Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,308 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? (15232 Views)

Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by eelvismd(m): 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
disloman: Guys,pls grow up.can u b in a relationship n nt spending?Girls,don't xpect u 2 buy them heaven or everything.they just want security n b secured is 2 av someone they can rely on if nt 4 every needs.mind u,the toto wey u wan screw na u or papa get am?ply guys,if u r nt capable.tell them u nt n b claiming what u r nt.

LOL...The enjoyment is mutual remember! Afterall the girls scream louder you know
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by wengerjay(m): 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
What an interesting thread?Pls,are these guys really bankers or bank workers?I need to be educated here.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Meeky(m): 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
Kakability: You want to know why they are stingy? Here are some point of mine. 1. They pay for shortages 2. The live in a rented flat family size as a barchelor 3. They are paying for car loan 4. They have numerous girlfriends 5.they are to pay installmentaly for most of the cloths,shoes,electronics,dstv, bbm and many payable. 6. They hav family that depends on them for up keep..howeva if u need a guy that is not stingy try Atm machine. But even at that you need a valid card and rite pin.
TRUE TALK HERE
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by hugafella(m): 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
As a banker, I have come across such statements by ladies. My opinion of such ladies is very low. First of all, what is Their intention? Why is it only ladies that say that? Imagine how many bankers they tell the same story on a daily basis. I see such girls as not well brought up, or as prostitutes. They seem to feel bankers receive salaries every day and should share it in such a manner. The truth is that banking teaches you the value of money, since your salary comes once a month, and most times you don't even have the time to enjoy It.

My advise to bankers is to avoid as many shallow girls as possible, because your salary is fixed. Try and settle down early and start planning your financial freedom, so you can start doing something better with your life, because banking is not a job to remain for life. It should be a passage to a better future. strange girls should be kept as far away as possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by ablives949(m): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
Is really getting too much of most Naija gals and their poverty mentality. I really pray they are free from it one day.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by yuzedo: 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
Look down at people viewing this topic.. See as plenty girls full here! grin Guilty conscience make dem rush enter dis thread make dem know weda person mention deir name! cheesy Naija Babes Gold-diggers Association of Nigeria (GdAN), I hail una! wink

Meanwhile, banker pass banker.. Your unit/department determines your flossing/splurging capabilities, u don't expect someone high up in Private Banking or Corporate & Investment Banking in Citibank to be complaining like a Teller working in Wema Bank.. sad
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
WOW!!! I didn't see dis topic coming. Lemmi start wit I'm a contract staff wit a new generation bank.wen I first got d job to work in a bank I tot dat every time I'm going to work I will be taking cab or taxis because dats aw I project working in a bank.but alas! I was wrong. I tot I could eat watever I like but,mehn, month in month out I couldn't even save a dime...I had to marsh brake n then readjsut. So,I had to inbibe d culture of saving n force contributions wit my colleges at d office befor I could even save. Most pips dat work in d banks are living a borrowed life in d sence dat dey are living on loans upon loans. So u don't expect dat person to have enuff reserve after paying bak principle n interest on a monthly bases. Also banking job is not lucrative any more becos of regulations which thereby affects constant salary slash n lay offs. Again bank staffs are always looking to settle down so trying to cater to immediate n intending family members becos dey see u as a bank worker d focus of d family will be on u wether gift or curse.bankers education are never ending, dey always want to advance dey careers so dey kip paying for professional exam fees both home n foreign.....I will like to stop here because my fingers are aching typing this piece....those chicks dat expect bankers to splash accounted for customers money should jus rethink and enjoy dia banker boy friend or husband.....
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
As a coper banker, I enjoyd so many punny grin
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by foyeks2001(f): 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2012
white dove: TO ALL THE GUYZ : IF YOU WANT A GAL TO STOP ASKING YOU FOR WAT HER FATHER CAN'T AFFORD THEN STOP ASKING HER FOR WAT YOU CAN'T COLLECT FROM UR MOTHER..*word!

Don't mind all these stingy kids on here...infact there shud b a topic on nl 2 explain d importance of dating...or is it just 2 open legs? Nonsense
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by 1ndidi2(f): 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
debrief08: You may also need to stop hanging out with shallow flashy girls who dont have the decency and brain to think that they also need to work and pay bills, even as a student do business and get some cash, girls and women who do not eat or want to buy what they cannot afford.
When I was younger If i was out on a date I always went with my own money and will never order more than what I can eat.
If you see a simple girl will you date her? Most men will see a Brazilian hair, vera wang (student oh) gucci clutching babe,with eye lashes and fake everything date her as opposed to one who applies basic make up and simply dressed. If you like flashy then be prepared for the baggage that comes with it, It is like going to a shop seeing a porshe and an economy Honda and buying the porshe then coming to complain of maintenance.
No one should have to dash out money, Bankers dont earn much especially now. No one should host a parasite

Thank u o jare!
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
foyeks2001:

Don't mind all these stingy kids on here...infact there shud b a topic on nl 2 explain d importance of dating...or is it just 2 open legs? Nonsense

Make we pay for the leg opening? E sweet e me, e sweet e u. As u be ashawo all u need is to come out straight. Just charge ur boyfriend for the sex and ensure u give him a great time. Then everybody will be happy and we knw what is being paid for.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by hugafella(m): 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2012
question:

@ OP What do you mean by "We bankers", "Some of us", "profession is over rated"? All because your girl call you stingy man.

When she don open nyash for you finish you come NL dey complain say no money.

If you pay cash shortages (due to your negligence and incompetence), then you work in Cash & Tellers as a note counter or bank teller... Meanwhile, you forgot to tell us about your cash overages. That one you dey pocket am, abi?

Its clear you know very little about banking. First of all, both overages and shortages should be declared and not be pocketed or paid for respectively. These things happen and not necessarily as a result of incompetence or negligence. It becomes so when it is repeated on and on. Finally, any serious relationship that is headed somewhere should not be based on sex, but mutual respect and the need to know each other better. Better if she is from a good home, either working or with potentials.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by foyeks2001(f): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
Gaggi:

Make we pay for the leg opening? E sweet e me, e sweet e u. As u be ashawo all u need is to come out straight. Just charge ur boyfriend for the sex and ensure u give him a great time. Then everybody will be happy and we knw what is being paid for.

How can I stoop so low,exchanging words wit an half man?...sorry Mr... am married to a full grown man...
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by edelweiss(f): 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
Am yet to see a bank worker who isn't prudent with money, and the worse of them are those who studied accounting! Very very prudent.In any relationship it should be a voluntary act of the man to take care of his woman, no one is asking him to foot her entire bills, it just a natural thing for a man for a man to take care of his woman, without being told, but these days the money that wld have been perfectly okay for a man to tae care of his woman is spent on 20 girls! Thous dos 20 girls will term d man as stingy. All a girl want is support this sense of being taken care of, u know not buying her the world. Even if she is working, u need to be giving her little token, if she reasonable too she will be offering u gifts too from time to time or make meals with her own money.

2 Likes

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by disloman(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
debrief08:
Is it for sale? Why cant she work and provide for her self? Why rely on a man to provide her every need?
when a gurl is independent,no b pple like u go yab am say she dey form big gurl.go ask ur mama if she buy all ha thing haself when she dey date ur papa.grow up
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
foyeks2001:

How can I stoop so low,exchanging words wit an half man?...sorry Mr... am married to a full grown man...

Em. . .married? Who will marry ur type? The one who wants reward for opening her leg.? maybe a quarter man will. Yeah, i'm half man, half amazing. A dummy like u won't understand

2 Likes

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Nuezha(m): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
Why did you hang your ties all over the place posing?
You ride in cute car(s),
you live in a garnished apartment,
you mingle with overrated Gs,
you patronize classical malls, you order everything from pen to penthouse,
you go out with handle-with-care pretty girls to carve a niche for yourself,
you live daily on debts trying to show off to those who simply didn't care.
Now you're here complaining about a problem you created and compounded.
No sorry.

1 Like

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Curiouscity(m): 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
foyeks2001:

Why come here to play with kids? Or U want to get dirty?

foyeks2001:

Is the bold part an irony??

Hmmmm, I'll rather vow celibacy!!
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by eggheadengr: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
As a malefolk,it s just so hard 4 me. 2 validate this claim.So many of my lady friends have complained bitterly abt dis.Dt all they want is to sail army of boats almost free considering prestige attached to their proffession
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Nuezha(m): 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2012
Why did you hang your ties all over the place posing?
You ride in cute car(s),
you live in a garnished apartment,
you mingle with overrated Gs,
you patronize classical malls, you order everything from pen to penthouse,
you go out with handle-with-care pretty girls to carve a niche for yourself,
you live daily on debts trying to show off to those who simply didn't care (maybe).
Now you're here complaining about a problem you created and compounded.
No sorry.

1 Like

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Etumgbe(m): 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
Why won't they be stingy? They live on borrowed money. Even the clothes they wear are bought on credit, their cars are bought with car loan, accomodation is with house loan. So what do u expect?

1 Like

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
Bankers are players so they cant feed all their harem of women. That comes across to every girl among their collection of dates as being stingy.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by aribisala0(m): 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
Stingy is good.Spend your money on YOURSELF,on YOU and THYSELF!If you must give away money give it to disabled beggars. NEVER gift money to an able bodied person EVER. At worst give them a loan. Save the rest, anyone who wants BB torch should get a job or do runs just like their peers.
If you are giving anyone money always make sure you get value for money. Me I have more respect for Ashawo than able bodied beggars.
The only kind of stingy I have a problem with is when you deny YOURSELF to an extreme level.

Point of correction Woman visits guy every weekend for sex he takes her out to an eatery everytime pays her Transport fare and gives her money for recharge card. Are they dating ?? NOOOO! Dem dey sell market. Nothing wrong with that but call it by its proper name.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by lumideezle(m): 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2012
white dove: TO ALL THE GUYZ : IF YOU WANT A GAL TO STOP ASKING YOU FOR WAT HER FATHER CAN'T AFFORD THEN STOP ASKING HER FOR WAT YOU CAN'T COLLECT FROM UR MOTHER..*word!

This just goes 2 show how dumb you are and d Fcuktards that liked ur dubm line.
Sex is enjoyed both ways, women just know how to control them selves beta. Infact when u have sexually active relationship for a long time you would learn that women even enjoy sex more cuz she wld want 2 get it everywhr and everytime.

So please don't act like you are doing me a favor by having sex with me. Its just the stupid reasoning of Naija babes which is Quite annoying.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2012
pruchy: APROKO....u wan tell us say u dey work for bank. HYPO!

Your statement doesnt make sense. Those working in the banks arent spririts. You are one of those he is referring to because of your type of mentality holding bankers in so much high esteem. Am far richer now as a businessman than when i was working like a slave in the bank but i dont see all those girls flocking around anymore. What a misconception!!!
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by cowtail: 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
Nonsense talk. Bankers out there, be wise. Invest on things that have value not women. When down sizing catch you, women go run away.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
Aakon: They aint stingy,until you start making your own money u will stop comparing how stingy someone is..

Right man. I just hate parasites because i was never one when i was poor. The least someone should offer him/herslef is self respect. Alas! It's lacking.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by chreldb(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
edelweiss: Am yet to see a bank worker who isn't prudent with money, and the worse of them are those who studied accounting! Very very prudent.In any relationship it should be a voluntary act of the man to take care of his woman, no one is asking him to foot her entire bills, it just a natural thing for a man for a man to take care of his woman, without being told, but these days the money that wld have been perfectly okay for a man to tae care of his woman is spent on 20 girls! Thous dos 20 girls will term d man as stingy. All a girl want is support this sense of being taken care of, u know not buying her the world. Even if she is working, u need to be giving her little token, if she reasonable too she will be offering u gifts too from time to time or make meals with her own money.

Word! Very honest talk. Most reasonable and realistic post on this thread. Oya tell me thank you grin
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by eggo: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
bankers are stingos....very stingy..and its very very sad...
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by kennytidistar(m): 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
dont mind her she did'nt know your salary is not even enough to transport and feed you talk not of buy opa eyin to avert the pile as aresult of sitting for 12 hours attending to customers.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by groovy400: 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
sad
pruchy: APROKO....u wan tell us say u dey work for bank. HYPO!

Who allowed kids here? I ve no personal info on NL that indicates who I am! So who am I showing off for? U just displayed how shallow your mind works! I beg go sleep.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by groovy400: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
Kakability: You want to know why they are stingy? Here are some point of mine. 1. They pay for shortages 2. The live in a rented flat family size as a barchelor 3. They are paying for car loan 4. They have numerous girlfriends 5.they are to pay installmentaly for most of the cloths,shoes,electronics,dstv, bbm and many payable. 6. They hav family that depends on them for up keep..howeva if u need a guy that is not stingy try Atm machine. But even at that you need a valid card and rite pin.

I feel u bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Remembering The Muliro Gardens - Kenya Notorious Sex Garden (18+ Pictures) / Seun, When Is It Happening? / When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.