Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Can True Love Exist In Poverty? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can True Love Exist In Poverty? (13188 Views)

Can True Love Exist In Poverty? / Can True Love Exist In Poverty ? / Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Princephelar(m): 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^^so what you are saying is that: because there are avenues for poor people IN THE REAL WORLD to get better comfort in their poverty striken lives, it makes these people NOT POOR any longer?! let me guess, everyone who has access to credit in the US is rich/middle class to you?! pls whoever gave you that B U L L S H I T diploma of your (if you have any) should be flogged mercilessly!!!!! you think credits are free money or what?! a great deal of people are poor because of the debts they accumulated from THE CREDITS THEY TOOK. a great deal of people in the US are living from paycheck to paycheck with just about enough to put 3 square meals on their tables, thanks to their DEBTS RIDDEN LIVES. they put themselves in deeper POVERTY by getting credits (that are freely available IN THE REAL WORLD), but that doesnt change the fact that most of these people ARE POOR.....unless of course you (Mr scientis/mathematician/"engineerr" ) believe that just because someone borrows money, it makes them NOT POOR ANY LONGER?! bwaaaaaaaaaah!

if you believe that only homeless people are poor then you either DONT LIVE IN THE US or are clueless of your surroundings. what about the one living in trailer parks? are they not poor?! if homeless people are the only poor in your eyes, then Mr Scientist/mathematician/"engineerr", this thread should be titled: can true love exist in homelessness, and not poverty.

here is your education for this beautiful day......
many people in the US have low wage jobs OR live in single parent household .......some people have a JOB/HOME and yet can barely survive, as they live from paycheck to paycheck, just managing to pay their rent and put ONE square meal in their stomach (let alone 3). are these people NOT poor? can these people NOT find true love? over to you Mr scientist/mathematician/"engineerr"!!!!

btw: according to the NY Times (we will take their word instead of yours), 46Millions americans are poor. thats a lot of "homeless" people dont you think?!

BUT THE IMPORTANT QUESTION REMAIN (as you are crawling around the question): CAN TRUE LOVE EXIST IN POVERTY?!
sorry,but if I may ask,What's your profession,cos I love your posts,they really make sense,I can't start quoting them all.... Thumbs up...
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Princephelar(m): 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^^so what you are saying is that: because there are avenues for poor people IN THE REAL WORLD to get better comfort in their poverty striken lives, it makes these people NOT POOR any longer?! let me guess, everyone who has access to credit in the US is rich/middle class to you?! pls whoever gave you that B U L L S H I T diploma of your (if you have any) should be flogged mercilessly!!!!! you think credits are free money or what?! a great deal of people are poor because of the debts they accumulated from THE CREDITS THEY TOOK. a great deal of people in the US are living from paycheck to paycheck with just about enough to put 3 square meals on their tables, thanks to their DEBTS RIDDEN LIVES. they put themselves in deeper POVERTY by getting credits (that are freely available IN THE REAL WORLD), but that doesnt change the fact that most of these people ARE POOR.....unless of course you (Mr scientis/mathematician/"engineerr" ) believe that just because someone borrows money, it makes them NOT POOR ANY LONGER?! bwaaaaaaaaaah!

if you believe that only homeless people are poor then you either DONT LIVE IN THE US or are clueless of your surroundings. what about the one living in trailer parks? are they not poor?! if homeless people are the only poor in your eyes, then Mr Scientist/mathematician/"engineerr", this thread should be titled: can true love exist in homelessness, and not poverty.

here is your education for this beautiful day......
many people in the US have low wage jobs OR live in single parent household .......some people have a JOB/HOME and yet can barely survive, as they live from paycheck to paycheck, just managing to pay their rent and put ONE square meal in their stomach (let alone 3). are these people NOT poor? can these people NOT find true love? over to you Mr scientist/mathematician/"engineerr"!!!!

btw: according to the NY Times (we will take their word instead of yours), 46Millions americans are poor. thats a lot of "homeless" people dont you think?!

BUT THE IMPORTANT QUESTION REMAIN (as you are crawling around the question): CAN TRUE LOVE EXIST IN POVERTY?!
sorry,but if I may ask,What's your profession,cos I love your posts,they really make sense,I can't start quoting them all.... Thumbs up...
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2012
^^^^ there is a thread with profile/interview of NLers, you will find anything you need to know about me there:
https://www.nairaland.com/1083598/knowing-nairalanders-better-interviews
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Princephelar(m): 4:44am On Nov 03, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^^ there is a thread with profile/interview of NLers, you will find anything you need to know about me there:
https://www.nairaland.com/1083598/knowing-nairalanders-better-interviews
Loves travelling,had your heart broken 5times,yet won't stop you from loving the next....can't agree less,no wonder You're giving it hot to mr atbul,I remember you tell him 'I've experienced true love...' well,It's nice going through your interview.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by LagosBoi2(m): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2012
Princephelar: Loves travelling,had your heart broken 5times,yet won't stop you from loving the next....can't agree less,no wonder You're giving it hot to mr atbul,I remember you tell him 'I've experienced true love...' well,It's nice going through your interview.

yes the guy dey make sense cool
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Princephelar(m): 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2012
Lagos_Boi:

yes the guy dey make sense cool
Thanks for the confirmation,and I need to know about you too,You're kinda like MBJ. Just that You're spice yours up with a little funny stuffs... Thumbs up for you too
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by 1soul(m): 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2012
First and foremost, love as it is known today through the fairytale movies and novels fed this generation doesn't exist in my book. As far as I'm concerned it's a conscious effort and a mutual thing between two people regardless of financial affluence. So why are you all reasoning like the lady is just a piece of art, it's a union of two people and not just for the man to build the woman's wild imaginations, fantasies and utopia.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by LagosBoi2(m): 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2012
cyril83: have u gone back to pay ur wife dowry coz I bliv ur wife's parent must be happy as at d time u proposed to minus 1 from dia dozen,dey may not even boarda to ask anytin frm u....now I cud see d reason why d gurl had to stick and mastered 001 format...hahahahahahahahahaha

senseless..no point cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by LagosBoi2(m): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2012
Princephelar: Thanks for the confirmation,and I need to know about you too,You're kinda like MBJ. Just that You're spice yours up with a little funny stuffs... Thumbs up for you too

I will message you from your page..i no wan drop my contact here cos of cypril make d guy no go send me some bombs... grin
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by masterpiecer(m): 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2012
una still dey on dis matter? i tot we had concluded.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Princephelar(m): 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2012
masterpiecer: una still dey on dis matter? i tot we had concluded.
Doing some little introduction...
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Princephelar(m): 12:02am On Nov 04, 2012
Lagos_Boi:

I will message you from your page..i no wan drop my contact here cos of cypril make d guy no go send me some bombs... grin
Do you think the guy hates you that much?
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by LagosBoi2(m): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2012
Princephelar: Do you think the guy hates you that much?

Just kidding smiley..him self no go wan carry bomb na
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Princephelar(m): 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
Lagos_Boi:

Just kidding smiley..him self no go wan carry bomb na
Did you send me any mail?
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by LagosBoi2(m): 11:10am On Nov 05, 2012
Princephelar: Did you send me any mail?
yes, check d email u used for nairaland
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Princephelar(m): 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2012
Lagos_Boi:
yes, check d email u used for nairaland
Gotcha
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by CHIMSKY(m): 2:47am On Nov 08, 2012
Love and poverty are two mutually exclusive terms in this our harsh economic environment.
greatgod2012: To me, what is ur definition of poverty, if u can afford some things by urself, then i think u are not poor. Poverty is a thing of d mind, if u think u are poor then u are, and if u think u are not, u are not,
2ndly, what type of poverty are u referring to,i think, even if u dont have enough physical cash now,and u are mentally rich and wealthy(u can frame up constructive ideas), then u shoudnt consider urself poor. A self-acclaimed poor person has written him/herself off. So its up to u.
Meanwhile, dont be lazy and idle, and be expecting somebody to respect u, so wake up and find something doing no matter how small, in order to avoid embarrasing urself.
However, as a woman, when u pass thru some difficulties together with ur lover, it strengthens relationship, if u tend to date or go out with somebody who is already done,financially, then, u are looked at or regarded as gold-digger. GOLD IS TRIED IN FIRE TO ASCERTAIN ITS GENUINETY

1 Like

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by judchuks20(m): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2013
Princephelar: Several times I've heard people talk about this issue,but most people's view are kind of diplomatic,like saying yes and no simultenously. Pls I'll appreciat either YES or NO,with reason(s)

Haven't you ever heard or seen a rich girl decide to marry a poor boy despite all efforts by her people not to?

Love can show face from anybody, anyhow, anywhere, anytime.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Cabsso(m): 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
misreal: Meaning? So wats de feeling called? cool
Another name for love is money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} / Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.