Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

How Do You View Fat People? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You View Fat People? (15736 Views)

For The Fat People That Wish To Slim Down Their Size / Now Fat People Can Become Slim In Just 14 Days With Gc180xt / Why Do Nigerians View Fat People As Rich Or Of A Privileged Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2012
tavon: A Numbskull calling me one and she cant spell d words. hahaha u are pathetic

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/numskull

Don't you look even more stu.pid.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by coogar: 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/numskull
Don't you look even more stu.pid.

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by tavon(m): 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hahaha u even took d time to check. Hahaha u really need to get laid. For u to say u are leaving and still come back to me shows im either getting to u or u are completely jobless. This is must be A buzz for u. The highlight of your day. Logging on nairaland and going back n forth with strangers u consider unintelligent and reediting your posts over and over to gain some sorta reputation as a badass on nairaland. This just proves how bored n lonely u are. Get a fucking life. U are pathetic
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 11:31pm On Nov 06, 2012
tavon: Hahaha u even took d time to check. Hahaha u really need to get laid. For u to say u are leaving and still come back to me shows im either getting to u or u are completely jobless. This is must be A buzz for u. The highlight of your day. Logging on nairaland and going back n forth with strangers u consider unintelligent and reediting your posts over and over to gain some sorta reputation as a badass on nairaland. This just proves how bored n lonely u are. Get a fucking life. U are pathetic

grin grin Hey don't hate the player, hate the game. Its not my fault that you try to prove me wrong, and failed epically in the process. Oh, and by the way I do have a life. I just like to contribute my own knowledge on this lovely internet forum when I'm less busy. Don't get angry at me because you quoted me and it backfired. grin
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hey! Jallowbah, but you look great naw! From that other thread, i thought you were like very fat. You are even in better shape than queen latifa
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by tavon(m): 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

grin grin Hey don't hate the player, hate the game. Its not my fault that you try to prove me wrong, and failed epically in the process. Oh, and by the way I do have a life. I just like to contribute my own knowledge on this lovely internet forum when I'm less busy. Don't get angry at me because you quoted me and it backfired. grin
tavon: Time registered: October 08, 2010
Time spent online: 4 days & 16 hours
Signature: I give my heart to one broad; the others get the pipe
View Your posts (207) | View Your topics (2) vs

Tolaaaaannni:
Time registered: June 30, 2012
Time spent online: 10 days & 23 hours
Signature: I don't have the time nor the patience for lunatics, don't expect me to sit back and take your crap.
View Tolaaaaannni's posts (909) | View Tolaaaaannni's topics (1)

Seems like nairaland is your life. Am off to the gym. Holla at your boy
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 11:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
tavon:
tavon: Time registered: October 08, 2010
Time spent online: 4 days & 16 hours
Signature: I give my heart to one broad; the others get the pipe
View Your posts (207) | View Your topics (2) vs

Tolaaaaannni:
Time registered: June 30, 2012
Time spent online: 10 days & 23 hours
Signature: I don't have the time nor the patience for lunatics, don't expect me to sit back and take your crap.
View Tolaaaaannni's posts (909) | View Tolaaaaannni's topics (1)

Seems like nairaland is your life. Am off to the gym. Holla at your boy

So comparing your profile to my profile is an accomplishment for you?? Like I stated I log on during my free time, if nairaland was truly "my life" like you stated, the time spent online would have been 5 months now. Please stop replying me, your stupi.dity is starting to irritate me.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by JallowBah(f): 12:46am On Nov 07, 2012
blogger1.0:
Hey! Jallowbah, but you look great naw! From that other thread, i thought you were like very fat. You are even in better shape than queen latifa

Lol. What other thread?
And that is my point here..I am fat, but I still look damn good, and I am healthywink And honey..Queen Latifa? Pfff. Going on BMI, she is obese. Still; damn hot.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 07, 2012
JallowBah:

Lol. What other thread?
And that is my point here..I am fat, but I still look damn good, and I am healthywink And honey..Queen Latifa? Pfff. Going on BMI, she is obese. Still; damn hot.
The other thread were we had ID comparing your bum with my nose.
U really look great
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by CzarChris(m): 8:47am On Nov 07, 2012
@tavon dude wat da fvck? How can you be bantering words wit a woman. Haba dude thats low, very low. I was enjoy this earlier, but enough.
@tolani, u've made your points, please quit the insults.
And BTW both of you? Grow up already. angry
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by JallowBah(f): 10:35am On Nov 07, 2012
blogger1.0:

The other thread were we had ID comparing your bum with my nose.
U really look great

Lol, that one.

Thank you.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by tavon(m): 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

So comparing your profile to my profile is an accomplishment for you?? Like I stated I log on during my free time, if nairaland was truly "my life" like you stated, the time spent online would have been 5 months now. Please stop replying me, your stupi.dity is starting to irritate me.
I have been on nairaland longer than u have and you spend more time on it than me posting and reediting your posts. So this is how someone of intelligence spends their free time? on nairaland? In fact you seem to be popular here, hahahaha. Seems this is where you get the most attention in your life. u are pathetic. Go out, get a boyfiend but then again im guessing u gonna reply back saying u have one hahahaha , join the gym or something. Buy some new batteries for that vibrat-or, make some real social friends. You post 90 something posts on one night and you tell me you have a life. I rest my case. Enjoy your virtual reality popularity. Unlike you who keeps coming back to reedit post and think of more insults to dish even after stating you are leaving ,Im no longer following this topic to read your comments cos replying you would be a waste of my bandwidth for a lonely attention seeking nairaland groupie. Am done talking to this looser. cool cool
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by JallowBah(f): 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2012
Who the heck cares how long time anyone has spendt here all together?? Look at my profile.
Some days, the forum is up on my machine, logged in, even when I am not in front of the computer. I go back and forth, and answer what I find interesting. I am sitting in my couch, alone, the baby is sleeping, I might as well do some debating. Stop talking BS to each other.

One love, and all that.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by carlosta: 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
19naia:
If you have calories to store,then the appetite should not be still going to eat again...If i eat higher calorie food than normal,i am not hungry again when next meal time comes again...Some people eat because their mind wants to distract from fear and mental pain,others eat more because their body does not regulate hunger feelings according to the calories and nutrition....Also there are certain effective vitamins suppliment i take weekly,and for 2 days after taking the vitamins,i eat less because of higher nutrition level in the suppliment without the calories of fat and sugar.....Eating high calorie foods with low vitamin and other mineral and nutritional value,the body can start to make you eat more and store fat in attempt to get more vitamin/mineral,nutritional value.....Any way the end result is lethargy and slowing of the body performance and the metabolism itself gets lazy...Metabolism can be trained....no matter the genetic or other source of condition,No fat builds unless it is put there and its a choice to allow yourself to do that....There are people with genetic conditions that make them recieve too much sun in the eyes and skin,and we dont see them in the sun getting uneeded sun in their eyes and skin,they close their eyes more in the sun and stay less tie out in the sun.....Why not stay les time in the food if genetic condition makes it unsafe to eat more than enough.......It is first a burden to the people themselves and it can bother others like when i pay aeroplane seat $1000.oo and then i have to fly 10 hours with 25% of my seat holding the fat of the person next to me,while all he does is complain about the aero plane and the pain it caused him..And he never payed 25% more or acknowledge my pain crushd against him in my own seat..And he had health problems ,they had to bring him oxygen can ETC...I helped him and forgot my worries because i knew he was in a helpless state and helping him was good exercise for me and i decided if i endured more suffering,i would be healthier and stronger....If only we could convince the mind of obesity to endure bit more suffering for strength and health
You don't expect me to read all that, do you?
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by carlosta: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
engrtee:
When i see very fat people, i view them as lazy human beings.they are burden to the society

they just sit and eat and watch themself expand. Little work like treking 400m daily is enof to burn down d fat.

Imagne a car dat contain 4 persons, two fat persn sit down and there is no space for a third.

I'm fat and I find this offensive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bird Flu Now In 11 States – FG / Treatment For Staphylococcus And Coliform / Coronavirus: FG Searching For Passengers On Aircraft With Italian Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.