Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? (40754 Views)

Akudaya:myth Or Reality? / Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide / Mammy Water: Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by loabb2(m): 1:17am On Nov 07, 2012
Sharp guy, I no blame you jare

geezyk: There's this frnd of mine whom I'm also suspecting of being involved in rituals,he has this money on a daily basis and he spends excessively on drinks and liquor,everyone around him at that time drinks to stupor,but wat baffles me is that he'll never give u money to pay for the drinks or even give u money to eat even when u're about to die.. And moreover he still stays at his parents house.. In a week we spend in excess of 300k on drinks only..he has no car,no house and he rarely buys clothes,buh frm wat I noticed,I think he's using some ppls aura for his wealth,So as a bad sharp guy I just decided to keep away frm him b4 he eventually starts using mine.....
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by geezyk(m): 1:21am On Nov 07, 2012
Sirniyeh: You may doubt it. There is one particular leaf, if you write your desires on it and fold it in your palm to sleep, you will be taken to a journey in your dream and direct you to how to connect big favour. When you wake, it becomes reality. This one has no ritual involve because God created the leaf. Money ritual is real.
Apart from ritual, herbs general is God's blessing to mankind but we have allowed western religion to deprive us of lots of advantages of it. Imagine, a medical doctor could not father a child. Marriage of 8 years was not fruitful. Lots of prayers and fasting but all proved abortive. He had no egg in the sperm to rpoduce atall. As a medical doctor, he had tried for that 8 years but to nothing. I told him that without ritual he can be a father. With just mixture of herbs, after following prescription, he went for sperm test and wahalahi, egg don dey yafun yafun. He is today a father of two.
This is free gift of nature. This is real. God is awesome!
Pls wats the name of dat leaf Can u kindly prescribe to me

2 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by basher(m): 1:34am On Nov 07, 2012
saxywale:
The human body is used in ritual sacrifice to conjure spirits. Sad innit, but that's just how wicked people can go to amass fake wealth and fame. Bottom line, Satan the master of the earth and its hidden knowledge gives nothing for free, there is always a payback time.

money doesn't pour out of any sh*tty calabash. what happens is that any business you touch or invest in becomes highly successful. It's just necromacy but Africans call it money ritual. There are so many supernatural stuffs hidden from the average human eyes and senses. Even early scientist practice all these witchcraft and stuffs, alchemy mixed with witchcraft. In this case, they use spiritual powers to enhance their reasoning ability and see hidden knowledge. One way or the other, it makes you either rich or famous....

Anybody who has d power to make another man to have the ability make any business he touches prosper exceedingly, will be d most powerful man in d world, period. He won't be sitting down in some village in SW Nigeria. It doesn't matter were the power is coming from, his appointment book will be filled with d most powerful men in dis world & f**k d repercussions. Na once persin dey die. Now, u can quote d bible till your voice goes hoarse & talk about dark forces & shadows of satan (as if to say evil go dey hide), but it won't change anything.

Nigeria is indeed a wicked place! So very wealthy people have to pretend that they r very religious (& donate millions to church) for fear of being accused of doing money rituals?!
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by basher(m): 1:49am On Nov 07, 2012
geezyk: There's this frnd of mine whom I'm also suspecting of being involved in rituals,he has this money on a daily basis and he spends excessively on drinks and liquor,everyone around him at that time drinks to stupor,but wat baffles me is that he'll never give u money to pay for the drinks or even give u money to eat even when u're about to die.. And moreover he still stays at his parents house.. In a week we spend in excess of 300k on drinks only..he has no car,no house and he rarely buys clothes,buh frm wat I noticed,I think he's using some ppls aura for his wealth,So as a bad sharp guy I just decided to keep away frm him b4 he eventually starts using mine.....

Choi! Na small pikin Dem I dey follow yarn since?
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 07, 2012
geezyk: There's this frnd of mine whom I'm also suspecting of being involved in rituals,he has this money on a daily basis and he spends excessively on drinks and liquor,everyone around him at that time drinks to stupor,but wat baffles me is that he'll never give u money to pay for the drinks or even give u money to eat even when u're about to die.. And moreover he still stays at his parents house.. In a week we spend in excess of 300k on drinks only..he has no car,no house and he rarely buys clothes,buh frm wat I noticed,I think he's using some ppls aura for his wealth,So as a bad sharp guy I just decided to keep
away frm him b4 he eventually starts using mine.....
@poster

Has it occured to u dat ur friend could be an arm robber at nite or at his spare time?
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by agohavivi(f): 2:38am On Nov 07, 2012
Sirniyeh: Pikin will always talk like pikin. Nobody will speak beyond the level of his understanding. It is only fools that will not believe in voodoo power. Money ritual is real, very very real. God is the creator of all this stuff, recipe for the rituals. This has been in existence since the time of MOSES in the bible. The secret behind it is that they invoke spirit to bring the money, and it varies. In year 2000, my barber did one type, after he used the soap, this gentle man walked in to his shop early morning and asked him to barb his hair. Immediately the man entered, he just left a briefcase full of dollar and left. The man will never come back for it. This man is a ghost. Till today, this man is no more barber but millionaire.
Again, there is another they call, "investment", if you place 100,000 inside, you will be getting 100,000 every till eternity but one must not meet another, that means you can travel.
Money ritual is real, it is just that people use human parts this day and that is why they die premature.
If you read sixth and seventh books of moses, you will understand how to invoke ghost to bring money for you.
All these are called "Prayer Additives". Ritual is prayer additive, ordinary prayer is not effective without rituals.
Please, God created roots and herbs for diverse uses but the fools classify it to be satanic.
My friend, money ritual is real. All what you watch in nollyhood are real. So, are you interested?
In the case of the investment ritual where a certain amount appears daily where does the money come from, CBN vault? Abeg forget all these tales by moonlight.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by geezyk(m): 2:45am On Nov 07, 2012
euromilion: @poster

Has it occured to u dat ur friend could be an arm robber at nite or at his spare time?
He ain't an armed robber at all.. He works at TIN CAN ISLAND,and there was a certain time I told him I want to work together with him.. And he confided in me that only if I could be fetish,that if I know someone that could conjure prosperity to come our way and other fetish stuffs,that's when he can accept me.. That was when I started suspecting him,but I've since kept my distance frm him though..
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Thekeeper(m): 3:26am On Nov 07, 2012
Sirniyeh: Euromillion, na wa for you o!
The most persecuted today on this thread is me. Na wa o. But many people perish for being ignorant to the truth. Dont let us deceive ourselves, those who dont believe me are babies. Dont worry, I'm working on a pdf to comprehensively explain how money ritual works. I will explain how you can use herbs to better your life, without patronising any herbalist.
May be you hold fake sixth and seveth and eight and nineth and tenth books of moses. Original is scarce because it works wonder.
Money will come indeed, with cbn serial numbers, confirmed original and you will take to bank for saving. It's just a pity that some are blindfolded with theology. Hun un un, i reserve my comment.
Blood money is different from money influenzer which has no human parts. It is to make business thrive.
If you dont believe in voodoo, i think you will believe in TOUCH and FOLLOW.....oh you make me remember my campus days.
Pls dont provoke me. I dont advise you for blood money o, but just to establish that it is real. I remember early this year, i met a lady on 2go. She explained to me how her parents refused the man he loves most for marriage. I never knew her and never contacted before but via 2go i only told her what to do without ritual. They are getting married december.
You all need prayer additives.
@sirniyeh pls can i have ur 2go username,i wana discourse something important with u. .pls

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Shalome(m): 4:59am On Nov 07, 2012
Some people forming like say na them school pass dey yarn say voodoo no real,smh,enter town and see wetin dey happen around
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by ijigbamigb(m): 5:02am On Nov 07, 2012
aariwa: please poster enlighten us more.i am happy when am learning things i dont know

Aariwa..it's not really discussable on an online forum but it works. If one does all things demanded in the Money Rituals section (some birds are involved, black and white which you must keep as pets), if you like be selling pure water or sand, your business will be booming beyond control but the effect is that sudden deaths will be a common phenomenon in that household, from the wife, to the kids, to the parents even close friends who visits often (except u are a strong person in islam or christianity). Funny enough, any real yoruba person, who is vast in reading yoruba can do it without the help of any herbalist.

NOTE:
My late granpa was an IFA priest.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by ijigbamigb(m): 5:11am On Nov 07, 2012
Any thing that requires human blood for sustainability is MONEY Ritual o. There are different patterns for different tribes. But the human aspect makes it faster. If you do some local prayers for blessing and just natural plants are involved it will never be as fast as replacing those plants with human bodies. Also, it is not only money rituals they use humans for...some of them are criminals (armed robbers) who require human parts for spiritual powers (google shina rambo's confession)
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by dammyking1(m): 6:45am On Nov 07, 2012
afam4eva: I also want to find out. How exactly do you make money from human body.
Simple! "African science"
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Barywhyte(m): 6:52am On Nov 07, 2012
euromilion: This has got me involved in some argument with some friends in Nigeria.

I was in Nigeria some weeks ago, an old friend has made it big,I went to visit him @ his business place,I was highly impressed in how organized he and his businesses are, there is no way a business can be this organized and not be successful, Kudos to him I said.

Guess what? My younger sibling walked out the door, on our way home I started giving out to him for walking out the door like that, it's rude to walk out like that, I said, then he started ,he did money ritual bros and I don't respect people like that, he said.

I thought it was a joke but my uncle repeated it about this guy with money ritual.

This whole thing of money ritual does not make sense to me. What is your take on this matter?

The thing real o I tell u like wen u put ur d*ck inside her hole and u penetrate down like mad. Isn't that real to u? Yea dude it is
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 07, 2012
If there were Priests of Baal doing diverse things with the demonic power of their god "Baal" I'd believe we still have other demonic forces as well. It's better to keep to one's belief as long as it works for you and never doubt the existence of ...
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by BenGlobal1(m): 7:07am On Nov 07, 2012
At dis point in time u r still askin such questn,may b u will still ask if Jesus really died on d cross
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 07, 2012
Ben Global: At dis point in time u r still askin such questn,may b u will still ask if Jesus really died on d cross
u mean that robber? Of course, he died on the cross. the lie is that he resurrected
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Easyjay: 7:21am On Nov 07, 2012
emans: i barely comment here but i cant ignore dis topic based on d ignorant abt our people abt d voodoo...i hav seen many tested and trusted unexplainable effect of african voodoo.if u doubt me jus come to my village in osun state when they r doing their egungun festival
GBAM!...that yhu dont know or never experienced something doesn't mean itz not real.. Nuff said
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Parishpriest1: 7:30am On Nov 07, 2012
Its a pity that some people are arguing whether money ritual is real. You should ask yourself this question, why are people missing? Why do we see beheaded remains of people along the roads? I have seen people confessing (real confession) of their escapades in the voodoo world. The truth is that, it backfires at times. Most yahoo boys use voodoo powers to manipulate their victims. Beware of NDI OGWU EGO.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 07, 2012
voodoo is real but you are dealing with demonic powers from the left hand side of God, meaning you are residing in your satanic side, meaning the lord sees you invoking these spirits, meaning you cant serve two gods, meaning your end will be violent. once you cross that line into voodoo that means you are no longer a virgin. you have committed spiritual fornication. you have joined unto idols. the end result ? lets just say i wouldnt want to be you when the piper ( God ) comes calling. but i reiterate, voodoo is real. voodoo is from the lord. ( amos 3 vs 6 )( isaiah 45 vs 7 )( lamentations 3 vs 38 ) ( proverbs 16 vs 4 )

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Sirniyeh(m): 7:55am On Nov 07, 2012
euromilion: Sorry to all those that believe that ritual is real,but there is no first hand evidence,they are all hear say.

I like to make a documentary about this,if u are or know anyone who can perform or prepare this ritual with camera crew around.kindly drop a line here,handsome reward after the event.

@Sirniyeh,what is your take on this offer.
Can we use your business energizer to win the USA lottery jackpot or win d euromillions jackpot.,handsome reward await you.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Sirniyeh(m): 7:57am On Nov 07, 2012
Can we use your business energizer to win the USA lottery jackpot or win d euromillions jackpot.,handsome reward await you.[/quote]
I want to state categorically that I am not a blood money ritualist. I'm not Babalawo or commercial herbalist. But I have vast knowledge of all these things. I'm a civil engineer, living comfortable with a University secretary as wife with three kids. I live in my own mansion and proud to have bought a jeep for my wife. I have some other businesses involve. All these are not as a result of ritual. So to all who spit at me for saying the truth, na you sabi. It shows you are still babies!
I sincerely know much about herbs and I'm proud of that. Blood money is real but I'm not advocating for it. But you can use herbs to enhance your luck.
Imagine in my area, armed robbers, fully armed with sophisticated weapons, attacked aman's house in the early morning. The security guard shouted "chief dey don come o". This armed group went upstair, searched all through but he was not found. He had vanished into the tin air. This is real, the power of herbs.
Bullet proof Jazz is real also. Have you not read during Nadecco when gunmen attacked Abraham Adesanya and his driver on motion. He just placed his left hand on his driver's head while the gunmen shot sporadically. Even at close range. The bullet entered the car but no casualty. This is real also.
So I pity the fools who use this nairaland to display their ignorance.
It's just that before you see original, you will walk far. I rest my case .....

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by ivy77: 7:58am On Nov 07, 2012
deleted
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Sirniyeh(m): 8:01am On Nov 07, 2012
Can we use your business energizer to win the USA lottery jackpot or win d euromillions jackpot.,handsome reward await you.[/quote]
I want to state categorically that I am not a blood money ritualist. I'm not Babalawo or commercial herbalist. But I have vast knowledge of all these things. I believe in God but not in religion. I'm a civil engineer, living comfortable with a University secretary as wife with three kids. I live in my own mansion and proud to have bought a jeep for my wife. I have some other businesses involve. All these are not as a result of ritual. So to all who spit at me for saying the truth, na you sabi. It shows you are still babies!
I sincerely know much about herbs and I'm proud of that. Blood money is real but I'm not advocating for it. But you can use herbs to enhance your luck.
Imagine in my area, armed robbers, fully armed with sophisticated weapons, attacked aman's house in the early morning. The security guard shouted "chief dey don come o". This armed group went upstair, searched all through but he was not found. He had vanished into the tin air. This is real, the power of herbs.
Bullet proof Jazz is real also. Have you not read during Nadecco when gunmen attacked Abraham Adesanya and his driver on motion. He just placed his left hand on his driver's head while the gunmen shot sporadically. Even at close range. The bullet entered the car but no casualty. This is real also.
So I pity the fools who use this nairaland to display their ignorance.
It's just that before you see original, you will walk far. I rest my case .....
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by rabonni(m): 8:10am On Nov 07, 2012
if you are i into sport betting "(football) visit www.betagist..com and i promise u if you follow him u can never loose again he makes his living from sport betting
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by ivy77: 8:21am On Nov 07, 2012
deleted
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by anderson1994: 8:38am On Nov 07, 2012
musKeeto: An open mind here..

If this works, how does it work exactly?
Are new notes printed over night? With CBN security marks and all other authentic features?
Is a spiritual visa card given to you?

Honestly, I've been asking the same questions for a while... This money ritual bullshit makes no sense whatsoever..
Mehn I swear I've always tought I was the weird one....erry time I think abt this whole ritual thin e dey burst ma brain abii na high nii.mehn I belive its just a myth...

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by ivy77: 8:44am On Nov 07, 2012
deleted
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by anderson1994: 8:46am On Nov 07, 2012
Orikinla: FOR AFRICAN ID-IOTS WHO ARE JUST EVIL AND WICKED SINCE ALL THE RITUALS THEY HAVE DONE HAVE NOT MADE THEM THE RICHEST BILLIONAIRES IN THE WORLD.
True that....u vewi correct man
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by xandy84: 8:52am On Nov 07, 2012
omonuan: If money ritual works, how come Africans do not dominate the list of richest people in the world? It is only recently that a Nigerian-Dangote got listed and we know the source of his wealth. For the gullible, if money ritual worked, all we needed is one human head and Africans and specifically Nigerians would be 'exporting" money. Income from oil would be minscle compared to money spinning human head.

The bottomline is that Nigerians do not know how to handle other people's success therefore they attribute someone's determined knack for success as money ritual. A CASE IN POINT is the friend the op mentioned herein. The op saw the signs of success of his friend but his uncle and brother can't because they are ignorant.

I have heard from a reliable source that money ritual is the original 419. According to my source, those who engage in this ritual are deceived and scammed. The voodoo men ask you to kill someone usually a loved one and bring the head. They charge you for example 5m naira. Out of this amount, they may stuff 1m naira into the head from money paid to them and ask you to chant some incantations and pull a string from the head and part or all the money comes out. When all the money stuffed are out,there is no more from the head and when you go back to the voodoo man, he says that you have violated the terms of the ritual. By this time you've sold your soul to the devil by killing a loved one. You can't report to the police and meanwhile the voodoo man is laughing to the bank with your money.

As someone stated previously on this thread,there is a quantifiable amount of money in circulation around the world so where is the one from ritual coming from? It can only come from your own foolishness. There is no other way to make money other than working for it. Invent something, become a professional, buy and sell or go rob but if you think you can make money by ritual, I have a bridge to sell to you and it leads to no where.

A lot of Nigerians make ignorant assertions about making money. The first rule about money is to understand how it is made before you can set a strategy to earn your share. Anything else is balderdash!
How old are you? You should be less than 18 cos you speak like one... Ever wonder what is yahoo plus?
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by joshuaidibia(m): 9:04am On Nov 07, 2012
musKeeto:
U get all this info, na im u never slap Seun with money, buy nairaland.. shift go one side joor...
lol.. I tire 4d guy. Him dey lyk nollywood film native doctor wey dey mke ppl rich bt hmself dey poor.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by BluStreak(m): 9:08am On Nov 07, 2012
Viewing this topic: jasmine21(f), cutestones
(f), omotayokay, dejive, ivy77, thorpido,
rman, Ofunaofu, bbpreye., sammu(m),
sholarb(m), hypenation, buchibabe,
Lord_Reed(m), xandy84, tegasworld,
Yomieluv(m), Shollypopz(f), NEDU-IFYY78,
daliki(f), kuntash, anderson1994, xcuggs_m
(m), okpurukata(f), vascey(m), adeblow,
mawojuuche(m), joseph1013, segelolo,
chrisxxx, Digital(f), Eebrahym(m), hardywaltz
(m), musKeeto(m), ng4am(f), No Qualms(f),
gbogboti, naso101, val_dubem(m),
k2039(m), banki(m), elcollino(m), youngdady
and 27 guest(s)

This topic is HOT oº°˚ . See the volume of readers at a time. If na our Lord's prayer now, dis much people go ∂єƔ here at the same time?
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Scissorshand(m): 9:15am On Nov 07, 2012
Someone once asked me to machete him.I collected his friends machete,I tested on about two trees around,and I was satisfied with it's sharpness.Gingerly,I lightly made a small cut on his leg,alas his skin remained intact.Soon,I made heavy blows on parts of his body,forget nothing do the guy.Later on,he threw a gourd on the ground,made some incantations,before my eyes,d gourd gyrated and sank into d sand,like a crab.Another one threw his copper ring on the ground,and it started leaping (highly into d air,about 5 feet) until he commande it to stop.I once located my cassavaa processing plant in a village in Oyo,that's how I met these men.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine / Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience / Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.