Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,767 members, 7,813,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

How Do You View Fat People? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You View Fat People? (15737 Views)

For The Fat People That Wish To Slim Down Their Size / Now Fat People Can Become Slim In Just 14 Days With Gc180xt / Why Do Nigerians View Fat People As Rich Or Of A Privileged Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Damojo: 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2012
Lazy fucktards that can't exercise. Plus most of them smell, snore and sweat like he-goats!!!
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Toktee(m): 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

I view you as a very stu.pid fellow with a very little brain capacity and minimal brain function...
Because you are fat,sorry ehn
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Toktee(m): 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2012
berem: E be like say Orobo people both male and female go strike for nairaland! Abeg which kind insult be this na? Una dey use dem as topic abi wetin? Anybody wey no like fat people make im go hug that hungry lion wey dey for Benue Zoo! Nansense! angry
Now are you for or against the semi obessed gals dat dnt plate their hair but low cut always
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by DollyParton1(f): 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2012
Toktee: Because you are fat,sorry ehn

Yes because am fat....
What u gonna do about that?
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by bisikeys: 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
OP.... I seriously take offence with all u said... Firstly, i would like u to define the word fat.. Also most of the fat people you see as lazy are actually more fit than some lepas'. For instance, i weigh 110kg and i am about 6ft 5. I play football regulary. I challenged one lepa boy on a 4 mile walk/jog without water. Come see as bros dey hyperventilate before we even reach half way.. Some people are fat not cause they are lazy, but because it is heridetary...... When u have big bones, u tend to look fat..............I CHALLENGE U SELF.. I dare me and you to go on a 6 mile walk. and we will be playing trumpet all through the way. with no water.... I dare say i am light on my feet......

3 Likes

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by bisikeys: 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
OP.... I seriously take offence with all u said... Firstly, i would like u to define the word fat.. Also most of the fat people you see as lazy are actually more fit than some lepas'. For instance, i weigh 110kg and i am about 6ft 5. I play football regulary. I challenged one lepa boy on a 4 mile walk/jog without water. Come see as bros dey hyperventilate before we even reach half way on top say me dey play trumpet along the way.. During the Okada removal thing 2 weeks ago, i was walking from Opebi to Ogba for most days and i still had time to read and watch a movie when i get home....Some people are fat not cause they are lazy, but because it is hereditary...... When u have big bones, u tend to look fat..............I CHALLENGE U SELF.. I dare you to go on a 6 mile walk/jog with me, with no water....

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by coogar: 11:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

Yes because am fat....
What u gonna do about that?

how fat are you?
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by kingsceemark(m): 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2012
Guys i love fat women so much. I love hitting dem 4rm behind. I don't know weda na my long KOBOKO make me like dem. But dem sweet die especially the black one
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Olaone1: 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2012
coogar:

how fat are you?

grin
Fatter than Rooney's cheeks
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by DollyParton1(f): 11:58pm On Nov 03, 2012
Ola one:

grin
Fatter than Rooney's cheeks
Genius!!! You figured!!! tongue tongue
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 04, 2012
i view myself as beautiful

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by moodswing(m): 12:13am On Nov 04, 2012
engrtee: When i see very fat people, i view them as lazy human beings.they are burden to the society

they just sit and eat and watch themself expand. Little work like treking 400m daily is enof to burn down d fat.

Imagne a car dat contain 4 persons, two fat persn sit down and there is no space for a third.

I see them as Aliens. Thank God halloween is here.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by DollyParton1(f): 12:17am On Nov 04, 2012
coogar:

how fat are you?

Cant-fit-through-the-door-except-sideways-fat..
U gonn help me??
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by tavon(m): 12:22am On Nov 04, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

U gonn help me??
shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by tpia1: 12:25am On Nov 04, 2012
if only these threads didnt have more to them than meets the eye. . . . . . . . .
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by tavon(m): 12:27am On Nov 04, 2012
bisikeys: OP.... I seriously take offence with all u said... Firstly, i would like u to define the word fat.. Also most of the fat people you see as lazy are actually more fit than some lepas'. For instance, i weigh 110kg and i am about 6ft 5. I play football regulary. I challenged one lepa boy on a 4 mile walk/jog without water. Come see as bros dey hyperventilate before we even reach half way on top say me dey play trumpet along the way.. During the Okada removal thing 2 weeks ago, i was walking from Opebi to Ogba for most days and i still had time to read and watch a movie when i get home....Some people are fat not cause they are lazy, but because it is hereditary...... When u have big bones, u tend to look fat..............I CHALLENGE U SELF.. I dare you to go on a 6 mile walk/jog with me, with no water....
exactly my point. You fat people always have to bring skinny people down to prove a point about being obese. Since when did fat people become fitter than skinny people in physical endurance sports. IN the olympics why dont we see fat people running. cmon son be real
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by bisikeys: 12:31am On Nov 04, 2012
tavon: exactly my point. You fat people always have to bring skinny people down to prove a point about being obese. Since when did fat people become fitter than skinny people in physical endurance sports. IN the olympics why dont we see fat people running. cmon son be real
Fitness and size are totally different. The fact that am 45kg does not make me more fit than some one who is 100kg. I might be Slimmer but not more fit.......

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Ocutegan(m): 12:52am On Nov 04, 2012
I'm not against fat people but one thing I know they're very good at is 'HATE' like when you see a gorgeously dressed girl and the fat lady wld be like “what is she wearing sef” almost all of them are guilty of this. But I still love them sha,I like orobo girls o I mean fitted lookin orobo girls no be the ones wey go jus fat full ground.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Ganys: 12:53am On Nov 04, 2012
MEATY lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by JANK23H(m): 1:00am On Nov 04, 2012
seriously,i like my woman thick with a nice shape..........pls note NICE SHAPE,not an amoeba.

I can't imagine being with a lepa babe cos it just cant work.i'm slim.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by coogar: 1:04am On Nov 04, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

U gonn help me??

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by tavon(m): 1:06am On Nov 04, 2012
bisikeys:
Fitness and size are totally different. The fact that am 45kg does not make me more fit than some one who is 100kg. I might be Slimmer but not more fit.......
I agree with you in regards to size and fitness being totally different. But i do not agree with you that a 100kg overweight man is fitter than a 45kg man unless this 45kg man is underweight taking into consideration his height and age.

In the case of a 45kg being underweight hence the two of them will both be considered unfit.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by tavon(m): 1:10am On Nov 04, 2012
Ocutegan: I'm not against fat people but one thing I know they're very good at is 'HATE' like when you see a gorgeously dressed girl and the fat lady wld be like “what is she wearing sef” almost all of them are guilty of this. But I still love them sha,I like orobo girls o I mean fitted lookin orobo girls no be the ones wey go jus fat full ground.

Bros i thought i was the only one that noticed it. They are always envious of slim attractive women. Im all for tolerance but why is it considered mean to call a fat girl fat but its ok to call slim women bag of bones. i dont get it

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by toprealman: 1:20am On Nov 04, 2012
engrtee: When i see very fat people, i view them as lazy human beings.they are burden to the society

they just sit and eat and watch themself expand. Little work like treking 400m daily is enof to burn down d fat.

Imagne a car dat contain 4 persons, two fat persn sit down and there is no space for a third.
Come out of your little world bro, you are missing out!
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by elo500: 1:26am On Nov 04, 2012
Clerverly: I view them as people who have smelling pusssy i.e the women. tongue
may thunder fire your mouth
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 2:09am On Nov 04, 2012

@op you seem rather ignorant and misinformed. Do you know that being fat is sometimes genetic?? Do you also know that

being skinny doesn't exactly equate to being healthy??

To answer your question, I see "fat" people as fellow human beings who have their own aspiration, and Ideologies.

And like other humans, seek for happiness everyday. Its a shame that our society have this idiootic view of what

people are suppose to look like, and when people don't fit into these perspectives they are frowned upon.

Please go and educate yourself, and stop sounding foolish. smiley

[size=15pt]#[/size] Ignorance is a disease, I hope you get well soon. wink

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by tavon(m): 2:59am On Nov 04, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

@op you seem rather ignorant and misinformed. Do you know that being fat is sometimes genetic?? Do you also know that

being skinny doesn't exactly equate to being healthy??

To answer your question, I see "fat" people as fellow human beings who have their own aspiration, and Ideologies.

And like other humans, seek for happiness everyday. Its a shame that our society have this idiootic view of what

people are suppose to look like, and when people don't fit into these perspectives they are frowned upon.

Please go and educate yourself, and stop sounding foolish. smiley

[size=15pt]#[/size] Ignorance is a disease, I hope you get well soon. wink
So Leeme understand you correctly. If i was born with a deformality that can be cured. I should live with it instead of seeking a cure? We can blame so many things for obesity but focusing on the blame is pointless. A solution should be the message to preach.

The truth is bitter but you have to appreciate honesty.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 3:12am On Nov 04, 2012
tavon: So Leeme understand you correctly. If i was born with a deformality that can be cured. I should live with it instead of seeking a cure? We can blame so many things for obesity but focusing on the blame is pointless. A solution should be the message to preach.

The truth is bitter but you have to appreciate honesty.

First off, who told you that being fat has a cure?? I have seen so many obese people that come to see their doctors and try to find a solution for their weight but can't because it is part of their gene. Tons of people have tried every diet, every exercise in the book, but the weight won't come off because it is a part of who they are. Not every fat person chooses to be fat, but because it is in their genes it can't be corrected. The best thing they can do is to live a healthy life style, by eating healthy and exercising, it doesn't exactly mean they will lose weight but at least they will be healthy. And like I said before, being skinny doesn't equate to being healthy.

You're right I appreciate honesty, but I have no respect for it when it is based off of ignorance.

If you don't know about something, don't act like you do.

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Ayoobscom(m): 3:42am On Nov 04, 2012
Some exponential fatness are due to undisciplined lifestyle which can be reversed but most fatness are genetic and cannot be corrected

@op your presentation is rather lame and offensively judgmental on the subject

You sound like we should start arresting fat people or maybe you should try date one and see how appreciable they can be

I'm a 6fit macho..with major carves

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by nagoma(m): 5:57am On Nov 04, 2012
view of women;

The fatter the tighter
The tighter the warmer
The warmer the better
So, the fatter the better
QED.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by nyabingi(m): 6:09am On Nov 04, 2012
THERE IS NO MUCH CRIME IN BEING FAT SO LONG AS THEY TRY TO WORK ON THEMSELVES BY EXERCISING AND ALSO CONTROLLING THE BODY ODOR THINGY!!
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by imperiouxx(m): 6:49am On Nov 04, 2012
Every little thing lepa do....orobo too go wan do.... *music continues*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bird Flu Now In 11 States – FG / Treatment For Staphylococcus And Coliform / Coronavirus: FG Searching For Passengers On Aircraft With Italian Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.