Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

How Will You Spend Your Val Day? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Spend Your Val Day? (12224 Views)

Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? / Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by ebonie(f): 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2008
  Valentines day is just round the corner !!

Show your Love and send a basket of FRESH FLOWERS.

For your orders and bookings please call PURPLE TOUCH on 08099442600.

. . . . . .  WE EVEN DELIVER !!!!!
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by lawyer(m): 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2008
rockchic:

@lawyer
 u are a stingy mofo! u never heard of love before?  i pity your wife, guess u going to be calculating how much each piece of meat in the soup pot costs, snd if she made an extra gain of 50bucks on the money she took to the market! plsssssssssss get a life! And in case u have forgotten, its not just about the 'pussy' its about who YOU are making LOVE to.

See his hungry longer throat $2 chick misyanning that i am stingy. Your profile name says it all. Na so so free rock you de find. Ofree na hin go kill you. Its only on valentines day you remember love exists abi? Why dont you go and buy ur bobo gifts today instead of waiting for vals day. Oh i forgot! In your book, love exists only on vals day. Thief!

Talk about being stingy! Whose stingier on vals day? Men or women? am sure ur already dreaming of that chocolate that you havent eaten this year that your waiting for one mugu to give you. Only God know whether you know the importance of flowers. Am sure because you de watch MTV base, na im you remember flowers are meant for vals day. Fake Aje butta   wannabe! grin

For your information, i dont have to wait for vals day to show my girl that i appreciate her and to be frank, the pot of soup my girl cooks is 10 times richer than what any of your teenage or hip hop boyfriends can dream of to give you money to cook. Thats even if you sabi cook sef!  lipsrsealed

No worry because of you, Mr. Biggs go do promotion that day, so you fit buy 3 meat pie for #200 and get one free pure water join am. Ole! grin

The most nonsensical thing about your post is trying to differentiate the difference between making love and pussy! ( How hilarious) As if its not the same thing. Knacking is Knacking and if you like conjure false innuendos to believe ur bobo is making love to you. When them de hammer you better doggy and u de give the guy Mouth Action like say make the lollypop no finish, make u think say na love them dey do to you, olodo grin

Fyi, you better go and book an appointment with an abortion doctor quick in 3 weeks time because your so called love making go result to bang baby,

kolo Valentine wannabe! grin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by okdaniel(m): 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2008
Dear All,

I will spend Valentine similar to the way I have spent it since 1999.

I simply try to spread the message of love to thousands of people around.

Last year the message was spread to over 8 States in Nigeria through print out from a love letter by Wisdom Series.

Find a brief from the love letter below ;

Dearly Beloved,
Nothing can quench my love for you and even many waters cannot,
and neither can the flood drown it.
Even if I give my whole life for your love, I am contented with it.
I chose to die that you might live. I sought diligently for your love and saw another love with you, love for the things of evil and death.
I sought to be much closer to you but your iniquities have separated you from me. Behold I stand at the door of your heart, knocking and saying
“Open to me my love, my head is filled with dew”.
Daily would I knock, I hope to see you open one day.
Oh no, I just can’t see my love taken away from me.
No not death, not even eternal destruction in hell
will take my love permanently from me.
I have offered you eternal life kindly behold my love
and desire me for I have all you need for a peaceable life.

My words are truth and life.

Yours loving,
Jesus.

www.wisdomseries.com
Join now : www.wisdomseries.com/forum
Send your comments to olakunle@wisdomseries.com
Or send SMS to 234-8056070116

You can find the full message as an attachment, simply download and email to your loved ones.
http://wisdomseries.com/forum/index.php?board=9.0
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by JUNIT1(m): 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2008
i will spend val day by going to the beach and relaxing nd later go to the amusementb park, then fly back to south africa.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by bazii80(f): 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2008
VAAAAALLLENTIIIIIINE!
I no dey even remember  things like that!To me it's just like any other day: NOTHING DEY HAPPEN!!!
It's a working day so your's truly would be peering into a PC, and over stacks of papers all through a better part of the day; and like the brethren who'll be eating poof-poof, I wish i could have a special delicacy from my tribe to eat on that day!Kind of miss it.
For those of who feel that recklessness should be order of the day, remember THE TWIN PALS OF HIV and AIDS or their other colleagues.
I would advise all should be should be in a sober mood and pray God to restore peace to the war torn parts of our continent and the world;that LOVE should abound in the hearts of these waring factions of the world so they would stop wasting precious lives! cool wink
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by rockchic: 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2008
sweetie have a scotch. have no words left for u! u are definitely a local and stingy lawyer! Poor YOU!
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by sexxxxy(f): 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2008
rockchic:

sweetie have a scotch. have no words left for u! u are definitely a local and stingy lawyer! Poor YOU!

You shouldnt have bothered replying him,whats there to reply in that immature rubbish,
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by Blackcat(f): 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2008
Candlelight dinner with my darling husband wink
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by onyekang1(f): 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2008
jus loving maself as usual. grin grin grin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by olufash: 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2008
y dont u guys look at the religious aspect of val (ST VAL)
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by clemcykul(f): 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2008
am gonna stay in my room all day and wait for gifts grin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by delegiwa(m): 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2008
onyeka_ng:

jus loving maself as usual. grin grin grin

Ha!!! Onyeka, "loving yourself"? Is it what am thinking or just loving urself in another way?  Abeg o just take am easy.  If nothing dey just call me on 111222333 and I will come and love u instead
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by cyonujemen(m): 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2008
l shall spend it wit my MUMMY.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by ehie007(m): 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2008
Lawyer i feel you joo, why would some one waste so much money on a day and all he gets is some cheap gift and pussy, when he can get it any other day. why should all you ladies feel that vals day is the only day for ur man to prove his love for you evn though its fake. Valentine Valentine Valentine Valentine plsssssssssss.

Lets use that day wisely and reach out to the less priviledge.

Show some true love and care people.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by mamaorga(f): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2008
I think i will spoil maself at home
by lying in bed all day
sleepin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by MAYAT(m): 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2008
Val.
Why bring it up here,when you alone it brings out the lonliness in you.Well will go watch a movie cus definitelly wont jump cus of val.
All the ladies in the house, HAPPY VAL
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by Revive(f): 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2008
I will have a holy celebration  lipsrsealed  wink
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by engrkunlex: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2008
Oh that is nice, The day will be my Happiest day on earth for me because am expecting something and that thing will come over by that day or b4 the day. I will also make sure that I show love to all my lovable one I met. So my friends gear up on the day never have any bad harrassment to anybody. Nice to hear from you ,, ,.,.,.,.,.olupeacek2006@yahoo.com
Am yours!!!!
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by ogtwice(m): 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2008
I'LL BE ON PARADE GROUND AT IYANAPAJAAAAAAAAAAAAA. MAY BE IT WILL BE

FUNNNNNNN. MY HAT AINT CLOSE. SO,
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by Bblak(f): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2008
Should be at workNo special plans wink
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by maimota(f): 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2008
FOR ME ITS GONNA BE A VERY INTERSTING ONE CAUSE ITS MY NYSC PASSING OUT DAY(POP).
I WILL BE IN PARADE GROUND AT DAMATURU YOBE STATE.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by ifyalways(f): 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2008
school,cook,sex,sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep kiss
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by eleda(m): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2008
i need a baby girl within 16 - 18 yaer 4 this year Val beep me on 07030953407
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by ty4eva(f): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2008
hmmmm,
just the perfect timing for me cuz i'll be rounding off ma 1st semester exams and i'll be in Lagos just in tome to spend my first memorable valentine ever! with my new guy!!!!!!!!!!1 can be you it will be romance and show of love all the time! Oops!!!!!!!!!! lest i forget, i intend to also show love to my female chums and have all the fun i can muster!
it's sure gonna be veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy romantic 4 mii!!!
P.S
Show love to all and sundry not just d opposite sex
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by tkb417(m): 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2008
work day. . .if im around Las Gidi, ill just go see a live band after work.
anywhere else, ill just be glued to TV

I no get babe no mind me jare grin grin

@lawyer
u don dey kolo i swear. Leave dem gurls make dem enjoy grin cheesy grin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by lumargin: 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2008
I would be off to Paris with with Misses wink
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by zheroes(m): 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2008
most likely i will be fishing with the oldest of grandpa's canoe, take my dog on a walk or stay in the zoo playing with the animals till the early hours of the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by Quesera: 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2008
Already developing cold feet 'cuz i'm alone cry
Any interested guy out there grin grin grin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by kateflow(f): 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2008
hmmmmm
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by buzzgonz(m): 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2008
@ Mr. biggs
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by trueluva(f): 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2008
I will spend my Valentine's Day by myself. Because I do not have someone in my life right now.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by trueluva(f): 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2008
If a guy said he likes you but your friend then goes behind your back and calls him. She starts to talk to him and she knows that you really like him. What do you do. Should you discontinue the friendship, or still be friends with her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex Is Sweet But.... / How Many Girls Can Solemly Swear To This Picture / 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.