Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? (15231 Views)

Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by captalex(m): 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2012
Bankers aren't stingy, they only know well enough to ward off those sleezy chicks that prefer to use our tintini salary to change her avi everyday by displaying the latest jimmy choos her guy just got her to her hoard of followers
Might become a banker soon sha(In The IT Department), so i can say i look forward to chopping them and not spending any.

hehehe.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by ebosed: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2013
If a guy earns a stingy income, he should be expected that he would spend stingily. Before you begin to pass judgement on NIGERIAN men, it would be good you understand the challenges of an average Nigerian man then compare with other men a cross the globe. Most Nigerian men are under employed and earn stingy income so it inevitable that they would spend stingily. When other men dates else where in the world it involves only the girl in naija it involves her friends and family except her parents. You expect the man that spend his stingy income on you when ye doesn't even know if you would be his wife in the long run? Guys who earn generously spend generously, those who earn stingily spend stingily. Let that not provoke you, you should first be interested in helping him improve his earnings before placing demands on him to go broke on you.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by AiyedeRotimi(m): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2013
My guy u are right on track.every u said is true.big ups.such babes are lowlifes.trust me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen / Seun, When Is It Happening? / When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.