Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? (15228 Views)

Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
HERE IS A LIST OF ASSETS FORFEITED BY CECILIA IBRU
1. Good Shepherd House, IPM Avenue , Opp Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos (registered in the name of Ogekpo Estate Managers)
2. Residential block with 19 apartments on 34, Bourdillon Road , Ikoyi (registered in the name of Dilivent International Limited).
3.20 Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Victoria Island (remainder of lease or tenancy upto 2017).
4. 57 Bourdillon Road , Ikoyi.
5. 5A George Street , Ikoyi, (registered in the name of Michaelangelo Properties Limited),
6. 5B George Street , Ikoyi, (registered in the name of Michaelangelo Properties Limited).
7. 4A Iru Close, Ikoyi, (registered in the name of Michaelangelo Properties Limited).
8. 4B Iru Close, Ikoyi, (registered in the name of Michaelangelo Properties Limited).
9. 16 Glover Road , Ikoyi (registered in the name of Michaelangelo Properties Limited).
10. 35 Cooper Road , Ikoyi, (registered in the name of Michaelangelo Properties Limited).
11. Property situated at 3 Okotie-Eboh, SW Ikoyi. 12. 35B Isale Eko Avenue , Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi.
13. 38A Isale Eko Avenue , Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi (registered in the name of Meeky Enterprises Limited).
14. 38B Isale Eko Avenue , Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi (registered in the name of Aleksander Stankov).
15. Multiple storey multiple user block of flats under construction 1st Avenue , Banana Island , Ikoyi, Lagos , (with beneficial interest therein purchased from the developer Ibalex).
16. 226, Awolowo Road , Ikoyi, Lagos (registered in the name of Ogekpo Estate Managers).
17. 182, Awolowo Road , Ikoyi, Lagos , (registered in the name of Ogekpo Estate Managers).
18. 12-storey Tower on one hectare of land at Ozumba Mbadiwe Water Front, Victoria Island .
19. 5, Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Lagos (registered in the name of Casi Properties & Investment Ltd).
20. 18A, Adetokubo Ademola Street , Victoria Island, Lagos (registered in the name of Casi Properties & Investment Ltd).
21. 270, Ozumba Mbadiwe , Victoria Island, Lagos (registered in the name of Casi Properties & Investment Ltd.
22. 270, Ozumba Mbadiwe , Victoria Island, Lagos (registered in the name of Ogekpo Estate Managers Limited).
23. 15,000 square metres of land at Okunade Water Front, Lekki Peninsula .
24. 7,000 square metres of land at Okunade Water Front, Lekki Peninsula - (registered in the name of Melake Properties Limited).
25. 8,000 square metres of land at Okunade Water Front, Lekki Peninsula - (registered in the name of (Casi Properties Limited). 26. 1,000,000 square metres of land in Lekki.
27. 101 hectares of land along Lekki Expressway behind Chevron Nigeria .
28. 103 hectares of land bought from Dom Gas
29. Plot 5, Igbo-Efon, Off Lekki/Ajah Expressway, Victoria Island, Lagos by 1004 (registered in the name of Casi Properties & Investment Ltd.
30. Block 6, Flat 1 &2, Femi Okunnu H/Scheme Phase IV- Lekki (registered in the name of Oceanic Homes Savings & Loans Ltd)
31. One storey building at 50 Marina , Lagos .
32. 10 storey building at 60 Marina , Lagos .
33. 60, Marine View, Apongbon, Marina , Lagos (registered in the name of Dele Oye & Associates)
34. 10, Sobo Arobidu Street , Ikeja, GRA (registered in the name of Jeedab Fibre Limited).
35. Property at 10A Sobo Arobiodu Street , Ikeja (registered in the name of Chiaroscuro Limited).
36. AP Filling Station (Beside Former Hotel Bobby) Onipanu Lagos , (registered in the name of Vivi Oil Investments Limited).
37. Building at 154, Ikorodu Road , Lagos (registered in the name of Casi Properties & Investment Ltd).
38. Ilemba Hausa Road , Ajamgbadi, Lagos (registered in the name of Vivi Oil & Gas Company Limited).
39. Land at Iyana Ipaja Round About, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos , (registered in the name of Vivi Oil Investments Limited).
40. Building at 7, Randle Road , Apapa, Lagos , (registered in the name of Ogekpo Estate Managers Limited)
41. Block 34, Flat 6, LSDPC Housing Estate, Ebute-Metta Lagos (registered in the name of Ogekpo Estate Managers Limited)
42. Three residential towers at Port Harcourt , GRA.
43. 22 Sani Abacha Way, Port Harcourt, GRA (registered in the name of Velvox Investment Company Limited).
44. Metro Plaza Building , 991/992 Zakari Maimalari Street , Central Area, Zone 5, Abuja , (registered in the name of Abinof Food Company Limited).
45. The 4 Floor Building at Herbert Macaulay Way , Wuse Zone 6, Abuja (registered in the name of Casi Properties and Investment Ltd).
46. Metro Plaza Building, ANNEXE B, Zakariya Maimalari Street, Cadastral Zone, AOO, C.B.D, Abuja (registered in the name of MST Properties West Africa Ltd).
47. Flats 1-4, Block D33, Abuja Games Village , Abuja (registered in the name of Convent Trade & Services Limited).
48. Block D33 (Flat 1-4) Games Village , Abuja (registered in the name of Casi Properties and Investment Ltd).
49. Block B40, Flat 5 & 6, Zone 3, Gymnastic Games Village (registered in the name of Oceanic Homes Savings & Loans Limited).
50. Executive Guest House, 4 bedroom Bungalow, Ndanuba Street , Maitama, Abuja (registered in the name of Ogekpo Estate Manager Limited). 51. Executive Guest House, Ali Akilu Crescent , Asokoro, Abuja , (registered in the name of Ogekpo Estate Managers Limited).
51. 29 Real estates in Dubai
52. Seven residential properties in Dubai
53. 15 Real Property in South Africa
54. Other properties in London, England
55. Abridged Shares In listed Nigerian Companies without limitation:

theives
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by naturalwaves: 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
white dove: TO ALL THE GUYZ : IF YOU WANT A GAL TO STOP ASKING YOU FOR WAT HER FATHER CAN'T AFFORD THEN STOP ASKING HER FOR WAT YOU CAN'T COLLECT FROM UR MOTHER..*word!

Wrong!!!! Se.x is a mutually beneficial thing between both parties and a girl isn't doing a guy any favour by getting down with him. It is a 2 way thing. Gold digging on the other hand is not. I hate gurls with low self esteem and worth!

2 Likes

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by NEGZY(f): 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2012
Boss13: I am a banker and I need to correct some impression here. First and foremost, there are bankers and there are bankers. This is applicable to all occupations in the world. Even in Civil Service, a level 2 officer do not earn the same as a level 8 officer. The impression about loans is misconstrued, many bankers who take loans do so willingly. You should expect a junior bank officer or contract staff to be stingy with his money because he doesn't earn much. On the other hand, a senior banking officer can be a father xmas because his salary is big enough to cater for his expenses. So Peeps the situation is not the occupation but your Annual Take Home Salary. The ladies I have come across who make such statements are usually UNEMPLOYED and are already in a relationship and see you as an attachee (where they can make extra bucks from). However, serious minded ladies especially those who are working know that being in a bank is just an occupation and a hard working man would definitely grow.
Not disputing it,buh u can only speak for ur self tho. It's not fun throwing money arnd after working hard for it. My only problem is dat dey make so much noise with little to show for it.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
You've said it all banker dude! Do u xpect ur gf 2 tel u dat she nids a stolen mony? Dats no1 evidence dat bankers r selfish. No 2 evidence, she never told u that u r Atm. No 3 evidence, she neva said dat u are ha father. No 4 evidence, most bankers prefer high class ladies and wel polishd ladies dat evry man wil die 2 b wit. So, dat is their reward 4 going 4 such ladies. What do u xpect?
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Kirinwa: 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
Op your comments are well received.Thanks for speaking the truth in honesty. Actually being stingy is a personal thing.I have a sibling who is a banker and guess what he's generous, considerate and caring. God bless him!
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
Gaggi:
Women should have self worth and should only receive gifts and be taken for treats whenever the man offers. They too should give their men treats

I share in this opinion.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by AmEucharia(f): 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
[quote author=Super1759][color=#000099]the fact is people esp girls think that the way bankers dress go down to their pockets. The dressing is for the job.
Another thing is that most bankers are always broke. They are not rich but like dressing rich.
Sorry for the misconception.[/purple] There is nothing like misconception. Bank staff are the best dressed,they have expensive rides,etc but are the poorest cos most of these assets are loans,s(he) may have a shortage that s(he) will pay with his or her 6 month salary. To me the issue of STINGINESS centers on personality.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by darqly(m): 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
The only thing I've garnered from replies thus far is nothing short of obvious and green envy towards bankers. Those of you calling Any profession overrated are the worst lot of all. You worked in a bank, didn't like it and quit...who told you what you do presently isn't overrated? There is dignity in labour, whatever you find to do with your hands, do it diligently. I'm sure there are some daft unemployed folk amongst those castigating a profession just because the internet is free now. Then to the idiot bank workers who give bankers a bad name- those of you on 75k a month who obtain EVERY loan accessible and can't even balance your till @ close of business- then come here to spew that slavery tripe...If you're tired of being a slave, shut up and quit already. Lastly, if I decide to spend all my hard earned slave-salary on a fancy car or trendy clothes and still borrow on top, #isityourmoney? I don't know what you peoples idea of a poor salary is but asides thieving govt officials, oil n gas, telecoms, ngos and a few entrepreneurs, bankers DO earn rather well. Mind you, I didn't say contract staff. Conceivably, there is nothing I cannot afford presently if I'm willing to save long enough...except my evoque grin That will take some doing. If I'm thrifty, it's cos I work hard for my money, y'all should imbibe the culture.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by nbright: 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
This is one mentality a lot of you girls have to
change.
One, asking a guy for money is wrong, if you need
money for
upkeep ask your parents or better still work for it,
don’t use relationship as an excuse to ask your guy for money
Yes, they may be a few stingy guys when it comes
to spoiling their girls,
it doesn’t mean that we don’t care. If you can ask
for money,

it doesn’t differentiate you from a prostitute But wait, is he paying you for being his girlfriend?
If you do ask for money with pride it only shows
how cheap you are
In my opinion a guy should treat her, buy her gift
and spoil her if he can,not as some of you think,
that you can wake up one morning and ask him for money to do your hair, buy clothes etc..
You what are you doing? are you not working? are
you not earning money?
or have your parents forgotten their responsibilities?
Be wise and learn to be self sufficient, when you are married to him, you can ask all you want
if He refuses to provide for you, you can fight him
all you want, for now, you simply
do not have that right..

1 Like

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by blood1(f): 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2012
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by blood1(f): 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
darqly: The only thing I've garnered from replies thus far is nothing short of obvious and green envy towards bankers. Those of you calling Any profession overrated are the worst lot of all. You worked in a bank, didn't like it and quit...who told you what you do presently isn't overrated? There is dignity in labour, whatever you find to do with your hands, do it diligently. I'm sure there are some daft unemployed folk amongst those castigating a profession just because the internet is free now. Then to the idiot bank workers who give bankers a bad name- those of you on 75k a month who obtain EVERY loan accessible and can't even balance your till @ close of business- then come here to spew that slavery tripe...If you're tired of being a slave, shut up and quit already. Lastly, if I decide to spend all my hard earned slave-salary on a fancy car or trendy clothes and still borrow on top, #isityourmoney? I don't know what you peoples idea of a poor salary is but asides thieving govt officials, oil n gas, telecoms, ngos and a few entrepreneurs, bankers DO earn rather well. Mind you, I didn't say contract staff. Conceivably, there is nothing I cannot afford presently if I'm willing to save long enough...except my evoque grin That will take some doing. If I'm thrifty, it's cos I work hard for my money, y'all should imbibe the culture.
I particularly love the aptness of your post...... Sooooo on point!
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by aribisala0(m): 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
Let us distinguish between those who work in banks and bankers. Many are tellers/cashiers receptionists etc just as we would distinguish between those who work in courts and judges/lawyers. I think we are too liberal with the term "banker"
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 05, 2012
Boss13: I am a banker and I need to correct some impression here. First and foremost, there are bankers and there are bankers. This is applicable to all occupations in the world. Even in Civil Service, a level 2 officer do not earn the same as a level 8 officer. The impression about loans is misconstrued, many bankers who take loans do so willingly. You should expect a junior bank officer or contract staff to be stingy with his money because he doesn't earn much. On the other hand, a senior banking officer can be a father xmas because his salary is big enough to cater for his expenses. So Peeps the situation is not the occupation but your Annual Take Home Salary. The ladies I have come across who make such statements are usually UNEMPLOYED and are already in a relationship and see you as an attachee (where they can make extra bucks from). However, serious minded ladies especially those who are working know that being in a bank is just an occupation and a hard working man would definitely grow.

Boss -> u are so on point! Once I know a girl is unemployed or a student, I only see her just for intercourse and nothing more... I only pay for dates and that is all... I don't even pay for transport for her... if she goes well goodluck! I will only do relationship with a girl that has a JOB or a source of income!
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by disloman(m): 4:18am On Nov 05, 2012
Gaggi:

Typical mugu. Sex is mutual and enjoyable for both parties, more for the women even. If i am to pay for sex then i would appreciate u label yourself a ho and meet my demands every time. Women should have self worth and should only receive gifts and be taken for treats whenever the man offers. they too should give their men treats. It's mutual son.
yes i knw dat am a typical mugu bt do u want 2 b in a relationship where ur gurl do all things haself n c u as a just thing?
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 05, 2012
If una dey pay over e cön concern NLenders, guy go sleep u no knw wat to post.....
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by 5much(m): 5:49am On Nov 05, 2012
What an interesting thread?Pls,are these guys really bankers or bank workers?I need to be educated here.

bankers refer to the top executives while bank workers ar the medium/lower cadre members of staff.

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=banker
noun 1. A person employed by a bank, esp. as an executive or other official

banker - definition of banker by the Free Online Dictionary ...www.thefreedictionary.com/banker
One serving as an officer or owner of a bank
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by fyneconcepts: 6:06am On Nov 05, 2012
pruchy: APROKO....u wan tell us say u dey work for bank. HYPO!
Grow up ur comment buttressed his point. There is nothing special in being a banker. I rather work in a small firm. People, not just girlfriends, including family members and friends have too much expectations of bankers. For you have nfo if you know any banker who is so generous with money. Chances are that she/he is a fraudster.

1 Like

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by yanni1(m): 6:49am On Nov 05, 2012
Male Bankers aint stingy...they are BROKE. Why? Cos they have collected alot of stuff that allow them pay in 12 or 24 months installments ranging from their car to fridge to home theatre etc...so by the time their salary comes,its usually a paltry sum to survive the month wit so why would u wanna part wit that too?
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by God2man(m): 8:02am On Nov 05, 2012
debrief08: You may also need to stop hanging out with shallow flashy girls who dont have the decency and brain to think that they also need to work and pay bills, even as a student do business and get some cash, girls and women who do not eat or want to buy what they cannot afford.
When I was younger If i was out on a date I always went with my own money and will never order more than what I can eat.
If you see a simple girl will you date her? Most men will see a Brazilian hair, vera wang (student oh) gucci clutching babe,with eye lashes and fake everything date her as opposed to one who applies basic make up and simply dressed. If you like flashy then be prepared for the baggage that comes with it, It is like going to a shop seeing a porshe and an economy Honda and buying the porshe then coming to complain of maintenance.
No one should have to dash out money, Bankers dont earn much especially now. No one should host a parasite
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Ricoluv(m): 9:19am On Nov 05, 2012
groovy400: I am a banker and my ears have grown dull from hearing this popular line from my female dates "Bankers are stingy!".

I am begining to wonder if girls simply go into relationships because they need a dude to pay theirs bills and slap them with wads of cash whenever they snap their fingers! How on earth can a girl with self respect and self worth go all out to make silly statements about members of a profession being stingy.

I think I some girls (the culpable ones) need to be told some basic truth which I percive they are oblivious of:

1. Using that line simply suggests that u lack self esteem. A woman with self esteem wouldn't go round town seeking a dude to pay her bills. I am not your father, wanting to date you doesn't mean am adopting you as a daughther. Who pays the bills of your male peer?

2. Using the stingy line is an attempt to blackmail. It no longer works! Its a stale trick. Try something new.

3. If u expect bankers to slap you with wads of cash cos he digs u, u r making a big mistake. I don't see dudes of other professions doing that! So why expect that from bankers?

4. All the cash u see at d bank is accounted for. We don't have access to it.

5. Bankers are not ATMs! If u need cash you can simply wip out your debit cards and walk over to the ATM next door.

6. Some of us pay more cash shortages than what we earn as our monthly pay! How do u expect a dude in this position to be so "generous"?

7. We love our jobs and wouldn't steal or live above our means in order to satisfy your money tisty appettite.

8. The profession is over rated!!!!!!

CORRECT!!!.. someone needs to tell these blood sucking, good-for-nothing leaches. Alot of our Nigerian girls are fond of this most epecially those from the east...HABA!!
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Ofuks(m): 11:26am On Nov 05, 2012
Peeps I have worked in a bank for seven years and I find this post extremely hilarious. My opinion is there is a lot of misconception about bankers especially in money spending matters. Banking is highly over rated and bank workers are constantly under pressure to live up to expectations from family and friends...I could be earning lesser than my friends who work in other sectors of the economy and yet be expected to pick up the bills when we hang out... it takes wisdom.

In my early days in banking women came to me in droves and I simply slept and dropped them before they activated their outrageous demands because I knew they were attracted to my profession and the misconception it represents. It takes courage and a high level of responsibility to ignore the antics of attractive women especially if they throw themselves at you... Bankers are smart not stingy...I advise ladies of easy virtue to go for politicians who are more than willing to throw their loot around. grin
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by basisop(m): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2012
pruchy: APROKO....u wan tell us say u dey work for bank. HYPO!

This is one of them!
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Thok(m): 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
Mtchewwww.. Dem stingy oo, dem no stingy oo.. Na deir money dem dey work for.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by emmalexabl(m): 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
Lagusta: Bankers are not stingy ooo, go and date a doctor, they are the most "clenched-fisted" humans I hav ever known!!!
Hahaha,docs.. u mean the males or females...??
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by siobahn: 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
@Op, babes don frustrate you with their demands...lol. But seriously, I think male bankers should stop showing off what they haven't got. A lot of them live on borrowed things..cars, fridges, generators (all on loan). Then they want to date babes with peruvian, brazillian hair, jimmy choo shoes, michael kors wrist watches, etc. If you fancy a designer babe, don't get frustrated when she asks for money to maintain her lifestyle. Instead look for a sensible girl with an affordable lifestyle so you won't keep coming back to nairaland to cry.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by NEGZY(f): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ricoluv:

CORRECT!!!.. someone needs to tell these blood sucking, good-for-nothing leaches. Alot of our Nigerian girls are fond of this most epecially those from the east...HABA!!
Don't even go there ok! What kinda beef do u av with eastern chics? Only a full broke ass man would write wat u wrote. If u can't afford us,stay away from us. U want to date a Behind nd beautiful gal........did u know how much it cost to make her stand out dat way? U want a gal u can't afford to maintain.....now who's d gold digger. Mttttcchhhewww.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by groovy400: 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
darqly: The only thing I've garnered from replies thus far is nothing short of obvious and green envy towards bankers. Those of you calling Any profession overrated are the worst lot of all. You worked in a bank, didn't like it and quit...who told you what you do presently isn't overrated? There is dignity in labour, whatever you find to do with your hands, do it diligently. I'm sure there are some daft unemployed folk amongst those castigating a profession just because the internet is free now. Then to the idiot bank workers who give bankers a bad name- those of you on 75k a month who obtain EVERY loan accessible and can't even balance your till @ close of business- then come here to spew that slavery tripe...If you're tired of being a slave, shut up and quit already. Lastly, if I decide to spend all my hard earned slave-salary on a fancy car or trendy clothes and still borrow on top, #isityourmoney? I don't know what you peoples idea of a poor salary is but asides thieving govt officials, oil n gas, telecoms, ngos and a few entrepreneurs, bankers DO earn rather well. Mind you, I didn't say contract staff. Conceivably, there is nothing I cannot afford presently if I'm willing to save long enough...except my evoque grin That will take some doing. If I'm thrifty, it's cos I work hard for my money, y'all should imbibe the culture.

I love your use of the word "thrifty". I am not ashamed of that.

I love my job and the profession. They can call bankers/bankers (your choice) whatever names, it changes nothing!
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by stuhporh: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2012
groovy400: I am a banker and my ears have grown dull from hearing this popular line from my female dates "Bankers are stingy!".

I am begining to wonder if girls simply go into relationships because they need a dude to pay theirs bills and slap them with wads of cash whenever they snap their fingers! How on earth can a girl with self respect and self worth go all out to make silly statements about members of a profession being stingy.

I think I some girls (the culpable ones) need to be told some basic truth which I percive they are oblivious of:

1. Using that line simply suggests that u lack self esteem. A woman with self esteem wouldn't go round town seeking a dude to pay her bills. I am not your father, wanting to date you doesn't mean am adopting you as a daughther. Who pays the bills of your male peer?

2. Using the stingy line is an attempt to blackmail. It no longer works! Its a stale trick. Try something new.

Bro! they dodnt know how many loans bankers are servicing, its ur expensive dressing that directs them wrongly. yet, those girls are scamjare.

3. If u expect bankers to slap you with wads of cash cos he digs u, u r making a big mistake. I don't see dudes of other professions doing that! So why expect that from bankers?

4. All the cash u see at d bank is accounted for. We don't have access to it.

5. Bankers are not ATMs! If u need cash you can simply wip out your debit cards and walk over to the ATM next door.

6. Some of us pay more cash shortages than what we earn as our monthly pay! How do u expect a dude in this position to be so "generous"?

7. We love our jobs and wouldn't steal or live above our means in order to satisfy your money tisty appettite.

8. The profession is over rated!!!!!!
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by peclint: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2012
This topic just reminded me of when i was working in the Bank, Many girls/guys used to say am stingy (I kept wondering if they thought i was their father , dangote or money doubler) , and when i asked what they needed money for, it was always something ridiculous like going to drink away or having the most talked about party in town. i did have this Gf who i met in the bank doing her IT, she said i was stingy and i remember saying to her that we would see how it goes when she starts earning real money. Now when we talk about it, she just laughs it off cos now she knows what it means to earn money and also to lose a job.

The truth be told once you become a banker, you somehow become an economist , you don't give out money because someone wants money, you give because someone NEEDS it.
Even your colleague will not want to lend you cash. And to be honest i used to try to understand the rational of some of my banker colleagues taking loans to buy cars, rent houses , even having a Marriage. I remember my boss always asking me of when i was going to take the car loan

Many of the bankers you see are in net debt cos their lifestyles are sustained by loans. I remember a colleague saying that the bank cannot sack him cos the amount of loans he owes, it would be a loss to the bank to sack him.

Don't get me wrong though, loans are good if they are invested to yield profit and in assets (and i knew some who were doing this)
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Obinoscopy(m): 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2012
white dove: TO ALL THE GUYZ : IF YOU WANT A GAL TO STOP ASKING YOU FOR WAT HER FATHER CAN'T AFFORD THEN STOP ASKING HER FOR WAT YOU CAN'T COLLECT FROM UR MOTHER..*word!

Nice one girl. You really hit us guys on our sensitive spot. I don't know if we can hit back grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Cute Ghanian Model Goes Nude For Camera (pics) / Remembering The Muliro Gardens - Kenya Notorious Sex Garden (18+ Pictures) / How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.