Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? (21933 Views)

Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 / Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? / Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by lastpage: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2012
odehaj: trust those beings ke?This one happened just last wk wen a friend caught his fiancee pant down with her fellow corper.He trusted her 1trillion times b4 then,how about that any response/advise from d house for him?She's been begging promising heaven&earth to change.my guy threatened to quite,wedding gown ready,other items ready. Pls advise as talks is today.your advice here may go a long way pls friends.
Tell your guy that "Once a cheat, always a cheat".
It is still good that its early days and no kids are yet involved.

No need to cheat, let her have the "Corper guy" that is so sweet she cant wait.
Let them enjoy themselves to the fullest, no need to hide.

As for your guy, let him go to church and do "Thanks giving"!
God just added to his years on earth!

He will meet a better woman than that 'Bleep-addict'!

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by nacotic(m): 8:27am On Nov 03, 2012
I'm TALL fair in complexion n handsome n my wife is TALL fair in complexion n vry beautiful, we av our 1st kid n he turns out 2b dusty black short n has vry big head, no b even paternity test, world war 3 go start frm our bedroom!

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 03, 2012
Men...this is serious matter. Thank God I visited this thread...a serious life lesson learned. NEVER TRUST A WOMAN.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by odehaj: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2012
lastpage:
Tell your guy that "Once a cheat, always a cheat".
It is still good that its early days and no kids are yet involved.

No need to cheat, let her have the "Corper guy" that is so sweet she cant wait.
Let them enjoy themselves to the fullest, no need to hide.

As for your guy, let him go to church and do "Thanks giving"!
God just added to his years on earth!

He will meet a better woman than that 'Bleep-addict'!

Lastpage!
many many thx,an advise from a sincere heart indeed.infact I got myfriend to read your advice.But he loves the lady like madness,do you think nothing else can be done to salvage the situation?parts of remorseful statement mntioned that she will abide by whatever on earth he asks her to do including jettisoning the nysc if he wishes her to.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2012
Baby mama: And so what? kiss
Na my pikin,that is all that matters

I still see you crying..the boy misses his father!
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Dawdy(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2012
There is nothing wrong with DNA test, you may believe something and still want to be sure, in quran 2:260
And Abraham said: "My Lord, show me how you resurrect the dead." He said: "Do you not already believe?" He said: "I do, but it is so my heart can be relieved." He said: "Choose four birds, then cut them, then place parts of the birds on each mountain, then call them to you; they will come racing towards you. And know that God is Noble, Wise".

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Auxilliary(m): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2012
QueenAw: No big deal.
I'll be glad he gets a DNA test done so he can sleep in peace! Anything for a happy home.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by nacotic(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2012
If I do a paternity test on my kids n it turns out my ADA n DIOKPARA r not mine I'd go home calmly den I'd wake my wife by exactly 1.37am n ask who r d father of doz kids, she'd probly say of cuz dia urs n wot kinda qstn is dat, I'd jst grind my teeth n shake my head n jst bend down n reach 4dat shining tin dats always under evry true IBO man's bed....

4 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by abdulkayus(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2012
Hmmmm, dis is food for thought dis early mor mor. Bt i tink dis DNA tests of a tin is common in d south cos of d rate of infidelity there bt frm d married and single one and d infidelity rate frm married Yoruba women is even high(mind u , am a yoruba guy and its painful to hav ppl frm ur tribe being unfaithful).

Bt in north, its very rare for a man to take parternity test on his children cos d rate of infidelity frm their married women is very low.

Mind u, both man and woman are guilty of all dis cos a man dat is sleepin wit different women and gals both d married and unmarried one, fatherin different children outside shld also xpect sometin lyk dat to happen to him.

Karma is a bitch.

Rule: dont do to others what u dont want to be done to u.

Many guys shoutin here dat dey wil do DNA tests to their children are sleepin wit women outside to and fatherin bastards elsewhere.

Dont 4get, nemesis always follow up.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by abdulkayus(m): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2012
Ramcie, i can see u there viewin. Mai za ki ce akan wannan al amarin.
Comment gal.

Born2fuck, wat u waitin for, we wan c ur comment. Hmmm xpect to nurture bastards cos u too dey Bleep women outside. Nemesis

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by hunkydory(m): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2012
greatgod2012: Doing dt implies dt he doesnt trust me, i will wait for him to get d result, i know d result will confirm his paternity, then i will politely sit him down and have some moments of discussion with him, after which i will divorce/separate from him, there is no use/sense in staying with a man who cant/wont trust me.

P. S one can do this if one is sure of 100% faithfulness to his partner.
You want to divorce ur hubby because he did paternity test?That not enough reason for divorce and besides we live in a patriarchal society.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by lastpage: 9:09am On Nov 03, 2012
odehaj: many many thx,an advise from a sincere heart indeed.infact I got myfriend to read your advice.But he loves the lady like madness,do you think nothing else can be done to salvage the situation?parts of remorseful statement mntioned that she will abide by whatever on earth he asks her to do including jettisoning the nysc if he wishes her to.
You no go kill persin for this place!
Imagine them catch thief for market around 9pm (all those OPC people).. and the thief come be nobody else than the "Chief" of the area!

Now tell me, wetin "chief" no go PROMISE, just make them no expose am for daylight?
grin grin
If na me, l will promise to make those wey catch me, the richest men in Babylon sef!
Shay l get money wella na im l come dey steal, abi?

Anyway, back to your topic:
Good news....There is a way out!

As long as your friend is ready to import one full container of High Blood Pressure Pills/drugs,
Let him continue to salvage the situation!

if im Mama don die, l will understand (the poor woman wont have to bury her child),,,
...but if she is still alive, pls message her quickly to convene family meeting before one "opeke Corper" go ruin their community effort! shocked shocked shocked

Wahala sit down jeje now, you say "e beautiful wella wella" ....okay o, l don talk my own!

Growing up (my teens) my friends and l did some research and came out with an "hypothesis" which we christened "Deebee hypothesis" (in simple Grammar, it means "reach there"wink.

We postulated that "Once Deebee, ALWAYS Deebee" (For my Turanshi brothers, l will translate: "Once you reach there, you will ALWAYS reach there"wink

May the Good Lord forgive us, we were badt, very very badt, in those days!

It means that "once a guy has 'reached there' with a lady, He will always 'reach there' any time any day he wants"!

The data that we collected and analysed over our "Youth Years" proved our hypothesis to be correct and reliable to 99.99% confidence level! Walahi!

That "Corper" has "Deebee" and whether your friend marry her or not, He can and He will ALWAYS Deebeee!
grin grin grin

See why l suggested your friend import a whole "Container of High Blood Pressure Drugs"? He will need it o! wink wink

I don talk my own, second base joor!

Lastpage!

BTW: I urge all the guys and babes in the house to put this theory to test
( you dont need to disclose your result to anybody, its just for "a personal evaluation-copy" .....as we say with software!)

5 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by pendo89(f): 9:37am On Nov 03, 2012
I must have given him reason to do so and in that case I see no big deal.
My only concern would be how the whole thing is done.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Jotonio(f): 10:03am On Nov 03, 2012
Well we are not saying that they should not go for a DNA test,its just annoying when a man announces that "woman I don't trust you" so I am going to find out the truth. What ever happened to secret mission?
Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡? Goo and do it,it must be true or false but before annoucing it do it secretly first!
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by ceejayluv(m): 10:14am On Nov 03, 2012
Damitism: Only a dullard(man) will trust a lady these days. I will do it even at d child's 3 month old birthday so i won't spend much on a bastard.

O man, you harsh ooo....
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by lastpage: 10:22am On Nov 03, 2012
Jotonio: Well we are not saying that they should not go for a DNA test,its just annoying when a man announces that "woman I don't trust you" so I am going to find out the truth. What ever happened to secret mission?
Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡? Goo and do it,it must be true or false but before annoucing it do it secretly first!
Well, it SHOULD NOT BE DONE SECRETLY!

What is the point of the "secrecy' sef?
its either its false (and she has explanations big time!) or its true (and all is well with the family)

Even more important, DNA tests work on the supposition that "for POSITIVE IDENTIFICATION", the child's DNA MUST comprise of Chromatic materials from "Daddy and Mummy" ONLY!

So, you need to match the kids DNA to a pool of DNA from Daddy and Mummy.

How then does Daddy do it "secretly" without telling Mummy to provide DNA material?

To do it clandestinely (like collecting her material during sex!) may actually be more offensive to her.

Actually, l think its the women that should champion this test as it helps them show the man that "away match" did not result in any babies! wink wink wink
Though it does not exclude away matches all the same......just the babies angle! Just that. grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by hagma37yahoocom: 10:24am On Nov 03, 2012
Even if na virgin i marry i go do paternity test guys its very important u can do it secretly without her knowing pls ladies in the house dnt b offended
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by ceejayluv(m): 10:25am On Nov 03, 2012
if there's a way to run a pre-natal paternity test, I'll do it....
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by gbigbega: 10:25am On Nov 03, 2012
pro01: Only a dubious woman demands trust from her husband or partner. A genuinely virtuous woman earns it. . .and strives to retain it - simply by keeping her hands clean and her path straight. You don't insist on keeping male 'friends' or going on 'business trips' with your randy boss, and yet expect a sensible husband to trust you.

Any sensible man would NEVER trust any human being (let alone a woman) 100%. That's pure foolishness. If there are sufficient grounds for suspicion, then by all means a man must conduct a paternity test to clear all doubts. A truly good woman wouldn't get angry with her husband for doing that. She would get angry with herself for not doing enough to earn his trust.

Only sneaky, slimy, deceitful women (and they are in the majority) would make foolish noise or threaten divorce (you can imagine) when their serial unfaithfulness is under suspicion.

This the best of all the answers.

It is foolishness to be angry when you have been the one who have made your husband distrust you. Infact, you should be happy that he will eventually come to trust you and erase any doubt in his heart.

Trust is earned not inherited. Recent research have shown that most women get unfaithful to their husband during their life time. If you suspect you husband distrust you, you should encourage him to do a paternity test to clear his doubt. To tell you the truth if he doesn't trust you, his love and care will depreciate and may eventually lead him to another woman. Even the bible support men testing their wife's faithfulness if he suspects her. If you don't believe me check Numbers 5:11-31. Earn your husband's trust and stop threatening fire. Seriously, I think you are someworth unfaithfull if you make trouble.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 03, 2012
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by eherbal(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2012
adieora:

Watch ur words fish face.
you watch yours,yansh breath.someone's making sense,and you're being incoherent.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by gbigbega: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2012
QueenAw: No big deal.
I'll be glad he gets a DNA test done so he can sleep in peace! Anything for a happy home.

Now that's the attitude of a virtuous woman. Anything to be happy.

Some would rather create more trouble. What wisdom is in that?
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2012
@Lastpage you no go kill me for Canada o!

As I was reading your corper advice I laugh so hard I spat my food on my papers, lmao! grin and now YOU woke the baby up, thank you very much angry
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:27am On Nov 03, 2012
greatgod2012: Doing dt implies dt he doesnt trust me, i will wait for him to get d result, i know d result will confirm his paternity, then i will politely sit him down and have some moments of discussion with him, after which i will divorce/separate from him, there is no use/sense in staying with a man who cant/wont trust me.

P. S one can do this if one is sure of 100% faithfulness to his partner.

NA SMALL PIKIN DEY WORRY YOU
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by eherbal(m): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2012
odehaj: many many thx,an advise from a sincere heart indeed.infact I got myfriend to read your advice.But he loves the lady like madness,do you think nothing else can be done to salvage the situation?parts of remorseful statement mntioned that she will abide by whatever on earth he asks her to do including jettisoning the nysc if he wishes her to.
tell him to find peace within his soul and LET HER GO!on the other hand,he can go ahead with the arrangement if he knows he can handle the cinema of the event everytime it plays in his head,and won't be suspicious of her every statement and movement,which i believe is impossible.he should just find a way to be without her,so as to retain his sanity and pride.she's sorry not because she did it,but because she was caught.she will never,ever change!don't give it a second thought,be the man that you are.forget about love;it's just euphoria.face reality.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by ciwi: 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2012
Tell dat friend of urs to call off †ђε wedding. If anytin he should be grateful to God for revealing †ђε type of woman she is. How can someone who's is getting married soon,wedding gown et al ready, still cheat and not just cheat but wt a fellow corper who has nofin but sex 2offer? Trust M̶̲̅ε̲̣ she'll never stop. Also its terrible enof to keep dating a partner after U̶̲̥̅̊ find dat he/she cheated talkless of marryin one. He'll always be on †ђε lookout And really dat is no way to live.
My 2cents
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by gruppom: 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2012
Paris-Love:
Well, if you find out your hubby did paternity test and you came out vindicated, you should milk the situation for all it's worth. I think going for divorce is a little bit extreme

This is spoken like a true woman. I totally agree, o boy see me now, my life don better be that. He will keep paying till eternity. That his sperm sef, how am i sure its his own. In short i think i will encourage hubby to do DNA test.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Sagamite(m): 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2012
Such test is not out of place in the current world we live in where people rush into marriage to be married and:

- Women marry men that is not their premier choice because they had their head up their arsse in their youth when they had lots of admirers and then fcked with guys they want

- Men are dumb enough to marry women that love the way he loves them, not love him

Some of these women have exes or crushes (their ideal men) they will prefer to be with, so I would not be surprised if these women are having it hit on the side.

I personally would never marry a woman that does not see me as her ideal, who has other guys she obviously fancies more and who does not explicitly feels privileged to be with me.

Never chase a woman! Make a move on her but NEVER chase a woman. That is my simply policy.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by gruppom: 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:
Even if na virgin i marry i go do paternity test guys its very important u can do it secretly without her knowing pls ladies in the house dnt b offended
Men!! i feel for you men sha, that's punishment for thinking its a man's world. When i had my second daughter i remember pushing well well. But so many times, i still wander if she is mine. Only thing that make me say yes is the birth mark on her tummy that resembles her dad and no other baby was born in the clinic that night. And she was so fair when born. If i was a man i would have tested on her. But i Love her so so so much.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2012
hhmmm
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Sagamite(m): 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2012
pro01: Only a dubious woman demands trust from her husband or partner. A genuinely virtuous woman earns it. . .and strives to retain it - simply by keeping her hands clean and her path straight. You don't insist on keeping male 'friends' or going on 'business trips' with your randy boss, and yet expect a sensible husband to trust you.

Any sensible man would NEVER trust any human being (let alone a woman) 100%. That's pure foolishness. If there are sufficient grounds for suspicion, then by all means a man must conduct a paternity test to clear all doubts. A truly good woman wouldn't get angry with her husband for doing that. She would get angry with herself for not doing enough to earn his trust.

Only sneaky, slimy, deceitful women (and they are in the majority) would make foolish noise or threaten divorce (you can imagine) when their serial unfaithfulness is under suspicion.

If I ever feel the need to, and I do it. If she gets agree, she gets agree.

If she wants to separate, we will separate, no problem.

Never think threats will prevent me from looking out for and managing my best interest.

In my books, any woman can always fck off when she feels like it. Only be with a woman that wants to be with you and who would not give you much stress.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Sagamite(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
calculusx:

Yes i listened to the programme that particular Saturday and i was surprised with the revelation. He also confirmed a greater percentage of First Born are not with their real husbands. Women women women, i hail thee

This is what I mean when I said:

Sagamite:
Some of these women have exes or crushes (their ideal men) they will prefer to be with, so I would not be surprised if these women are having it hit on the side.

I personally would never marry a woman that does not see me as her ideal, who has other guys she obviously fancies more and who does not explicitly feels privileged to be with me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy / Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. / Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.