Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? (21938 Views)

Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 / Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? / Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by iamswizz(m): 11:48pm On Nov 02, 2012
Maybe he knows he is impotent grin
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by anitank(f): 11:49pm On Nov 02, 2012
QueenAw: No big deal.
I'll be glad he gets a DNA test done so he can sleep in peace! Anything for a happy home.
Thank u sis kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by drnoel: 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2012
greatgod2012: Doing dt implies dt he doesnt trust me, i will wait for him to get d result, i know d result will confirm his paternity, then i will politely sit him down and have some moments of discussion with him, after which i will divorce/separate from him, there is no use/sense in staying with a man who cant/wont trust me.

P. S one can do this if one is sure of 100% faithfulness to his partner.

am sure u don't believe this stuff u wrote although u wrote it...I won't how women think. Well maybe that why we call them women just cos of the way they think. I mean, a man u married does DNA test for his children and all u can think about is ur own selfish interest in the matter.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by seunfly: 12:01am On Nov 03, 2012
I don't know why women like to hide things, partenity test should not turn to qurrel in the house it is just like you are in school and you don't want to write exam. If your husband tries it, no big deal if you don't have anything to hide and if you passed it all you know you are promoted simple. A man that keep phones, emails, conversation with female friends and his location from his wife is guilty as a wife who is angry over parternity test.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by CHIMSKY(m): 12:12am On Nov 03, 2012
pro01: Only a dubious woman demands trust from her husband or partner. A genuinely virtuous woman earns it. . .and strives to retain it - simply by keeping her hands clean and her path straight. You don't insist on keeping male 'friends' or going on 'business trips' with your randy boss, and yet expect a sensible husband to trust you.

Any sensible man would NEVER trust any human being (let alone a woman) 100%. That's pure foolishness. If there are sufficient grounds for suspicion, then by all means a man must conduct a paternity test to clear all doubts. A truly good woman wouldn't get angry with her husband for doing that. She would get angry with herself for not doing enough to earn his trust.

Only sneaky, slimy, deceitful women (and they are in the majority) would make foolish noise or threaten divorce (you can imagine) when their serial unfaithfulness is under suspicion.
All this noise wey una dey make.She no go even know when I go arrange the kids go do the test!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 03, 2012
seunfly: I don't know why women like to hide things, partenity test should not turn to qurrel in the house it is just like you are in school and you don't want to write exam. If your husband tries it, no big deal if you don't have anything to hide and if you passed it all you know you are promoted simple. A man that keep phones, emails, conversation with female friends and his location from his wife is guilty as a wife who is angry over parternity test.

Okay I hear you! I just don't get what you're implying,

a parternity test versus phone drama ,

not even close,

I will lose my spark for that man after he recieves the result of the DNA.

We are DONE!!!
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Korrection(m): 12:24am On Nov 03, 2012
when i was in school,I stayed at dentistry quaters UBTH/UNIBEN for those of us that knew the place..Like 3 years back,I met a matron nurse whom i picked up along the dentistry quaters road as a lift to the hospital,she was looking unhappy so i asked her what the problem was and she started her story,very interesting i had to slow down so i could get all the gist...Her younger brother who is a medical doctor in the UK got married to a pretty lady before he left for the UK and they had a 10 year old child who stays in Nigeria with the mom,Now it was time for the guy to come pick his family to the UK..Of course a DNA test was carried out on the boy at UBTH there..It failed...the guy went to UNTH,it failed..the guy moved to Eku in Delta state it failed,He came back to find out from his wife,it was so funny that the wife denied not until when the guy threatend to kill her.Behold she opened up that 10 years ago few weeks before the marriage that a guy from convent who met her in the choir made love to her when she told her she was getting married so they did the final stuff and she got pregnant hooking it on the UK guys...It was terrible for the guy so he moved to london and promised never to be back again...The reason the matron was down...through out that day any girl i saw turns a cheat in my eye but na wetin man go do na...I must run a DNA test on my kids and i had to tell my wife to be the conditions to avoid had i known.

5 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 03, 2012
greatgod2012: Doing dt implies dt he doesnt trust me, i will wait for him to get d result, i know d result will confirm his paternity, then i will politely sit him down and have some moments of discussion with him, after which i will divorce/separate from him, there is no use/sense in staying with a man who cant/wont trust me.

Your wisdom will never fade!
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:30am On Nov 03, 2012
The best punishment would have been for the doctor to confirm the test was negative....so d fool loses his kids forever and then he learns the truth after 15yrs....
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by manugbo(m): 12:31am On Nov 03, 2012
nous: Faithful ladies how would you react if you discovered that your husband did a paternity test for your children?
well, if he has caught before cheating on him, u shouldnt be angry.

if the result favours you, then have a rethink and amend your ways, so he could stop suspecting u.

BUT IF IT DOESNT FAVOUR YOU PLS CARRY THOSE CHILDREN GO MEET THEIR PAPA OO! BEFORE ITS TOO LATE grin
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 03, 2012
anitank: I don't get the whole fuss about this DNA thing. If u're sure u're faithful and ur hubby decides to go do a paternity test, so let him.

Have u ever considered he could need the results for something else apart from distrust which almost everyone assume it to be?

And LMAO at the ones that said they'd divorce their husbands for doing so. U've only been looking for a BIG excuse to run out of ur marriage, u finally found one grin

^^^^ GBAM! ^^^^

can't say I wouldn't be a little offended
after all I am human - BUT if there is nothing to hide then get on with it!
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by chic2pimp(m): 1:03am On Nov 03, 2012
onoja12: I try not to respond to most of womens talk because most women are greedy,selfish,confussed foolsbeings.but without sounding out of line let me keep to ur question and answer with another question.what should ur husband do when u start montoring his movement checking his pocket,scrolling though his phones searching his computer,less I forget plus reading all his text messages,am sure at that point u were not thinking of trust issues.my advice to all guys make sure u run a dna test on all ur kids cause .....

Amended.

I have to agree with that. Also permit me to add extremely emotional to that list.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Lucasbalo(m): 1:31am On Nov 03, 2012

. How can someone trust women with the level of infidelity in Nigeria. There is nothing wrong in doing DNA as long as it is mutually agreed on by the couple.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by naturalwaves: 1:42am On Nov 03, 2012
pro01: Only a dubious woman demands trust from her husband or partner. A genuinely virtuous woman earns it. . .and strives to retain it - simply by keeping her hands clean and her path straight. You don't insist on keeping male 'friends' or going on 'business trips' with your randy boss, and yet expect a sensible husband to trust you.

Any sensible man would NEVER trust any human being (let alone a woman) 100%. That's pure foolishness. If there are sufficient grounds for suspicion, then by all means a man must conduct a paternity test to clear all doubts. A truly good woman wouldn't get angry with her husband for doing that. She would get angry with herself for not doing enough to earn his trust.

Only sneaky, slimy, deceitful women (and they are in the majority) would make foolish noise or threaten divorce (you can imagine) when their serial unfaithfulness is under suspicion.

EOD!
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by CzarChris(m): 1:47am On Nov 03, 2012
I know the ladies will hate me for what am about to post, but what the hell, if don't like it, go bathe on top transformer. tongue .
This is all true, it happened before my eyes(not some nollywood ishh). I was in Schlum then, I had a boss, real big man in all true sense of it and very kind. He had hotels and estates everywhere. He loved and trusted his wife so much, she had everything. One day we were having some drinks in his house, he went into his house to grab more bottles and overheard his wife telling someone "I love you" over the phone in a hiden corner of the house. O boy all hell broke loose that day. When we calmed the situation, he pretended to forget the whole issue. He somehow managed to take his six kids to South Africa on vacation, silently did a paternity test and found out that only two of his six kids where actually his. You should see a grown man crying like a baby, it was just heart rendering(i believe that this and other experiences i had in life made me view women differently, but this was the defineing one). Any woman I marry must sign a pre-nup, and the kids must undergo a DNA testing to put my mind at rest, that am not raising another man shit as mine.

PS:It later came out that his colleague in the office was responsible for 3 out of the external 4.
Guys underesteemate a woman at your own doom. QED

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 03, 2012
Lucasbalo: . How can someone trust women with the level of infidelity in Nigeria. There is nothing wrong in doing DNA as long as it is mutually agreed on by the couple.

Oga Lucas, na only a lazy woman go follow you do DNA on your kids cos of your money she lives on cos deep down her sincerely she will not feel the same about you ever again!

I mean what are you talking about? If you don't trust me then tell me then I'll know where you're driving at and it'll then be 'mutually' agreed before the DNA is done then we can talk about trust issues in our marriage, and moving forward its never going to be the same again.

You get it now ?( pardon my ''our' use) smiley
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by xerxes456(m): 2:04am On Nov 03, 2012
jidegirl12:

Oga Lucas, na only a lazy woman go follow you do DNA on your kids cos of your money she lives on cos deep down her sincerely she will not feel the same about you ever again!

I mean what are you talking about? If you don't trust me then tell me then I'll know where you're driving at and it'll then be 'mutually' agreed before the DNA is done then we can talk about trust issues in our marriage, and moving forward its never going to be the same again.

fact is women cannot b trusted n u don't need to form a conference and negotiate agreement before a DNA test... it's an exam she must pass for things to go smoothly... i must know that the kids am suffering day n nite for are mine n the woman am giving my whole life to is actually doin the same to me... trust is no longer an available commodity in the market.... it's gotten in the school of hardknocks... cool

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Elebiju: 2:09am On Nov 03, 2012
iamswizz: Maybe he knows he is impotent grin
ah! ah!very blunt and straight,I love peeps like u,u just hit d nail on d head kpo!ehn but u seem to forget it is hard to find genuine things these days even children now have chinko as in china made
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Lucasbalo(m): 2:28am On Nov 03, 2012

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Next2Bezee(m): 2:29am On Nov 03, 2012
jidegirl12:

Okay I hear you! I just don't get what you're implying,

a parternity test versus phone drama ,

not even close,

I will lose my spark for that man after he recieves the result of the DNA.

We are DONE!!!

Then you and your kids will migrate to the village.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Tropilo(m): 2:29am On Nov 03, 2012

GOD bless u. Na ur papa born u. True true!
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Lucasbalo(m): 2:33am On Nov 03, 2012
jidegirl12:

. I live in Chicagoland area and I know two cases of my friends trying to bring their kids to U S and they have to do DNA and guess what the results are?. This is very disheartening for all the people involved. I am not saying this to denegrate women. The same thing happens here in U S and I guess all over the world.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Lexoria: 2:36am On Nov 03, 2012
What do u xpect when most nigerian men are proud cheats all in the name of "its our culture","men are polygamus in nature".You've taught women the trend,they are learning well and adding some to it.Most of the men here running their mouth abt this aint/won't even (be) faithful to their spouses.

5 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by dre44k(m): 2:37am On Nov 03, 2012
How much does it cost to do a DNA test? And where can it be done in Lagos?
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by greatgod2012(f): 2:45am On Nov 03, 2012
When infidelity, unfaithfulness and greedy are present in a marriage, this is what u get.

I know divorce is not as easy as dt but not to be trusted is d most difficult thing i can cope with, hell no! I cant cope with it! I cant imagine myself in dt mess, dont u pple know what u are talking about, not being trusted, falsely accussed of infidelity, no, i think dt is my most unacceptable thing in my marriage. Somebody who can falsely accuse me of infideIity can falsely accuse me of stealing, robbery or even any silly thing, i know myself very well, mba! i cant cope with false accusation of infidelity.

Thank God, it cant even happen to me,i thank God 4 my man,God created him because of me.

@ jidhegirl, thanks so much, u understand what i mean, i never knew dis life has deteriorated to dis level o. I fear o. I think most peeps here dont really understand what false accusation of infidelity in marriage is. What is going to happen afterwards?

**Jump out of d thread**
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by tomakint: 3:07am On Nov 03, 2012
[quote author=QueenAw]No big deal.
If you mean this you are a good woman! Trust me it's not an easy thing for a lady to handle emotionally. Heard over d radio few weeks ago about a church program organised 4 pregnant women at Ibadan and the Pastor declared that God told him that most of the women are carrying bastards for their husbands and warned that except they come out for prayers they might die during childbirth behold almost half of d gathering of 3000 rushed out-just imagine that!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 03, 2012
I think I'm too old school for this kind of discussion jare and I thank God for what he gave me for a Husband, the kids are carbon copy of them papa sef , so wetin , I'm out of here jare.....I honestly dont know it has come to this for Naija o! all in the name of I go marry I go marry chei! cry very embarrassing shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Nobody: 3:20am On Nov 03, 2012
Women can barely be virtuos when most men have lost their intergrity as men.The more a man cheats,the more chances his kids won't be his because others are busy with his wife while he is busy with others.If you need a faithful wife,be faithful yourself.DNA reAlly?Abeg this one no concern me,make cheaters sort out their mess joor.if you sow infidelity,that you shall get forever.

4 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 03, 2012
Next2Bezee:

Then you and your kids will migrate to the village.. cheesy

Hahaha angry angry angry very funny eh angry angry You mean my born Canadians! na their land them dey with no sweat!
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 03, 2012
And so what? kiss
Na my pikin,that is all that matters
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by hrhobi1(m): 3:50am On Nov 03, 2012

NA MOUTH YOU DEY JARE, TALK IS CHEAP, SIT HIM AND DOWN THEN DIVORCE HIM , MRS BUHARI , COMMANDER IN CHIEF.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by hrhobi1(m): 3:50am On Nov 03, 2012

NA MOUTH YOU DEY JARE, TALK IS CHEAP, SIT HIM AND DOWN THEN DIVORCE HIM , MRS BUHARI , COMMANDER IN CHIEF.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy / Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. / Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.