Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread - Foreign Affairs (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread (96354 Views)

Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 / Obama Vs Romney: U.S. Presidential Debate On 16th October 2012 / Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by EreluY(f): 7:14am On Nov 07, 2012
Shollypopz:
Be careful!! No dey talk about my country anyhow.

[size=18pt]I THOUGHT YOU'RE AN EGYPTIAN. lol.[/size]
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by ektbear: 7:14am On Nov 07, 2012
Where is Reality101

Where is Kails, aka Uncle Ruckus
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Wiseoldman: 7:14am On Nov 07, 2012
Erelu_Y:

[size=18pt]NIGERIA IS FUC~KED UP. THANK GOSH I'VE SWAPPED CITIZENSHIP. lol.[/size]

You are talking like a child my dear...let me quote a Yoruba poverb for U "No matter how a ship sails in the sea, it would never be settled until it makes it back to shore"

Don't sell your birthright for a piece of hollywood deary....
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Burch(m): 7:14am On Nov 07, 2012
سحيميظل: Remind me again why me or nigerians or any other country for that matter gives a......about the voting in the US?
Did americans follow ours in '09? I bet you, 89% of americans can't point where nigeria is on a map, just like how a guy said hers not too long ago, his co-worker taught nigeria is in brasil!?

Abeg, guy, knack your head for wall..

Aboki, no one asked you to partake in this.
Abeg, go knack your head for ground three times, afterall you are used to that.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 07, 2012
ekt_bear: So where my nigga shymexx at, yarning dust about Romney winning California? cheesy

Lol they don't know how Cali works. I have NEVER seen a "too close to call" race here in California. It always goes blue immediately lol.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Horus(m): 7:15am On Nov 07, 2012
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Roland17(m): 7:15am On Nov 07, 2012
ogugua88: Some people just dey wake up dey misyarn anyhow. I guess many of you have forgotten that Nigerians are all over the world and not just in Nigeria. Many of us were born abroad and decide to take on the headache that is Nigeria. Rather than criticize Nigerians for following a historical election, why don't you pay attention and take clues as to how democracy works? Enlighten yourself so that you can see how progress and a functioning government look, so that you would know how to implement it in your own nation if need be. Stop being shallow-minded.

My dear, Honestly the myopic mentality of some here is sooo erratic, na so i try to educate one who feels this election is irrelevant to Nigeria and i can say is NA WA OOO
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Freddieyankee(m): 7:15am On Nov 07, 2012
dl_jbd: can we go to bed now?

No waiting for my president's speech
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by ayox2003: 7:15am On Nov 07, 2012
O-Obviously

B-Better

A-At

M-Managing

A-America

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 07, 2012
Erelu_Y:

[size=18pt]I THOUGHT YOU'RE AN EGYPTIAN. lol.[/size]
lol, u're funny grin grin
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 07, 2012
@ Ogugua: California's counting of the Prop votes is so slow. Over 70% of the Precincts have not been counted.

It seems that the counting will end by 12 midnight or later. Smh
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 07, 2012
ekt_bear: So where my nigga shymexx at, yarning dust about Romney winning California? cheesy

Bro, I was drowsy lol...

Cali is the most Liberal state in America... grin
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by ektbear: 7:16am On Nov 07, 2012
On a serious note though...Republicans needs to restrategize.

Be less anti-woman, anti-minority. You cannot win elections with only the strength of white males.

Demographic trends will make their strategy even less successful in the future.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Lamasta(m): 7:17am On Nov 07, 2012
12 inches!:

Nepa no give us light since yesterday nite so na inside heat and darkness I sleep. How obama victory take affect me or the old woman wey dey sell Palm oil for the junction of my street. Obama ko Osama ni. Nigerians are just sycophants.

And how does this affect the price of garri or bring down the price of PHCN bill? Nigerians they like to drink panadol on another Man's headache
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 07, 2012
ekt_bear: On a serious note though...Republicans needs to restrategize.

Be less anti-woman, anti-minority. You cannot win elections with only the strength of white males.

+10000000000
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Slynonny(m): 7:18am On Nov 07, 2012
Tradition has been Observed....
Right from the time of George Washington till Tomorrow it has been a tradition for the ruling class(Illuminati) to pick up a loyal puppet as their president....
If Obama had not been loyal then he would have had the same faith with Former French President Nikolas Sarkozy who opted out of the ruling class and was told he will loose his position as the French President and it did happen..
Thumbs up Mr Obama....Victory is Urs
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 07, 2012
CFCfan: @ Ogugua: California's counting of the Prop votes is so slow. Over 70% of the Precincts have not been counted.

It seems that the counting will end by 12 midnight or later. Smh

That's the price we pay for being last lol.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 07, 2012

So true. By the year 2020, the racial minorities will collectively become the majority.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Freddieyankee(m): 7:19am On Nov 07, 2012
Erelu_Y:

[size=18pt]NIGERIA IS FUC~KED UP. THANK GOSH I'VE SWAPPED CITIZENSHIP. lol.[/size]

No place like home,I'm a citizen too but believe I love naija even with it ups and downs.... Visiting in few weeks
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by tyson55(m): 7:19am On Nov 07, 2012

[size=15pt]Word![/size]
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by oyeleyemaureen(m): 7:19am On Nov 07, 2012
Up Obama
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by EreluY(f): 7:20am On Nov 07, 2012
Wise_old_man: You are talking like a child my dear...let me quote a Yoruba poverb for U "No matter how a ship sails in the sea, it would never be settled until it makes it back to shore"Don't sell your birthright for a piece of hollywood deary....

BI OKO BA RE OKUN, BI O RE OSA, A FI ABO FUN ELEBUTE. BABA MI EE PA EMI. ILE KOKO NI T'AGBE.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 07, 2012
Obama is now leading in the popular vote for the first time tonight.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 07, 2012

They have a LONG way to go. Just like Romney couldn't eradicate his 47% comment, it will take a long time for divisive republicans like Boehner, Bachmann, Ryan, McConnell, Cantor, and others to appeal to the groups they have ignored.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 07, 2012
What's in this shyte for Nigeria?

Nigeria has absolutely nothing to learn from America.. We practice their system of government, and it has failed us...

We need to look towards the UK and go back to the parliamentary system of government...

The American system is only suitable for America and America alone due to the unique nature of the country...

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Freddieyankee(m): 7:21am On Nov 07, 2012
juman: Americans are fantastic people.

Thank you.... Wish our country can be like that
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 07, 2012

The best comment of the night. They should stop saying stuffs that are annoying to hear. Like r.a.p..e is legitimate, so annoying
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by tyson55(m): 7:21am On Nov 07, 2012
[size=18pt]Did any one see CALOTTI? undecided[/size]
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Owen2(m): 7:22am On Nov 07, 2012
Tippy Top:

The election has nothing to do with Nigeria true, but American elections are always entertainning because of the important role America plays in world affairs.

You haven't answered his question.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 07, 2012
tyson55: Did any one see CALOTTI? undecided

She's sleeping on my bed ... grin
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Horus(m): 7:22am On Nov 07, 2012
[size=21pt]President Obama to give Victory speech shortly[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (90) (Reply)

China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties / Woman Bitten On Bum By 7ft Python As She Sat On Toilet In Thailand (Pix) / Dead Pose Trending In South Africa (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.