Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Can True Love Exist In Poverty? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can True Love Exist In Poverty? (13152 Views)

Can True Love Exist In Poverty? / Can True Love Exist In Poverty ? / Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Princephelar(m): 7:33am On Oct 31, 2012
Several times I've heard people talk about this issue,but most people's view are kind of diplomatic,like saying yes and no simultenously. Pls I'll appreciat either YES or NO,with reason(s)
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:39am On Oct 31, 2012
YES it can
Reasons: for better for worse , for rich and for ____...you know the rest
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by omotola1(m): 8:57am On Oct 31, 2012
I‘ve seen couples that are extremely rich and yet their home is hell! (fight today fight tomorrow).
I‘ve seen couples that are in abject poverty, yet they have a happy home.
I‘ll say YES... True love can exist in poverty.

9 Likes

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by 190theclown: 9:00am On Oct 31, 2012
In which country-

If you're talking about that country called Nigeria which
Is 7 steps from hell fire

You and your couple better pack to-cameroon and start from there
Cos no Nigerian girl, I repeat Nigerian girl was born 2 suffer
Infact 99.99% of them tear eye reach back!!

8 Likes

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Freiburger(m): 9:43am On Oct 31, 2012
@ topic, there is nothing like love in the first place , we 've only got a strong feeling that last for a period of time, it could for a day or a 100years.

6 Likes

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by bknight: 9:48am On Oct 31, 2012
^^ pls (in ur own words) wats dat 'strong' feeling u're talking abt called again?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2012
This will be a hot thread. Wait till the others get in. undecided

You can't be too sure until you become poor and maybe date some girl, and see yourself. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Freiburger(m): 9:51am On Oct 31, 2012
bknight: ^^ pls wat dat feeling u're talking abt called again?
You may call it love, but i refuse to do the same, coz the word love is something we just abuse.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Mckybarf(m): 9:52am On Oct 31, 2012
Princephelar: Several times I've heard people talk about this issue,but most people's view are kind of diplomatic,like saying yes and no simultenously. Pls I'll appreciat either YES or NO,with reason(s)
yes it can by every means. Materialism and pride has reduced love to wealth. Love is pure and pure love has no limitations. In fact it is through poverty that we discover the purity of love. Only the coveteous and envious will love by reason of wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by misreal(m): 9:53am On Oct 31, 2012
Meaning? So wats de feeling called? cool
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by eduson55(m): 9:53am On Oct 31, 2012
Mind you,poverty have different levels.so point at the level of poverty you mean.
but if it is the type i am imagining your question to be,
the answer is

[size=28pt]NO[/size]
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by djeezy(m): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2012
Princephelar: Several times I've heard people talk about this issue,but most people's view are kind of diplomatic,like saying yes and no simultenously. Pls I'll appreciat either YES or NO,with reason(s)
YES, REASON(S)
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Pinoralia: 10:00am On Oct 31, 2012
Yes, it 's when there is no much financially that one can figure out true love. When things are rossy, one can't sure if he or she really loves the other party or thr affluence.

1 Like

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by sylve11: 10:00am On Oct 31, 2012
omotola1: I‘ve seen couples that are extremely rich and yet their home is hell! (fight today fight tomorrow).
I‘ve seen couples that are in abject poverty, yet they have a happy home.
I‘ll say YES... True love can exist in poverty.

fact! cool
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Booty4me: 10:03am On Oct 31, 2012
Yes... Hmmm No.. Sorry Yes.. HELL No
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 31, 2012
yes it is possible. But capital No in Nigeria.

Poverty has dealt badly with our orientation. Girlz are on the prowl for a guy that can help them out of poverty. Without money, girlz get cold, even the true love fades.

4 Likes

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Dawdy(m): 10:06am On Oct 31, 2012
Yes it can.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 31, 2012
It can exist..its actually happening right now, My partner has prospects of making it so it would be foolish of me to dump him.

Besides, what are my hands made for if it is not to create wealth..But to live in CONTINOUS poverty?? Tufia! I wasn't born to suffer.I can strive to make things work.

7 Likes

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by megxo(m): 10:10am On Oct 31, 2012
YES, bt not in dis part of d world>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 31, 2012
newken: yes it is possible. But capital No in Nigeria.

Poverty has dealt badly with our orientation. Girlz are on the prowl for a guy that can help them out of poverty. Without money, girlz get cold, even the true love fades.

You need to work on yourself..you have been attracting the wrong kind of persons.

1 Like

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by eduson55(m): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2012
NO
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 31, 2012

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Princephelar(m): 10:23am On Oct 31, 2012
bknight: ^^ pls (in ur own words) wats dat 'strong' feeling u're talking abt called again?

undecided
Thank you o
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Toks2008(m): 10:25am On Oct 31, 2012

You are right on point because 99% of Nigerian girls may not survive poverty stricken affair for long.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2012
megxo: YES, bt not in dis part of d world>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

You better look for work and stop looking for the babe that would suffer with you.

3 Likes

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2012
TRUE LOVE ONLY EXISTS IN POVERTY. I'VE NEVER HEARD OF A RICH COUPLE THAT ARE HAPPY OR NOT DIVORCED OR FREE OF INFIDELITY.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Toks2008(m): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2012
Julieccentric: It can exist..its actually happening right now, My partner has prospects of making it so it would be foolish of me to dump him.

Besides, what are my hands made for if it is not to create wealth..But to live in CONTINOUS poverty?? Tufia! I wasn't born to suffer.I can strive to make things work.

you see what i mean? Please define continuous poverty. 1 year, 5 years or more?

The point is that few Nigerian girls will bear with you for a specific duration of time which is dependent on their breaking point and once this point is reached, pray that no rich suitor comes here way cos if this happens, you will be forgotten in a flash and you will cease to exist in her world.

7 Likes

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by masterpiecer(m): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2012
Its a two way answer.

1.Yes- if the person involved (mostly the female) is not a materialistic person she/he loves you truely for who you are and not what you are.

2.No- if the person involved is a 'money lover', and most especially if you met the person when things were all rosey with you. If poverty sets in, guy u r on ur own o

4 Likes

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Toks2008(m): 10:32am On Oct 31, 2012
masterpiecer: Its a two way answer.

1.Yes- if the person involved (mostly the female) is not a materialistic person she/he loves you truely for who you are and not what you are.

2.No- if the person involved is a 'money lover', and most especially if you met the person when things were all rosey with you. If poverty sets in, guy u r on ur own o

GBAM!, end of discussion
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by cyril83(m): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2012
Impossible!....in nigeria,true love can neva exist in poverty...lailai,what is true about love wen u dnt have money...
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2012
Yes and no! Believe me no matter how nigerian girls would say yes..na lie! Everything na wash. In reality..only very few nigerian girls of today will want to date a very poor guy. But for me..i truly believe in love..but no be say make d guy come overpoor oh. I'm not lazy myself..together we'll work hard, and make it successfully. I met my ex jobless..na love scatter my head sha
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by greatgod2012(f): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2012
To me, what is ur definition of poverty, if u can afford some things by urself, then i think u are not poor. Poverty is a thing of d mind, if u think u are poor then u are, and if u think u are not, u are not,
2ndly, what type of poverty are u referring to,i think, even if u dont have enough physical cash now,and u are mentally rich and wealthy(u can frame up constructive ideas), then u shoudnt consider urself poor. A self-acclaimed poor person has written him/herself off. So its up to u.
Meanwhile, dont be lazy and idle, and be expecting somebody to respect u, so wake up and find something doing no matter how small, in order to avoid embarrasing urself.
However, as a woman, when u pass thru some difficulties together with ur lover, it strengthens relationship, if u tend to date or go out with somebody who is already done,financially, then, u are looked at or regarded as gold-digger. GOLD IS TRIED IN FIRE TO ASCERTAIN ITS GENUINETY

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Types Of Toto With Picture / Naija Boys Invite Strippers To Their Home , Spray Dollars On Their Yansh (Video) / Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.