Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

How Do You View Fat People? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You View Fat People? (15740 Views)

For The Fat People That Wish To Slim Down Their Size / Now Fat People Can Become Slim In Just 14 Days With Gc180xt / Why Do Nigerians View Fat People As Rich Or Of A Privileged Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Decryptor(m): 1:32am On Nov 05, 2012
Seriously, fat girls are soo sweet in bed o. their "thing" can be very tight. I remember bonking one fat girl and mehnn, it felt so good that i was moaning so loud that she had to cover my mouth with her palms
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 3:17am On Nov 05, 2012
tavon:

I never attributed being skinny to healthiness. And yes there is a solution to being fat and please honey stop calling me ignorant. I know this cos I come from a big boned family and my sister used to be fat until she decided to change it. It was hard but she did it through workouts and following advice from a nutionist.

Fat joe, Oprah Winfrey and Jennifer Hudson come from a big boned family and guess what. They lost it. There's no single fat person who has gone on the biggest looser tv show and Never lost at least a stone.

The truth is our bodies react to food differently and some people have to work harder in the gym than others. That is where a qualified nutritionist. ( not a doctor) comes in.

Loosing weight is a hard long commitment that a lot of overweight people are not willing to give. Everytime i go to the gym i hardly see fat people there. Maybe 2 or 3 sometimes. Shit i aint even seen any fat person going for a jog in a while.

From the way you talk I can tell you are fat. Stop hiding under genetics. People from big boned family are loosing weight daily.

You speak Like being fat is a crime, again like I stated before as long as you are healthy there is nothing wrong with

being fat. If the world thought like you did, we would all be going around hanging every fat person that we see on the

street. So you mean to tell me that as long as you lose weight you are guaranteed to be healthy?? And do you know that

the people that you just listed up there have battled with weight loss, and can't really qualify as a weight loss

"success" story I.E Oprah Winfrey, and people on the biggest loser. I mean its not like you aren't bound to loose

weight if you exercise, but the problem would be keeping the weight off.

Oh umm and addressing your point on you thinking I'm fat, I wasn't talking to you when I was speaking about ignorance

but when you made that bolded statement above, you left me with no doubt than to think you are ignorant. I find it

rather fascinating and funny how people try to guess who I am, what I'm like, how I look like, what my lifestyle is

like, based on my post. You nairalanders never cease to amaze me with your many guesses on what I might be like. cheesy grin

But anyways to set the record straight, I'm not fat (I'm still wondering where you go that from). I'm Quite the opposite

actually, and I sometimes wish that I had a little weight on me. So yeah, and I know that like so many other dim

witted nairalanders you might have gotten that from my post, but my point and believes were just based on my medical

standpoint which is that there is nothing wrong with being fat as long as your healthy.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by tavon(m): 4:33am On Nov 05, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: You speak Like being fat is a crime, again like I stated before as long as you are healthy there is nothing wrong with

being fat. If the world thought like you did, we would all be going around hanging every fat person that we see on the

street

No i never said anything like being fat is a crime. Neither have i preached violence against obesity. Dont try and twist my words in self defence its plain pathetic.

Tolaaaaannni: So you mean to tell me that as long as you lose weight you are guaranteed to be healthy??

Lady refer back to the very first sentence in my previous post in my name. You have wrongly misquoted me for the second time now.

Tolaaaaannni: And do you know that the people that you just listed up there have battled with weight loss, and can't really qualify as a weight loss

"success" story I.E Oprah Winfrey, and people on the biggest loser.

You lost me completely with this statement. I cant comprehend what you mean here. You agree with me that they have battled with weight loss then you contradict yourself and say they are not weight loss success stories?

Heres a video of Fat joe himself talking about his weight loss strategy. I guess he is ignorant too and needs Tolaaaaannni's education.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POBEHqrQUkA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hgSQ8w2nRs

Tolaaaaannni: I mean its not like you aren't bound to loose

For the third time please refer back to my previous post. Wow lol. Keeping weight off is a long time commitment. Same thing applies for normal sized people. If you dont go gym at least 3 times a week you dont gain muscles or keep toned. Same rule for everyone.( overweight, underweight and normal weight).

Tolaaaaannni: Oh umm and addressing your point on you thinking I'm fat, I wasn't talking to you when I was speaking about ignorance

but when you made that bolded statement above, you left me with no doubt than to think you are ignorant. I find it

rather fascinating and funny how people try to guess who I am, what I'm like, how I look like, what my lifestyle is

like, based on my post. You nairalanders never cease to amaze me about your many guesses on what I might be like. cheesy grin

But anyways to set the record straight, I'm not fat (I'm still wondering where you go that from). I'm Quite the opposite

actually, and I sometimes wish that I had a little weight on me. Not to say that being fat is something terrible or

something awful. So yeah, and I know like so many other dim witted nairalanders you might have gotten that from my

post,

LMAO. U just killed me. Dont flatter yourself honey. You are reading deeply into my comments. Nobody here is interested in you. All you could have said was No im not fat but i guess the whole of nairaland revolves around you for you to tell me this story.

Tolaaaaannni: but my point and believes were just based on my medical standpoint which is that there is nothing wrong with being fat as long as your healthy.
[b]Fat and healthy?[/b]WTF?
hahahaha Nairaland is pure jokes. Please refer me to research journals on these medical standpoint which proves this claim of yours.

There is an article based on medical research on the TIME magazine that disproves your claims.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1066937,00.html/

And then again im ignorant right? lool
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by UmericanGirl(f): 4:59am On Nov 05, 2012
Its impossible to be fat and healthy.. Being FAT does horrible things to your body. No matter what kind of diet you have and how much you exercise, if you are fat, then your body is still unhealthy. Ever heard of hypertrophy?
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by tavon(m): 5:03am On Nov 05, 2012
UmericanGirl: Its impossible to be fat and healthy.. Being FAT does horrible things to your body. No matter what kind of diet you have and how much you exercise, if you are fat, then your body is still unhealthy. Ever heard of hypertrophy?

My sister i tire o. Na only nairaland you see people claiming to be intelligent write unintelligent comments
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 6:05am On Nov 05, 2012
tavon:

No i never said anything like being fat is a crime. Neither have i preached violence against obesity. Dont try and twist my words in self defence its plain pathetic.

Lady refer back to the very first sentence in my previous post in my name. You have wrongly misquoted me for the second time now.

You lost me completely with this statement. I cant comprehend what you mean here. You agree with me that they have battled with weight loss then you contradict yourself and say they are not weight loss success stories?

Heres a video of Fat joe himself talking about his weight loss strategy. I guess he is ignorant too and needs Tolaaaaannni's education.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POBEHqrQUkA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hgSQ8w2nRs

For the third time please refer back to my previous post. Wow lol. Keeping weight off is a long time commitment. Same thing applies for normal sized people. If you dont go gym at least 3 times a week you dont gain muscles or keep toned. Same rule for everyone.( overweight, underweight and normal weight).

LMAO. U just killed me. Dont flatter yourself honey. You are reading deeply into my comments. Nobody here is interested in you. All you could have said was No im not fat but i guess the whole of nairaland revolves around you for you to tell me this story.

[b]Fat and healthy?[/b]WTF?
hahahaha Nairaland is pure jokes. Please refer me to research journals on these medical standpoint which proves this claim of yours.

There is an article based on medical research on the TIME magazine that disproves your claims.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1066937,00.html/

And then again im ignorant right? lool

And did I mention "Fat joe" or whoever he is, while I stated that the people you listed up there where a weight loss success? no i didn't because I don't know anything about him or his weightloss experience, but I do know that people like oprah and many biggest loser contestants have found it very difficult to keep the weight off. Where did I contradict myself, the fact that they haven't kept the weight off literally tells you that it isn't a success story. You keep talking about going to the gym, but I haven't once see you talk about eating healthy. If you go to the gym and you don't eat healthy, you might as well stop stressing your self out. I really don't get what you mean by "I'm flattering myself", you generalized and acted like you knew me and I straightened things out for you so how does that equal to me flattering myself? And yes you can be "fat" and healthy, the Keyword here is being metabolically fit, and some obese people are as metabolically fit as people of ideal weight. So I think you need to do more research on being "fat" and healthy, because you can be.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 6:12am On Nov 05, 2012
UmericanGirl: Its impossible to be fat and healthy.. Being FAT does horrible things to your body. No matter what kind of diet you have and how much you exercise, if you are fat, then your body is still unhealthy. Ever heard of hypertrophy?

Yes, Hypertrophy is the enlargement of various areas of the body, and their are different types of hypertrophy. You have skin hypertrophy, muscle hypertrophy e.t.c so be specific.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by tavon(m): 6:23am On Nov 05, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

And did I mention "Fat joe" or whoever he is, while I stated that the people you listed up there where a weight loss success? no i didn't because I don't know anything about him or his weightloss experience, but I do know that people like oprah and many biggest loser contestants have found it very difficult to keep the weight off. Where did I contradict myself, the fact that they haven't kept the weight off literally tells you that it isn't a success story. You keep talking about going to the gym, but I haven't once see you talk about eating healthy. If you go to the gym and you don't eat healthy, you might as well stop stressing your self out. I really don't get what you mean by "I'm flattering myself", you generalized and acted like you knew me and I straightened things out for you so how does that equal to me flattering myself? And yes you can be "fat" and healthy, the Keyword here is being metabolically fit, and some obese people are as metabolically fit as people of ideal weight. So I think you need to do more research on being "fat" and healthy, because you can be.

Is that all you can say? Wow am baffled? And what claims do you have as to Oprah and the biggest loosers. Or did Oprah tell you? Show me where she said it on youtube? Did you even read the time research paper? when you are ready to have an intelligent conversation lemme know. till then dueces. You are now on voicemail
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 6:25am On Nov 05, 2012
tavon:

Is that all you can say? Wow am baffled? Did you even read the time research paper? when you are ready to have an intelligent conversation lemme know. till then dueces. You are now on voicemail

If what you want is to start posting numerous articles back and forth then I'm sorry I don't have the time for that. I have so many other things to do, but until you actually go to med school or do some research on metabolism and weight then you can get back to me.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by UmericanGirl(f): 6:26am On Nov 05, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

Yes, Hypertrophy is the enlargement of various areas of the body, and their are different types of hypertrophy. You have skin hypertrophy, muscle hypertrophy e.t.c so be specific.

Cardio-ventricular hypertrophy.

But being fat doesnt just affect your heart. It affects every system of your body. It affects your lungs and oxygen intake and can cause atelectasis. It affects the brain function, eye function, hearing. It affects your nervous system and can cause autonomic instability issues. Trust me, there is nothing good about being fat.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 6:39am On Nov 05, 2012
UmericanGirl:

Cardio-ventricular hypertrophy.

But being fat doesnt just affect your heart. It affects every system of your body. It affects your lungs and oxygen intake and can cause atelectasis. It affects the brain function, eye function, hearing. It affects your nervous system and can cause autonomic instability issues. Trust me, there is nothing good about being fat.

If we want to argue about weight, I can also point out that those conditions also apply to being too skinny or developing some sort of eating disorder (Aneroxia,bullimia e.t.c) The truth of the matter is, the only way to live a healthy lifestyle is by eating healthy and exercising regularly and being metabolically fit. Be it fat or skinny or anything in between if you don't practice a healthy lifestyle you are prone to many diseases and condition. That doesn't only just apply to fat people alone.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by UmericanGirl(f): 6:41am On Nov 05, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

If we want to argue about weight, I can also point out that those conditions also apply to being too skinny or developing some sort of eating disorder (Aneroxia,bullimia e.t.c) The truth of the matter is, the only way to live a healthy lifestyle is by eating healthy and exercising regularly and being metabolically fit. Be it fat or skinny or anything in between if you don't practice a healthy lifestyle you are prone to many diseases and condition. That doesn't only just apply to fat people alone.

Yes, but the topic at hand is about the Fat side of the argument.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 6:42am On Nov 05, 2012
UmericanGirl:

Yes, but the topic at hand is about the Fat side of the argument.

And I pointed out to the fact that you can be fat and healthy, if you are metabolically fit.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by tavon(m): 6:44am On Nov 05, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

If what you want is to start posting numerous articles back and forth then I'm sorry I don't have the time for that. I have so many other things to do, but until you actually go to med school or do some research on metabolism and weight then you can get back to me.

First of all you make these big claims and you say you dont have time to defend them with research study yet you have time to log on nairaland and post idiotic comments and run away from my research paper. Yes i have done my research. And i have presented references to all claims i have made. You havent. Stop beating about the bush. You dont know nothing about the subject.

Just because i choose to be silent about eating healthy does not mean i am against it. If i was against it why will i post a video of fatjoe talking about food and another video about him on excercise.

Going back to Fatjoe. Yes u mentioned him. Look at what you said to me again and come back with something smart.In the same sentence you contradicted yourself. In your own words u said

Tolaaaaannni: And do you know that the people that you just listed up there have battled with weight loss, and can't really qualify as a weight loss

"success" story I.E Oprah Winfrey, and people on the biggest loser.

Stop chatting balls and come back with correct talk abeg
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 6:49am On Nov 05, 2012
tavon:

First of all you make these big claims and you say you dont have time to defend them with research study yet you have time to log on nairaland and post idiotic comments and run away from my research paper. Yes i have done my research. And i have presented references to all claims i have made. You havent. Stop beating about the bush. You dont know nothing about the subject.

Just because i choose to be silent about eating healthy does not mean i am against it. If i was against it why will i post a video of fatjoe talking about food and another video about him on excercise.

Going back to Fatjoe. Yes u mentioned him. Look at what you said to me again and come back with something smart.In the same sentence you contradicted yourself. In your own words u said

Stop chatting balls and come back with correct talk abeg

Lol, like I need to do research on something that I'm very familiar with. Well ok then, if an article will let you sleep well at night then here it is : http://www.sc.edu/news/newsarticle.php?nid=4574#.UJdS_G80WSo

and please go read my post again I never mentioned :Fatjoe or whoever he is, or would you like me to post my post again? here it is.
Tolaaaaannni:

You speak Like being fat is a crime, again like I stated before as long as you are healthy there is nothing wrong with

street. So you mean to tell me that as long as you lose weight you are guaranteed to be healthy?? And do you know that

the people that you just listed up there have battled with weight loss, and can't really qualify as a weight loss

"success" story I.E Oprah Winfrey, and people on the biggest loser. I mean its not like you aren't bound to loose

Oh umm and addressing your point on you thinking I'm fat, I wasn't talking to you when I was speaking about ignorance

like, based on my post. You nairalanders never cease to amaze me with your many guesses on what I might be like. cheesy grin

actually, and I sometimes wish that I had a little weight on me. So yeah, and I know that like so many other dim

witted nairalanders you might have gotten that from my post, but my point and believes were just based on my medical

standpoint which is that there is nothing wrong with being fat as long as your healthy.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by UmericanGirl(f): 6:51am On Nov 05, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

And I pointed out to the fact that you can be fat and healthy, if you are metabolically fit.

undecided undecided
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by tavon(m): 6:53am On Nov 05, 2012
Oprah has so many shows on how she lost weight and how to keep healthy so where did u get your facts on Oprah from
Here are 3 videos on Oprah and weight loss. There u go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCE7IDuiICM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8w_THZW-xs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCE7IDuiICM&playnext=1&list=PLONBsplDLHAPFjjRnHiYQK-uILvjfLuR6&feature=results_video
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 6:56am On Nov 05, 2012
tavon: Oprah has so many shows on how she lost weight and how to keep healthy so where did u get your facts on Oprah from
Here are 3 videos on Oprah and weight loss. There u go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCE7IDuiICM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8w_THZW-xs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCE7IDuiICM&playnext=1&list=PLONBsplDLHAPFjjRnHiYQK-uILvjfLuR6&feature=results_video

http://www.oprah.com/health/Oprahs-Weight-Loss-Confession

undecided You can run along now, I call this argument to a close.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by tavon(m): 7:11am On Nov 05, 2012
You are complete fool. Did you even read your own research. Hahahaha You are a brainless Arrow.

Look at what your research says.

"it is well known that obesity is linked to a large number of chronic diseases, such as cardiovascular problems and cancer. However, there appears to be a subset of obese people who seem to be protected from obesity-related metabolic complications,” said Francisco Ortega, the study’s lead author".They may have greater cardio-respiratory fitness than other obese individuals, but, until now, it was not known the extent to which these metabolically healthy but obese people are at lower risk of diseases or premature death,” said Ortega, a research associate in the department of physical activity and sport at the University of Granada (Spain) and at the department of biosciences and nutrition at the Karolinska Institutet in Stockholm, Sweden."

What does this tell you. You just shot yourself in the foot with your own ammunition. Dumb ass

Anyway whatever makes u sleep at night. Me am tired of arguing with mentally challenged morons. Over and out
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 7:18am On Nov 05, 2012
tavon: You are complete fool. Did you even read your own research. Hahahaha You are a brainless Arrow.

Look at what your research says.

"it is well known that obesity is linked to a large number of chronic diseases, such as cardiovascular problems and cancer. However, there appears to be a subset of obese people who seem to be protected from obesity-related metabolic complications,” said Francisco Ortega, the study’s lead author".They may have greater cardio-respiratory fitness than other obese individuals, but, until now, it was not known the extent to which these metabolically healthy but obese people are at lower risk of diseases or premature death,” said Ortega, a research associate in the department of physical activity and sport at the University of Granada (Spain) and at the department of biosciences and nutrition at the Karolinska Institutet in Stockholm, Sweden."

What does this tell you. You just shot yourself in the foot with your own ammunition. Dumb ass

Anyway whatever makes u sleep at night. Me am tired of arguing with mentally challenged morons. Over and out

"Our study suggests that metabolically healthy but obese people have a better fitness level than the rest of obese individuals,” Ortega said. “Based on the data that our group and others have collected over the years, we believe that getting more exercise broadly and positively influences major body systems and organs and consequently contributes to make someone metabolically healthier, including obese people. In our study, we measure fitness, which is largely influenced by exercise.”

It seems someone didn't finish reading the article. you have proved to be a nitwit once again. As the saying goes, The empty barrel makes the loudest noise.

I have to admit though, arguing with someone with the IQ of a 2 year old is such fun. But it doesn't seem fair so Im going to stop now and let you leave while you still have your dignity.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by victme1(m): 8:21am On Nov 05, 2012
ihebrooke: I view them as fat. How else do you want me to view them?
@ u, how old are u?
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by JallowBah(f): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2012
Hey, mods! Why did my post get hidden? I did not even wrote anything insulting, what the hell?
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 06, 2012
I don't see anything wrong with being big. I have read some comments from both haters and supporters. All i can say is said dat God created everything beautiful.

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by hammedkola(m): 10:59am On Nov 06, 2012
How do you view Rick Ross?
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by lepasharon(f): 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2012

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by JallowBah(f): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

Look at my picture. According to western society and BMI, I am considered fat, and should loose 10kg to be in the "healthy" side of BMI.
But..I have taken tests. Everything is as healthy as it can be, if you look beside the fact that I am smoking.
I have pictures of me being 10kg lighter, and I dont like what I looked like then. I was living on one slice of bread and one apple every day to go there, and stay there, and I looked SICK; bones sticking out, no energy, etc, etc.

As long as you are not OBESE to the fact that it is heavy to move, you CAN be fat and healthy. Eat healthy food, be active.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by JallowBah(f): 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

Many people seem to think that skinny = healthy.
My brother is a good example; he can eat and drink as much junkfood as he wish, still he won`t gain weight. He is naturally skinny, and probably look more healthy than me to many people. But the fact is that his doctor has told him to cut down the bull-food, cause his blood-tests are NOT ok, and he dont have much energy either.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
JallowBah:

Many people seem to think that skinny = healthy.
My brother is a good example; he can eat and drink as much junkfood as he wish, still he won`t gain weight. He is naturally skinny, and probably look more healthy than me to many people. But the fact is that his doctor has told him to cut down the bull-food, cause his blood-tests are NOT ok, and he dont have much energy either.
JallowBah:

Look at my picture. According to western society and BMI, I am considered fat, and should loose 10kg to be in the "healthy" side of BMI.
But..I have taken tests. Everything is as healthy as it can be, if you look beside the fact that I am smoking.
I have pictures of me being 10kg lighter, and I dont like what I looked like then. I was living on one slice of bread and one apple every day to go there, and stay there, and I looked SICK; bones sticking out, no energy, etc, etc.

As long as you are not OBESE to the fact that it is heavy to move, you CAN be fat and healthy. Eat healthy food, be active.

Ikr, it is really sickening how our society has this perception on what people are suppose to look like, and when people don't fit into this perception they are viewed as cast outs. It's so funny how people depend on the Body Mass Index to tell them if they are healthy or not, when really the B.M.I is not very accurate and isn't a good tool to depend on. I mean think about it, how much can your height and weight really tell you about your health?? I just find it ludicrous that i had to argue with a moro.n about how "fat" people can be healthy, when really it is common sense. But the common mind can't figure that out, because they depend so much on a misleading tool (B.M.I) to tell them about what is acceptable and what isn't.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by tavon(m): 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2012
You must have left your brain in that broken condom your father must have used with that LovePeddler you call your mother. After 2 days you are still calling me names and editing your post to insult me yh. loool

Dey there dey type.MUGU. lol
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2012
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2012
tavon: You must have left your brain in that broken condom your father must have used with that LovePeddler you call your mother. After 2 days you are still calling me names and editing your post to insult me yh. loool

Dey there dey type.MUGU. lol

grin grin People of your kind (Idi.ots, olori dota's, didirins) amuse me. The fact that you will scoop so low to the point of

using insultive words really shows how jejune you are. I mean it's not my fault that you decided to base your views

off of ignorance. If you hate correction so much, then arguing about a subject you are not very familiar with is not for

you.To avoid this kind of umm.... humiliation/embarrassment next time, just take a lesson from Abraham Lincoln's book

and Keep quiet and be thought off as a fool, than to speak out loud and remove all doubt.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by JallowBah(f): 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

Ikr, it is really sickening how our society has this perception on what people are suppose to look like, and when people don't fit into this perception they are viewed as cast outs. It's so funny how people depend on the Body Mass Index to tell them if they are healthy or not, when really the B.M.I is not very accurate and isn't a good tool to depend on. I mean think about it, how much can your height and weight really tell you about your health?? I just find it ludicrous that i had to argue with a moro.n about how "fat" people can be healthy, when really it is common sense. But the common mind can't figure that out, because they depend so much on a misleading tool (B.M.I) to tell them about what is acceptable and what isn't.

I know!

And I must say, I find that somewhat liberating with africans, both women and men. ( Well, Gambians/Senegalese/Kenya, since thats the africans I know..) The women are damn PROUD of their hips, butts, small bellies, thick thighs..They look like WOMEN, and they seem to embrace it. In Gambia, they prefer more fat women, cause they want strong women, not chickens who cant carry heavy buckets.

I am not saying that skinny women can not be beautiful, but lets face it; There are different views on beauty in the world.
In my country, they want you to sun-tanned, have blond and shiny VIBRANT hair, and be a perfect size 0.
Size 0 would maybe fit my under-arms.

Blah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Treatment For Staphylococcus And Coliform / Coronavirus: FG Searching For Passengers On Aircraft With Italian Patient / COVID-19 Update For December 22 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.