Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? (15230 Views)

Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by ghettodreamz(m): 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
white dove: TO ALL THE GUYZ : IF YOU WANT A GAL TO STOP ASKING YOU FOR WAT HER FATHER CAN'T AFFORD THEN STOP ASKING HER FOR WAT YOU CAN'T COLLECT FROM UR MOTHER..*word!

You must be a 'She' Nice 1 grin grin grin
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by question(m): 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
4. All the cash u see at d bank is accounted for. We don't have access to it.

5. Bankers are not ATMs! If u need cash you can simply wip out your debit cards and walk over to the ATM next door.

6. Some of us pay more cash shortages than what we earn as our monthly pay! How do u expect a dude in this position to be so "generous"?

7. We love our jobs and wouldn't steal or live above our means in order to satisfy your money tisty appettite.

8. The profession is over rated!!!!!!

@ OP What do you mean by "We bankers", "Some of us", "profession is over rated"? All because your girl call you stingy man.

When she don open nyash for you finish you come NL dey complain say no money.

If you pay cash shortages (due to your negligence and incompetence), then you work in Cash & Tellers as a note counter or bank teller... Meanwhile, you forgot to tell us about your cash overages. That one you dey pocket am, abi?

1 Like

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by ghettodreamz(m): 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
NEGZY: Won't say they are stingy buh will say some of them to an extent brag so much about what dey can afford buh at d end of d day cnt even give quarter of what dey brag about. So promiscuous,go on so much sexhaul dates...............blah blah blah. Well I blame gals who date dem cos I can't. Why will dey go out with so many gals especially ones dey cnt afford. So sorry to say dis,some of dem re broke asses dat live on loan and show of to gullible hoes.

You must have had a first-hand on experiences grin grin grin #JustSaying#
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by betrani(m): 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2012
groovy400: I am a banker and my ears have grown dull from hearing this popular line from my female dates "Bankers are stingy!".

I am begining to wonder if girls simply go into relationships because they need a dude to pay theirs bills and slap them with wads of cash whenever they snap their fingers! How on earth can a girl with self respect and self worth go all out to make silly statements about members of a profession being stingy.

I think I some girls (the culpable ones) need to be told some basic truth which I percive they are oblivious of:

1. Using that line simply suggests that u lack self esteem. A woman with self esteem wouldn't go round town seeking a dude to pay her bills. I am not your father, wanting to date you doesn't mean am adopting you as a daughther. Who pays the bills of your male peer?

2. Using the stingy line is an attempt to blackmail. It no longer works! Its a stale trick. Try something new.

3. If u expect bankers to slap you with wads of cash cos he digs u, u r making a big mistake. I don't see dudes of other professions doing that! So why expect that from bankers?

5. Bankers are not ATMs! If u need cash you can simply wip out your debit cards and walk over to the ATM next door.

6. Some of us pay more cash shortages than what we earn as our monthly pay! How do u expect a dude in this position to be so "generous"?

7. We love our jobs and wouldn't steal or live above our means in order to satisfy your money tisty appettite.

I go with u bro! I'm no banker but I agree with that observation that a lot of ladies these days want to date guys not for the luv, but for what the guy can offer! I for one can spend whatever on a girl if she truely is the luvin type! But how do I knw which amongs them all is luvin! When all the wear is pretence only to show u their true color later on!
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Abbey2sam(m): 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
@op, the truth is that bankers are over rated, they are not as pple speculating......
They are always payin for loans
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by larrymoore(m): 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
white dove: TO ALL THE GUYZ : IF YOU WANT A GAL TO STOP ASKING YOU FOR WAT HER FATHER CAN'T AFFORD THEN STOP ASKING HER FOR WAT YOU CAN'T COLLECT FROM UR MOTHER..*word!
what!
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by acidtalk: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
Are White collars employees more WASTEFUl than their Blue Collar counterparts?

https://www.nairaland.com/999327/white-collar-employees-more-wasteful

Who wasts (spend) more? Employees or Entrepreneurs?
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by BSF: 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
adisalam1: very apt and explicitly stated we are not father Xmas, we have responsibilities to our siblings too.
imagine! I was being friendly with a chick and the next thing she's asking for a bb torch! naija babes mentality na wa o!
intact I am indebted more as a banker than I was as a civil servant because of high expectations from one

What made you leave civil service for Banking?
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by ghettodreamz(m): 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
adisalam1: very apt and explicitly stated we are not father Xmas, we have responsibilities to our siblings too.
imagine! I was being friendly with a chick and the next thing she's asking for a bb torch! naija babes mentality na wa o!
intact I am indebted more as a banker than I was as a civil servant because of high expectations from one

The girl wan play a smart one na, cuz she obviously knew what and where you were driven at with your hand of friendliness. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Jarus(m): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2012
Saintsquare: Male bankers have a specific prestige that makes them appear like a millionaire and ladies have this mind set that 80% male bankers are rich.So whenever a male banker turn down any demand from a lady,he s stingy.
Correct. When I told someone I can never work in a bank, he looked down on me as if I was under spell. There is this very wrong notion that young bankers are usually the richest guys, especially during the banking boom of 2004-2008, and most of these young folks also capitalized on that wrong impression to mess around with these susceptible girls.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by larrymoore(m): 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2012
good! Since their fathers can afford everytin, why cant they hang out wit their fathers.

3 Likes

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Jarus(m): 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
Abbey2sam: @op, the truth is that bankers
are over rated, they are not as pple speculating......
They are always payin for loans

Yes, especially for regular (commercial) bankers.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
U dey talk as if gurls don't request for what their father can't give them also.

1 Like

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by larrymoore(m): 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2012
white dove:
....Its very simple TO ALL THE GUYZ and Boys : IF YOU WANT A GAL TO STOP ASKING YOU FOR WAT HER FATHER CAN'T AFFORD THEN STOP ASKING HER FOR WAT YOU CAN'T COLLECT FROM UR MOTHER..
good! Since their fathers can afford everytin why cant they hang out with them.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Orikinla(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
The male bankers I know in Nigeria are the most generous people I have known so far.
In fact, they are all Yorubas.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by pendusky(m): 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
Watching...
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by hardbody: 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
I have been there, seen it all. As a bank staff, I rolled with quite a few babes but it was clear to both sides that I don't dispense cash, we had stuff to share and I was reasonable in picking the bills a guy should. I do agree with most posts here that bankers are over rated. When I dumped them in the era of consolidation, I got a more sustainable and perhaps better paying job. For the babes that look up to the new generation bankers, be ready to go visit them at Alagbon or EFCC on a regular basis when your desires have sent them to do the unacceptable. Essentially, people are not generally stingy, they only act within their pockets, memo dat quod non habet. They live on borrowed robes, all of them, well most of them, at least in my time, I did not.

1 Like

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Orikinla(m): 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
hardbody: I have been there, seen it all. As a bank staff, I rolled with quite a few babes but it was clear to both sides that I don't dispense cash, we had stuff to share and I was reasonable in picking the bills a guy should. I do agree with most posts here that bankers are over rated. When I dumped them in the era of consolidation, I got a more sustainable and perhaps better paying job. For the babes that look up to the new generation bankers, be ready to go visit them at Alagbon or EFCC on a regular basis when your desires have sent them to do the unacceptable. Essentially, people are not generally stingy, they only act within their pockets, memo dat quod non habet. They live on borrowed robes, all of them, well most of them, at least in my time, I did not.

Bankers in Nigeria are no longer enjoying like bankers in the 1980s and early 1990s.
Today Nigerian bankers are overworked and underpaid.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
It does not have anything to do with whether you are a banker or not.

The bottom-line is the average Nigerian girl expects her male companion; whether boyfriend, casual friend, relative etc to foot her bills whenever the opportunity presents itself.

At the risk of generalizing, I can boldly say a great bunch of Nigerian girls lack self respect. I used to have a girlfriend who emigrated to the States and landed a very good job with Goldman Sachs with a mouth watering salary. I mean serious munnnayyy! She will copy the the average Western babe in manners,dressing and even accent but when it comes to spending she was proper 9JA.

Then,when she visits me in the UK and orders for something she would start looking for my wallet to make payment. We go out and she picks stuff expecting me to pay for everything.Even her flight tickets had to be paid with my debit card. This babe was earning like 3 times my annual wages. I thought her behavior was quite unusual and took it up with her. Her response was that she had bills to pay in the States and even stated that "Are you not a Giddi guy? its expected that every Giddi guy takes responsibility for all his girlfriend's financial commitments"

That was the beginning of the end of that relationship. Please tell me, Am I stingy?

1 Like

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by fijiano202(m): 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2012
groovy400: I am a banker and my ears have grown dull from hearing this popular line from my female dates "Bankers are stingy!".

I am begining to wonder if girls simply go into relationships because they need a dude to pay theirs bills and slap them with wads of cash whenever they snap their fingers! How on earth can a girl with self respect and self worth go all out to make silly statements about members of a profession being stingy.

I think I some girls (the culpable ones) need to be told some basic truth which I percive they are oblivious of:

1. Using that line simply suggests that u lack self esteem. A woman with self esteem wouldn't go round town seeking a dude to pay her bills. I am not your father, wanting to date you doesn't mean am adopting you as a daughther. Who pays the bills of your male peer?

2. Using the stingy line is an attempt to blackmail. It no longer works! Its a stale trick. Try something new.

3. If u expect bankers to slap you with wads of cash cos he digs u, u r making a big mistake. I don't see dudes of other professions doing that! So why expect that from bankers?

funny lol..But is there any lady with self esteem in nigeria cos am still waiting to meet one
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by disloman(m): 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2012
Guys,pls grow up.can u b in a relationship n nt spending?Girls,don't xpect u 2 buy them heaven or everything.they just want security n b secured is 2 av someone they can rely on if nt 4 every needs.mind u,the toto wey u wan screw na u or papa get am?ply guys,if u r nt capable.tell them u nt n b claiming what u r nt.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by gab150: 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44: Nice
kul
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by fijiano202(m): 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
disloman: Guys,pls grow up.can u b in a relationship n nt spending?Girls,don't xpect u 2 buy them heaven or everything.they just want security n b secured is 2 av someone they can rely on if nt 4 every needs.mind u,the toto wey u wan screw na u or papa get am?ply guys,if u r nt capable.tell them u nt n b claiming what u r nt.

u don vex
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
disloman: Guys,pls grow up.can u b in a relationship n nt spending?Girls,don't xpect u 2 buy them heaven or everything.they just want security n b secured is 2 av someone they can rely on if nt 4 every needs.mind u,the toto wey u wan screw na u or papa get am?ply guys,if u r nt capable.tell them u nt n b claiming what u r nt.
Is it for sale? Why cant she work and provide for her self? Why rely on a man to provide her every need?
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Meeky(m): 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2012
blink182: Dude, you are hanging out with whores. They don't care about the future, give them what you can, phuck'em and part ways. When your wife comes, you will know. E go clear like DVD.
well said.spot on bro.EVERYBOBY SHD CLAP 4 DIS GUY
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2012
white dove:
....Its very simple TO ALL THE GUYZ and Boys : IF YOU WANT A GAL TO STOP ASKING YOU FOR WAT HER FATHER CAN'T AFFORD THEN STOP ASKING HER FOR WAT YOU CAN'T COLLECT FROM UR MOTHER..

For your mind can u grls control your urge? Science has it that grls think of seex every 6secs when they r in d mood than guys that think only 17secs. So who do u think could be asking us if we want wat we can't collect from our mother.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by fijiano202(m): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
debrief08:
Is it for sale? Why cant she work and provide for her self? Why rely on a man to provide her every need?

lwkmd
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by KINGwax(m): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
groovy400:
7. We love our jobs and
wouldn't steal or live above our
means in order to satisfy your
money tisty appettite.
stop deceivin yourself, this number 7 is a joke. That is who u are
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by fijiano202(m): 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
Meeky: well said.spot on bro.EVERYBOBY SHD CLAP 4 DIS GUY

word
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by codernoni: 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
pruchy: APROKO....u wan tell us say u dey work for bank. HYPO!
U never still get sense. Why?
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2012

Typical mugu. Sex is mutual and enjoyable for both parties, more for the women even. If i am to pay for sex then i would appreciate u label yourself a ho and meet my demands every time. Women should have self worth and should only receive gifts and be taken for treats whenever the man offers. they too should give their men treats. It's mutual son.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Cute Ghanian Model Goes Nude For Camera (pics) / Remembering The Muliro Gardens - Kenya Notorious Sex Garden (18+ Pictures) / How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.