Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

How Do You View Fat People? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You View Fat People? (15739 Views)

For The Fat People That Wish To Slim Down Their Size / Now Fat People Can Become Slim In Just 14 Days With Gc180xt / Why Do Nigerians View Fat People As Rich Or Of A Privileged Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by coogar: 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2012
engineerd: More cushion for the pushing....."fat" ladies that is!

you must be very intelligent - more fücking cushion for the pushing! what is life without adipose cells and blubber?
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
engrtee: When i see very fat people,i view them as lazy human beings.they are burden to the society

they just sit and eat and watch themself expand. Little work like treking 400m daily is enof to burn down d fat.

Imagne a car dat contain 4 persons, two fat persn sit down and there is no space for a third.
But RICK ROSS is OROBO and is not a burden to his society na..........."HUH"
So i wonder why you view them(fat people) like that..................."whoooooo...." lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Princessaleeza: 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2012
Clerverly: I view them as people who have smelling pusssy i.e the women. tongue
dont u know dat fat men are the worst of all,there armpit smell like shit & there body odour is sometin else.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Tyche(m): 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2012
I see slim people as malnourished people.

lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Clerverly: 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2012
Princessaleeza: dont u know dat fat men are the worst of all,there armpit smell like shit & there body odour is sometin else.
...Agreed but you cant compare it with smelling pusssy....I tend to touch it with a long spoon.....hope you get it grin
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by mallorca(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2012
i view them as fat people
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2012
Tyche: I see slim people as malnourished people.

lipsrsealed
abi o! My girlfriend is so thin you could count the 106 bones in her body! Damn! Now she is begging and crying to get fat. Her husband is always complaining of having bruises on his ermm "coughs" after every love making.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Lexo22(m): 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2012
manny4life:

Biochemist? LOL.

Dude, if you go to the gym, a trainer will actually brief you on the whole nine yard about weight gain and loss...

OKAY I AGREE WIT U NW............
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Princessaleeza: 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2012
Clerverly:
...Agreed but you cant compare it with smelling pusssy....I tend to touch it with a long spoon.....hope you get it grin
Both smell re very annoying. And mind u not all fat pple dat has bad odour.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by seedord247(m): 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
You say your girl is the best so is my orobo... Even thou i cant carry my orobo but sha we go marrry.... angry
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Clerverly: 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2012
Princessaleeza: Both smell re very annoying. And mind u not all fat pple dat has bad odour.
But 80% are likely to have that poo smell in btw their fatty legs...
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by lepasharon(f): 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

I view you as a very stu.pid fellow with a very little brain capacity and minimal brain function...

are you fat? tongue
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Tyche(m): 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2012
berem: abi o! My girlfriend is so thin you could count the 106 bones in her body! Damn! Now she is begging and crying to get fat. Her husband is always complaining of having bruises on his ermm "coughs" after every love making.

The man should use annointing oil when they ermm "coughs" when they want to do the do.

lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2012
berem: E be like say Orobo people both male and female go strike for nairaland! Abeg which kind insult be this na? Una dey use dem as topic abi wetin? Anybody wey no like fat people make im go hug that hungry lion wey dey for Benue Zoo! Nansense! angry
Why e dey pain you nah?
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Obo8405(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2012
Seriouly @ op you av a low IQ,U think bin fat is by choice? Am fat & proud of it,i fast more dan normal,i'm also into sports like football,swiming etc,about bin lazy,i'm a fashion designer i cut,i sew & deliver it by myself,so get your fact fat ppll are not lazy.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by CodeGreen(f): 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2012
A lot of skinny people are lazy too. And I believe they are the disgusting ones.
Being irritated by a person's features is a personal issue, sometimes a reflection of your own mentality.
You might as well write about dark people being dirty, or fair-skinned people as bleachers.
If we worry this much about our inner self than what's on the outside this website would be more interesting.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by pastie(m): 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2012
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by pastie(m): 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
k2039: I love fat girls

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnVR2Fqp2OaWohdULfWv06judLITgRcSBV2WbZPotYLNCzN_KuHScIeM_lKg[/img]
grin
k2039: I love fat girls

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnVR2Fqp2OaWohdULfWv06judLITgRcSBV2WbZPotYLNCzN_KuHScIeM_lKg[/img]
i tell u, fat one are the best when it comes to s*e*x,i always feel like a king when ever i'm ontop of the bouncing boob.but my problem is most of them got small tighted punana which makes them cry during action but their nice sha.i really enjoy them no be small.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2012
blogger1.0:

Why e dey pain you nah?
why e no go pain me? Una know go let us drink water drop cup.anybody wey no like fat people make im go jump inside river niger.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by mu2sa2: 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2012
There was this encounter between a short, fat man and a thin wiry man:
Fat to wiry man: If one sees him one would think there is famine in this country.
Wiry to fat man: And one would think you are the cause of the famine.
Fat people hav always been targets of nasty jokes. I dont think other people will ever stop being amused by fat men and women.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Obo8405(m): 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
CodeGreen: A lot of skinny people are lazy too. And I believe they are the disgusting ones.
Being irritated by a person's features is a personal issue, sometimes a reflection of your own mentality.
You might as well write about dark people being dirty, or fair-skinned people as bleachers.
If we worry this much about our inner self than what's on the outside this website would be more interesting.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Obo8405(m): 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
CodeGreen: A lot of skinny people are lazy too. And I believe they are the disgusting ones.
God bless you.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by k2039: 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2012
pastie: grin
i tell u, fat one are the best when it comes to s*e*x,i always feel like a king when ever i'm ontop of the bouncing boob.but my problem is most of them got small tighted punana which makes them cry during action but their nice sha.i really enjoy them no be small.

Your mind is corrupt,that I said I love fat girls mean sex.mtchew

smh
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by DollyParton1(f): 11:06pm On Nov 03, 2012
lepasharon:

are you fat? tongue

Yes!!
You have something to say?
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by halma(f): 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2012
I joined nairaland cos of dis post... M cool, smart nd lovely 2 be d way I am.. If u cnt deal wi dat its lft 2 u..[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by tavon(m): 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2012
well i view them as human beings but the ones i hate are the oyinbo gals that feel every black man is attracted to them.

I also hate the ones that call beautiful slim women sticks or bag of bones to make themselves feel better when they look like moby dick in pampers

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Picomon(m): 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
Smellog!
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by ohisola(f): 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2012
@ op dat cab issue is not a smal smtin. Chei hav u eva bn in a cab wit 2 fat pple dem go squeeze u 4 middle dat al u pray 4 is 2 get faster dan normal 2 ur destination.

Bt fat pple я̲̣̥ usually pretty n nice wen u really get 2 kn dem.

Oh boy yea bt I don't tink I can eva date a fat guy O°˚˚˚. Hate it ( esp big stomach).

Bt sha I wanna grow fat a little. grin grin I tink am 2 slim thereby makin me look lik a second sch girl. grin grin
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2012
Please, If you are fat/thick, don't mind the negative comments you get from people here. My advise to you all is to reduce your high calorie intake, exercise regularly and eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Don't ever feel sad with the way you look. Just maintain healthy habits.

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL THE WAY YOU ARE.
cool

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by gramci: 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2012
From my dealings with them I have come to realise that apart from their physical attributes, that they can be reliable.

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2012
Trying to force yourself to lose weight too fast can kill. I tell you this because I lost my brother(we were Identical twins).

I believe his trying to lose weight very fast led him to lose his life. So please thick people blank all the negatives you get from people and live your life. Just make sure you really maintain a healthy diet and take your fruits and vegetables. Also exercise regularly. Even slim people need to maintain a healthy diet and workout. Take care all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bird Flu Now In 11 States – FG / Treatment For Staphylococcus And Coliform / Coronavirus: FG Searching For Passengers On Aircraft With Italian Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.