Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,780 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo (38823 Views)

See How The Nigerian Army Is Transported To The Battlefield In 2015 / Nigeria Army Is Developing Aviation Unit / US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by COOLDUN: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2012
klax: @Negro_Ntns:
...well guess what, its time to walk-the-talk! Time for ndigbo to prove their Jewish ancestry and kinship with Israel....beside enlistment in US Army, they should enlist enmasse in Israeli Defense Force as well. They must defend their ancestral homeland against Persia.

Mr Negro_Ntns i'm ashamed of you, Oh God so people like you still exist calling yourself a Jewish? Oh Jesus, now I can see my people are the most ignorant tribes in Nigeria. I swear to God if you repeat that foundless silly statement like Igbo are Jewish I will seriously insult you beyond your belief. Are you not ashame that its only Igbo that keep saying they are have acenstry to a land where no one their even recognized their existence? Please bros i'm not a Jewish and I will never be a Jew 'am a African, Igbo born, a full Nigeria so if your silly head want to go on embarrassing your self pls go ahead mr Jewish. You remind me of a belief of a tribe that never know their origin because if you ask Hausa man where are you from the answer is straight, if you ask Yoruba man where are you from the answer is straight but when you ask Igbo man pls where are from then you will be hearing nonsense talk like we are Jew, oh where are this, oh we are that so shameful indeed.

So you are happy that America are looking for fools to be slaughter by Al-Queda and Igbo and Hausa are amongs their recruits and you are happy jumping up isnit Any one that celebrate this stupidy that person is a big fool and a Idiots I will say one million time. America are 400 million they have more than enough population to get soldiers.

Shut up mr Ibu or flax for vomiting rubbish all in the name of hypocritical patriotic citizen, do you know the intention of the person that posted this comment? It is very simple to fool EFULEFU like you in the nairaland forum. How many Igbo people have you asked of their origin that answered you like that? No tribe in Nigeria will exactly tell you their origin unanimously; have you ever heard a yourba man telling you that they originated from Dahomey present day Benin Republic, while others will tell you that their ancestor Odudwa descended from Heaven with sand, broom, and calabash to form the earth they are living today. Some Hausas will tell you that they migrated from Mecca, while others will tell you they migrated from Sudan.

What is difference if some Igbo people believe that their origin is Jew? It is a pity that people like you,still exist in Igbo land. Go to the US Army today, you will be surprised that the foreigners recruited soldiers are not only Nigerians, there are all the tribes of Nigeria as foreigners recruited soldiers in the US Armed forces today. Common Togolese Army in West Africa here, there are many Yoruba soldiers and Police men. Their former chief of Army staff was Gen Tijani a Yoruba man, go to France you will see so many Francophone citizens in their army. Why is it a crime now for America to recruit Nigerians in their army? Because two tribes were mentioned here by this Bigot that handles this forum. And a cheap fowl like you just fell down like a very cheap ashawo on when well paid, for his antics. I am very sorry for you.

Go to the United Kingdom and see many Yorubas and other tribes in their military. By the way what is army for? Can you count how many soldiers Nigeria have lost in the shabby peace keeping missions? How many died in Liberia, Somalia, Lebanon, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Namibia, Angola, and Congo in 1963. I don’t think you are an Igbo fellow. How many Nigeria soldiers have died in Nigeria crisis like MEND, Boko Haram and Kidnapping? You’re big for nothing head failed to reason that the recruitment was not a forced one, many who were rejected today are not even happy to be left out and you are here talking rubbish just to be hailed by people who hate you more than you love yourself.

If you have not known that this forum is owned by the biggest tribalistic bigots in the world by now, then you have to visit your doctor, or refund your parents the money they spent to educate you. If this recruitment was in favor of the yorubas , you would have seen a favoring caption of the story. Learn how to talk about your people. Mr. .IBU.

2 Likes

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Truckpusher(m): 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2012
The Romans did the same thing and they paid dearly for it....Somehow history repeats itself sad sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by 2mch(m): 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2012
whitecat007: Why do you have to keep telling people how fearless your tribe is when the history of every tribe is there for people to make their minds on who are the real warriors. Why do you need to argue with anyone that you are a man or woman when the the person is not blind. The truth of the matter is, non nigerians know which tribe is the man and which is the boy in Nigeria.

Igbo people have never won a village skirmish not to talk of war. The last war they ventured into we all know what happened. It seems like the "No victor, No vanquished" declaration has made them forget. Its funny that they have the loudest mouths after such a heavy humiliation. Even Edo people with their small population almost decimated igbo soldiers. Just free running civilians.buhahahahaha!
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by guruobinna: 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2012
rhymz: I wonder O. . I am Igbo to the core and I don't remember any of our ancestors living notes or myths of our relationship with Isreal besides the nonsense some religious church nuts claim. This is not a matter of Igbo being brave, abeg make una use una head and don't let sweet talk lead you all to your early graves.
All IGBOS originated from Anambra [NRI] & NRI is bein link to a tribe of judah

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by whitecat007: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2012
No known Hausa has commented here, I doubt if any Hausa will be jubilant over this like ibos with shallow minds.
na2day!:
Nigerian youths, the hope of the future, reasoning like a cre.tin!
No wonder the country is doomed!
All the rejoicing Ibos and the Hausas on this thread, need their heads examined!
America is recruiting quislings among your brethren and you are rejoicing?
Are you guys mad?
Don't you know they are going to be used to monitor your people?
Sometimes I wonder at the reasoning abilities of my people?
Mtsheew!

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by whitecat007: 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2012
That's ibo for you, sometime you just have to pity them.
na2day!:
Nigerian youths, the hope of the future, reasoning like a cre.tin!
No wonder the country is doomed!
All the rejoicing Ibos and the Hausas on this thread, need their heads examined!
America is recruiting quislings among your brethren and you are rejoicing?
Are you guys mad?
Don't you know they are going to be used to monitor your people?
Sometimes I wonder at the reasoning abilities of my people?
Mtsheew!
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by iconaus: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2012
If yorubas are recruited in usa army they will turn around and sabotage Us in the event of war . U think say Us no know yorubas.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by 2mch(m): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2012
whitecat007: No known Hausa has commented here, I doubt if any Hausa will be jubilant over this like ibos with shallow minds.

Hahahahaha, this is unprecedented stupidity. It is like rejoicing that Ibos have more slaves captured than Yoruba's. Because Igbo's are better slaves.Wow, this poor man and poverty mentality is deep. This people are thinking like apes and are rejoicing. Ibo people on this thread you need spare part brain. Hahahaha. Na wa o. I dey laugh. Una just dey show sey una get less than human reasoning. It is probably because of these people they put out IQ at 39. See brain waste. Half of these posters have to be Alj Harem, if not, Ibo people get real problem. You people should be ashamed. Chai! I cry fo una. Biafra will be wonderful. Even Hausa's who are not as educated get higher IQ. No wonder they do all sorts to una, and nothing dey happen. Hahahahahaha.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Truckpusher(m): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2012
What is even more embarrassing and tragic is that two out of the three major tribes of this country have converged in this forum to argue about who is more loved by the US,no wonder Nigerians are always regarded as a$$wipes and pu$$ies no matter how smart we prove to be ....The Igbos and the Yorubas are becoming a national embarrassment in this forum .What else can i say when the two pillars of nation is right here having a pissing competition for the whole world to see our weaknesses and how divided we are.

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by whitecat007: 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
2mch: Wait are Igbo people boasting about being recruited by another country to be slaughtered or snitch on their people? To even put Yoruba down they are praising Hausa who slaughter them like chicken. Igbo brain is something to be researched I swear. Anyway, all this noise, if una no secceed for Nov 5th. We dey wait una for November 5th. Igbo people have very very big issues. shocked. Yoruba's have been recruited for this for a long time, na wa o. Dem dey get medal for snitchery? Well its Igbo loud mouths and chest beaters. Nov 5th is the day. I hope you all don't biAtch as usual. Crying to Seun and Muki that Yoruba's are whopping you.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by guruobinna: 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2012
Yomieluv:
Don't know why it shouldn't be:

Fool! Fooler!! Hausas!!!

Greedy!greedier!!igbos!!!

English will be easier to comprehend this way.
is it paining u b/c they didn't mention your tribe?
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2012
I THOUGHT IGBOS WERE SMART. FROM READING THIS THREAD I GUESS I WAS WRONG. THINKING YOU ARE SUPERIOR BECAUSE AMERICA CALLS YOU TO DIE FOR THEM OVER OTHER TRIBES. LOL. I HAF SEEN IT ALL

I SHOULDNT GENERALIZE CUZ I KNOW MANY SMART IGBOS AS WELL AS YORUBAS AND HAUSAS.

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by 2mch(m): 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
Truckpusher: What is even more embarrassing and tragic is that two out of the three major tribes of this country have converged in this forum to argue about who is more loved by the US,no wonder Nigerians are always regarded as a$$wipes and pu$$ies no matter how smart we prove to be ....The Igbos and the Yorubas are becoming a national embarrassment in this forum .What else can i say when the two pillars of nation is right here having a pissing competition for the whole world to see our weaknesses and how divided we are.

Kai, talk to your ibo people. How many Yoruba's do you see here boasting? I dey laugh o. See what unnecessary hatred can do to make someone look so foolish in the eyes of the world. Igbo people excited at an opportunity to serve white people in 2012. Rotflmao.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by truelovecom: 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2012
musiwa7: the reason why is because majority of nigerian in the USA army are Yoruba.. nearly over 60% of nigerian in the USA are Yorubas.

so USA don turn to london now ,abi?

the only oyibo land where una lazy yoruba people dey go na UK(London).
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2012
They said soldiers not chickens .Dem sabi say our Yoruba bros fit show up in iro and buba lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by 2mch(m): 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2012
truelove.com:

you be mumu..so USA don turn to london now ,abi?

the only oyibo land where una lazy yoruba people dey go na UK(London).

You are very stu*pid. Slave. You are probably typing from one market stall talking about what you don't know. Dem dey give una medal for most nigerian tribe in the US? Hahaha.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by guruobinna: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2012
goryorhal:
USA SEF SAY NO SAY WE D YORUBA(S) GET SENSE,DATS WHY DEM NO INCLUDE US...WE DON PASS DOSE ERAND MESSAGE..WE NO FIT HELP DEM CARRY GUN TAKLESS OF HOLDING BOMB..
USA SEE SAY UNA TRADE MARK NA C0WARD = Yoruba
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by 2mch(m): 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2012
guruobinna:
USA SEE SAY UNA TRADE MARK NA C0WARD = Yoruba

Ok, Alj Harem the jewish ibo. We don hear you and your other ID's. Na who be coward pass you for this NL?
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by whitecat007: 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2012
Unfortunately the US sees you as worthless than their dogs.
icon aus: If yorubas are recruited in usa army they will turn around and sabotage Us in the event of war . U think say Us no know yorubas.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2012

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by 2mch(m): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2012
whitecat007: Unfortunately the US sees you as worthless than their dogs.

They don't know that all their useless meetings and information will be traded between tribes to get what foreign governments want. Smh. This people are so stupid I swear.LMAO. That this thread even got to this is funny o. I better pass my neighbor because I dey pack oyinbo shit.loool.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2012
Seriously?! US has a plan, it's obvious. I don't know why their so fond of using people to their own advantage. I know they've been putting eye on Nigeria's oil for sometime now, they're now taking advantage of the bad situation in Nigeria. I'm just tired of that country and so are most people that's why I know their day is coming soon.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by klax(m): 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
COOLDUN:

Shut up mr Ibu or flax for vomiting rubbish all in the name of hypocritical patriotic citizen, do you know the intention of the person that posted this comment? It is very simple to fool EFULEFU like you in the nairaland forum. How many Igbo people have you asked of their origin that answered you like that? No tribe in Nigeria will exactly tell you their origin unanimously; have you ever heard a yourba man telling you that they originated from Dahomey present day Benin Republic, while others will tell you that their ancestor Odudwa descended from Heaven with sand, broom, and calabash to form the earth they are living today. Some Hausas will tell you that they migrated from Mecca, while others will tell you they migrated from Sudan.

What is difference if some Igbo people believe that their origin is Jew? It is a pity that people like you,still exist in Igbo land. Go to the US Army today, you will be surprised that the foreigners recruited soldiers are not only Nigerians, there are all the tribes of Nigeria as foreigners recruited soldiers in the US Armed forces today. Common Togolese Army in West Africa here, there are many Yoruba soldiers and Police men. Their former chief of Army staff was Gen Tijani a Yoruba man, go to France you will see so many Francophone citizens in their army. Why is it a crime now for America to recruit Nigerians in their army? Because two tribes were mentioned here by this Bigot that handles this forum. And a cheap fowl like you just fell down like a very cheap ashawo on when well paid, for his antics. I am very sorry for you.

Go to the United Kingdom and see many Yorubas and other tribes in their military. By the way what is army for? Can you count how many soldiers Nigeria have lost in the shabby peace keeping missions? How many died in Liberia, Somalia, Lebanon, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Namibia, Angola, and Congo in 1963. I don’t think you are an Igbo fellow. How many Nigeria soldiers have died in Nigeria crisis like MEND, Boko Haram and Kidnapping? You’re big for nothing head failed to reason that the recruitment was not a forced one, many who were rejected today are not even happy to be left out and you are here talking rubbish just to be hailed by people who hate you more than you love yourself.

If you have not known that this forum is owned by the biggest tribalistic bigots in the world by now, then you have to visit your doctor, or refund your parents the money they spent to educate you. If this recruitment was in favor of the yorubas , you would have seen a favoring caption of the story. Learn how to talk about your people. Mr. .IBU.

Dont you see that you are the most silly Mr Ibu in the house? The question for you is so you are happy the American are coming again for another second slavery by naming Igbo and Hausa as their target So America can not recriuts those wasted homeless able men in thousand all across their states and cities can not be drafted to US Army? Why native speaker? Where else in the world do they speak Igbo dont you know this has serious undertone game plan? I will say it over and over i'm not a JEW and I will never be a JEW as long as I live i'm a Nigeria a Igbo Origin case close so if you want to go on with that silly Jewish nonsense go ahead goodluck to you and your ignorant followers I dont need anyone to praise me or support me all I care about is 'am not a JEW and let America go somewhere else to recruit that nonsense they are looking for period!!!!!. Bye for now a bit busy ok.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2012
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by s1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2012
i trust my yoruba people they really love their live.'war ke lai lai' when my amala and ewedu is always there 4 me one stupid oyinbo man go come carry me go iran or iraq,but to my biafrans and boko brothers the spirit of ojukwu and abubakar shekau will always be with you. wish u best of luck.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by guruobinna: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2012
Youngzedd:

Lazy! Lazier!! Yorubas!!!

Ofe mmanu! Ofe mmanuer!! Yorubas!!!

As for the other side, there own worst pass.
[center]LET ME HELP U[/center]
mgbati! mgbatier! Yorubas!
c0ward! c0warder! yorubber!
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2012
Truckpusher: The Romans did the same thing and they paid dearly for it....Somehow history repeats itself sad sad sad sad sad sad
GENTLEMAN BY THE NAME OF SEPTEMIUS SEVERUS
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by ignis: 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2012
Why all these tribal wars on every thread ?
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2012
50calibre:

Guy is right! Igbos make up majority of the middle class. Yorubas are afflicted with unimaginable poverty, that is if you see malnourished yoruba kids queing up for beans you will cry.

And please don't mention Adenuga or Otedola, they are the 0.5%
. This is a big lie! Im a nutritional health expert and statistically protein energy malnutrition is highest in the north followed by d east and south. D west has d least.I stand to be corrected! And stop ur tribalistic sentiments only if u have proof.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Biggysmalls919(m): 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2012
Ganys: 2015 conspiracy against Nigeria is working...Whats gonna be their gain if this Beautiful Country break. Well, Since we cant deal with America,God is already helping us to deal with them with the recent hurricane Sandy....
If they attempt to Break Nigeria By 2015 by force, God Shall Dust them with Deadly Hurricane DUSTY....Useless Country angry
Ganys: 2015 conspiracy against Nigeria is working...Whats gonna be their gain if this Beautiful Country break. Well, Since we cant deal with America,God is already helping us to deal with them with the recent hurricane Sandy....
If they attempt to Break Nigeria By 2015 by force, God Shall Dust them with Deadly Hurricane DUSTY....Useless Country angry
who is attempting to break ur "beautiful country"? If the usa grant u a visa to come over u won't jump at it. Is nigeria nt divided already?
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2012
PStylish: Yorubas belong in the class of the English, British American and Dutch nationalities who can never be considered for such dirty job of dieing for another man's country without even knowing why.

For this unsung recognition, I salute the Americans.
Anyone who reads up on the history of Nigeria especially during the civil war would easily conclude that yorubas are backstabbers who cannot stand their ground and keep to their words so that might be the reason why they were not called and not what you're thinking.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Lekmusic: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2012
I never knew tribalism in Nigeria to be as serious as this till I took a music business idea to one of the popular artists in the country who also doubled as an executive. He didn't have the ability to invest at the moment and vehemently opposed my meeting with other likely investors not for any reason but because they were from other tribes.

We as a people have been mentally enslaved, and it trickles down to nairaland as well.

A foreign country wants us to come and fight for their interests and ideals which will most likely lead to the death of recruits and it turns into a matter of tribal war, without stopping to think for ourselves how to become great if not as a nation but individually.

While different orientation and upbringing have led us to this faulty thinking, we will continue to be foolish to dwell and develop on this maligned thinking.

We are doomed to fail with such close hearts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) / Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video) / PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.