Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? (21939 Views)

Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 / Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? / Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by landinfo: 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2012
[quote author=tomakint][/quote]
yes there is a possibility dat wen pastors THREATEN women with the fear of death, truss mi 3 quarter of the women will come out 4 ALTAR CALL/REPENTANCE
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Sagamite(m): 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2012
jidegirl12:

Okay I hear you! I just don't get what you're implying,

a parternity test versus phone drama ,

not even close,

I will lose my spark for that man after he recieves the result of the DNA.

We are DONE!!!

Why is it not close?
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Sagamite(m): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2012
Czar-Chris:
I know the ladies will hate me for what am about to post, but what the hell, if don't like it, go bathe on top transformer. tongue .
This is all true, it happened before my eyes(not some nollywood ishh). I was in Schlum then, I had a boss, real big man in all true sense of it and very kind. He had hotels and estates everywhere. He loved and trusted his wife so much, she had everything. One day we were having some drinks in his house, he went into his house to grab more bottles and overheard his wife telling someone "I love you" over the phone in a hiden corner of the house. O boy all hell broke loose that day. When we calmed the situation, he pretended to forget the whole issue. He somehow managed to take his six kids to South Africa on vacation, silently did a paternity test and found out that only two of his six kids where actually his. You should see a grown man crying like a baby, it was just heart rendering(i believe that this and other experiences i had in life made me view women differently, but this was the defineing one). Any woman I marry must sign a pre-nup, and the kids must undergo a DNA testing to put my mind at rest, that am not raising another man shit as mine.

PS:It later came out that his colleague in the office was responsible for 3 out of the external 4.
Guys underesteemate a woman at your own doom. QED

When Sagamite drums this into people's head on NL time and time again, they will say "Sagamite is abrasive". undecided

I know women. Years of serious experience. I don't bury my head in the sand.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by MrsChima(f): 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2012
Thats serious if the husband feel like he has to do a DNA test on the kids. Trust issues there.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by 2sexy(m): 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2012
Czar-Chris:
I know the ladies will hate me for what am about to post, but what the hell, if don't like it, go bathe on top transformer. tongue .
This is all true, it happened before my eyes(not some nollywood ishh). I was in Schlum then, I had a boss, real big man in all true sense of it and very kind. He had hotels and estates everywhere. He loved and trusted his wife so much, she had everything. One day we were having some drinks in his house, he went into his house to grab more bottles and overheard his wife telling someone "I love you" over the phone in a hiden corner of the house. O boy all hell broke loose that day. When we calmed the situation, he pretended to forget the whole issue. He somehow managed to take his six kids to South Africa on vacation, silently did a paternity test and found out that only two of his six kids where actually his. You should see a grown man crying like a baby, it was just heart rendering(i believe that this and other experiences i had in life made me view women differently, but this was the defineing one). Any woman I marry must sign a pre-nup, and the kids must undergo a DNA testing to put my mind at rest, that am not raising another man shit as mine.

PS:It later came out that his colleague in the office was responsible for 3 out of the external 4.
Guys underesteemate a woman at your own doom. QED
Jesus! Woe bethide that woman! Woe onto the day she was born...
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Meristem: 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
Hmmm...well gents. the statistical FACT is that 30% of all nigerian families will hit a crisis due to the outcome of this test. many women are sitting on a big secret...and are threatening divorce for running a quick check on their integrity. hmmm...30%. Out of which 70% are the first issues. interesting. i will definitely run the test. it will confirm her trustworthiness. Trust is always earned n a trustworthy person will not be scared of any checks,so she needs not be rattled. just like someone who has been living celibate will not b rattled at the mention of HIV test. so if u think u can bully ur hubby into blissful ignorance, dont b scared...be VERY scared!!!

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Navalsadiq(m): 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2012
pro01: Only a dubious woman demands trust from her husband or partner. A genuinely virtuous woman earns it. . .and strives to retain it - simply by keeping her hands clean and her path straight. You don't insist on keeping male 'friends' or going on 'business trips' with your randy boss, and yet expect a sensible husband to trust you.

Any sensible man would NEVER trust any human being (let alone a woman) 100%. That's pure foolishness. If there are sufficient grounds for suspicion, then by all means a man must conduct a paternity test to clear all doubts. A truly good woman wouldn't get angry with her husband for doing that. She would get angry with herself for not doing enough to earn his trust.

Only sneaky, slimy, deceitful women (and they are in the majority) would make foolish noise or threaten divorce (you can imagine) when their serial unfaithfulness is under suspicion.
yes boss!you are so point.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by 2sexy(m): 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
lastpage:
Tell your guy that "Once a cheat, always a cheat".
It is still good that its early days and no kids are yet involved.

No need to cheat, let her have the "Corper guy" that is so sweet she cant wait.
Let them enjoy themselves to the fullest, no need to hide.

As for your guy, let him go to church and do "Thanks giving"!
God just added to his years on earth!

He will meet a better woman than that 'Bleep-addict'!

Lastpage!

Good advice... I used to feel bad that I was cheated on but reasling that it is better than marrying such a ho' and the worse is that the guy she cheated with has been having her since 3 years we parted and no plan for marriage. Though she was begging me and willing to tell me anything to believe and accept her, she didnt know I was just probing to see her n.a.k.e.d.n.e.s.s. and after everything, I felt she is the worse thing that has ever happened to womanhood, talk about someone without shame.

Telling me that she has only been fvcking only that guy( he deflowered her while we where dating) in 3 years... she purpoesly did this because she thought the guy would get a job and then marry her, but alas, in 3 years, na so so fvck the guy dey fvck and no marriage plans. You know that kind of break up in which both party gets tired of themselves but non wants to tell the other to go, that is what has happened to her...
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by lagcity(m): 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2012
Women are wicked oooo! There was a guy in Ilorin who did paternity test and found out the kid is not his. But his mother refused and said she doesn't give a damn a bout DNA grin Some grandmas can be very funny. She took the 6 yr old kid and is still raising the kid to this day. The guy is mad as hell because the grandma spends most of the money the son gives him on the bastard. If you are the guy, will u quarrel with your mom?
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2012
I would let him do it but I would demand an apology after he received the results.
It would hurt and disappoint me but if this is what he needs to do, then let it be.
I wouldn't let this ruin my marriage, even though I would feel a tiny bit bitter later.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by deshclones(m): 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2012
Sagamite:

When Sagamite drums this into people's head on NL time and time again, they will say "Sagamite is abrasive". undecided

I know women. Years of serious experience. I don't bury my head in the sand.

Sagamite ma man..Seems we finally agree on something man...some women don't just deserve to be loved at all...I still prefer I lose a cheating spouse no matter ow good she is than to marry a woman I can never trust..imagine slaving on a daily basis to make money,using that same money to train another man's child while living under the illusion that the said child is urs..nd d bad thing is that the said woman will even be mocking you behind ur back..God forbid.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2012
I won't accept any child from my wife until a paternity test is carried out.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by MotOnyx(f): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2012
Paternity(DNA) test of a thing its a big deal&painful but not worth 2kill mysef nor divorce if my husband decided 2go 4it 4ur child nor children it might not be his fault it my be his fruends advice dat dnt trust ur mother talkless any woman. So guys if ur man go 4it dnt divorce just make sure u believe its only our God is perfect on Earth. Besides some house wives are pretenders they av no conscience they liv their husband n allow other man 2sleep wif them goshh!! where as d husband thinks only my wife&me.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Bambela(m): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2012
Does it mean DNA can't give wrong result?
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
Bambela: Does it mean DNA can't give wrong result?

Wrong results are usually due to lab/human error i.e. mixing up the samples, giving one person's results to the wrong person. Otherwise it is a near perfect test by itself. There are very rare cases where it could be wrong though.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by dBard: 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2012
lastpage:
You no go kill persin for this place!
Imagine them catch thief for market around 9pm (all those OPC people).. and the thief come be nobody else than the "Chief" of the area!

Now tell me, wetin "chief" no go PROMISE, just make them no expose am for daylight?
grin grin
If na me, l will promise to make those wey catch me, the richest men in Babylon sef!
Shay l get money wella na im l come dey steal, abi?

Anyway, back to your topic:
Good news....There is a way out!

As long as your friend is ready to import one full container of High Blood Pressure Pills/drugs,
Let him continue to salvage the situation!

if im Mama don die, l will understand (the poor woman wont have to bury her child),,,
...but if she is still alive, pls message her quickly to convene family meeting before one "opeke Corper" go ruin their community effort! shocked shocked shocked

Wahala sit down jeje now, you say "e beautiful wella wella" ....okay o, l don talk my own!

Growing up (my teens) my friends and l did some research and came out with an "hypothesis" which we christened "Deebee hypothesis" (in simple Grammar, it means "reach there"wink.

We postulated that "Once Deebee, ALWAYS Deebee" (For my Turanshi brothers, l will translate: "Once you reach there, you will ALWAYS reach there"wink

May the Good Lord forgive us, we were badt, very very badt, in those days!

It means that "once a guy has 'reached there' with a lady, He will always 'reach there' any time any day he wants"!

The data that we collected and analysed over our "Youth Years" proved our hypothesis to be correct and reliable to 99.99% confidence level! Walahi!

That "Corper" has "Deebee" and whether your friend marry her or not, He can and He will ALWAYS Deebeee!
grin grin grin

See why l suggested your friend import a whole "Container of High Blood Pressure Drugs"? He will need it o! wink wink

I don talk my own, second base joor!

Lastpage!

BTW: I urge all the guys and babes in the house to put this theory to test
( you dont need to disclose your result to anybody, its just for "a personal evaluation-copy" .....as we say with software!)

one extra tin,he should also book f like 3 or 4 DNA test before hand, d earlier d cheaper. U dey follow kangaroo promise sad
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Sleek05(f): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2012
I've never seen such hypocrisy I'm seeing on dis topic on nairaland. I mean WTF See how guys r bashin ladies as if dey r any better. Many of dem keep 3, 4 or 5 lovers yet r here crucifyin ladies because dey r d ones dat carry d child. As a poster rightly said, u sow wat u reap, ure busy messing around with other married women n u want ur wife 2 remain faithful 2u...how does dat work? Diaz smthn cald karma dudes! If men were d ones dat bore children, can any guy on dis site beat his chest and say d number of bastards wil be reduced....see hypocrisy in d highest form, see all of dem formin saint wen in actual fact, dey jump frm pillar 2 pillar despite d fact dat dey r legally married. If dia'l be any correction for women who carry bastards, definitely not frm Nigerian men cuz dey r worse worse species, experts in cheatin and dickology. Mtcheeew!

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Sophiegurl(f): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2012
No smoke without fire. Maybe the guy has already impregnated a married woman who then tells ur husband and says she won't abort but pass it on to her husband. I would rather want to know the reason why he wants to carry out the DNA test.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by CzarChris(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2012
Sleek05: I've never seen such hypocrisy I'm seeing on dis topic on nairaland. I mean WTF See how guys r bashin ladies as if dey r any better. Many of dem keep 3, 4 or 5 lovers yet r here crucifyin ladies because dey r d ones dat carry d child. As a poster rightly said, u sow wat u reap, ure busy messing around with other married women n u want ur wife 2 remain faithful 2u...how does dat work? Diaz smthn cald karma dudes! If men were d ones dat bore children, can any guy on dis site beat his chest and say d number of bastards wil be reduced....see hypocrisy in d highest form, see all of dem formin saint wen in actual fact, dey jump frm pillar 2 pillar despite d fact dat dey r legally married. If dia'l be any correction for women who carry bastards, definitely not frm Nigerian men cuz dey r worse worse species, experts in cheatin and dickology. Mtcheeew!

Cool it lady, your temperature is about to hit a record high for the books. You talking of karma? Most of the guys that go through this ishii is usually the good "God fearing" type, no wonder women always say they want a God fearing guy(a mugu). My wife to be no fit try that nonsense with me nah, she no dey fear face? Nah amadioha, ogun and 50 other gods go strike both of them to oblivion. You come here to talk about karma, what does karma have against these God fearing guys? The bad guys always take care of business no slacking. But woe betide you if your wife finds out that your weak. My brother nah gateman go they nak am akpako. But if she fears your every move, she will be too scared to find out if you put magun there or not. So coming back to karma, you are a young girl dating your father's senior as a sugardaddy, do you expect your man now, not to be a sugardaddy to some other young girls? Well just asking. Remember ladies karma is a biatch.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
Czar-Chris:

Cool it lady, your temperature is about to hit a record high for the books. You talking of karma? Most of the guys that go through this ishii is usually the good "God fearing" type, no wonder women always say they want a God fearing guy(a mugu). My wife to be no fit try that nonsense with me nah, she no dey fear face? Nah amadioha, ogun and 50 other gods go strike both of them to oblivion. You come here to talk about karma, what does karma have against these God fearing guys? The bad guys always take care of business no slacking. But woe betide you if your wife finds out that your weak. My brother nah gateman go they nak am akpako. But if she fears your every move, she will be too scared to find out if you put magun there or not. So coming back to karma, you are a young girl dating your father's senior as a sugardaddy, do you expect your man now, not to be a sugardaddy to some other young girls? Well just asking. Remember ladies karma is a biatch.

You can't be serious. Do you really think that it only happens to the good, God fearing guys? Do you also think that only good wives are cheated on? It can happen to everyone. Watch out boy, you might be next wink
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by CzarChris(m): 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2012
carefreewannabe:

You can't be serious. Do you really think that it only happens to the good, God fearing guys? Do you also think that only good wives are cheated on? It can happen to everyone. Watch out boy, you might be next wink

I love it when chics call me boy, makes me feel young again. Well honey, i ain't married yet and I would just love her to cheat on me, make she just do am. I'll make an example of her. You can believe that.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Ocutegan(m): 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2012
All ya'll will continue lamenting about Nigerian women until you learn that its not a must you marry a nigerian girl jus because you're a native too. Dump all this nigerian bi.t.ches and find yourself a western or carribean girl that's only if you wanna live a good life. My 50cents

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Decryptor(m): 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2012
Paternity testing is a must for every Nigerian man in this country with the way our women are just collecting different s.p.e.r.m from different men (sampling) They make noise about men being unfaithful while they are the worst culprits
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2012
Czar-Chris:

I love it when chics call me boy, makes me feel young again. Well honey, i ain't married yet and I would just love her to cheat on me, make she just do am. I'll make an example of her. You can believe that.

And I love when guys call me honey, makes me feel even sweeter wink

I asked you if you seriously believe that only good men and women are cheated on? Why don't you answer?
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Decryptor(m): 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2012
Ocutegan: All ya'll will continue lamenting about Nigerian women until you learn that its not a must you marry a nigerian girl jus because you're a native too. Dump all this nigerian bi.t.ches and find yourself a western or carribean girl that's only if you wanna live a good life. My 50cents
You are soo on-point! I'm currently hookin up with a cutie from Seychelles who came on a diplomatic visit to Nigeria and intends to work here! She's just way tooo cool! Who gives a rat-ar$ee abt 9ja gal

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2012
Decryptor: You are soo on-point! I'm currently hookin up with a cutie from Seychelles who came on a diplomatic visit to Nigeria and intends to work here! She's just way tooo cool! Who gives a rat-ar$ee abt 9ja gal

nothing against guys dating women from foreign countries. I am a supporter but don't you know that fathers in other countries have the same problem? many Europeans, Americans, Australians etc have been discovering they are not the biological fathers of their children evers since DNA testing is possible.
enjoy your new hook-up but don't be surprised if she turns out to be nothing but a woman wink
wish you fun and good luck.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Ocutegan(m): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2012
Decryptor: You are soo on-point! I'm currently hookin up with a cutie from Seychelles who came on a diplomatic visit to Nigeria and intends to work here! She's just way tooo cool! Who gives a rat-ar$ee abt 9ja gal
I tell you bro, I've seen a lot of stuffs these girls are doing even those at their young age and I begin to wonder what kindaa wife their type will make. I believe there are still few faithful girls in Nigeria but who knows your chance of being lucky so one gotta play safe. Nigerian b.itches are jus so unrepentant.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Ezeufi: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2012
I have 3 kids, and if it wasn't for DNA test I would have 5. I do DNA test every time someone says "This is your baby".

In fact everyman should do a DNA test to confirm is a baby is his. That is why women shouldn't cheat because they can give us babies who are not ours. We can not give them babies that are not theirs.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Sleek05(f): 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2012
Czar-Chris:

Pls pls stop d lies cuz God won't 4giv u. Do u know how many God fearin women have cheatin hubbys? I mean cheatin left, right n centre. Wil u authoritatively tel me dat women in Nigeria cheat more dan men? Let's even leave God-fearin out of dis. I'm not for women cheatin @ all, I'm not against DNA tests, carry ur child 2 ascertain if u want...wat I'm against z actin lyk a saint, makin it look lyk women r so bad wen in actual fact, u r d Lord of Lords of cheatin, dat hypocrisy drives me nuts...d oda day, my mom sat me down n was educatin me abt Nigerian men n how 2 deal with a cheatin hubby instead of walkin out lyk I'l do irrationally n stuff.....I don't care if men frm turkey or men from tnt badmouth Nigerian women but def not Nigerian men! Dey r better dan d devil wen it cums 2 cheatin against dia spouses!

4 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by ucii(m): 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2012
pro01: Only a dubious woman demands trust from her husband or partner. A genuinely virtuous woman earns it. . .and strives to retain it - simply by keeping her hands clean and her path straight. You don't insist on keeping male 'friends' or going on 'business trips' with your randy boss, and yet expect a sensible husband to trust you.

Any sensible man would NEVER trust any human being (let alone a woman) 100%. That's pure foolishness. If there are sufficient grounds for suspicion, then by all means a man must conduct a paternity test to clear all doubts. A truly good woman wouldn't get angry with her husband for doing that. She would get angry with herself for not doing enough to earn his trust.

Only sneaky, slimy, deceitful women (and they are in the majority) would make foolish noise or threaten divorce (you can imagine) when their serial unfaithfulness is under suspicion.
you got it right
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by gabbidonbah(m): 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2012
[quote author=msmbili]I would be very upset,the fact that he does nt trust me,and he will have to explain why he did that[/quote NO POINT TO BE MAD JUST FOR CLARITY SAKE
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2012
calculusx: Men are so funny as if it's only the women alone that can get pregnant. Am not condoning unfaithful women but it takes two. Men are the ones going up and down pursuing married and unmarried women too. So if men stop that then where will the women get another man's baby. Both parties are to blame but men are always quick to blame the women smh. A few encounters or even 80percent of your encounters or other men encounters does not mean that all women have kids for other men and you can't trust them. Those kind of women who do that shows alot about what kind of women you go for.

Yes i listened to the programme that particular Saturday and i was surprised with the revelation. He also confirmed a greater percentage of First Born are not with their biological fathers. Women women women, i hail thee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy / Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. / Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.