Popie pls we r not to be blamed for our typing errors.

In my language we say "phoso e tsamaea le mohatisi."M not good in english hope u translate that for everyone

You have given our MissCorrection some work to do. Over to your madam popie, we are waiting for the meaning.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 7:00am On Nov 01, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Great minds think alike kea leboha

Thanks ma'am.
Where are you from?
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by justicemek(m): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2012
acidtalk:

Saying you are correct is an understatement.
Last week a female friend came over for the weekend. She stuck to the remote like her life depended on it. Me being someone who can count how many times I surn on my tv in a month didn't bother.

Only for her to suggest to that I should buy the PVR Decorder so that next time she can record a style tv show while not missing an E! Programme. I felt like spitting acid in her face and working her out of my house if not for God.

This is someone that was practically begging I add more than 50%of the amount for her to buy her ticket back.

Long story short, she felt she was enjoying by sketching out styles from the TV and clintching to the remove control.

In my mind I knew she might Never marry with such nasty behavior.

Acidtalk are you male or female? if you're male I'd like to hear the rest of the story wink grin ..eemm wetin ..come ..happen? I think these things all depend on the human beings they get to meet and their choices. i've seen the worst behaved girls get married much quicker than even the very well behaved. There are married women you see abd you'll wonder what exactly made their men to go that far...sucks but its true.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2012
justicemek:

Acidtalk are you male or female? if you're male I'd like to hear the rest of the story wink grin ..eemm wetin ..come ..happen? I think these things all depend on the human beings they get to meet and their choices. i've seen the worst behaved girls get married much quicker than even the very well behaved. There are married women you see abd you'll wonder what exactly made their men to go that far...sucks but its true.

Well, we weren't dating just friends so I didn't let her attitude get to me.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2012
acidtalk:

Thanks ma'am.
Where are you from?
m from the southern africa and ur welcome.I have to admit though ur one hell of a guy,and to everyone I have to confess I JUST CAN'T DO WITHOUT STYLE NETWORK but it won't be my first proriaty not now not ever but Acid u must have bored the wits out of the poor lady gringringrin
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: m from the southern africa and ur welcome.I have to admit though ur one hell of a guy,and to everyone I have to confess I JUST CAN'T DO WITHOUT STYLE NETWORK but it won't be my first proriaty not now not ever but Acid u must have bored the wits out of the poor lady gringringrin

Well, I won't blow my trumpet. But I am the last person to bore anyone most especially a lady.

Once a lady is smart and vast, she can never get bored around me because I love discussing diverse scenes and activities.

By the way, what do you mean by I am one hell of a guy? Hint please.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2012
acidtalk:

Well, I won't blow my trumpet. But I am the last person to bore anyone most especially a lady.

Once a lady is smart and vast, she can never get bored around me because I love discussing diverse scenes and activities.

By the way, what do you mean by I am one hell of a guy? Hint please.
Before I say anything I hope for ur sake that lady is not on NL
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by 2sexy(m): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2012
So pathectic...

Now that ex of mine finally realised that guys no dey show face for were she dey again

The guy who she gave her virginity to even while where dating is still the guy dat had been fvcking her since 3 years... hmmm

But now, she finally realsies that the guy is not planning to marry her and now looking for an escape route...

she is still with the guy till now but trying to look for a guy that will marry her and so, chose me. i dey laff.

me wey be say every girl,no matter her beauty sef, be like man to me.

woe bethide the day some girls were born!
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Before I say anything I hope for ur sake that lady is not on NL

I doubt she is. So please shoot.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2012
2sexy:
me wey be say every girl,no matter her beauty sef, be like man to me.

Hope say no be men you dey do oh?
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2012
acidtalk:

I doubt she is. So please shoot.
u call this lady ur friend but u hv guts to say bad things about her on nairaland dude!Do u seriously value friendship?
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by 2sexy(m): 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2012
acidtalk:

Hope say no be men you dey do oh?
brother, what I meant is that I dont feel attracted 2any of them.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2012
2sexy: brother, what I meant is that I dont feel attracted 2any of them.

Well, in as much as we talk ill about them, we can't do without them.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by 2sexy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2012
acidtalk:

Well, in as much as we talk ill about them, we can't do without them.
true... but for now, i dont need them.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2012
2sexy: true... but for now, i dont need them.

Well, you have your personal reasons for making such decision.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2012
ah luff diz topic............an i hope d peeps dat needs diz post most get to cc it
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by goofie: 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2012
i think these days pple focus on the unimportant thing than d important. i dont bliv in buying expensive things if u cannot COMFORTABLY afford it. if my salary is 100k, i cnt be foolish enuff 2 buy a weavon of 50k whn i hv greater needs.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by goofie: 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2012
OP u r really on point.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2012
harkindele: ah luff diz topic............an i hope d peeps dat needs diz post most get to cc it

Well not when the moderators haverefused to put it on the frontpage because of their hatred for the poster.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by oubi: 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2012
acidtalk:

Well not when the moderators haverefused to put it on the frontpage because of their hatred for the poster.

I tire φђ! PDP Ɗƺƴ every where grin
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by 2sexy(m): 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2012
Acidtalk, you are a Nigerian and you should know that most like to play god when given a slight opportunity.

Give a beggar on the street the same priviledge and see him acts as if he never was a beggar, even to other beggars.

That is the Nigeria we live in... so pathetic.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2012
oubi:

I tire φђ! PDP Ɗƺƴ every where grin

No be small matter oh!
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2012
2sexy: Acidtalk, you are a Nigerian and you should know that most like to play god when given a slight opportunity.

Give a beggar on the street the same priviledge and see him acts as if he never was a beggar, even to other beggars.

That is the Nigeria we live in... so pathetic.

You are absolutely correct.
Little power intoxicates and in some cases chokes people. They will do everything and anything to silence you when they know you are better than them. Like someone is doing competition with anybody.

The Average Black Man is extremely wicked.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by 2sexy(m): 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
I dont have their time... I was even surprised when one of my thread made the front page. undecided
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2012
2sexy: I dont have their time... I was even surprised when one of my thread made the front page. undecided

The way they so much play politics on this forum is childish and scary.

That's why you find very meaningless and childish threads especially from this section making the frontpage because they have succeesed in backlashing and hiding the matured and beneficial ones because they don't like the poster.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by 2sexy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2012
na dem know oooo. when I realised it that was when I stopped worrying. Though this forum helped me network with like minds when and I freshly out of school a month and half back which resulted in me netting a $500 deal. it is a long story but Seun does not want the successed to keep pouring in by helping to add more value.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need A Guy Who Likes My Big Nyansh- See Photo / I'm Giving You Free Sex And You Think You're Using Me? Big BOOBS Abuja Lady / What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.