Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? (40755 Views)

Akudaya:myth Or Reality? / Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide / Mammy Water: Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by caesaraba(m): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2012
Money ritual? I guess it exists and what's more? There are many variations as regards types of rituals. I said I guess oooooooo....before someone screams "Troll in the house." By the way, the question was "Is Money Ritual A Myth or True" and not "Does Money Ritual Actually Work?"

Why not try out a few of the 'harmless' ones like those which 'yahoo boys'(sic) engage in nowadays with reckless abandon?
My only question is, if an Alhaji over here in the north goes to the 'evil forest' along Bauchi road and supposedly comes out a millionaire, why would I 'sacrifice' my mum or girlfriend and still have to spend 26 hours a day on my laptop trying to con one oyinbo woman/man to send me money?

I guess (again) that somewhere in these dark parts the real deal does actually exist but as stated earlier by a fella here, so many fakes abound.

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by dejiswaggs(m): 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2012
Err....... This is the seven Books Of Moses:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/moses7/index.htm
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by afroman23: 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2012
baddiguy:
oh has the baton been passed to you?? pls advise accordingly so as to channel response to you appropriately

I have nothing to say to you.. Mr am half brasilian living in hawaii... you talk like a 5yrs old.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Abbey2sam(m): 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
k2039: Money ritual is a scam on it's own,it doesnt exist

is that so? For you to confirm weda it is true or not why don't you go to those restricted zone by the police...mumu
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by cuteonyii(m): 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
LAZY PEOPLE'S WAY OF THINKING. HARD WORKING PEOPLE ARE THINKING ABOUT HOW TO INVENT CURE FOR HIV, HUMAN CLONNING, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, DRONE SYSTEM,NAME THEM.... LAZY AFRICANS ARE WASTING INNOCENT PEOPLE'S LIFE THINKING THAT MONEY GROWS FROM NO WAY...
ANY BODY WHO BELIEVE IN RITUAL IS A FOOL TO FULLNESS..

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2012
afroman23:

I have nothing to say to you.. Mr am half brasilian living in hawaii... you talk like a 5yrs old.
you have nothing to say, yet you claim i talk like a 5yr old. did you talk dis intellegently when u were dat age?? well, i blame you less than i blame yo momma...had she not connived wit yo dumb azz papa dey wud not have produced the thing i am now forced to respond to. im.be.cile!
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by sarutobie(m): 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2012
The self proclaimed atheists will want to deny that occultic powers exist,because they would sound hypocritical..why? If the occultic world exists,then that means spirits,souls,demons exist..and if these things exist,then that means angels,GOD exists...so they will lie to themselves(which is pathetic)..

2 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2012
afroman23:

Dumb ass... i cant be SMH for you.
DO NOT START WHAT YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO FINISH. WE WERE HOPING THE FIGHT HERE WILL END< ONLY FOR YOU TO SHOW UP TO INSTIGATE ANOTHER ROUND. BUT IF YOU ARE ABLE TO SUSTAIN IT, CARRY ON PLS. JUST DON'T BE FOOLISH ABOUT IT!
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Abbey2sam(m): 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2012
Imanuelle: Na wash jhor!
I dun dey find all the 'baba' dem since, i nuh dey c anyone.
Na fake-fake baba i juz dey jam!
All d yeye 'baba' dem juz dey scam boys 'local'

you are still a boy,wait till you become a man
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
baddiguy:
you have nothing to say, yet you claim i talk like a 5yr old. did you talk dis intellegently when u were dat age?? well, i blame you less than i blame yo momma...had she not connived wit yo dumb azz papa dey wud not have produced the thing i am now forced to respond to. im.be.cile!
PLS IGNORE IT ABEG YOU LET US DEBATE THE MATTER AT HAND AND DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO ANY FURTHER SKUM-BAGS HERE
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by folem: 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
Money ritual is a Myth. It is spread by ignorance which is widespread in developing countries like Nigeria.

But the crime of killing people for money ritual is real.

Money is actually paper or plastic as in credit/debit cards.

The Central Bank has serial numbers on all paper money in circulation in the country and the Bank notes are signed by at least the CBN Governor and another person.

It is only 4-1-9 if people tell you they can make money through any form of magic, but some actually commit crime in the process.

If Money ritual is true, then Magicians/Juju Men will just be making foreign currency notes in Naija like it is going out of fashion. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2012
sarutobie: The self proclaimed atheists will want to deny that occultic powers exist,because they would sound hypocritical..why? If the occultic world exists,then that means spirits,souls,demons exist..and if these things exist,then that means angels,GOD exists...so they will lie to themselves(which is pathetic)..

Word!

They're superficial and simplistic spooks, to be honest... Atheist live in denial, so what do you expect??

They don't believe in anything, yet they believe in age and celebrate birthdays..

They don't believe in anything, yet they believe in marriage and get married...

Anyone who takes an atheist, seriously, needs to have his head examined... grin

5 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by valdubem(m): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
Until one of you doubters will loose ur head @ dis Zuma Rock area, then you will know that money ritual isn't just real, their shrines re closer to you than U ever thought/imagined
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by drgamz(m): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
blink182: The level to which some display ignorance here is alarming, if you do not know about something say you don't instead of pretending to be an intellect that rubbishes everything.

Spot on! You hit the nail on the head!

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
Voodoo is real!!

I don't know about money rituals, but Nigerians love voodoo.... grin

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
Money ritual is a fat lie, its a scam and its a front to cover up ones fraudulent source of income. No one wants to disclose his real source of income so they start playing some cover. If it was real, I would have known after all my adventures in the psychic playground.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
dejiswaggs: Err....... This is the seven Books Of Moses:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/moses7/index.htm

has anyone used this book before, if yes how effective was it?
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by olatunde1234: 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
baddiguy:
there seems to be a positive correlation between a person's level of education and their susceptibility to this big lie.
is it just me or am i right in observing that most of the folks here who support the existence of rituals cannot write and express themselves properly?
i really think that the more illiterate a person is, the more likely they are to believe in rituals (my own opinion)
if their is nothing like money ritual, that means their is no evil spirit as holy book confirm it, use your No 6
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by basher(m): 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2012
Sirniyeh: Euromillion, na wa for you o!
The most persecuted today on this thread is me. Na wa o. But many people perish for being ignorant to the truth. Dont let us deceive ourselves, those who dont believe me are babies. Dont worry, I'm working on a pdf to comprehensively explain how money ritual works. I will explain how you can use herbs to better your life, without patronising any herbalist.
May be you hold fake sixth and seveth and eight and nineth and tenth books of moses. Original is scarce because it works wonder.
Money will come indeed, with cbn serial numbers, confirmed original and you will take to bank for saving. It's just a pity that some are blindfolded with theology. Hun un un, i reserve my comment.
Blood money is different from money influenzer which has no human parts. It is to make business thrive.
If you dont believe in voodoo, i think you will believe in TOUCH and FOLLOW.....oh you make me remember my campus days.
Pls dont provoke me. I dont advise you for blood money o, but just to establish that it is real. I remember early this year, i met a lady on 2go. She explained to me how her parents refused the man he loves most for marriage. I never knew her and never contacted before but via 2go i only told her what to do without ritual. They are getting married december.
You all need prayer additives.

You are a joker or a peddler of fake charms & rituals.

Start your own business and thrive it with your herbal energizer or whatever u call it. Come back to us when you've bought your first private jet.

There is only one positive I can see from charms & amulets. If you indulge in it & u actually believe in it, it can give u d confidence & self believe to go forth in business & other endeavours because u believe that its already a done deal(because u were told so if u follow d rules). However, this is just psychology & d same effects can be gotten from christainity or other religions. This effect can be seen in many yoruba people, who are by nature or culture or both, very strong believers.

3 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by caesaraba(m): 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2012
woodcook:

has anyone used this book before, if yes how effective was it?

I have the book but haven't practiced any of the rituals in it. I'm particularly intrigued with the summoning of the 12 spirits......If u wanna try, u should try summoning Ariel....(appears in form of a ferocious dog) and Ahaziel should be the last....(u don't wanna be in the same room with an angry Wolf and forget the incantus to dismiss it after the ritual). Abeg make una no stone me. Na reply to person question. Thanks
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2012
I am a tad confused, how can anyone who's an adherent of any of the Abrahamic faiths not believe in money rituals? Not believing is akin to disbelief in your own faith.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
olatunde1234: if their is nothing like money ritual, that means their is no evil spirit as holy book confirm it, use your No 6
come come come don't get me started! how da hell do you go from money ritual argument to the broader evil spirit as contained in the holy book?? where is the connection for gods sake?!! then you ask me to use No 6? my comment was in fact meant for ppl like you who display a gross lack of intelligence here.(asking me to use No 6 when even he is not done using his own No 1) mcheeeeeewwwwwww
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
caesaraba:

I have the book but haven't practiced any of the rituals in it. I'm particularly intrigued with the summoning of the 12 spirits......If u wanna try, u should try summoning Ariel....(appears in form of a ferocious dog) and Ahaziel should be the last....(u don't wanna be in the same room with an angry Wolf and forget the incantus to dismiss it after the ritual). Abeg make una no stone me. Na reply to person question. Thanks

that sounds interesting!plz has anyone tried it, i want to know if it works don't want to waste my time on it ooh!
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2012
basher:

You are a joker or a peddler of fake charms & rituals.

Start your own business and thrive it with your herbal energizer or whatever u call it. Come back to us when you've bought your first private jet.

There is only one positive I can see from charms & amulets. If you indulge in it & u actually believe in it, it can give u d confidence & self believe to go forth in business & other endeavours because u believe that its already a done deal(because u were told so if u follow d rules). However, this is just psychology & d same effects can be gotten from christainity or other religions. This effect can be seen in many yoruba people, who are by nature or culture or both, very strong believers.
Thank you! Please let them know. It's just a friggin state of mind!
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by k2039: 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
Abbey2sam:

is that so? For you to confirm weda it is true or not why don't you go to those restricted zone by the police...mumu

Dumbest post ever
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by basher(m): 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
val_dubem: Until one of you doubters will loose ur head @ dis Zuma Rock area, then you will know that money ritual isn't just real, their shrines re closer to you than U ever thought/imagined

Loosing your head to money ritualists does not mean that it works. It just means that one more backward gullible MoFkng Ni**er has just been duped and another innocent soul lost pointlessly.

4 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by olatunde1234: 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2012
baddiguy:
come come come don't get me started! how da hell do you go from money ritual argument to the broader evil spirit as contained in the holy book?? where is the connection for gods sake?!! then you ask me to use No 6? my comment was in fact meant for ppl like you who display a gross lack of intelligence here.(asking me to use No 6 when even he is not done using his own No 1) mcheeeeeewwwwwww
Dude, am talking with experience not imagination, so stop aguiment of what you are ignorant on
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by dejiswaggs(m): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2012
OMO SEE BASHING OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by 2pence(m): 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2012
Has anyone seen Chris Angel the mind freak on sony Max ? Myth or real ?
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Olaone1: 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
money ritual ko money ritual ni

voodoo ko voodoo ni.

That belief is so rank undecided
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Turbocharged: 10:27pm On Nov 06, 2012
Sirniyeh: Pikin will always talk like pikin. Nobody will speak beyond the level of his understanding. It is only fools that will not believe in voodoo power. Money ritual is real, very very real. God is the creator of all this stuff, recipe for the rituals. This has been in existence since the time of MOSES in the bible. The secret behind it is that they invoke spirit to bring the money, and it varies. In year 2000, my barber did one type, after he used the soap, this gentle man walked in to his shop early morning and asked him to barb his hair. Immediately the man entered, he just left a briefcase full of dollar and left. The man will never come back for it. This man is a ghost. Till today, this man is no more barber but millionaire.
Again, there is another they call, "investment", if you place 100,000 inside, you will be getting 100,000 every till eternity but one must not meet another, that means you can travel.
Money ritual is real, it is just that people use human parts this day and that is why they die premature.
If you read sixth and seventh books of moses, you will understand how to invoke ghost to bring money for you.
All these are called "Prayer Additives". Ritual is prayer additive, ordinary prayer is not effective without rituals.
Please, God created roots and herbs for diverse uses but the fools classify it to be satanic.
My friend, money ritual is real. All what you watch in nollyhood are real. So, are you interested?
Oga u know all these, still poverty dey drag u for ground?
I laugh in Idoma!

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by mamagee3(f): 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
It's a myth perpetrated by uneducated members of society. . .

They don't get the fact that you can't make money using human beings, you have to work to earn money.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience / Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago / RCCG In Alapere, Lagos On Fire (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.