Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? (40752 Views)

Akudaya:myth Or Reality? / Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide / Mammy Water: Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by gerald09(m): 9:40am On Nov 07, 2012
Of course its a myths its jt for a way for the nigerian police not to investigate killing. I once asked few nigerians if they hav actually seen a ritual killings n non hav dey all heard jt like me. You do kn dat the Chinese do use human parts for medical purposes.
I put it to nigerians to prove to urs that ritual killing is real by investigating it.
The amount of ritual killing story I hav heard is so much that if true shuld be put into law and a sentence shuld be implemented.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by partner5: 9:59am On Nov 07, 2012
Money ritual is. Invest money in any business and get couple of people to help you run that business. Look at the Igbo guys in Alaba or Idumota market, just check out how many boy boy that is hustling for them. So money ritual is just common sense that is not common.

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by biodunid: 9:59am On Nov 07, 2012
If you are desperate and heartless enough there is always money to be made and the role of the money ritual, I believe, is to help you cross the Rubicon of heartlessness. We all would agree that money can easily be made from strip clubs, brothels, baby factories, fake drugs, illicit drugs, oil, cement and other cabals, general corruption etc but we all would baulk at doing most of those things because we consider them seriously immoral. This is where the money ritual comes in: once you have been made to do something totally off the morality scale like killing your parent, child or some stranger in a ritual you basically shed all moral inhibitions and become an amoral agent perfected for making money any-which-way; victims and consequences be damned.

This I believe is how the devil acquires for keeps some like those seeking money by all means even on this thread: a psychological trick by the devil’s agent, the medicine man, to push the greedy into that zone where any and every degenerate path to wealth is explored. And many indeed strike it rich as a result though one can’t say how many of the beneficiaries appreciate the process. Surely we all agree that the fewer scruples you have the more millions you make. A quick survey of Naija will confirm this: from office holders to cement trillionaires the same basic character dominates.

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2012
ziqqz:
pls tell him o. some nigerians can be sooooooo annoyingly superstitious. but the most annoying part is dat we are one of the most religious countries in the world! desperation has driven us to d point dat we turn God to a politician and we bind devils dat do not exist. now dem wan say mint money dey appear with serial number and security code just like dat from person head?? mcheeeeeeeeeeeww rubbish
it doesn't mean the money just appears but comes through a source that has such money and is under the influence of voodoo. The victim gives money to the enchanter mostly out of spiritual influence nd dats why CBN never complains bout missing money. Don't blive in voodoo,suit yourself....
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Sirniyeh(m): 11:10am On Nov 07, 2012
joshua idibia: lol.. I tire 4d guy. Him dey lyk nollywood film native doctor wey dey mke ppl rich bt hmself dey poor.
Fooooools
who told you am poor.
I can feed your entire family for the rest of my life. Stupid people compare ritualists with dangote. Shiit.
The difference is education. Ability to maximize the little you have for greater returns. When you have opportunity via voodoo, the money from voodoo is not everlasting but you can make it eternal by how you use your brain to invest it. So mechionu..
You are still fool kids who dont want to reasons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by omotola1(m): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2012
^^^
Sirniyeh, i ve sent u a PM.
We need to talk pls.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by uzoexcel(m): 11:55am On Nov 07, 2012
lol..so after ur knowledge of all d process and reading of d moses's books'u should be on twitter with donald trump twitting bullshit to each other(as per rich levels) instead of going to a cafe to check d latest on nairaland
Sirniyeh: Pikin will always talk like pikin. Nobody will speak beyond the level of his understanding. It is only fools that will not believe in voodoo power. Money ritual is real, very very real. God is the creator of all this stuff, recipe for the rituals. This has been in existence since the time of MOSES in the bible. The secret behind it is that they invoke spirit to bring the money, and it varies. In year 2000, my barber did one type, after he used the soap, this gentle man walked in to his shop early morning and asked him to barb his hair. Immediately the man entered, he just left a briefcase full of dollar and left. The man will never come back for it. This man is a ghost. Till today, this man is no more barber but millionaire.
Again, there is another they call, "investment", if you place 100,000 inside, you will be getting 100,000 every till eternity but one must not meet another, that means you can travel.
Money ritual is real, it is just that people use human parts this day and that is why they die premature.
If you read sixth and seventh books of moses, you will understand how to invoke ghost to bring money for you.
All these are called "Prayer Additives". Ritual is prayer additive, ordinary prayer is not effective without rituals.
Please, God created roots and herbs for diverse uses but the fools classify it to be satanic.
My friend, money ritual is real. All what you watch in nollyhood are real. So, are you interested?

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by stupor(m): 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2012
Ages before now,human beings have fallen short of the glory of God.

He said: as they have decided not to follow the truth,let them hold in what they believe.
That which has led them into the mysterious bottom and belly of the beast.

So while the saints think orderly,they fall into deluded stress and trance.

Succintly,whatever they experience in their gloomy nightmares,they believe and foolishly bring it to the fore stupidly.

Nothing's real in ritual,its just an ununderstandeable reckless state of mind of the conveyer of such thoughts.

Its a total swap of reality to think ritual magically brings wealth,if Central banks don't print,sorry,no one else can have the money,except the money notes are faked and adulterated.

Any sudden wealth by someone is either crooked by robbery,embezzled funds,counterfeiting.

It could like said be a venture by fetish and totally sick persons with a total brainwashed ability of being in touch with reality.

what makes them derailed,will make their thoughts blanked out,so they start thinking having sex with their daughters is cool !

They start to imagine themselves eating another man or woman's body and seeing nothing wrong with it.

And once they try it,because of their mental state and ill-gotten wealth'not through rituals'

They will pay any amount to keep up with their reckless habit,and would invite any greedy man to have these things for them.

So they pay and enrich the ones who get them this contrabands secretly on their demand.

So nothing's real in ritual,its just an unhealthy state of mind of some, blanked-out from reality.

They are into rituals ! Yes, but its never a magical skill of conjuring money into existence.

You must print mòney to have móney in circulation.

Nò one can conjure mòney,especially without Central Banks being notified.

Ritual is a sick state of mind and cannot be proved tó enrich anyone magically.

What ritualists need is help,for they starched away into their Own Oblivion.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Sirniyeh(m): 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2012
Those who PM, pls I shall get back to you later in the day. Note: sirniyeh is not a native doctor, he is not a commercial herbalist, he is not blood money ritualist. But a man endowed with gift of nature. So sorry for the delay in replying you.

2 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Pain(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2012
I no some money making rituals too. This is it.
1. Wake up Early
2. Find something worthwhile to do.
3. Stick with it and become an expert
4. Don't cut corners.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by keneslow: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
Amen to that! God bless you and your hustle because you are enlightened ...

Most people are too lazy to use their brain to innovate, that's the problem.

Pain: I no some money making rituals too. This is it.
1. Wake up Early
2. Find something worthwhile to do.
3. Stick with it and become an expert
4. Don't cut corners.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by manibuds(m): 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2012
clever topic..hits aplenty on the website.
a scientific brain will ask questions like 'if the head in the calabash should act like a printer,then what supplies the paper,toner,embossing effect?or is some inexplicable loss of money happening to other pple only to appear in the mouth of the head in the calabash?
a non scientific brain will remember old stories from illiterate uncles and start saying things about mysteries of this world,meanwhile he is enjoying internet and typing his response staring at an LCD screen,texting on his BB,preparing for an interview at a visa office instead of using charms to vanish and appear in the country of choice.
the religious mind will quickly support the non-scientific mind because if the devil is irrelevant then what happens to the armageddon?
the fundamental difference between science and non scientific reasoning is that science is ready to adjust to new evidence while religious reasoning isnt.
the human ear cannot pick all frequencies does that mean ultrasonic or longwave sound are 'spiritual'?
the human eye can only work well within the visible spectra,infact there are pple who cant see all colors in ROYGBIV.
another problem with pple who cant reason scientifically is they think science ended with integrated science they learnt in jss.
for those saying go to this or that place at night.....we agree that the CRIME motivated by the belief that money can be made using human parts is REAL
a lot of pple dont seem to kno that there are chemicals that have unbelievable effect on the human brain.a lot pple also think that injecting or swallowing is the only way to introduce chemicals into the human body.it is the low level scientific knowledge that make them think they are seeing 'spiritual' phenomenom.
there are poisons that can be sprayed on door knobs that if the target touches the knob within a given time,he'll fall down,foam in the mouth and die.hypnotism is also scientific tool for controlling the human mind,it is not 'spiritual'.
if bank notes can be generated from thin air by evil forces then good forces should be able to do the same,instead of using human head,they should be able to use bible,rosary or koran,i.e put a bible in an empty brief case,chant some psalms and relevant verses,open the brief case the next morning and smile as cash don full brief case,but we all kno that our God will rather bless the labour of your hands,ward off mishap and fraudsters from your biz.
scientist are still discovering new things about the human brain and body but i sincerely doubt that they will ever discover a human head that will laser print cash(counterfeit or not)..abi this pple no kno the process of printing cash sef

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Sirniyeh(m): 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2012
manibuds: clever topic..hits aplenty on the website.
a scientific brain will ask questions like 'if the head in the calabash should act like a printer,then what supplies the paper,toner,embossing effect?or is some inexplicable loss of money happening to other pple only to appear in the mouth of the head in the calabash?
a non scientific brain will remember old stories from illiterate uncles and start saying things about mysteries of this world,meanwhile he is enjoying internet and typing his response staring at an LCD screen,texting on his BB,preparing for an interview at a visa office instead of using charms to vanish and appear in the country of choice.
the religious mind will quickly support the non-scientific mind because if the devil is irrelevant then what happens to the armageddon?
the fundamental difference between science and non scientific reasoning is that science is ready to adjust to new evidence while religious reasoning isnt.
the human ear cannot pick all frequencies does that mean ultrasonic or longwave sound are 'spiritual'?
the human eye can only work well within the visible spectra,infact there are pple who cant see all colors in ROYGBIV.
another problem with pple who cant reason scientifically is they think science ended with integrated science they learnt in jss.
for those saying go to this or that place at night.....we agree that the CRIME motivated by the belief that money can be made using human parts is REAL
a lot of pple dont seem to kno that there are chemicals that have unbelievable effect on the human brain.a lot pple also think that injecting or swallowing is the only way to introduce chemicals into the human body.it is the low level scientific knowledge that make them think they are seeing 'spiritual' phenomenom.
there are poisons that can be sprayed on door knobs that if the target touches the knob within a given time,he'll fall down,foam in the mouth and die.hypnotism is also scientific tool for controlling the human mind,it is not 'spiritual'.
if bank notes can be generated from thin air by evil forces then good forces should be able to do the same,instead of using human head,they should be able to use bible,rosary or koran,i.e put a bible in an empty brief case,chant some psalms and relevant verses,open the brief case the next morning and smile as cash don full brief case,but we all kno that our God will rather bless the labour of your hands,ward off mishap and fraudsters from your biz.
scientist are still discovering new things about the human brain and body but i sincerely doubt that they will ever discover a human head that will laser print cash(counterfeit or not)..abi this pple no kno the process of printing cash sef
Where una waka reach, there your eyes go see.
Again, nobody will talk beyond the level of his or her understanding.
Note that
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by k2fresh: 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2012
Yes money ritual is real.but there is a misconception that a dead body spits money at anybodies wardrobe.wat happen is that u do d ritual and any business u do began to excel immensely,u can even decide to sell pure water dat will run into multi million naira company,dat is ritual for u.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Kay17: 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2012
I stopped reading African history of the contact with Europeans because the battles were too embarrassing. Apart from Shaka, who developed the appropriate weapon of its peculiar war and modern tactics which are still in use today, most African armies relied on voodoo. The ijebus for instance that 10x the number of the British soldiers numbering 89 or so.

Despite the voodoo/jazz, they were wiped out! Pragmatism works. U can't carry flowers and chickens heads to battle and win. Same in Liberia, kids wore all sorts of charms, killed bigger fishes with bigger charms to secure and make theirs bigger, but didn't realise how useless the charms of both sides were!

Nollywood is a mirror of our society and how perverse the entertainment we enjoy. Nobody here has actually witnessed such rituals and its productivity. Rather we tag certain appearances of wealth as voodoo inspired.

4 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Olaone1: 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2012
Sirniyeh: Those who PM, pls I shall get back to you later in the day. Note: sirniyeh is not a native doctor, he is not a commercial herbalist, he is not blood money ritualist. But a man endowed with gift of nature. So sorry for the delay in replying you.

Bog off sad
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by omotola1(m): 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2012
Sirniyeh: Those who PM, pls I shall get back to you later in the day. Note: sirniyeh is not a native doctor, he is not a commercial herbalist, he is not blood money ritualist. But a man endowed with gift of nature. So sorry for the delay in replying you.
Check your mail.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by ivy77: 7:13am On Nov 08, 2012
delete
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by ivy77: 8:05am On Nov 08, 2012
omotola1:
Check your mail.

Could you send the document also to me? My email: wealth4mi@gmail.com
I have tried several times to email Sirneye but it appears my email does not go through.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 08, 2012
xandy84:
How old are you? You should be less than 18 cos you speak like one... Ever wonder what is yahoo plus?

What is your point dude? What has the age of Methuselah got to do with the wisdom of Solomon?

I am so dumbfounded that in his day and age, people still think that there is voodoo for every thing including machete and guns yet for more than five hundred years, Africans especially Nigerians were sold into slavery with less sophisticated guns than we have today. How many wars have Africans won against the superior firepower of Europeans with our "African bullet proof?"

For at least 150 years the Boers of South Africa a small minority dominated the majority African tribes with their arms. Even the then Gen. Obasanjo's suggestions that voodoo be used to chase "dem crazy baldheads" (quote is by the legend Bob Marley) out of town was laughed off worldwide. In the end it was moral and economic persuasion that prevailed not "African science."

I see here that some shy locks have began to advertise their phantom ability to make people rich using "herbs" and money ritual on this thread and some ignorant and gullible beings are taking a bite out of greed. Just remember that greed is one of the seven deadly sins that also includes murder.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2012
euromilion: Sorry to all those that believe that ritual is real,but there is no first hand evidence,they are all hear say.

I like to make a documentary about this,if u are or know anyone who can perform or prepare this ritual with camera crew around.kindly drop a line here,handsome reward after the event.

@Sirniyeh,what is your take on this offer.
Can we use your business energizer to win the USA lottery jackpot or win d euromillions jackpot.,handsome reward await you.

You shall experience one. Say amen.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by omotola1(m): 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2012
Guy, check ur yahoo mail na!
I‘ve sent a mail to u. Don‘t u know how to use PM?
Can u give me ur 2go username?
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Sirniyeh(m): 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
omotola1:
Guy, check ur yahoo mail na!
I‘ve sent a mail to u. Don‘t u know how to use PM?
Can u give me ur 2go username?
Sorry my brother.
2go id is "saintchrst" and email is saintchrst@ovi.com

you can re-PM now via nairaland or 8pm 2go
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by omotola1(m): 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2012
Sirniyeh:
Sorry my brother.

Ok
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by omotola1(m): 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2012
Sirniyeh:
Sorry my brother.

You can now check your ovi mail. The message is there.
I will meet u on 2go as well to discuss further. Sent request to u already.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by nairabacks(f): 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2012
Sir Niyeh

I believe money rituals industry has been overrun by charlatans and dupes. However, I know the real thing exists out there, though hard to find.
I met an old man once at an airport outside this country. We had our flight delayed so about 4 of us (Nigerians) sat at a table to kill time with discussing current affairs and all..

Later the topic moved into finance, business and wealthy people in Nigeria. The old man began to narrate how he desired to be obscenely rich several years ago. Being from a background where everyone had some experience with one fetish practice or the other, he wasn't about to be duped by some pretender.

He went to powerful man in a remote village with a 'tried and tested' reputation.
The man told him it wouldn't too much effort or materials to make him rich beyond his wildest dreams. All he(native doctor) was going to do was summon the spirits of sum of his dead customers to work in the spirit world to bring money from there to this man to the physical world.
The man asked if they died prematurely, the native doctor told him they had all lived life to the fullest and a ripe old age with many properties willed to their children.

The native guy told him not to worry, he too would also live to ripe old age after enjoying the good life on earth. BUT after he death, HIS SPIRIT WOULD NOT REST BUT WORK FOR THE LIVING. Bringing money from the spirit world to the physical for them. The guy refused ooo....
Afterall, he wasn't poor, he just wanted to be insanely wealthy.

So when I read your barbing saloon story, it brought to mind this story above.
I'd like to contact you via email for a chat, is that ok ?

Sirniyeh: Euromillion, na wa for you o!
The most persecuted today on this thread is me. Na wa o. But many people perish for being ignorant to the truth. Dont let us deceive ourselves, those who dont believe me are babies. Dont worry, I'm working on a pdf to comprehensively explain how money ritual works. I will explain how you can use herbs to better your life, without patronising any herbalist.
May be you hold fake sixth and seveth and eight and nineth and tenth books of moses. Original is scarce because it works wonder.
Money will come indeed, with cbn serial numbers, confirmed original and you will take to bank for saving. It's just a pity that some are blindfolded with theology. Hun un un, i reserve my comment.
Blood money is different from money influenzer which has no human parts. It is to make business thrive.
If you dont believe in voodoo, i think you will believe in TOUCH and FOLLOW.....oh you make me remember my campus days.
Pls dont provoke me. I dont advise you for blood money o, but just to establish that it is real. I remember early this year, i met a lady on 2go. She explained to me how her parents refused the man he loves most for marriage. I never knew her and never contacted before but via 2go i only told her what to do without ritual. They are getting married december.
You all need prayer additives.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 3:17am On Nov 09, 2012
nairabacks: Sir Niyeh

I believe money rituals industry has been overrun by charlatans and dupes. However, I know the real thing exists out there, though hard to find.
I met an old man once at an airport outside this country. We had our flight delayed so about 4 of us (Nigerians) sat at a table to kill time with discussing current affairs and all..

Later the topic moved into finance, business and
wealthy people in Nigeria. The old man began to narrate
how he desired to be obscenely rich several years ago.
Being from a background where everyone had some
experience with one fetish practice or the other, he
wasn't about to be duped by some pretender.

@Poster,
Sorry but some of our old men leave in coocoo land,I once met an old 9ja man in JFK airport just like u did,guess what?similar story he told me,he said he knew the witchdoctor that prepared d money ritual for mko abiola,that all that was required was red mercury which the doctor used to mark around the height , as desired by mko in his secret room,each an every single say he'll have to go and offload the money from d room,if not,once the money reach d height of d markings in d room,d money will push d roof of d house down,very long story

He went to powerful man in a remote village with a 'tried and tested' reputation.
The man told him it wouldn't too much effort or materials to make him rich beyond his wildest dreams. All he(native doctor) was going to do was summon the spirits of sum of his dead customers to work in the spirit world to bring money from there to this man to the physical world.
The man asked if they died prematurely, the native doctor told him they had all lived life to the fullest and a ripe old age with many properties willed to their children.

The native guy told him not to worry, he too would also live to ripe old age after enjoying the good life on earth. BUT after he death, HIS SPIRIT WOULD NOT REST BUT WORK FOR THE LIVING. Bringing money from the spirit world to the physical for them. The guy refused ooo....

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 09, 2012
This is getting interesting. A voodoo man using "red mercury" for money ritual? African science and western chemical? Hmmmm! This mercury story has been used for deceit in Nigeria for long and I find it equally dubious in the context of money ritual. Many claim they use same red mercury for false washing of money. The charlatans have swooped in here to become purveyors of false old folk tale. Multiple hearsay of money ritual but no verifiable evidence of such.

Beware 419ers are here trying to sell their snake oil to make you rich. If you are smart, you should not buy. It appears that there is is negative correlation between those who are purveyors of money ritual on this thread and proper English. Many of these false money ritualist should first get a voodoo to cure their inability to be articulate in English language.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by ivy77: 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2012

I have tried to PM you several times but i have not succeeded. Could you send your material to me please? I mean the one you promised to send to those who PM you. My email is: wealth4mi@gmail.com
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Sirniyeh(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
nairabacks: Sir Niyeh

Later the topic moved into finance, business and wealthy people in Nigeria. The old man began to narrate how he desired to be obscenely rich several years ago. Being from a background where everyone had some experience with one fetish practice or the other, he wasn't about to be duped by some pretender.

You talk am well. Exactly! Some ignorants claim it can not be possible. Well, na them no sabi.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
I suspect that one person here is using multiple Ids to promote his fake knowledge. This person knows a friend whose wife was impregnated by her brother when she went to get 250k from him for a wedding. Obviously, this person's Ids were recently set up and he has been here claiming to know how to conjure money. Yet he could not conjure any for his good friend for a wedding until the brother of the lady he was to marry impregnated her for 250k.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine / Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience / Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.