Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo (38830 Views)

See How The Nigerian Army Is Transported To The Battlefield In 2015 / Nigeria Army Is Developing Aviation Unit / US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by ichidodo: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2012
obadiah777: AND SHE GOES AND DISAPPOINTS
BECUZ SHE NO TALK WETIN U WAN HEAR. THE TRUTH IS BITTER.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by COOLDUN: 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
klax:

Oh Bros what a wise talk, please tell them those silly clown who want to throw party for second slavery. Tell those who want to declare holiday for been mentioned to go and die for another man Land?? Tell those who can not read between two line who love reason with their anus rather than their brain. Tell those who are happy to be used like the way the British Army used the Asia Kurgas like an sacrificial lamb during war. Bros tell the i d i o t s that want to celebrate a systematic extinction of their tribe by this so called American. Tell the shameless idiots who belief fighting war is the only way to proof manhood and die like a dog for what they do not know anything about. So sorry indeed.

Guy, if you have that opportunity you will grab it with your both hands, who knows how many times you have been rejected visa by the US embassy, that makes you now a Taliban spokesman. Do you know how many Nigerians that fought for US during the 1991 Gulf war? How many died? Can you count any African recruited solder of US that have died in Iraq and Afghanistan? Do you know how many Nigerians that is in the US army? You are just bragging in ignorance. The biggest slowpoke i have seen in this matter is the EFULEFU like you, why are you taking panadol in another man's headache? Those they recruited applied voluntarily and are happy for their decisions, while those that were rejected are crying in pain of their failure and you are on nairaland writing rubbish with your fairly used laptop or mobile phone. Are people not sacrificed everyday in Nigeria? What have you done about it? What about your parents that are still residing in the northern state of Nigeria, because of cheap onions, tomatoes, guinea fowl and suya meat? Which type of sacrificial lambs are more than them?, Just go and have a rest. Jealous FOOL.

2 Likes

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Guguru102(m): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
Am loving it,keep the fire burning
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by klax(m): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
cap28: This is probably one of the reasons that the US is now recruiting africans to go and die for them:

african americans are fed up with being used as cannon fodder in america's imperialist wars around the globe

http://www.prb.org/Articles/2005/ArmyRecruitmentGoalsEndangeredasPercentofAfricanAmericanEnlisteesDeclines.aspx

You got the point right I know America very well this is where I lived for so many years they would not do anything of such without something to gain in their mind. American Slogan is "THEY DONT INVEST WHERE THEY HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN" after they have created the highest servicemen widows in the world now where else would they go to get more widows, they choosed my own tribe and Hausa out of so many tribes in Nigeria so does that mean we are more orless a waste material or waste human beign or what? Why cant they mention Tiv? Why not Yoruba? Why not Edo, Why not Igala Why Ijaw Are these people not a native speakers as well so why Igbo and Hausa why and why? still my own people are dancing in this foolishness without asking a question please guys wake up this is an insult to Igbo or Hausa if US want kill more people or get more widows they can go Azerbaijan or French speaking whatever good for them. I beg my leave pls this so annoying indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Truckpusher(m): 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2012
obadiah777: GENTLEMAN BY THE NAME OF SEPTEMIUS SEVERUS
THE SON OF PUBLIUS SEPTIMIUS GETA ,YOU ARE WELCOME.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by klax(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2012
COOLDUN:

Guy, if you have that opportunity you will grab it with your both hands, who knows how many times you have been rejected visa by the US embassy, that makes you now a Taliban spokesman. Do you know how many Nigerians that fought for US during the 1991 Gulf war? How many died? Can you count any African recruited solder of US that have died in Iraq and Afghanistan? Do you know how many Nigerians that is in the US army? You are just bragging in ignorance. The biggest slowpoke i have seen in this matter is the EFULEFU like you, why are you taking panadol in another man's headache? Those they recruited applied voluntarily and are happy for their decisions, while those that were rejected are crying in pain of their failure and you are on nairaland writing rubbish with your fairly used laptop or mobile phone. Are people not sacrificed everyday in Nigeria? What have you done about it? What about your parents that are still residing in the northern state of Nigeria, because of cheap onions, tomatoes, guinea fowl and suya meat? Which type of sacrificial lambs are more than them?, Just go and have a rest. Jealous FOOL.

Hahahahaha so funny you make me laugh rejected Visa a country I live for over 22 year with more than 17 years of green card you are joker pls say somethin else biko ok.

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by cuteonyii(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2012
GAR3TH: Wow the amount of narcissistic people on this site is Unbelievable. The US army is recruiting them so they can be translators. Whether it be a future war theater, a wire tapping operation, investigations etc. Its not because they are "smart" or "warriors" like some Gullible people have said. Its so they have the right people to translate in a giving scenario, that's what all modern military do.
waoo my brother just this topic has made me to conclude that nairaland is made up of bunch of uneducated peopl. mind you education is not just knowing how to read and write. When i first read that article from nigerianews.com i was like the writter is an idiot. is he/she asking question or explaining issues? US military are is not looking for any person to fight for them. as a mathar if fact there down sizing and kicking alot of military out of the army , navy, marine air force. US military is adopting the 21th century technological war strategy so fewer military needed and more military technology needed. eg drone system. recruiting of Africans not only nigerians did not did not start just 2009 as aserted by the aurthor. i met some nigerian us soldiers who has been there since 1993. and is never and can not be by force. just like no body force you to go to USA. military job is strictly for US citizens. and body will force you to become one....i have to go now..i will complet my sayings..lol
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by 50calibre(m): 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2012
miketolu: . This is a big lie! Im a nutritional health expert and statistically protein energy malnutrition is highest in the north followed by d east and south. D west has d least.I stand to be corrected! And stop ur tribalistic sentiments only if u have proof.

Forget your statistics, they are wrong and misleading. Anybody who knows about Nigeria knows there are no effective and efficient ways of gathering statistics so most statistics released in Nigeria is usually taken with a pinch of salt.

As for the proof you asked for, they are everywhere. Just go into Lagos, stand on one of the streets by 14.00 -16.00, you will see tattered looking kids in pants scrambling for 20 naira beans.

Yes beans is proteinous but the problem is thats all they eat and good nourishment requires a balanced diet.

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by ichidodo: 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2012
COOLDUN:

Yorubas think that US government do not have the security reports of Nigeria, how can they recruit from a tribe their four star general was seen crying like a baby, while 9 others were packaged like sardines in a small room by an ordinary major, that is why they are calling for his execution. If they have decided to recruit from only two tribes Hausa and Igbo, it means that they have noticed the incompetency and untrustworthiness of the Yoruba tribe. If it was the Yorubas that was mentioned as the recruited soldiers today, you would have heard their empty bragging. Nigerians fail to know that the US army fought alongside the Nigeria army during the war then they studied the most trusted, loyal, and fearless people in Nigeria. Whatever that does not favor the Yoruba tribe is a taboo. They think it’s like Nigeria where a carpenter is highered to do the work of an engineer.
NO MIND THEM. F**K YERIBAS,F**K AWO-OLE.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by vanbonattel: 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2012
I guess they know who the cowards are, hence their avoidance.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by ichidodo: 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2012
klax:

Hahahahaha so funny you make me laugh rejected Visa a country I live for over 22 year with more than 17 years of green card you are joker pls say somethin else biko ok.
U?! NO B U WEY I SEE 4 IYA MOLUSIKAT EWEDU AND AMALA JOINT THE OTHER DAY?

3 Likes

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by ichidodo: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2012
Page 9, Page 9, Page 9.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2012
M-16:
To end this story when a news media fell to include yorubas on any thing tangible ,come see their rushing gullible emotion in play ,If this news has mentioned Yoruba and Hausa's alone and left Igbo's out of it ,Hell will break loose ,Yorubas are Gigantic evil tribe who will go rogue and chose the way of awolowo to judge any thing , you see them all over the place with their thick African face with loud voice ,pushing and forcing them self to belong on any thing , while their error's are pandemonium .very annoying sects of bastard , I can not dare relate with , timid bastards filled with their inferior tribal ego. when news fell to be on Yoruba side every else become x ,ORUBAS are one of the most sub standard educated fool's from sub SAHARA AFRICA .
let me start by sayin ure d king of bastards for callin d yorubas bastards,how dare u ..with dat ur fat lousy foul mouth insult my tribe,i took dis personal.....u said we av sub-standard education..ure perfectly wrong,google it..we yorubas ar d best wen it comes to education u dis silly buffon,wat ar moderators doin...u aut to b banned,ure a crude disgrace to ur ethnicity...RASCAL.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by cuteonyii(m): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2012
klax:

staying in america for 17 yr has no way to help you understand the US military. military is a different institution or world of its own. if you dont belong it will be hard for you to know how it works.

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2012
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Awoofawo(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2012
Yomieluv: Because Hausa people no get brain at all,they only hear "go",that's why they are call "zombie". They can die anyhow,to them death is nothing.

Igbo people can do anything for money, killing for money is there hobby,they will join cos of the monetary gain,and nothing else. To an igbo man,the love of money,is the beginning of wisdom.
you talk well bro! And to add to what you already said, they the american knew that Yoruba are too smart to be lead by the nose! We will turn the table over them, if they try komokomo with our ogbon ori and beat them in their own game jawe..... Yoruba are too intelligent to take play US MILITARY WAYOO! It only fool that will fight another man war for him.....

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by ichidodo: 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2012
jehovahnoni: let me start by sayin ure d king of bastards for callin d yorubas bastards,how dare u ..with dat ur fat lousy foul mouth insult my tribe,i took dis personal.....u said we av sub-standard education..ure perfectly wrong,google it..we yorubas ar d best wen it comes to education u dis silly buffon,wat ar moderators doin...u aut to b banned,ure a crude disgrace to ur ethnicity...RASCAL.
GUY RELAX, I UNDERSTAND U R HURTIN. TAKE IT EASY, IT IS WELL. THE U.S WILL ASK 4 YERIBA TRANSLATORS VERY SOON, DONT CRY.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by cap28: 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2012
klax:

You got the point right I know America very well this is where I lived for so many years they would not do anything of such without something to gain in their mind. American Slogan is "THEY DONT INVEST WHERE THEY HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN" after they have created the highest servicemen widows in the world now where else would they go to get more widows, they choosed my own tribe and Hausa out of so many tribes in Nigeria so does that mean we are more orless a waste material or waste human beign or what? Why cant they mention Tiv? Why not Yoruba? Why not Edo, Why not Igala Why Ijaw Are these people not a native speakers as well so why Igbo and Hausa why and why? still my own people are dancing in this foolishness without asking a question please guys wake up this is an insult to Igbo or Hausa if US want kill more people or get more widows they can go Azerbaijan or French speaking whatever good for them. I beg my leave pls this so annoying indeed.

the sad thing is the US are not investing anything in nigeria all they are doing is using our able bodied men and women as cannon fodder in a war that we will not benefit from in any way. you can see from the statistics i posted up there that african americans no longer want to be used as pawns so now the US govt decides to turn to their usual pawns - nigerians - nigerians are so in awe of america that they can't even tell when they are being used, can you imagine how they must be laughing at us now seeing us fighting over who should be allowed to go and die for them?

3 Likes

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2012
jehovahnoni: let me start by sayin ure d king of bastards for callin d yorubas bastards,how dare u ..with dat ur fat lousy foul mouth insult my tribe,i took dis personal.....u said we av sub-standard education..ure perfectly wrong,google it..we yorubas ar d best wen it comes to education u dis silly buffon,wat ar moderators doin...u aut to b banned,ure a crude disgrace to ur ethnicity...RASCAL.
my gawd! I can see the level of ur education....
Abeg re-read the post and stop disgracing urself
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by IleIfe2(m): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
felifeli:

Na true o . Now that America is cutting Defence budget they must invest wisely on war resources. They must also have fall back plan whenever they don't have money to spend on weapons anymore, which may be very soon the way the economy is going. The Ibo and Hausa are strategic to this. Ibos are fearless and without gun they can fight with cutlass. You only need to give Hausa a koran and strap dynamite all over is body and you have a guided missile. Yoruba ke? Lailai , you wan kill me for my moda. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nice one
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by COOLDUN: 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
klax:

Dont you see that you are the most silly Mr Ibu in the house? The question for you is so you are happy the American are coming again for another second slavery by naming Igbo and Hausa as their target So America can not recriuts those wasted homeless able men in thousand all across their states and cities can not be drafted to US Army? Why native speaker? Where else in the world do they speak Igbo dont you know this has serious undertone game plan? I will say it over and over i'm not a JEW and I will never be a JEW as long as I live i'm a Nigeria a Igbo Origin case close so if you want to go on with that silly Jewish nonsense go ahead goodluck to you and your ignorant followers I dont need anyone to praise me or support me all I care about is 'am not a JEW and let America go somewhere else to recruit that nonsense they are looking for period!!!!!. Bye for now a bit busy ok.

I am very sorry for the village and town you come from in Igbo land, if at all you are an Igbo fellow. How can you know the intention of the yet unknown motive? Mr.Nostrademus, it is now that you are waking up from your slumber? Oh sorry for just realizing that you are serving two colonial masters now, the Hausa Fulani masters and the western powers. Oh you just know that today?

No wonder you are speaking from your anus. How many oil wells do you and your Igbo family members have in the eastern Nigerian oil producing towns as proud Igbo/Nigerian? I can clearly see that you don’t know the definition of slavery, if at all you know that you wouldn’t have been raking like a wild goose, what do you call people that troop to the western embassies for visas in Nigeria every day?

You have not really said what you have against America, how many times have you criticized the American visa lottery? What is difference between someone who applied for the visa lottery and the one that applied for the US army recruitment service? If you are not an educated illiterate you would have known that not all the soldiers die in the war front. For your information USA, military and Israel do not need your soldiers to execute or win their wars.

1982 Shehu Shagari sent Nigeria soldiers to Lebanon, to help his muslims brothers they were ambushed by the Israeli soldiers and all the contingents died, did you ever accuse shagari of killing the Nigerian soldiers, 1993 Gen IBB, sent Nigeria soldiers to defend his muslim brothers army in Somalia, many of them died then CNN was showing every morning with the NTA when they broadcasted the news of the Nigeria’s military casualties they were banned and went off air. Is IBB not the Emperor of the Nigeria politics today, what have done to him, how many will i mention here?

From your comments I have seen that you are a kid may be your family belong to the few Igbo beggars in Abuja that is why you don’t know that you are slave in your country you are very proud of. Or you are among the suffering and smiling Nigerians. The US army recruits foreign soldiers as Nigeria and other countries recruit soldiers.

If you are not comfortable with the exercise then carry your protest to the US embassy nearest to you, than tearing your ok cloths on nairaland. How many times have you criticized the US government for using Nigerians in their national teams, eg Oguchi Onyewu? Or players do not die on a mission. You are a small boy/girl. I really have your time , because you need to be redirected.

2 Likes

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Abuklaw(m): 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2012
Bolan123: For u yorubas making noise here abt Biafra, this issue should let u knw where we stand and y we are telling u dat it wont be like 1967. I hve two of my brothers in US army and Navy, and I kwn there mindset abt Biafra. They are ready to lay down their life for it. We have many of them like dat. They can't choose Yoruba b'cos they kwn they are lily livered, unstable and a tribe of betrayals.
Thank uuuu mr biafra. Leave d lily livered pipu 2 enjoy ur d wealth ur die-hard tribe amass while fighting in iran,iraq n afghan.moreova i pity dose broda of urs coz i peep in2 d US list of troops 2 b sent 2 iran wen d anti-nuclear plant war finally engulf.*ironically* dey wil survive d war against n return 2 naija 2 fight 4 their 'ASPIRATIONS'
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Smooyis(m): 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2012
When d time comes dat they need soldiers for strategic planning, they will call on d yorubas. But to be in d warfront fighting a meaningless war of showmanship, we are too wise to be involved no matter d amount of dollars being offered. We are neva easily deceived. It is not for nothing, we are d most matured, most peaceloving, and most accommodating tribe in naija. But d gentility of a lion should not be mistaken for his cowardice................We shall see d end.

2 Likes

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by adecharly(m): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2012
How I wish you guys really knows what is going on up there....
The AMericans have their predictions about future troubled zone.
And that is one of the main reason for recruiting men of the tribes they might need in future....
Wise up guys....
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2012
ichidodo: GUY RELAX, I UNDERSTAND U R HURTIN. TAKE IT EASY, IT IS WELL. THE U.S WILL ASK 4 YERIBA TRANSLATORS VERY SOON, DONT CRY.
hey charlie..am nt hurtin,i only replied d filty insult to my tribe,d u.s nt recruitin d yorubas means we're nt cheap...we're too valuable to b risked or damaged,n we're intelligent dan dem choosen roasted corns....i laugh in chinese,so go laugh for HELL...

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by COOLDUN: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
klax:

You are a big liar, you have not stepped out Nigeria before, from your reasoning one could easily see the brain washed anti American sentiments in you. You are a village lay about, you are opportuned to own a tokumbo laptop and phone, if you have ever been to any western world I would have known that through your comments. Bloody liar, you lived in America 22 years with more than 17 years RED card. Mind you that it’s not everyone in this forum you can fool with your fallacies.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
speedyboi: my gawd! I can see the level of ur education....
Abeg re-read the post and stop disgracing urself
jughead..u need glasses,fish brain
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Caseless: 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

...well guess what, its time to walk-the-talk! Time for ndigbo to prove their Jewish ancestry and kinship with Israel....beside enlistment in US Army, they should enlist enmasse in Israeli Defense Force as well. They must defend their ancestral homeland against Persia.
u knw the persians will always win in this case...the kingdom is more than 2000 years old...they strong o....without US support, dem go finish isreal.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by SimplySEA(m): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2012
Super1759: I think its not on a negative side. Igbos are known to be warriors right from orgin and smartest among the tribes. Hausa peeps are fearless and can lay their lives for their belief. So it has something to do with their attitude to fight
what of yoruba peeps? Fearless and willing to die....? Lol.....!
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by manbuchai: 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2012
klax: @Negro_Ntns:
...well guess what, its time to walk-the-talk! Time for ndigbo to prove their Jewish ancestry and kinship with Israel....beside enlistment in US Army, they should enlist enmasse in Israeli Defense Force as well. They must defend their ancestral homeland against Persia.

Mr Negro_Ntns i'm ashamed of you, Oh God so people like you still exist calling yourself a Jewish? Oh Jesus, now I can see my people are the most ignorant tribes in Nigeria. I swear to God if you repeat that foundless silly statement like Igbo are Jewish I will seriously insult you beyond your belief. Are you not ashame that its only Igbo that keep saying they are have acenstry to a land where no one their even recognized their existence? Please bros i'm not a Jewish and I will never be a Jew 'am a African, Igbo born, a full Nigeria so if your silly head want to go on embarrassing your self pls go ahead mr Jewish. You remind me of a belief of a tribe that never know their origin because if you ask Hausa man where are you from the answer is straight, if you ask Yoruba man where are you from the answer is straight but when you ask Igbo man pls where are from then you will be hearing nonsense talk like we are Jew, oh where are this, oh we are that so shameful indeed.

So you are happy that America are looking for fools to be slaughter by Al-Queda and Igbo and Hausa are amongs their recruits and you are happy jumping up isnit Any one that celebrate this stupidy that person is a big fool and a Idiots I will say one million time. America are 400 million they have more than enough population to get soldier

old -boy yes Igbos are Jews.The original inhabitants of the land of Canaan today are mainly converts,they do not have hebrew origin or bloodline.About six to seven thousand years ago that region was inhabited by people of coloure.I spent a year in Egypt,i stayed in massaken sheraton(Heliopolis)i explored things myself.The original Egyptians are dark like we are,they spoke Egytian language and not arabic.There are still a few of then in the Aswan region of Egypt,thesame thing with Isreal.Now back to the topic,archeaologists found an Onyx stone in Igbo land with the name "gad"inscribed on it in hebrew language.This Onyx stone is more than six thousand years.In 1997 Benjamin Netanyahu sent delegates to Igbo land on a fact finding mission.Isreali prime minister Yitzhak Rabin also sent delegates in Igbo land to find out if truely the Igbos are the lost tribes of Isreal.Today igbos have been recognized as the lost tribe of Isreal.For your information many Igbos are now returning to Isreal as their homeland.It is called "Aaliyah"the right of return this is only for hebrews.But you have to prove your Igbo origin.I was there myself.There are so many evidence to prove Igbo jewish Origin,i cannot spend the whole day educating you on it.Isreali national television made a documentation about it,it was broadcasted nation wide.It is there in" you-tube" for you to view.

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by manbuchai: 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2012
@klax

old -boy yes Igbos are Jews.The original inhabitants of the land of Canaan today are mainly converts,they do not have hebrew origin or bloodline.About six to seven thousand years ago that region was inhabited by people of coloure.I spent a year in Egypt,i stayed in massaken sheraton(Heliopolis)i explored things myself.The original Egyptians are dark like we are,they spoke Egytian language and not arabic.There are still a few of then in the Aswan region of Egypt,thesame thing with Isreal.Now back to the topic,archeaologists found an Onyx stone in Igbo land with the name "gad"inscribed on it in hebrew language.This Onyx stone is more than six thousand years.In 1997 Benjamin Netanyahu sent delegates to Igbo land on a fact finding mission.Isreali prime minister Yitzhak Rabin also sent delegates in Igbo land to find out if truely the Igbos are the lost tribes of Isreal.Today igbos have been recognized as the lost tribe of Isreal.For your information many Igbos are now returning to Isreal as their homeland.It is called "Aaliyah"the right of return this is only for hebrews.But you have to prove your Igbo origin.I was there myself.There are so many evidence to prove Igbo jewish Origin,i cannot spend the whole day educating you on it.Isreali national television made a documentation about it,it was broadcasted nation wide.It is there in" you-tube" for you to view.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by ichidodo: 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2012
Smooyis: When d time comes dat they need soldiers for strategic planning, they will call on d yorubas. But to be in d warfront fighting a meaningless war of showmanship, we are too wise to be involved no matter d amount of dollars being offered. We are neva easily deceived. It is not for nothing, we are d most matured, most peaceloving, and most accommodating tribe in naija. But d gentility of a lion should not be mistaken for his cowardice................We shall see d end.
BECAUSE IT DOES NOT FAVOUR U, U R NOW ACCOMODATING,PEACE-LOVING/MATURED, BA? BUT IF U SAY 'LAGOS' SOME PEOPLE'S DIICK WIL STAND UP. STOP THE ENVY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit / Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) / "Customized" Bridge In A Village In Kebbi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.