Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) (13354 Views)

Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) / I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by 190theclown: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2012
Caracta: @190, perfect timing, right?

@OP. I'm interested...as long as it's happening in Lagos

No thanks, this is another entire different setting respond to my last message!
im game next week undecided
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by 190theclown: 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2012
abiL:

Ki ni?

i dont like you anymore undecided
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by abiL(f): 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

i dont like you anymore undecided

Lol my prayer has been answered.

Say hi to your 7 girlfriends.

Mwah kiss tongue grin
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by 190theclown: 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2012
abiL:

Lol my prayer has been answered.

Say hi to your 7 girlfriends.

Mwah kiss tongue grin

Are u turning my proposal down cos ive got 7 girlfriends sad sad
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by abiL(f): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

Are u turning my proposal down cos ive got 7 girlfriends sad sad

I'm turning your proposal down because of your hatred for Nigerian girls.
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
abiL: Count me in!!!! tongue
huh?
Not another family member
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by 190theclown: 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2012
abiL:

I'm turning your proposal down because of your hatred for Nigerian girls.

shocked shocked

But you'can change me sad cry cry
Just one chance not two
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by abiL(f): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

shocked shocked

But you'can change me sad cry cry
Just one chance not two

I'm a typical Nigerian girl. I possess all the qualities that you detest.

"1) Nagging, whining, bitchiness, jealousy, suspicion, clinginess, neediness, controlling behaviour, crying...
2) They drink too much, Nigerian girls could finish 6 big stout, one bottle of hennessy add 6 Jugs of palm wine on top
3) Insecurities and over analyzing situations, they eat too much- an average Nigerian girl eats 7 times a day weighing over 80KG per year
4) drama drama drama, nagging, whining, too much gossip,
5) and lastly their love for money is too much - CHEIII, Nigerian girls could sell their father, monther includin their brothers just for money!!"

...I will definitely sell YOU for money tongue

1 Like

Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by abiL(f): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
huh?
Not another family member

Which family member?
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2012
abiL:

I'm a typical Nigerian girl. I possess all the qualities that you detest.

"1) Nagging, whining, bitchiness, jealousy, suspicion, clinginess, neediness, controlling behaviour, crying...
2) They drink too much, Nigerian girls could finish 6 big stout, one bottle of hennessy add 6 Jugs of palm wine on top
3) Insecurities and over analyzing situations, they eat too much- an average Nigerian girl eats 7 times a day weighing over 80KG per year
4) drama drama drama, nagging, whining, too much gossip,
5) and lastly their love for money is too much - CHEIII, Nigerian girls could sell their father, monther includin their brothers just for money!!"

...I will definitely sell YOU for money tongue
bahahahahahahaha...what a nice way of turning him down.
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by abiL(f): 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2012
ItsModella:
bahahahahahahaha...what a nice way of turning him down.

Lol I'm giving him a taste of his own medicine.
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2012
na d new joint be dis grin grin
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Riskyman(m): 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2012
lipsrsealed Why Lagos of all places
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2012
Will u guys post the IDs of ppl that are coming??

Is this during December period??

Doesn't sound like fun to me. No party?? So someone that is interested, will just go the the beach to talk to NLers??
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
*Shollypopz:
Will u guys post the IDs of ppl that are coming??

Is this during December period??

Doesn't sound like fun to me. No party?? So someone that is interested, will just go the the beach to talk to NLers??
There will be a party in December na. This is just a hangout. Noting big or fancy
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2012
Risky_man: lipsrsealed Why Lagos of all places
Cos erm... A lot of people stay there
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2012
Ha.. never read the thread jare but if it's a beach parry, why not grin elegushi things grin grin
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
There will be a party in December na. This is just a hangout. Noting big or fancy
oh ooh! u guys should hv fun undecided
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2012
*Shollypopz:

oh ooh! u guys should hv fun undecided
We intend to
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by LaParisienne(f): 11:58pm On Oct 27, 2012
Can we move the beach party to south of France please?

Bill's on me of course cheesy. All you need do is declare your interst and you are good!!!

Who's with meeeeeeeeeeeee?

1 Like

Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 12:02am On Oct 28, 2012
La Parisienne: Can we move the beach party to south of France please?

Bill's on me of course cheesy. All you need do is declare your interst and you are good!!!

Huh?
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by LaParisienne(f): 12:14am On Oct 28, 2012
^^^What did you read?

Are you interested or not undecided
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:21am On Oct 28, 2012
La Parisienne: Can we move the beach party to south of France please?

Me!!!! Thank god tickets to ur side cheap pass Ijebu garri.
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 12:23am On Oct 28, 2012
La Parisienne: ^^^What did you read?

Are you interested or not undecided
If you send tickets to some of us, we might just come and refuse to go back home. Like the cameroonians did in the last Olympics
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by LaParisienne(f): 12:33am On Oct 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Me!!!! Thank god tickets to ur side cheap pass Ijebu garri.

grin Go ask Air France. Naughty gal tongue

Btw, where should I send your ticket to?
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by LaParisienne(f): 12:36am On Oct 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
If you send tickets to some of us, we might just come and refuse to go back home. Like the cameroonians did in the last Olympics

Lol@the Camerounians. Some people will come back, and those that'll try to abscond will get their azzes deported.

The offer still stands tho. . .
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 12:39am On Oct 28, 2012
La Parisienne:

Lol@the Camerounians. Some people will come back, and those that'll try to abscond will get their azzes deported.

Nah I ain't interested
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 28, 2012
La Parisienne:

The offer must include a five star hotel and a VIP tour around the South of France...how about that?
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by mojounited(m): 12:41am On Oct 28, 2012
#thinking...
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by MrsChima(f): 12:45am On Oct 28, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by LaParisienne(f): 12:50am On Oct 28, 2012
ItsModella:
The offer must include a five star hotel and a VIP tour around the South of France...how about that?

Shouldn't it include a 5* shopping spree at luxirious Parisian boutiques before we head down to the south?(ST Tropez or Nice) Kidding, kidding grin.

Ok you got it. We'll all stay at Ritz Carlton, that's a true 5*. They'll be fine dinning, premium alcohol and wine tasting. VIP tours too.

Just make sure you have a bikini body wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

Love, Sex, Lust, Trust, Marriage, Romance, Jealousy, Divorce / All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! / But Why Do Nigerian Girls Like This Kind Of Thing (PHOTOS PG18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.