Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread - Foreign Affairs (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread (96162 Views)

Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 / Obama Vs Romney: U.S. Presidential Debate On 16th October 2012 / Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 07, 2012
shymexx:

Preach - my sentiments exactly, hence why I was indifferent about the outcome...

Black people need a real enemy, not a snake - Obama is a snake....

He fooled us in 2008, however, smart people know what time it's....

"The real enemy"..... Classic. Man you know you stuff.

Obama is a snake. In fact, a chameloen. People will see and know the real him now.

I followed him way back and was his early supporter when he was a community organizer and later chicago state senator.

But later discovered what an imposter and ambitious Politician he is. Not that there is anything wrong with being ambitious. He is not true to himself. Hardly answers questions with a Yes or No and wants to come across and a grassroot activist like JFK , Theodore Roosevelt and Martin Luther King Jnr.

But these men were real. It is better to say i am a thief and let people know you for that than come out as an angel but you are nothing but a ..............If care is not taken, he will go down as the worst president in history and a destroyer of civilizations; perpetrated by a Black man , people will then say.

Men of steel in the past made their position known from the start. This is why I admire John Mccain and the republicans; they are Real.

If you experience something odd from these so called liberal blue states you will understand how sly they can be. The worst they are doing now is trying to equate Gay struggle with Black struggle instead of to define theirs.

Can you imagine that! This is why people are asking : Is gay the new black ?
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by chucky234(m): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2012
CLIQBOY: I dont know how the usa election concern us here..ait and channels television are just showing the election since yesterday...do CNN show ours to them?
Its a joy to watch the American elections,if you are not part of this then you are on a long thing.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 07, 2012
chucky234: Too bad my Barack left your Romney crawling infant style,what in the world makes think Barack will bow to Romney?
Romney aint got game bro

When your Barack activates some drones on Nigeria, best believe you would start singing a different tune... grin
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by thelastPope(m): 8:37am On Nov 07, 2012
ijebabe:
Just because I don't argue on politics doesn't mean I don't get the picture. I find it pointless arguing here and would rather comment on the conclusions. As a student of Economics at the London School of Economics and Political Science, I don't need you to educate me so move along!

Obama has a lot of professors of economics around him. These professors were around even during bush administration. If textbook economics could solve things, America economy and that of Greece, Spain and Italy would have been sorted easily in the last four years. So with due respect, your economics degree is just a qualification for getting a paying job.

You must study patterns of history, economics, social systems and cultural patterns for you to correctly predict the economy of nations. The dot com era saw people loose billions by following the advise of economists and political commentators. I think you are wrong to say that his policies would have been disastrous. Not to say is would have solved everything, but it would have been better than a handout economic policy. To grow the economy, the overall input and output of the participating human capacity must increase and improve. America is falling because America is carrying too many dead weights. And it will get worse in the next few years. There is a big recession coming
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 07, 2012
@ Ogugua: this a HUGE deal.

With 41% of Precincts reporting on Prop 30:

YES 51% - 49% NO. There is still hope. smiley
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by chucky234(m): 8:39am On Nov 07, 2012
ogugua88:

I'm quite disappointed. The race between Ami Bera and Dan Lungren is literally neck and neck.. another Florida. I voted for Bera. I can't stand Dan Lungren.
Ami Bera needs divine miracle to beat Dan Lungren,the earlier you open the door of your heart to Lungren the better for you.
LMAO
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by ORAFA(m): 8:39am On Nov 07, 2012
NO TIME. NO TIME. #TeamObama-Biden

Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by LesbianBoy(m): 8:39am On Nov 07, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 07, 2012
CFCfan: @ Ogugua: this a HUGE deal.

With 41% of Precincts reporting on Prop 30:

YES 51% - 49% NO. There is still hope. smiley

OMG! OMG! CALI PLEASE NO FALL MY HAND! You mean we may celebrate twice?! I'll stay awake for a while then lol.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by DrGboy(m): 8:40am On Nov 07, 2012
OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA
Nonsense. angry By d time christianity will be wiped out from America.
Those Blacks wuld regret they voted for him.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Sunymoore(m): 8:41am On Nov 07, 2012
balogunsam:

Poor Nigerian suffering from poverty of the mind! Garri is your gold shey? You can't imagine the things I have learnt from this election. the debates alone will have analysts and speakers talking for hours and ur here crying garri....smh...smh again and again...
watever im just crying for garii cry
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2012
chucky234: Ami Bera needs divine miracle to beat Dan Lungren,the earlier you open the door of your heart to Lungren the better for you.
LMAO

You think? Lol. Bill Clinton endorsed him at a rally at UC Davis last month. I hope that helps him.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2012
Election Fact: There will be at least 19 women in the next US Senate.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Freiburger(m): 8:43am On Nov 07, 2012
Dr.Gboy:
OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA
Stop that unecessary hating, and what has these who claims to be christains done for the world.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by bolakale30(m): 8:43am On Nov 07, 2012
ijebabe:
Just because I don't argue on politics doesn't mean I don't get the picture. I find it pointless arguing here and would rather comment on the conclusions. As a student of Economics at the London School of Economics and Political Science, I don't need you to educate me so move along!

Oh Dear me!!! I was never wrong !!! Hehehehe
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 07, 2012
According to Chris Hayes of MSNBC, Mitch McConnell was so disappointed with tonight's results that he threw his tumbler and shattered it on a wall lmao
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by chucky234(m): 8:45am On Nov 07, 2012
shymexx:

When your Barack activates some drones on Nigeria, best believe you would start singing a different tune... grin

We are used to that in Naija,we got lots of aliens living among us yet we smile amidst sufferings.
No hold back,Barack all the way,I'm taking a day off to paint the town red in my Chevy Impala.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 07, 2012
Olodostein:
"The real enemy"..... Classic. Man you know you stuff.

Obama is a snake. In fact, a chameloen. People will see and know the real him now.

I followed him way back and was his early supporter when he was a community organizer and later chicago state senator.

But later discovered what an imposter and ambitious Politician he is. Not that there is anything wrong with being ambitious. He is not true to himself. Hardly answers questions with a Yes or No and wants to come across and a grassroot activist like JFK , Theodore Roosevelt and Martin Luther King Jnr.

But these men were real. It is better to say i am a thief and let people know you for that than come out as an angel but you are nothing but a ..............If care is not taken, he will go down as the worst president in history and a destroyer of civilizations; perpetrated by a Black man , people will then say.

Men of steel in the past made their position known from the start. This is why I admire John Mccain and the republicans; they are Real.

If you experience something odd from these so called liberal blue states you will understand how sly they can be. The worst they are doing now is trying to equate Gay struggle with Black struggle instead of to define theirs.

Can you imagine that! This is why people are asking : Is gay the new black
?

That was why I gave up on the guy, the guy can't be trusted... It's better to know who you're dealing it than someone who's two-faced - and that's exactly what Obama is... Can you imagine this guy is allergic to talking about black people except when he talks about NBA, NFL, and College basketball, yet they continue to vote for him en masse... The next 4years is going to be bloody and we'll see his true colours...

Equating gay struggle with black struggle is the most disrespectful comparisons ever, yet blacks continue to vote for the Democrats en masse without asking them about the black agenda... Black people need to renegotiate their votes with the Democratic party and start asking questions... It's not just about having a black president in the white house, but a president who has a black agenda...
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 07, 2012
It even gets BETTER!

With 43% of Precincts reporting on Prop 30; the YES votes now have a 4 point lead!
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Jaytee67(m): 8:45am On Nov 07, 2012
CONGRATS TO OBAMA, CONGRATS TO HIS CHALLENGER, CONGRATS TO AMERICANS AND CONGRATS TO NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by vislabraye(m): 8:46am On Nov 07, 2012
Congrats Obama. You did your home work well.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 07, 2012
chucky234: We are used to that in Naija,we got lots of aliens living among us yet we smile amidst sufferings.
No hold back,Barack all the way,I'm taking a day off to paint the town red in my Chevy Impala.

Hell-fire missiles in your face lmao.... grin

It's over for Africa, expect more drones in the next 4years... grin
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 07, 2012
CFCfan: It even gets BETTER!

With 43% of Precincts reporting on Prop 30; the YES votes now have a 4 point lead!

Na wa o! *yawns*

Let me throw the last bottle of champagne in the freezer. I won't pop it until we're certain cool
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by chucky234(m): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2012
ogugua88: According to Chris Hayes of MSNBC, Mitch McConnell was so disappointed with tonight's results that he threw his tumbler and shattered it on a wall lmao
Mitch has always been a sad fellow,we aint give a Bleep about Mr. McConnell.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 07, 2012
The democrats aka the jewish fully controlled party - cos like 50% of Democratic senators and rep members are jewish - are eyeing the Latino's vote in the future. Statistics have shown that they will become majority in the US. So, Obama will use this term to push for latino friendly policies to ensure a loyal base for the democrats in time to come.

Can you imagine this ! There is no single black senator in the US senate ! Despite 40million blacks. I prefer those at this juncture, lol.

This is not about race though. Just that the black man's psychology is being manipulated and all our people care about is seeing someone who atleast looks like them in the whitehouse.

Classic case of the more you look, the less you see. Tashii Nduwaaaaa!!!
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 07, 2012
Dr.Gboy:
OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA
They love occult practises & the Church of Satan smiley
They are in love with lady gaga.. grin grin and
chucky234: Mitch has always been a sad fellow,we aint give a Bleep about Mr. McConnell.

You don't have to tell me twice oga. I posted it for comic relief as there's no Sarah Palin lol.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Freiburger(m): 8:50am On Nov 07, 2012
acidosis™:

They love occult practises & the Church of Satan smiley
They are in love with lady gaga.. grin grin and

Who are you to judge what others love doing?
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 07, 2012
Jaytee67: CONGRATS TO OBAMA, CONGRATS TO HIS CHALLENGER, CONGRATS TO AMERICANS AND CONGRATS TO NIGERIANS
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 07, 2012
Freiburger:
Who are you to judge what others love doing?
I am a son to the son of man...the son of righteousness
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by ademiller(f): 8:54am On Nov 07, 2012
ItsModella: [size=50pt]OBAMA WINS!!![/size]
damn, america n d world r in deep shit.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 07, 2012
ABC is not kind. "Romney's father ran for president and lost. His mother ran for senate and lost. Romney ran for president twice and lost again tonight". Lol.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (90) (Reply)

Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) / Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) / Women Fight In Salon Over Politician In Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.