Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

How Do You View Fat People? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You View Fat People? (15738 Views)

For The Fat People That Wish To Slim Down Their Size / Now Fat People Can Become Slim In Just 14 Days With Gc180xt / Why Do Nigerians View Fat People As Rich Or Of A Privileged Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by fittty(m): 7:03am On Nov 04, 2012
I see some fat people liking good comments
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by stnuel1: 7:11am On Nov 04, 2012
@Poster, The question shld be,how do big people view blockheads like you who use body tissue to describe a human being created by God. No human being is fat. fat is not adjective, its only a body tissue.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 04, 2012
I view them as I-CAN-AFFORD-IT-I-WILL-EAT-IT people most of the time.The obese ones are nightmares to share a bus with in Nigeria. I don't like excess fat!
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 04, 2012
engrtee: When i see very fat people, i view them as lazy human beings.they are burden to the society

they just sit and eat and watch themself expand. Little work like treking 400m daily is enof to burn down d fat.

Imagne a car dat contain 4 persons, two fat persn sit down and there is no space for a third.
198355 likes cool
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by shizzle11(m): 8:44am On Nov 04, 2012
halma: I joined nairaland cos of dis post... M cool, smart nd lovely 2 be d way I am.. If u cnt deal wi dat its lft 2 u..[color=#006600][/color]

Believe it or not, she joined nairaland cos of this topic, hmmm....what can I say?
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by siobahn: 8:47am On Nov 04, 2012
Obesity is contagious - Denny Crane grin
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by ekereku: 8:51am On Nov 04, 2012
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by naturalwaves: 9:07am On Nov 04, 2012
berem: abi o! My girlfriend is so thin you could count the 106 bones in her body! Damn! Now she is begging and crying to get fat.

The total number of bones in the human body is 206 and not 106 #just for the records#
berem: Her husband is always complaining of having bruises on his ermm "coughs" after every love making.

What an exxaggeration! This is one characteristic of fat people I do not like. They can go to any extent to ridicule slim people. Was it your friend's hubby that told you the poo you wrote up there or your friend was so immature to discuss her personal life with you?
You shouldn't feel inferior if you are fat. Just stay as fit as you can. Simple!

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Chuksaluta(m): 9:08am On Nov 04, 2012
The fat people have come across are lazy with body odour.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by ektbear: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2012
nagoma: view of women;

The fatter the tighter
The tighter the warmer
The warmer the better
So, the fatter the better
QED.

Lol. Is this true? Fatter girls are tighter?

Anyway, at topic...I dunno. I became overweight my first year of college, and there is a good chance I'll be fat in my 30s and 40s since I won't have as much time for cardio as I'm having during my 20s.

So hopefully whoever I end up marrying doesn't hate fat people cheesy

For me, I'm not really into fat girls. I can deal with a little extra weight, but not excessive amounts.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by CzarChris(m): 9:43am On Nov 04, 2012
@op, you are stack raving mad to come here to insult and call fat people lazy, slow and pitiful. Lazy? Nigga you serious? I run approximately 4KM every 2days, I don't eat much, I only eat what I cook, I hate eating out. Still am chubby and I weigh a proud 97kg on a 6ft1" height. I can tell you, you malnurished, anorexic dumbazz punk. That i will total dust you in a any race. As for the ladies, i get anyone I fancy despite my chubby pot belly. So poster and other malnurished mor0ns coming here to insult fat dudes, add some flesh and go get a life.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by kizzykrazy: 9:45am On Nov 04, 2012
fat people are humans too so pls treat them as such,dey might not have an amazing figure but they are great ppl. And as for u that said their pussy smells pls is ur girlfriend any better.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by kaykad: 10:30am On Nov 04, 2012
This is one of the most useless topic i have ever come across on nairaland ....

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by nekaa(f): 10:39am On Nov 04, 2012
The same way I will view u @ poster.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by tavon(m): 10:44am On Nov 04, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

First off, who told you that being fat has a cure?? I have seen so many obese people that come to see their doctors and try to find a solution for their weight but can't because it is part of their gene. Tons of people have tried every diet, every exercise in the book, but the weight won't come off because it is a part of who they are. Not every fat person chooses to be fat, but because it is in their genes it can't be corrected. The best thing they can do is to live a healthy life style, by eating healthy and exercising, it doesn't exactly mean they will lose weight but at least they will be healthy. And like I said before, being skinny doesn't equate to being healthy.

You're right I appreciate honesty, but I have no respect for it when it is based off of ignorance.

If you don't know about something, don't act like you do.

I never attributed being skinny to healthiness. And yes there is a solution to being fat and please honey stop calling me ignorant. I know this cos I come from a big boned family and my sister used to be fat until she decided to change it. It was hard but she did it through workouts and following advice from a nutionist.

Fat joe, Oprah Winfrey and Jennifer Hudson come from a big boned family and guess what. They lost it. There's no single fat person who has gone on the biggest looser tv show and Never lost at least a stone.

The truth is our bodies react to food differently and some people have to work harder in the gym than others. That is where a qualified nutritionist. ( not a doctor) comes in.

Loosing weight is a hard long commitment that a lot of overweight people are not willing to give. Everytime i go to the gym i hardly see fat people there. Maybe 2 or 3 sometimes. Shit i aint even seen any fat person going for a jog in a while.

From the way you talk I can tell you are fat. Stop hiding under genetics. People from big boned family are loosing weight daily.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Shokoloko(f): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2012
I like plump people. They are cute. But ugly fat is not nice. Anyways ugly slim aint nice either
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by segend(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2012
My only issues with fat people is when u av to board a bus with them. This happened a lot when I was schooling, and for some reason I got to sit with them a lot. And if u ask them to 'shift' dey go vex, and dey complain 'where make I shift go' like its my fault, when we have to pay the same amount.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by oubi: 11:23am On Nov 04, 2012
st nuel: @Poster, The question shld be,how do big people view blockheads like you who use body tissue to describe a human being created by God. No human being is fat. fat is not adjective, its only a body tissue.

Hahahahah ;Dhahahahaha grin hahahahahaha grin

Ʊ definatelly hate to be referred to as "fat" cos Ʊ tink its an offence to be fat wink. I get dat tongue
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by oubi: 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
Czar-Chris:
@op, you are stack raving mad to come here to insult and call fat people lazy, slow and pitiful. Lazy? Nigga you serious? I run approximately 4KM every 2days, I don't eat much, I only eat what I cook, I hate eating out. Still am chubby and I weigh a proud 97kg on a 6ft1" height. I can tell you, you malnurished, anorexic dumbazz punk. That i will total dust you in a any race. As for the ladies, i get anyone I fancy despite my chubby pot belly. So poster and other malnurished mor0ns coming here to insult fat dudes, add some flesh and go get a life.

Too much of every tin is bad.. Ʊ added too much flesh ment for slim pple. Dats greed Ʊ know.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by dangerzone: 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
I am 6fit 0,i weigh 88kg and i am damn worried i am getting fat
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by guttentag(m): 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
LEPA ON SWAGG

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by mansmith(m): 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
u r a sick guy,u need help
engrtee: When i see very fat people, i view them as lazy human beings.they are burden to the society

they just sit and eat and watch themself expand. Little work like treking 400m daily is enof to burn down d fat.

Imagne a car dat contain 4 persons, two fat persn sit down and there is no space for a third.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by UNLEASHED(m): 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
@Op
Get a life
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by nex(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
How do I view fat people? I turn my eyes to their direction.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by nedra: 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
Fat pple r generally greedy. They prefer to hv it all in the tummny rada dan some portion in d pot. No one is born fat. Pple grow into it. One of evry 20 fat pple cud be due to medical reasons doh.

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by selfmade(f): 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2012
A̶̲̥̅♏ BIG,BOLD And BEAUTIFUL.i luv myself wink
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by baby124: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tall, curvy and sexy lepa here. kiss.
Czar-Chris:
Rotflmao
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by baby124: 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
nedra: Fat pple r generally greedy. They prefer to hv it all in the tummny rada dan some portion in d pot. No one is born fat. Pple grow into it. One of evry 20 fat pple cud be due to medical reasons doh.
shocked
shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by CzarChris(m): 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
nedra: Fat pple r generally greedy. They prefer to hv it all in the tummny rada dan some portion in d pot. No one is born fat. Pple grow into it. One of evry 20 fat pple cud be due to medical reasons doh.
ur one sick, depreaved, anorexic mudaforka. Fat people are greedy? Well nursery school science shows that you can't fill-up a 50ltr can with 5ltrs. The more the body mass the more food needed by d stomach to feel filled up, does that mean because you eat 2teaspoons because you suffer from anorexia, you expect healthy people to be like you? Mor0n like you. BTW what do you mean by "no one is born fat"? Go and read and enlighten your brain cos you just showed that you use less than 1% of it. Eediot.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Exmay(m): 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2012
grin

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by ORAFA(m): 11:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
I love fat people so much, especially the fat girls. Like my younger sister and my girlfriend. Am proud of them too. Anywhere I go with them I get extra respect. And, THEY ARE NOT LAZY, ACTUALLY VERY GOOD AT ANY CHORE OR WORK THEY ARE DOING. Grow ur thots @ OP.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by JallowBah(f): 12:01am On Nov 05, 2012
Fat girl talking!

I am not lazy. I am not eating un-healthy.
I am active, I cook my own damn food with vegetables every day, I eat fruit, I am active both at work for 8hours standing/walking, and after work in the house.
Still, my body is this way. It took me many years to embrace it, espacially since my culture teach women that anorectic-skinny is the most beautiful thing to be.

Well, I got wide, child-bearing hips, I can`t diet away my bones?
My rib-case have just about 1cm of fat around them, I can exersize my ribs away?
My legs have always been thick, we call them football-legs. I cant make them smaller with training, as training makes the muscles BIGGER, not smaller.

Yep, I got some extra meat and fat, and could probably tighten up almost all over, but the size would not change more than maybe 1-2cm.
As long as you are healthy, it don`t matter. As long as you are active, it don`t matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bird Flu Now In 11 States – FG / Treatment For Staphylococcus And Coliform / Coronavirus: FG Searching For Passengers On Aircraft With Italian Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.