Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,531 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? (21937 Views)

Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 / Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? / Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Jessicacreative: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
nous:
Faithful ladies how would you react if you discovered that your husband did a paternity test for your children?
You know, a friend of mine was in the situation, when she took paternity testing, because was unsure whether the husband is the father or another guy. So, she just bought dna in home test kit https://dnasu.com/product/dna-in-home-test-kit-2/ and took it. Results shown that the husband was the father, so it's good that nobody knew about the testing. But here is the different situation. If man take a test, he doesn't trust his wife, suspect her of cheating him. If there are reasons... I don't know. Don't think it's good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy / Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. / Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.