Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,198 members, 7,853,072 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread - Foreign Affairs (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread (96448 Views)

Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 / Obama Vs Romney: U.S. Presidential Debate On 16th October 2012 / Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 07, 2012
Followed this all through the night. I wish we had so much vibrancy and passion over here during elections.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 07, 2012
Roland17: My dear, Honestly the myopic mentality of some here is sooo erratic, na so i try to educate one who feels this election is irrelevant to Nigeria and i can say is NA WA OOO

I don't understand it. These elections will be in history textbooks for decades to come and they've chosen not to learn first-hand lol.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by BashMe1(m): 7:23am On Nov 07, 2012
NOW HOMOSEXUALISM WILL GO VIRAL COS OF OBAMA. I FEAR 4 A WORLD WITHOUT WIVES OR VISE-VERSA! WAT A WORLD FILLED WIV CONCERNS

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by CyberG: 7:23am On Nov 07, 2012
shymexx:

+10000000000

Shymexx...now you see your GUY don fuc.k up now!?? grin grin You were always quick to praise Mittens after lying about all the gold he plated Massachusetts with. LMAO... grin grin
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 07, 2012
Horus: [size=21pt]President Obama to give Victory speech shortly[/size]

We dey wait cool
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 07, 2012
Update: The State of New Hampshire now has an all female Congressional (Senate and House Of Reps) delegation.

The Governor's office will also be occupied by a woman.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 07, 2012
ogugua88: Some people just dey wake up dey misyarn anyhow. I guess many of you have forgotten that Nigerians are all over the world and not just in Nigeria. Many of us were born abroad and decide to take on the headache that is Nigeria. Rather than criticize Nigerians for following a historical election, why don't you pay attention and take clues as to how democracy works? Enlighten yourself so that you can see how progress and a functioning government look, so that you would know how to implement it in your own nation if need be. Stop being shallow-minded.

I'm not shallow minded. I'm just a realist and you guys are living in fantasy land. The first time obama won I followed the election all nite on CNN. There is nuffin so complex in our elections work. It's not rocket science. Citizens vote and the highest vote by state is declared winner. Is that not ow it is done in Nigeria except there is so much fraud and no belief in the electoral system. Obama is not going to make policies to favour Nigeria. Not even Kenya. He is going to make them to favour the U.S. So you all should get that into your thick skulls. Anyway congratulations obama *singing* my president is black and his lambo's blue
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by bdyke: 7:24am On Nov 07, 2012
Obama! Obama! Obama!
Bash Me: NOW HOMOSEXUALISM WILL GO VIRAL COS OF OBAMA. I FEAR 4 A WORLD WITHOUT WIVES OR VISE-VERSA! WAT A WORLD FILLED WIV CONCERNS

God bless homos...

More male butts for them, more women for me...

Trust me, I can't hate on them - let them do their thing... undecided
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by ektbear: 7:25am On Nov 07, 2012
CFCfan: Update: The State of New Hampshire now has an all female Congressional (Senate and House Of Reps) delegation.

The Governor's office will also be occupied by a woman.

Anything a man can do, a woman can do better grin
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by EreluY(f): 7:25am On Nov 07, 2012
tyson55: [size=18pt]Did any one see CALOTTI? undecided[/size]

PROBABLY BUSY IN ROMNEY'S CAMP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by candieangel12(f): 7:25am On Nov 07, 2012
Bash Me: NOW HOMOSEXUALISM WILL GO VIRAL COS OF OBAMA. I FEAR 4 A WORLD WITHOUT WIVES OR VISE-VERSA! WAT A WORLD FILLED WIV CONCERNS
homosexuality is legal, not enforced...so wetind dey worry you?
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by sweetcheecks(f): 7:25am On Nov 07, 2012
ogugua88:

That's probably the most authentic Mitt Romney has been in the last six years. I hope people recorded him sha. That version of Mitt Romney will never be seen again lol.

True, was touching.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 07, 2012
CyberG:
Shymexx...now you see your GUY don fuc.k up now!?? grin grin You were always quick to praise Mittens after lying about all the gold he plated Massachusetts with. LMAO... grin grin

Romney had the tools to win, but he was too arrogant... grin
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by kenureevz(m): 7:26am On Nov 07, 2012
Erelu_Y: THE WESTERN MEDIA - ABC, CNN, BBC - HEAVILY SKEWED AND SCREWED REPORTING AND BROADCASTING IN FAVOUR OF MITT ROMNEY. NOW THEY SHOULD ALL GO AND HANG THEIR HEADS IN SHAME...ORDINARY AMERICANS HAVE FINALLY SPOKEN. SHAME!
Were you this glued to the media, that you have to lie truthfully..Haba
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 07, 2012
12 inches!:
I'm not shallow minded. I'm just a realist and you guys are living in fantasy land. The first time obama won I followed the election all nite on CNN. There is nuffin so complex in our elections work. It's not rocket science. Citizens vote and the highest vote by state is declared winner. Is that not ow it is done in Nigeria except there is so much fraud and no belief in the electoral system. [size=20pt]Obama is not going to make policies to favour Nigeria. Not even Kenya. He is going to make them to favour the U.S.[/size] So you all should get that into your thick skulls. Anyway congratulations obama *singing* my president is black and his lambo's blue

Na wa o. An American president whose policies will favor the US. ABOMINATION!

I don hear. I dey await my president's victory speech.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Mckybarf(m): 7:28am On Nov 07, 2012
Baby mama: let me educate those of you who don't live in the USA about how the elections work here so you don't celebrate Romney's win of Mississippi and South Carolina

The country is somewhat divided into red state i.e. Republican states and blue states i.e. democratic states
These are areas that traditionally vote along those lines so the candidates are expected to win in those states,nothing to celebrate there.

However there are 9 states that can swing either way
They are called swing states or battleground or purple states
These are the only states to watch

The states are

Florida
Ohio
Virginia
North Carolina
new Hampshire
Colorado
Nevada
Wisconsin
Iowa

Every state according to it's population and number of representatives is assigned a certain number of electoral votes
The total number of electoral votes for all 50 states and Washinton DC is 538 and to win the presidency the candidate must have at least 270 electoral votes
OBama winning all the traditional blue states and Romney winning all the traditional red states will not earn either candidate up to 270 electoral votes,so the swing states come into play.
So far if Obama wins Florida from that list,he is likely to win the residency since Romney will have to win all the other battleground states to win.
Romney must win florida to stay viable in the race

So celebrating Romney's win in West Virginia is like celebrating ACN winning in Lagos State
thanks for the info. Many people seem a bit confused.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Owen2(m): 7:28am On Nov 07, 2012
DanIlon: Obamacare! Obamacare!! Obamcare!!!, thank u people of American in way of Anti war, popular of america are Pro peace.republican is only majority war,romney is likely to make american wicked picture.hell for mitt romney ride jaki to boston.

In english?
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by tyson55(m): 7:29am On Nov 07, 2012
Erelu_Y:

PROBABLY BUSY IN ROMNEY'S CAMP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 07, 2012
It was a bottleneck competition,at a point a became afraid that Obama was going to lose the election especially when the machines started flipping votes to Romney.BIG SHAME ON DONALD TRUMP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by joanana(f): 7:30am On Nov 07, 2012
Obama Style!!!!! Obama!!!! Obama!!!!! Obamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i am so happy that he is reelected. It was a tough race but in end We won!!!!! I m loving ... waiting for his victory speech!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin yepieeeeee!!!!!!!! My sleepless nite is not in vain!!!!! wink wink wink wink
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Horus(m): 7:30am On Nov 07, 2012
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by BashMe1(m): 7:30am On Nov 07, 2012
candieangel12:
homosexuality is legal, not enforced...so wetind dey worry you?

Sit back and watch wat it turns to in years to come... Don't Worry, U will c
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by DanIlon(m): 7:31am On Nov 07, 2012
Obamacare! Obamacare!! Obamacare!!! Again beat white man to white house, congrt ur lip sealed is real weapon that white man respect ur hot lip sealed of weapon u black suppose to get another black house instead u struggle to get white house really tear congrt.I support with million good of american people for understanf get obama again again.thank u
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 07, 2012
Bash Me: Sit back and watch wat it turns to in years to come... Don't Worry, U will c

Abi? Because homosexuality is contagious like avian flu.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 07, 2012
Prop 30 latest: 29% of Precincts reporting- NO 58.77% - 41.23% YES.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by BashMe1(m): 7:32am On Nov 07, 2012
shymexx:

God bless homos...

More male butts for them, more women for me...

Trust me, I can't hate on them - let them do their thing... undecided

No hating on dem but we will both see wat the act turns into in yrs to come
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 07, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 07, 2012
CFCfan: Prop 30 latest: 29% of Precincts reporting- NO 58.77% - 41.23% YES.

Smh. Time to look for a second job.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:33am On Nov 07, 2012
@OP thanks for the post.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by EreluY(f): 7:34am On Nov 07, 2012
[size=18pt]BEEN UP ALL NIGHT...AM GONNA DEF. THROW A SICKIE. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN. lol.[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by candieangel12(f): 7:34am On Nov 07, 2012
Bash Me:

Sit back and watch wat it turns to in years to come... Don't Worry, U will c

Homosexuals are humans just like you and I thus they deserve the right to love and marry who they want. Homosexuality is an individual life-stlye choice and not a contagious disease.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (90) (Reply)

China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties / Woman Bitten On Bum By 7ft Python As She Sat On Toilet In Thailand (Pix) / Dead Pose Trending In South Africa (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.