Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? (40758 Views)

Akudaya:myth Or Reality? / Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide / Mammy Water: Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by acidtalk: 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2012
Pass Okija shrine for midnight.
If you come the next day to type here then na myth.

4 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Sirniyeh(m): 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2012
You may doubt it. There is one particular leaf, if you write your desires on it and fold it in your palm to sleep, you will be taken to a journey in your dream and direct you to how to connect big favour. When you wake, it becomes reality. This one has no ritual involve because God created the leaf. Money ritual is real.
Apart from ritual, herbs general is God's blessing to mankind but we have allowed western religion to deprive us of lots of advantages of it. Imagine, a medical doctor could not father a child. Marriage of 8 years was not fruitful. Lots of prayers and fasting but all proved abortive. He had no egg in the sperm to rpoduce atall. As a medical doctor, he had tried for that 8 years but to nothing. I told him that without ritual he can be a father. With just mixture of herbs, after following prescription, he went for sperm test and wahalahi, egg don dey yafun yafun. He is today a father of two.
This is free gift of nature. This is real. God is awesome!

5 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by geniuz3: 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2012
Abeg!:.All Na Wash!..To Me thre is nothing like ritual killngs..Nigerian Movies Caused It Tho! grin[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2012
afam4eva:
He got you fooled! lol

Whatever you believe, brother...

Voodoo is real... That's African science and I've seen enough to believe that it's real - that's why I'm scared of Nigeria TBH..

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2012
Orikinla: FOR AFRICAN ID-IOTS WHO ARE JUST EVIL AND WICKED SINCE ALL THE RITUALS THEY HAVE DONE HAVE NOT MADE THEM THE RICHEST BILLIONAIRES IN THE WORLD.
ok now you have made sense and absolutely rubbished ur other post. face d fact and don't contradict urself bro. if u think its real, then ask urself the same question ur asking here...
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2012
shymexx: Lmao at stupid Nigerians...

That ish is real!

I think it's just hypocrisy.how do you expect a diehard christain to believe in money ritual even when we all know okija shrine has political elites as its members !
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by DANILSA(m): 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2012
YOU GUYS WILL NOT BELIEVE UNTIL NWERE AKPA AMU GI ME OGWU EGO grin grin
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by geniuz3: 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2012
Sirniyeh: You may doubt it. There is one particular leaf, if you write your desires on it and fold it in your palm to sleep, you will be taken to a journey in your dream and direct you to how to connect big favour. When you wake, it becomes reality. This one has no ritual involve because God created the leaf. Money ritual is real.
Apart from ritual, herbs general is God's blessing to mankind but we have allowed western religion to deprive us of lots of advantages of it. Imagine, a medical doctor could not father a child. Marriage of 8 years was not fruitful. Lots of prayers and fasting but all proved abortive. He had no egg in the sperm to rpoduce atall. As a medical doctor, he had tried for that 8 years but to nothing. I told him that without ritual he can be a father. With just mixture of herbs, after following prescription, he went for sperm test and wahalahi, egg don dey yafun yafun. He is today a father of two.

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
Sirniyeh: You may doubt it. There is one particular leaf, if you write your desires on it and fold it in your palm to sleep, you will be taken to a journey in your dream and direct you to how to connect big favour. When you wake, it becomes reality. This one has no ritual involve because God created the leaf. Money ritual is real.
sometimes you sound like you're making sense. other times, you don't! sorry

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
Sirniyeh: Pikin will always talk like pikin. Nobody will speak beyond the level of his understanding. It is only fools that will not believe in voodoo power. Money ritual is real, very very real. God is the creator of all this stuff, recipe for the rituals. This has been in existence since the time of MOSES in the bible. The secret behind it is that they invoke spirit to bring the money, and it varies. In year 2000, my barber did one type, after he used the soap, this gentle man walked in to his shop early morning and asked him to barb his hair. Immediately the man entered, he just left a briefcase full of dollar and left. The man will never come back for it. This man is a ghost. Till today, this man is no more barber but millionaire.
Again, there is another they call, "investment", if you place 100,000 inside, you will be getting 100,000 every till eternity but one must not meet another, that means you can travel.
Money ritual is real, it is just that people use human parts this day and that is why they die premature.
If you read sixth and seventh books of moses, you will understand how to invoke ghost to bring money for you.
All these are called "Prayer Additives". Ritual is prayer additive, ordinary prayer is not effective without rituals.
Please, God created roots and herbs for diverse uses but the fools classify it to be satanic.
My friend, money ritual is real. All what you watch in nollyhood are real. So, are you interested?

Ur ignorance na El-classico!

3 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I think it's just hypocrisy.how do you expect a diehard christain to believe in money ritual even when we all know okija shrine has political elites as its members !

Trust me, right now most of the gang members, drug dealers, and thugs in London now use voodoo... And that shyte works for them...

I just laugh when stupid Nigerians think it's fake... Black Britons are now using voodoo for their crime enterprise loool..

African science is real!
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by penfold(m): 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2012
Interesting....
Well,only a fool denies the existence of the 4th dimension,and as long as human beings believe in the existence of a supreme being,in life after death,and that there is an unseen world which affects/influences the visible world,such questions as this will always be asked.
Money rituals exist,but has been so much steeped in falsehood that its difficult to know exactly which form it takes.
There are individuals who are knowlegdeable in the dark arts, and can invoke almost anything and exercise control over things in this realm!!
Have u ever wonder why some people seems to have all the 'luck' when it comes to business dealings? Or just seem to come accross financial favour on an almost daily basis?..
Usually, money rituals are like catalysts or a magnet that attracts unmerited financial favour,at the expense of others!!
Most times,there is a price to pay...and the price is so steep that the people that know the procedure will not do it for their own personal gain nor will they encourage it for their loved ones!!
As par the myth that a spirit brings physical cash or cash is brought out of one calabash....that is just a myth!!
But money rituals exist...for those that can pay the price!

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2012
shymexx:

Trust me, right now most of the gang members, drug dealers, and thugs in London now use voodoo... And that shyte works for them...

I just laugh when stupid Nigerians think it's fake... Black Britons are now using voodoo for their crime enterprise loool..

African science is real!
so why the hell are they stacking up in jails after they are busted?? gang members get killed, everyday. drug dealers get busted, everyday. thugs get what's coming for them, everyday. all because they were foolish enough to depend on your "voodoo"

3 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2012
ziqqz:
so why the hell are they stacking up in jails after they are busted?? gang members get killed, everyday. drug dealers get busted, everyday. thugs get what's coming for them, everyday. all because they were foolish enough to depend on your "voodoo"

I'm not talking about the rowdy youngers on the road, most of the olders use voodoo especially the ones from areas populated by Nigerians/Africans - and it works for them...

I don't want to start naming names but I know mandem that use voodoo and the feds can't even get nothing to lock them up.. The highest they always get is remand and case thrown out after a couple of months...
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Afam4eva(m): 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
shymexx:

I'm not talking about the rowdy youngers on the road, most of the olders use voodoo especially the ones from areas populated by Nigerians/Africans - and it works for them...
And you know this how?
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
afam4eva:
And you know this how?

Because I live there and I've got ear on the roads...
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by beespak7(m): 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
Ladies and gentlemen money ritual is the biggest fraud and falacy that most nigerians still faithfully belive in. Why ?? All naira notes have serial numbers strictly and digitaly registered in the central bank of nigeria and of USA CENTRAL BANK so let us asume the head of an innocent man mr (a) VOMITS DOLLARS ACORDING TO THE MONEY RITUAL MYTH is the dollar vomited by the buthered mr A'S head digitally registered ? Does the CBN,SANUSI or central bank of america know of he serial number of this vomited dollars is the serial number registered ? The naira being vomited is it registered in the Cbn ? Somebody please answer me !!!!

ALL NATIVE DOCTORS SHOULD BE ARESTED FOR THIS FRAUD AND UNNESESARY MURDER OF INNOCENT PEOPLE BECAUSE NO NATIVE DOCTORS NO RITUAL KILLINGS !!!

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by DeSuper(m): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
Whoever says voodoo does not exist should be sorry for himself/herself. Money rituals is REAL but to find the right person to do it for u is the problem as there are lot of scamming in this regards. I believe anything that has fake must have original somewhere hiding. That's my opinion anyway! But its not advisable.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by dayokanu(m): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
If you are a Christian then I think you should believe in voodoo

Cos Christianity is the belief in a Supernatural being thats good, then logically there should be an opposite Supernatural being thats evil.

So if you believe The Christian or Moslem God can bless then it makes sense that the evil counterpart too can bless in his own way

2 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by pinkkystel(f): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
Funny enough I keep asking my self, why is it that these native doctors dat do money rituals for people are always poor, even their children. You can never find any successful person from his family. Can't he perform same ritual for members of his family abi him like poverty, u de give person money yet u b poor man
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by funshint(m): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
Really don't know much about money rituals but I don't think a spirit being would actually bring forth physical money but I think its more lyk one having an unusual boom in any biz one ventures into after d completion of d rituals involved. I think dats d concept!

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by SisiKill1: 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
What has always baffled me is this - How come the people who you go meet to do this money ritual for you are living in the absolute worst conditions...Mud homes, rageddy clothes, malnourished, dirty children etc. If that isn't a sure fire sign that something ain't right with the entire thing, I don't know what is.

2 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Sirniyeh(m): 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
musKeeto:
U get all this info, na im u never slap Seun with money, buy nairaland.. shift go one side joor...

muske ke muske ke,
you dont know me but i do. I dont need ritual but I believe in herbs 1million times pass jesus name. It is greedy and coveteousness that instigate many people into money ritual. It is not poverty at all. I dont need it but i use herbs personally to enhance my business. You dont know seun but i do. Leave seun matter out of this. He is a creative guy. Even, 1million days fasting can achieve what he has accomplished.
Muskee muske ke, you should understand, you be my pal
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
It's just like those naija churches that wear white robes, that ish is real... Those white robes wearing churches have some spiritual powers you won't find in normal pentecostal churches...

Naija women are out here stealing people's husbands by feeding them voodoo infested food, and you guys think that ish ain't real loooool...

Scared of naija people, naija people have got the real voodoo and African science... grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by acidtalk: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2012
shymexx:

I don't want to start naming names but I know mandem that use voodoo and the feds can't even get nothing to lock them up.. The highest they always get is remand and case thrown out after a couple of months...

Guy say no more.
I have noticed they are just lot of HYPOCRITES on this forum. Even when they know the truth, they will want to comment to deceive others on their views.

3 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by TableLeg(m): 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
Topic ...
Try wandering around aimlessly in the east or west of Nigeria and see what will happen to you! cool
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
If it is'nt real ritualist would'nt continue using people for there money rituals.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Youngzedd(m): 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
I can explain money ritual with one word, which is CONNECTION

Just like forming a club by some wealthy guys in power.
That is why custom hardly seize their goods because they are the people working in custom offices.

Think twice.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by dayokanu(m): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2012
To the question on why the Native doctors are poor.

Priest are never meant to be rich in the first place.

Even the children of Levi were poor people.

Most Pastors live on the gift of the congregation. Just like Babalawo and Dibia live on gift from their patrons
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
acidtalk:
Guy say no more.
I have noticed they are just lot of HYPOCRITES on this forum. Even when they know the truth, they will want to comment to deceive others on their views.

Most of them know it's real, however, the pseudo-sophistication/modern is making them live in denial...

Heck, the ish is all over nollywood movies - if it's fake, I doubt nollywood would continue to make movies about it...

Saying voodoo is fake is like saying occultism and occultic rituals is fake...

2 Likes

shymexx:

I don't want to start naming names but I know mandem that use voodoo and the feds can't even get nothing to lock them up.. T[b]he highest they always get is remand and case thrown out after a couple of months[/b]...
...because they have the money to cover their azzes. not voodoo that's strong enough to influence the Feds. there are biggest time folks like you're talking about who are doing hard time in prisons the world over. your voodoo is a state of mind, and because these ppl believe in it does not mean that the Feds (or whichever authorities) are subject to such superstition.
Sirniyeh: Pikin will always talk like pikin. Nobody will speak beyond the level of his understanding. It is only fools that will not believe in voodoo power. Money ritual is real, very very real. God is the creator of all this stuff, recipe for the rituals. This has been in existence since the time of MOSES in the bible. The secret behind it is that they invoke spirit to bring the money, and it varies. In year 2000, my barber did one type, after he used the soap, this gentle man walked in to his shop early morning and asked him to barb his hair. Immediately the man entered, he just left a briefcase full of dollar and left. The man will never @come back for it. This man is a ghost. Till today, this
man is no more barber but millionaire.

@poster.
Thanks for ur time,but do u remember that every money in note has serial number,will the ghost bring money wit number or without?
Again, there is another they call, "investment", if you place 100,000 inside, you will be getting 100,000 every till eternity but one must not meet another, that means you can travel.
Money ritual is real, it is just that people use human parts this day and that is why they die premature.
If you read sixth and seventh books of moses, you will understand how to invoke ghost to bring money for you.
All these are called "Prayer Additives". Ritual is prayer additive, ordinary prayer is not effective without rituals.
Please, God created roots and herbs for diverse uses but the fools classify it to be satanic.
My friend, money ritual is real. All what you watch in nollyhood are real. So, are you interested?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience / Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago / RCCG In Alapere, Lagos On Fire (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.