Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,451 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? (21936 Views)

Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 / Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? / Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by deesnipes(f): 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
Let's look at this from another angle; if u say women r unfaithful u r right but then their affairs is with men, so women shld not be castigated knowing fully well that it takes two to tangle. In asmuch as we live in a society where nothing comes free especially for women dat av to pay one way or d other to get things done, so yes women are unfaithful.
Also, I think it is a man that knows wat he is doing outside with other married men that will be so much concerned abt d paternity of his children because he might belief that his wife is also promisicous.so a man asking for paternity test might be out of guilty conscience.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by mollie12: 1:27am On Nov 04, 2012
calculusx:

Yes i listened to the programme that particular Saturday and i was surprised with the revelation. He also confirmed a greater percentage of First Born are not with their biological fathers. Women women women, i hail thee

Abeg why do people keep quoting this so-called authority? The guy's trying to make a fast buck by capitalizing on the fears of some, and some insecure men have swallowed the bait hook, line and sinker. Its business for the guy, no matter the outcome.

And please my Nigerian men, if the paternity test comes out false, before you take any rash decision, do a test with your wife's DNA, because that might come out false too. The focus is so much on infidelity of a few women, and people have not stopped to realize that cases of baby switching at hospitals also happens. Newborns are given identity bracelets that can fall off and be mixed up with others. And these DNA tests are not conclusive at all, no matter how much these testing centres market them to be the almighty infidelity-revealer. So my guys, tread carefully. You might think the worst thing to happen to a man is to come up with negative matches with his kids, consider much worse scenarios: alienating yourself forever from the wife of your youth and your lovely children just because you acted in a fit of uninformed madness.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by dazzler1: 5:55am On Nov 04, 2012
greatgod2012: i will politely sit him down and have some moments of discussion with him, after which i will divorce/separate from him.

Divorce? Are u a child of God? If u leave him, someone else will pack in and reap what u have laboured for.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Meristem: 9:11am On Nov 04, 2012
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by talktozingo(f): 11:59am On Nov 04, 2012
I will actually encourage my hubby to do, in as much as i dont have any plans to cheat. It will give me a very stronghold in my family since i can proudly say that my children are confirmed not assumed to be their dad's.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by naijathings(m): 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2012
[size=16pt]dear Lord. Please help me remember to do paternity test for all my kids when the time comes.
i am not ready to be paying child support for another man's child oh!
in this world where adultery is now seen as something meant for adults to enjoy.
but really, some women are so furking wicked. they put a child on a man and watch the child
grow for years on the man's income and affection and they will never say a thing.
what do you do when you find out that you child is not your child after 22 years of calling you daddy[/size]
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by k2039: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
adewaleafolabi: Have you guys ever wondered why in the occultic world they usually ask for the mother's name and not the father's?

nacotic: If I do a paternity test on my kids n it turns out my ADA n DIOKPARA r not mine I'd go home calmly den I'd wake my wife by exactly 1.37am n ask who r d father of doz kids, she'd probly say of cuz dia urs n wot kinda qstn is dat, I'd jst grind my teeth n shake my head n jst bend down n reach 4dat shining tin dats always under evry true IBO man's bed....
lastpage:
You no go kill persin for this place!
Imagine them catch thief for market around 9pm (all those OPC people).. and the thief come be nobody else than the "Chief" of the area!

Now tell me, wetin "chief" no go PROMISE, just make them no expose am for daylight?
grin grin
If na me, l will promise to make those wey catch me, the richest men in Babylon sef!
Shay l get money wella na im l come dey steal, abi?

Anyway, back to your topic:
Good news....There is a way out!

As long as your friend is ready to import one full container of High Blood Pressure Pills/drugs,
Let him continue to salvage the situation!

if im Mama don die, l will understand (the poor woman wont have to bury her child),,,
...but if she is still alive, pls message her quickly to convene family meeting before one "opeke Corper" go ruin their community effort! shocked shocked shocked

Wahala sit down jeje now, you say "e beautiful wella wella" ....okay o, l don talk my own!

Growing up (my teens) my friends and l did some research and came out with an "hypothesis" which we christened "Deebee hypothesis" (in simple Grammar, it means "reach there"wink.

We postulated that "Once Deebee, ALWAYS Deebee" (For my Turanshi brothers, l will translate: "Once you reach there, you will ALWAYS reach there"wink

May the Good Lord forgive us, we were badt, very very badt, in those days!

It means that "once a guy has 'reached there' with a lady, He will always 'reach there' any time any day he wants"!

The data that we collected and analysed over our "Youth Years" proved our hypothesis to be correct and reliable to 99.99% confidence level! Walahi!

That "Corper" has "Deebee" and whether your friend marry her or not, He can and He will ALWAYS Deebeee!
grin grin grin

See why l suggested your friend import a whole "Container of High Blood Pressure Drugs"? He will need it o! wink wink

I don talk my own, second base joor!

Lastpage!

BTW: I urge all the guys and babes in the house to put this theory to test
( you dont need to disclose your result to anybody, its just for "a personal evaluation-copy" .....as we say with software!)
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by k2039: 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
lagcity: Women are wicked oooo! There was a guy in Ilorin who did paternity test and found out the kid is not his. But his mother refused and said she doesn't give a damn a bout DNA grin Some grandmas can be very funny. She took the 6 yr old kid and is still raising the kid to this day. The guy is mad as hell because the grandma spends most of the money the son gives him on the bastard. If you are the guy, will u quarrel with your mom?

I guess the grandma was also guilty of thesame offence in her days
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by naijathings(m): 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
I was still bangin my ex girlfriend even after she got married and she was always begging me
not to use condom so that she can have a baby for me to always remind her of me.
Thank God i did not do it. if not na another man for dey pay child support for the pikin by now.
i am sure father Abraham would have gone for a paternity test to see if Isaac
was his real son if that miracle had happened in this our time and age where a wife
would gladly get pregnant for her boyfriend so that she can always have a constant reminder of him.
I swear.. i will do paternity test for all my pikin even if i have one million children.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by smallvill(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
QueenAw: No big deal.
I'll be glad he gets a DNA test done so he can sleep in peace! Anything for a happy home.

God bless you
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by 2sexy(m): 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
Meristem: https://www.nairaland.com/1060584/three-10-men-not-fathers/2#12378125

Dudes, did you follow this thread? Hehehe

If you watch TITANIC, you will see where one the explorers asked if the grand father of her present gran daughter knew about what she told them and she said no, then one explorer countered by saying,"a woman's heart is an ocean of secrets"

Think about that... !
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by 2sexy(m): 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2012
naijathings: I was still bangin my ex girlfriend even after she got married and she was always begging me
not to use condom so that she can have a baby for me to always remind her of me.
Thank God i did not do it. if not na another man for dey pay child support for the pikin by now.
was his real son if that miracle had happened in this our time and age where a wife
would gladly get pregnant for her boyfriend so that she can always have a constant reminder of him.
I swear.. i will do paternity test for all my pikin even if i have one million children.

You should be ashamed of yourself for saying this, sleeping with another man's wife.

KARMA... will visit you when you least expect it.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Sagamite(m): 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
2sexy:

You should be ashamed of yourself for saying this, sleeping with another man's wife.

Honestly, that is the wife's problem, not his.

He owes no one nothing.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by slimyem: 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
naijathings: I was still bangin my ex girlfriend even after she got married and she was always begging me
when your wife goes to hump her ex and brings home a bastard to you,please don't come here to complain..
What goes around....
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by naijathings(m): 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
2sexy:

[size=16pt]HA HA HA HA grin i knew some one would talk rubbish about that part.
so you are the idiort that i have been waiting for..
say you no furk another man wife no mean say them no go even raype your own. what will be will be.
who are you to talk about karma?. karma came to your family and that is why your mother gave birth to you.
and by the way... who are you to judge? who told you i even believe in KARMA..
it is because of stuuuupid judgemental people like you that make other people not want to say the truth.[/size]
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by naijathings(m): 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
Sagamite:

Honestly, that is the wife's problem, not his.

He owes no one nothing.
brother, you are wise and you have just won two thumbs up..
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by naijathings(m): 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
slimyem: when your wife goes to hump her ex and brings home a bastard to you,please don't come here to complain..
What goes around....
nah.. i do not cry over spilt milk. na when i do the dna test na that time me and her go handle it in MY own way.
God help us.. who knows tomorrow?
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by 2sexy(m): 8:13am On Nov 05, 2012
naijathings:

[size=16pt]HA HA HA HA grin i knew some one would talk rubbish about that part.
so you are the idiort that i have been waiting for..
say you no furk another man wife no mean say them no go even raype your own. what will be will be.
who are you to talk about karma?. karma came to your family and that is why your mother gave birth to you.
and by the way... who are you to judge? who told you i even believe in KARMA..
it is because of stuuuupid judgemental people like you that make other people not want to say the truth.[/size]
It's obvious that you have no respect for women in general, and not even your own mother. Otherwise, I see no reason why you would mention my mother(she's late) in this.

Now, your only saving grace is the internet. Not trying to brag but honestly and I swear, you would spend your Xmas and NewYear in the hospital if you had said that to me in real life, then you would know how certain people value their own mother if you don't value yours, and even if it meant spilling blood for her sake.

Bro, I dont joke with issues about my mum.

You get luck o! Hmmmm.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 05, 2012
I had a friend who ran a paternity testing facility somewhere at Wuse II, he advised me that whenever a man for any reason, whether intuitive or physical, even suspects that a child might not truly be his, 82% of the time, the man is right!
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by naijathings(m): 9:45am On Nov 05, 2012
2sexy: It's obvious that you have no respect for women in general, and not even your own mother. Otherwise, I see no reason why you would mention my mother(she's late) in this.

Now, your only saving grace is the internet. Not trying to brag but honestly and I swear, you would spend your Xmas and NewYear in the hospital if you had said that to me in real life, then you would know how certain people value their own mother if you don't value yours, and even if it meant spilling blood for her sake.

You get luck o! Hmmmm.

your mum is dead? so? you don't joke with issues about your mum? really? send me a memo.
furck your feelings you emotional puxxie.
you must be a little kid. you throw punches but cry when hit back.
try not to threaten people you don't know with karma. emotional goat.
say e go put me for hospital for christmas and new year.
you sabi fight? LOL but you told me about karma and i told you whats on my mind too so why are you crying now?
okay you wanna meet me and beat me up?
what cemetary was your mama buried in? and whats her grave number?
abi una bury am inside your palour? grin
just tell me where she was buried so i can go there and wait for you.
i be shietting on her stupid grave by the time you get there.
your mama died as a result of karma. i hope she is getting rayped in hell right now.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by naijathings(m): 9:47am On Nov 05, 2012
Gogobiri Lalas: I had a friend who ran a paternity testing facility somewhere at Wuse II, he advised me that whenever a man for any reason, whether intuitive or physical, even suspects that a child might not truly be his, 82% of the time, the man is right!
there is no smoke without fire.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Sleek05(f): 10:37am On Nov 05, 2012
2sexy: It's obvious that you have no respect for women in general, and not even your own mother. Otherwise, I see no reason why you would mention my mother(she's late) in this.

You get luck o! Hmmmm.

I think u shld just ignore d guy. Smtyms silence is d best ansa 4 a fool. Personally, I've never seen any1 on dis site as retarded as d guy. Not evry1 dat posts here z sane so pls jus free him n let him keep spewin his trash!

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by 2sexy(m): 11:00am On Nov 05, 2012
Sleek05:

I think u shld just ignore d guy. Smtyms silence is d best ansa 4 a fool. Personally, I've never seen any1 on dis site as retarded as d guy. Not evry1 dat posts here z sane so pls jus free him n let him keep spewin his trash!
Thanks you. Actually, he may think in real life I would come after him, I laugh. Na wen e don forget sef na him we go start d thing.

No b everybody dey like make dem dey separate dia fight. 1st of all, he would lose his tongue... You don see mutilation 4real life?

Anyway, me I no sabi make mouth. Even the guy dat cross that line is yet to face judgement from me. It's 4 years now and I waiting for d day we shall meet again... No police, or court will be able to trace it to me when it's time. But I know he would have wish he were dead because I will render his leg completely useless.

As you say, I dont even consider dat wasted sperm above because I finally realise that his destiny has perfect package awaiting him.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Lexoria: 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
Decryptor: Shattaapppp! Who do the men cheat with? Their fellow men or dogs?

Shoooooooooot down!!

Who are the women cheating and having children for??

Their fellow women or pigeons?

Guilty conscience is disturbing eh,eyaa sorry.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by naijathings(m): 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
2sexy: Thanks you. Actually, he may think in real life I would come after him, I laugh. Na wen e don forget sef na him we go start d thing.

No b everybody dey like make dem dey separate dia fight. 1st of all, he would lose his tongue... You don see mutilation 4real life?

Anyway, me I no sabi make mouth. Even the guy dat cross that line is yet to face judgement from me. It's 4 years now and I waiting for d day we shall meet again... No police, or court will be able to trace it to me when it's time. But I know he would have wish he were dead because I will render his leg completely useless.

As you say, I dont even consider dat wasted sperm above because I finally realise that his destiny has perfect package awaiting him.
see talk oh. i wonder how someone can be bragging and boasting over the internet. to someone he has no idea of. eh?

lose his tongue,
No police, or court will be able to trace it to me when it's time.
mutilation.
I know he would have wish he were dead because I will render his leg completely useless.

e be like say all that mumu film don dey enter your cotton wool brain.
you started it by telling me that karma would come to me and i told you what i felt like telling you so why are you crying? eh?
yo
pathetic imbeciiiile.
give me a location and i will meet you there but first, you have to tell me where your mama's grave is so i can pay her a visit.
call me on my hotline
080-fhuk-your-mama-dogghy-style-in-her-grave
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by naijathings(m): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2012
2sexy:

remember when you typed this? eh little boy?
you sat down and typed what you chose to type.
so why are you crying now i told you what i chose to tell you about your maggot infested mother? eh?
call me on my hotline
080-fhuk-your-mama-dogghy-style-in-her-grave
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by adewaleafolabi(m): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
Truckpusher: Are you a cultist?

Cultist ? Am not one oh! Confirm child of God oh!
The reason why they use the mother's name is because there's just a slim chance that a person's mother isn't his/her real mother, but there's a big chance that someone who one considers father might not truly be one's biological father.

It is customary to call someone by His father's name, but imagine preparing a spell or incantation using bla bla bla son of so so so and it turns out the person is an illegitimate child? What happens to the spell? Its invalid, therefore to guard against such, its safer to use the mother's name.

Also for the person suggesting a nationwide excerise of paternity test, thats just recipie for nationwide chaos and anarchy in its purest and deadliest form!
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by lastpage: 9:19am On Nov 11, 2012
Sleek05: I've never seen such hypocrisy I'm seeing on dis topic on nairaland. I mean WTF See how guys r bashin ladies as if dey r any better. Many of dem keep 3, 4 or 5 lovers yet r here crucifyin ladies because dey r d ones dat carry d child. As a poster rightly said, u sow wat u reap, ure busy messing around with other married women n u want ur wife 2 remain faithful 2u...how does dat work? Diaz smthn cald karma dudes! If men were d ones dat bore children, can any guy on dis site beat his chest and say d number of bastards wil be reduced....see hypocrisy in d highest form, see all of dem formin saint wen in actual fact, dey jump frm pillar 2 pillar despite d fact dat dey r legally married. If dia'l be any correction for women who carry bastards, definitely not frm Nigerian men cuz dey r worse worse species, experts in cheatin and dickology. Mtcheeew!

Dont mind them joor, bloody hypocrites! angry angry

It is very unfortunate (or is it fortunately sef?), that men dont carry belle!

Otherwise, most of them for carry like four deviant pikins at the same time!

I swear, l pray that for every away-game a man plays, he should be struck with five big BOILS! ...on the face!

Walahi, within one year, most men will have boils all over their face!

But, the "heart of women" deep, no be small! shocked shocked shocked

Lastpage!
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
greatgod2012: Doing dt implies dt he doesnt trust me, i will wait for him to get d result, i know d result will confirm his paternity, then i will politely sit him down and have some moments of discussion with him, after which i will divorce/separate from him, there is no use/sense in staying with a man who cant/wont trust me.

P. S one can do this if one is sure of 100% faithfulness to his partner.
so u will divorce for that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy / Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. / Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.