Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? (15229 Views)

Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Umunede(m): 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
Then, who are d most generous? I want to know
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Nuezha(m): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
Engineers! (Civil Engineers)
Everybody knows about that.
Umunede: Then, who are d most generous? I want to know
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2012
BSF:

What made you leave civil service for Banking?

As a core staff in the bank, he would be receiving double his salary as a civil servant. But a contract staff is on thesame pay as most civil servants.

You get rich faster as a banker if you will be wise enough to know your exit point and move over to business.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
Orikinla: The male bankers I know in Nigeria are the most generous people I have known so far.
In fact, they are all Yorubas.

What is your problem? Huh!
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Superlion09(m): 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
Pls tell dem so that dey rili get d facts. D profession is simply over rated. A decent babe won't even be bold enof to bug u wit her issues and dats y I easily fall for a babe dat is hard working. A girl once asked me for money to complete the items she wld use in her bakery business and I gladly gave her witout a second tot. Till date she has neva asked me for anytin and I am rili admiring her for that unlike d ones that will come asking u for money to make brazillian hair. It even sounds annoying. Monkey go dey work and baboon wan chop..
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by ypzilanti: 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2012
The banker is stingy cause the salary is only enough for one person and can barely support two, but he usually has like 4 'girlfriends'.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by eagleeye2: 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
white dove: TO ALL THE GUYZ : IF YOU WANT A GAL TO STOP ASKING YOU FOR WAT HER FATHER CAN'T AFFORD THEN STOP ASKING HER FOR WAT YOU CAN'T COLLECT FROM UR MOTHER..*word!

Yeah, some of us has stopped asking for that... And guess what, it has not stopped them from still asking.
Some Naija babes are just parasites, U just need to tolorate them.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
1stCitizen: It does not have anything to do with whether you are a banker or not.

The bottom-line is the average Nigerian girl expects her male companion; whether boyfriend, casual friend, relative etc to foot her bills whenever the opportunity presents itself.

At the risk of generalizing, I can boldly say a great bunch of Nigerian girls lack self respect. I used to have a girlfriend who emigrated to the States and landed a very good job with Goldman Sachs with a mouth watering salary. I mean serious munnnayyy! She will copy the the average Western babe in manners,dressing and even accent but when it comes to spending she was proper 9JA.

Then,when she visits me in the UK and orders for something she would start looking for my wallet to make payment. We go out and she picks stuff expecting me to pay for everything.Even her flight tickets had to be paid with my debit card. This babe was earning like 3 times my annual wages. I thought her behavior was quite unusual and took it up with her. Her response was that she had bills to pay in the States and even stated that "Are you not a Giddi guy? its expected that every Giddi guy takes responsibility for all his girlfriend's financial commitments"

That was the beginning of the end of that relationship. Please tell me, Am I stingy?

Sorry sir, you will still meet more of such girls when you are about to marry. Its a mentality thing.

When my sisters went to school, i never heard for once that they requested or received any favours from male companions(even their fiancee) till they married. I dont know why things have changed suddenly.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by EreluY(f): 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
NEGZY: Won't say they are stingy buh will say some of them to an extent brag so much about what dey can afford buh at d end of d day cnt even give quarter of what dey brag about. So promiscuous,go on so much sexhaul dates...............blah blah blah. Well I blame gals who date dem cos I can't. Why will dey go out with so many gals especially ones dey cnt afford. So sorry to say dis,some of dem re broke asses dat live on loan and show of to gullible hoes.

[size=18pt]WOW YOU REALLY BASHED THEM[/size]
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by eggheadengr: 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2012
I have listened to this stories from so many ladies though hard as a guy to validate
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by groovy400: 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2012
question:

@ OP What do you mean by "We bankers", "Some of us", "profession is over rated"? All because your girl call you stingy man.

When she don open nyash for you finish you come NL dey complain say no money.

If you pay cash shortages (due to your negligence and incompetence), then you work in Cash & Tellers as a note counter or bank teller... Meanwhile, you forgot to tell us about your cash overages. That one you dey pocket am, abi?

What do I mean by those? They are subjective, interprete the way u want after all u ve a brain!

Mean while, I am not incompetent. I ve been in d industry long enough to prove myslf and that is d reason am still there and growing.

Must u comment? U for jst waka pass. Any way sha thank u 4 your beautiful piece of nonsense!
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by foyeks2001(f): 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
Superlion09: Pls tell dem so that dey rili get d facts. D profession is simply over rated. A decent babe won't even be bold enof to bug u wit her issues and dats y I easily fall for a babe dat is hard working. A girl once asked me for money to complete the items she wld use in her bakery business and I gladly gave her witout a second tot. Till date she has neva asked me for anytin and I am rili admiring her for that unlike d ones that will come asking u for money to make brazillian hair. It even sounds annoying. Monkey go dey work and baboon wan chop..

Thank u o Oga...May God reward u abundantly...atleast u helped someone 2 her breakthru...likewise mysef I lost counts of what my bf(now my hubby) contributed in my business...both financially and spiritually when we were dating...
Op...Oga Op, am putting it 2 u dat no amount is too much if u truly love someone...
y dating a girl u know, u can't contribute positively 2 her future...am not saying it shud b based on monetary value alone...but other things...anywaz I can't even advise my enemy 2 date a bank-worker let alone my relation cos most of them are promiscous...

1 Like

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
hahahaha...honestly, people with no multiple streams of income are stingy.

if you need a guy that is not stingy, contact me oooo. Plenty Google $$$$$$$$ for you. Guaranteed! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by gabbytabby: 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2012
groovy400: I am a banker and my ears have grown dull from hearing this popular line from my female dates "Bankers are stingy!".

I am begining to wonder if girls simply go into relationships because they need a dude to pay theirs bills and slap them with wads of cash whenever they snap their fingers! How on earth can a girl with self respect and self worth go all out to make silly statements about members of a profession being stingy.

I think I some girls (the culpable ones) need to be told some basic truth which I percive they are oblivious of:

1. Using that line simply suggests that u lack self esteem. A woman with self esteem wouldn't go round town seeking a dude to pay her bills. I am not your father, wanting to date you doesn't mean am adopting you as a daughther. Who pays the bills of your male peer?

2. Using the stingy line is an attempt to blackmail. It no longer works! Its a stale trick. Try something new.

3. If u expect bankers to slap you with wads of cash cos he digs u, u r making a big mistake. I don't see dudes of other professions doing that! So why expect that from bankers?

4. All the cash u see at d bank is accounted for. We don't have access to it.

5. Bankers are not ATMs! If u need cash you can simply wip out your debit cards and walk over to the ATM next door.

6. Some of us pay more cash shortages than what we earn as our monthly pay! How do u expect a dude in this position to be so "generous"?

7. We love our jobs and wouldn't steal or live above our means in order to satisfy your money tisty appettite.

8. The profession is over rated!!!!!!

Looks to me like a stingy man is justifying why he is stingy and he wants to be olowo ori someborry. More like toy boy.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by codeine123: 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
[/color][color=#006600][b][/b]
You guys have said it all.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by mariousroi: 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
We all need to pray
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by vislabraye(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
The only people who are not stingy are politicians. Ask Atiku for 1m and he will give 10.
Oil workers are also trying. The best thing is to be content and for those who are actually sting for no good reason, try to give.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by DollyParton1(f): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
this is one of those discussions that will never have an end to it in the Nigerian dating system
Anything that has to do with money and s-ex.

Most bankers are on calculated money... and live on borrowed life. Everything they have is gotten on loan mostly plus living a flashy life. Bankers are overhyped.
And their stupid a.ss goes ahead to have multiple girlfriends when what they have left of their salary is 20k at the end of the month
Tell me how them go spend on babes..
And naija babes sabi help guy spend money...
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by aribisala0(m): 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
okpara ugo:

Sorry sir, you will still meet more of such girls when you are about to marry. Its a mentality thing.

When my sisters went to school, i never heard for once that they requested or received any favours from male companions(even their fiancee) till they married. I dont know why things have changed suddenly.
Things have not changed,its a question of SOCIAL CLASS,
Karosin using,Short put throwing,dross wearing,Jangolova saying women are always looking for a MAN to elevate them in society that has always been the case
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by SUGURU: 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
'Nemo dat quod non habet' means you cannot give what you do not have. A bank worker who lives within his means will no doubt be unable to meet the financial request from friends and family. The op has said it all-the profession is overrated. Simple and short.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by StepG: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
groovy400: I am a banker and my ears have grown dull from hearing this popular line from my female dates "Bankers are stingy!".

I am begining to wonder if girls simply go into relationships because they need a dude to pay theirs bills and slap them with wads of cash whenever they snap their fingers! How on earth can a girl with self respect and self worth go all out to make silly statements about members of a profession being stingy.

I think I some girls (the culpable ones) need to be told some basic truth which I percive they are oblivious of:

1. Using that line simply suggests that u lack self esteem. A woman with self esteem wouldn't go round town seeking a dude to pay her bills. I am not your father, wanting to date you doesn't mean am adopting you as a daughther. Who pays the bills of your male peer?

2. Using the stingy line is an attempt to blackmail. It no longer works! Its a stale trick. Try something new.

3. If u expect bankers to slap you with wads of cash cos he digs u, u r making a big mistake. I don't see dudes of other professions doing that! So why expect that from bankers?

4. All the cash u see at d bank is accounted for. We don't have access to it.

5. Bankers are not ATMs! If u need cash you can simply wip out your debit cards and walk over to the ATM next door.

6. Some of us pay more cash shortages than what we earn as our monthly pay! How do u expect a dude in this position to be so "generous"?

7. We love our jobs and wouldn't steal or live above our means in order to satisfy your money tisty appettite.

8. The profession is over rated!!!!!!
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
does every nigerian guy actually think women were put in this world to gold dig?

1 Like

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by NEGZY(f): 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
ghettodreamz:

You must have had a first-hand on experiences grin grin grin #JustSaying#
Lips sealed.........na u talk am o
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by abbeycial: 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
white dove: TO ALL THE GUYZ : IF YOU WANT A GAL TO STOP ASKING YOU FOR WAT HER FATHER CAN'T AFFORD THEN STOP ASKING HER FOR WAT YOU CAN'T COLLECT FROM UR MOTHER..*word!
see vexing....banker no go marry?
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by NEGZY(f): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
Erelu_Y:

[size=18pt]WOW YOU REALLY BASHED THEM[/size]
They deserve it for fooling innocent gals.....no dat our eyes haff tear,dey still think women can be fooled
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by InvertedHammer: 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
With high incidents of lay-offs, I wonder why any banker will be making it rain when the job security that once existed in
that profession is non-existent. No wonder on losing their jobs, they come here to cry that they have nothing to fall
back on.

What is with Nigeria ladies measuring love with emotional material gifts?

Can you name one person who spent himself to prosperity?

Male bankers hold your wallet o! If your owo finish, all the love-peddlers (masquerading as lovers) will disappear and
latch on to the next victim. Then, all you could do will be to look back in regret
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by iamtheprincipal: 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
pruchy: APROKO....u wan tell us say u dey work for bank. HYPO!

A perfect display of the highest echelon of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by edelweiss(f): 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
chreld_b:

Word! Very honest talk. Most reasonable and realistic post on this thread. Oya tell me thank you grin
hahhah. Thanks u.Nairalanders ooo,now am addicted to Nairaland!
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Boss13: 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
I need to correct some impression here. First and foremost, there are bankers and there are bankers. This is applicable to all occupations in the world. Even in Civil Service, a level 2 officer do not earn the same as a level 8 officer. The impression about loans is misconstrued, many bankers who take loans do so willingly. You should expect a junior bank officer or contract staff to be stingy with his money because he doesn't earn much. On the other hand, a senior banking officer can be a father xmas because his salary is big enough to cater for his expenses. So Peeps the situation is not the occupation but your Annual Take Home Salary. The ladies I have come across who make such statements are usually UNEMPLOYED and are already in a relationship and see you as an attachee (where they can make extra bucks from). However, serious minded ladies especially those who are working know that being in a bank is just an occupation and a hard working man would definitely grow.

3 Likes

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by otumfour(m): 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2012
Super1759: the fact is people esp girls think that the way bankers dress go down to their pockets. The dressing is for the job.
Another thing is that most bankers are always broke. They are not rich but like dressing rich.
Sorry for the misconception.

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
All Nigerian girls know how to do is to 'chop money'
Its left for you to make more money than they can ever spend or abstain from dating them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Cute Ghanian Model Goes Nude For Camera (pics) / Remembering The Muliro Gardens - Kenya Notorious Sex Garden (18+ Pictures) / How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.