Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? (40771 Views)

Akudaya:myth Or Reality? / Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide / Mammy Water: Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Ninilowo(m): 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
shebi the Nigeria Police released some parts of the country where ritual killing is on the rise, heeen oya go there make we see wheter it is through or otherwise
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Olaone1: 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
mama-gee:
It's a myth perpetrated by uneducated members of society. . .

They don't get the fact that you can't make money using human beings, you have to work to earn money.

Tell dem oo. Long time oo smiley
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by loabb2(m): 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hmmm really deep issue. It's unfortunate that this practice is inherent in our society. Innocent bloods have been shed just because some people want to be rich overnight. This ugly practice is shown in nollywood films to create awareness but its got its negative side too as people in other parts of the world have started viewing Nigerians as money rituals. Can you imagine I was having a discussion with a friend the other day and she raised the issue that most Nigerians make money rituals and I was highly embarrassed.

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by keneslow: 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2012
Here is a challenge I posted about 6 months ago on Nairaland. I am very open minded and when something does not make sense to me, I ask questions to try and understand.

We live in a world that works 99% on logic, so I try to model most things I do along those lines. That being said, here goes. Feel free to replace bullet proof jazz with any jazz of your choice :-) :

The same way wey Seun dey post programming challenge, my own today na Jazz challenge .

Our 'company' is looking to test this African "bullet proof" jazz. We visit Nigeria
about three times a year. The rules are simple: you wear your bullet proof jazz and
we get to pepper you with shots from handguns and rifles of our choice; no explosives.

After 5 minutes we will cease all fire and if you are still alive you get a grand
sum of N25 million and also a life-time contract working with our 'company' to fully
develop "jazz bullet proof". You will be payed N50 million per year.

You must sign our release form; one of the clauses is if you die from this experiment,
we the 'company' bear zero liability.

Oya I dey wait, and make una no tell me say na your friend papa grandfather sabi do am or
u no fit reveal the secret. Carry come

3 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Ikwerefistson: 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
euromilion: This has got me involved in some argument with some friends in Nigeria.

I was in Nigeria some weeks ago, an old friend has made it big,I went to visit him @ his business place,I was highly impressed in how organized he and his businesses are, there is no way a business can be this organized and not be successful, Kudos to him I said.

Guess what? My younger sibling walked out the door, on our way home I started giving out to him for walking out the door like that, it's rude to walk out like that, I said, then he started ,he did money ritual bros and I don't respect people like that, he said.

I thought it was a joke but my uncle repeated it about this guy with money ritual.

This whole thing of money ritual does not make sense to me. What is your take on this matter?
u wnt 2knw if its true,abi.jst tak a bus headng 2 lagos stnp at ijebu ode or u kan go 2maidugury dn take a bus 2 bama a trial wil convence u
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by ijigbamigb(m): 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
If you think this world is all about what you see physically alone then you've not seen anything. We have other realms that exist that just ordinary eyes can't see. Every aspect of nature is controlled by its own spirit in the higher realm. If you are conversant with this spirits then you can manipulate them for your own use. If you are a yoruba that is conversant with the yoruba culture, you should have heard about odu ifa. That alone is as powerful as any spiritual weapon on earth.

Inside the odu ifa (ifa's account), u have cures to many ailments and if you are opportuned to have the original undiluted one then you should come across the oso'le, awu're, aje sections (which deals particularly with money rituals). All these things have their repercussions that is why these materials are generally scarce.

Please don't seek to know too much about it. Money rituals is REAL.
Note: I have seen the undiluted copy before.

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by thelastPope(m): 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
Just reading all these comment by many in diaspora makes me laugh. They think they have come to some kind of superior knowledge just because they now live in Europe or America. when you think you are so enlightened, then you are most ignorant. The question really is if you believe in the supernatural. If you believe in the supernatural, then you will know money ritual is very real. But if you dont believe in the supernatural, then you can argue ignorantly.

The interesting part is that the biggest money rituals are done in the US and UK and far east. The UK is the center of witchcraft in the world. It isnt about harry porter stuff. It is very very real. Malaysia is the current prefered destination. India is another story entirely. That you have never experienced something doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by nathdim: 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
if money rituals exist why would armed robbers risk their lifes carrying guns
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
I feel irritated by some idiots, follows, naïve individuals, hypocrites who says money making is a myth. I am sure 99.9% of u morons are either xtians or muslim. By d reason of ur religion u believe that satan exists which means u believe in spirituality. Why do u pray to God to touch ur situation positively. Have u eva wonder when they say someone slept and wakes up no more. Have science manufactured urine or feaces. Its idiots like u all that fall prey for ritauls cos u have decided to claim ignorant of evil deeds. Better learn,be wise and knw when u c one. My prayer is dat vodoo shall neva catch u unaware cos it happens.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2012
Sorry to all those that believe that ritual is real,but there is no first hand evidence,they are all hear say.

I like to make a documentary about this,if u are or know anyone who can perform or prepare this ritual with camera crew around.kindly drop a line here,handsome reward after the event.

@Sirniyeh,what is your take on this offer.
Can we use your business energizer to win the USA lottery jackpot or win d euromillions jackpot.,handsome reward await you.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by omotayokay: 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
kene_slow: Here is a challenge I posted about 6 months ago on Nairaland. I am very open minded and when something does not make sense to me, I ask questions to try and understand.

We live in a world that works 99% on logic, so I try to model most things I do along those lines. That being said, here goes. Feel free to replace bullet proof jazz with any jazz of your choice :-) :

The same way wey Seun dey post programming challenge, my own today na Jazz challenge .

Our 'company' is looking to test this African "bullet proof" jazz. We visit Nigeria
about three times a year. The rules are simple: you wear your bullet proof jazz and
we get to pepper you with shots from handguns and rifles of our choice; no explosives.

After 5 minutes we will cease all fire and if you are still alive you get a grand
sum of N25 million and also a life-time contract working with our 'company' to fully
develop "jazz bullet proof". You will be payed N50 million per year.

You must sign our release form; one of the clauses is if you die from this experiment,
we the 'company' bear zero liability.

Oya I dey wait, and make una no tell me say na your friend papa grandfather sabi do am or
u no fit reveal the secret. Carry come

ha ha, u funny gan oh!
Go and challenge O B J ..
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by UNLEASHED(m): 11:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
Awkward! even a son of an herbalist is shouting "it's fake" Most of you saying "it's not real", "It's absurd" Y'all just don't wanna give people impressions that you believe in voodoo. Most of y'all know that shyte is so real like your face!
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by drejunior: 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
Believe it or not money ritual is 100% real its not dat money will fall from air or such but ​WξŊ u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣ true with ​U̶̲̥̅̊'r rituals u will get A̶̲̥̅ political contract or A̶̲̥̅ very nice job actually in igboland its Τ̲̅ђε̲ fastest way of making money u may not be Τ̲̅ђε̲ richest man but u will be financially okay.I knw abt dis act alot though am not involved pls pals watch evrybody close to u
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
nathdim: if money rituals exist why would armed robbers risk their lifes carrying guns

Life is in two phase d spiritual and the physical. They both work simultaneously with each other but u cnt control d spiritual tru d physical bt it is possible oda way round. If they carry gun its their choice. Let me tell u, original vodoo is hard to come by but it does exist. Believe it or not.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by nairaman66(m): 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
Sirniyeh: Pikin will always talk like pikin. Nobody will speak beyond the level of his understanding. It is only fools that will not believe in voodoo power. Money ritual is real, very very real. God is the creator of all this stuff, recipe for the rituals. This has been in existence since the time of MOSES in the bible. The secret behind it is that they invoke spirit to bring the money, and it varies. In year 2000, my barber did one type, after he used the soap, this gentle man walked in to his shop early morning and asked him to barb his hair. Immediately the man entered, he just left a briefcase full of dollar and left. The man will never come back for it. This man is a ghost. Till today, this man is no more barber but millionaire.
Again, there is another they call, "investment", if you place 100,000 inside, you will be getting 100,000 every till eternity but one must not meet another, that means you can travel.
Money ritual is real, it is just that people use human parts this day and that is why they die premature.
If you read sixth and seventh books of moses, you will understand how to invoke ghost to bring money for you.
All these are called "Prayer Additives". Ritual is prayer additive, ordinary prayer is not effective without rituals.
Please, God created roots and herbs for diverse uses but the fools classify it to be satanic.
My friend, money ritual is real. All what you watch in nollyhood are real. So, are you interested?

Nice Piece of Crap!
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by aariwa(m): 11:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
did we come to this forum to fight or to share and learn new ideas?
ziqqz:
DO NOT START WHAT YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO FINISH. WE WERE HOPING THE FIGHT HERE WILL END< ONLY FOR YOU TO SHOW UP TO INSTIGATE ANOTHER ROUND. BUT IF YOU ARE ABLE TO SUSTAIN IT, CARRY ON PLS. JUST DON'T BE FOOLISH ABOUT IT!
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
Ola one:
Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Ola
one: 10:52pm
mama-gee:
It's a myth perpetrated by uneducated
members of society. . .
They don't get the fact that you can't make
money using human beings, you have to
work to earn money.

Tell dem oo. Long time oo smiley

Both of u na mumu of d 21st century
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by aariwa(m): 12:08am On Nov 07, 2012
please poster enlighten us more.i am happy when am learning things i dont know
ijigbamigb: If you think this world is all about what you see physically alone then you've not seen anything. We have other realms that exist that just ordinary eyes can't see. Every aspect of nature is controlled by its own spirit in the higher realm. If you are conversant with this spirits then you can manipulate them for your own use. If you are a yoruba that is conversant with the yoruba culture, you should have heard about odu ifa. That alone is as powerful as any spiritual weapon on earth.

Inside the odu ifa (ifa's account), u have cures to many ailments and if you are opportuned to have the original undiluted one then you should come across the oso'le, awu're, aje sections (which deals particularly with money rituals). All these things have their repercussions that is why these materials are generally scarce.

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 07, 2012
k2039: Money ritual is a scam on it's own,it doesnt exist
ignorance is what this 6+ likes represent. Go to this link "https://www.nairaland.com/1094527/police-lists-hot-spots-ritual#12844766" and visit the stated places, and see if its a scam. SMH
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by penfold(m): 12:15am On Nov 07, 2012
penfold: Interesting....
Well,only a fool denies the existence of the 4th dimension,and as long as human beings believe in the existence of a supreme being,in life after death,and that there is an unseen world which affects/influences the visible world,such questions as this will always be asked.
Money rituals exist,but has been so much steeped in falsehood that its difficult to know exactly which form it takes.
There are individuals who are knowlegdeable in the dark arts, and can invoke almost anything and exercise control over things in this realm!!
Have u ever wonder why some people seems to have all the 'luck' when it comes to business dealings? Or just seem to come accross financial favour on an almost daily basis?..
Usually, money rituals are like catalysts or a magnet that attracts unmerited financial favour,at the expense of others!!
Most times,there is a price to pay...and the price is so steep that the people that know the procedure will not do it for their own personal gain nor will they encourage it for their loved ones!!
As par the myth that a spirit brings physical cash or cash is brought out of one calabash....that is just a myth!!
But money rituals exist...for those that can pay the price!
ijigbamigb: If you think this world is all about what you see physically alone then you've not seen anything. We have other realms that exist that just ordinary eyes can't see. Every aspect of nature is controlled by its own spirit in the higher realm. If you are conversant with this spirits then you can manipulate them for your own use. If you are a yoruba that is conversant with the yoruba culture, you should have heard about odu ifa. That alone is as powerful as any spiritual weapon on earth.

Enuff said!!!
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by emans(m): 12:24am On Nov 07, 2012
i barely comment here but i cant ignore dis topic based on d ignorant abt our people abt d voodoo...i hav seen many tested and trusted unexplainable effect of african voodoo.if u doubt me jus come to my village in osun state when they r doing their egungun festival
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by penfold(m): 12:25am On Nov 07, 2012
dejiswaggs: Err....... This is the seven Books Of Moses:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/moses7/index.htm
Guy!!!!!
ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FRIGGIN' SENSES??
Will you remove that link NOW!!!!!!
In your own interest...a word is enough for the wise!
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by keneslow: 12:25am On Nov 07, 2012
Wetin do you na? Which one you dey call Baba name? Why not volunteer yourself?

Baba wey don steal and chop our oil money finish and is enjoying life,
you are still here groveling and suffering and talking babalawo things.

Ok bring Baba come, if e gree I no mind shoot am sef! lol

omotayokay:

ha ha, u funny gan oh!
Go and challenge O B J ..
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by COOLDUN: 12:27am On Nov 07, 2012
I have been reading and waiting to hear from those people that oppose the existence of money ritual, but have not yet seen any proof from them only bashing words without any logical backing, if anyone believes that there is Devil, then let that fellow know that with Devil every evil related activities like money ritual is real. To me I have not tried it before, and will never dare to try it. Also I am not ruling out its existence. There are forces of darkness and evil men/women who work with them. These people are known as the workers of iniquities. Take it or leave it. If it does not exist then let us know through your logical points, and not bashing from your beer parlor ideologies.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by COOLDUN: 12:32am On Nov 07, 2012
emans: i barely comment here but i cant ignore dis topic based on d ignorant abt our people abt d voodoo...i hav seen many tested and trusted unexplainable effect of african voodoo.if u doubt me jus come to my village in osun state when they r doing their egungun festival

Ok the one that made you guys to dethrone your monarch for not participating? Ok we have heard you, but make sure any body from other tribe will not be declared missing. Otherwise ……
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 07, 2012
afam4eva: I also want to find out. How exactly do you make money from human body.
The human body is used in ritual sacrifice to conjure spirits. Sad innit, but that's just how wicked people can go to amass fake wealth and fame. Bottom line, Satan the master of the earth and its hidden knowledge gives nothing for free, there is always a payback time.
sino: Firstly, we need to understand the myth, which is, a head in a calabash, pouring out pounds and dollars may be naira too after some form of incantations and the likes...this is the myth, na big fat lie!
money doesn't pour out of any sh*tty calabash. what happens is that any business you touch or invest in becomes highly successful. It's just necromacy but Africans call it money ritual. There are so many supernatural stuffs hidden from the average human eyes and senses. Even early scientist practice all these witchcraft and stuffs, alchemy mixed with witchcraft. In this case, they use spiritual powers to enhance their reasoning ability and see hidden knowledge. One way or the other, it makes you either rich or famous....
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 07, 2012
sino: Firstly, we need to understand the myth, which is, a head in a calabash, pouring out pounds and dollars may be naira too after some form of incantations and the likes...this is the myth, na big fat lie!
money doesn't pour out of any sh*tty calabash. what happens is that any business you touch or invest in becomes highly successful. It's just necromacy but Africans call it money ritual. There are so many supernatural stuffs hidden from the average human eyes and senses. Even early scientist practice all these witchcraft and stuffs, alchemy mixed with witchcraft. In this case, they use spiritual powers to enhance their reasoning ability and see hidden knowledge. One way or the other, it makes you either rich or famous in your career path either as a trader, pastor, reverend, politician, musician, business man, emoloyee, scientists e.t.c but the repercussions are heavy. If you believe in the holy spirit then the evil spirit does exist.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by basher(m): 12:50am On Nov 07, 2012
Witty07: I feel irritated by some idiots, follows, naïve individuals, hypocrites who says money making is a myth. I am sure 99.9% of u morons are either xtians or muslim. By d reason of ur religion u believe that satan exists which means u believe in spirituality. Why do u pray to God to touch ur situation positively. Have u eva wonder when they say someone slept and wakes up no more. Have science manufactured urine or feaces. Its idiots like u all that fall prey for ritauls cos u have decided to claim ignorant of evil deeds. Better learn,be wise and knw when u c one. My prayer is dat vodoo shall neva catch u unaware cos it happens.

Evil does exist - hitler, stalin, plankMan in Aluu 4 killing, Brevik, Cynthia osukogu's killers, fake pastor nyashing DAT madam in Warri. That was all evil in manifestation. Or r u waiting 2 c human being turn into goat(which in itself isn't evil) before you brand something evil? We see evil everyday & ignore it but simple minds want 2 c signs & wonders before their attention is caught. That is y charlatans in d guise of pastors, herbalists, spiritualists & native doctors are having a field day in Nigeria.

Making money magically appear (if its possible)is not evil, that would be brilliant science. Anybody with such powers will b 1 of d most powerful men on dis earth. Repercussions? Since when has man been afraid of repercussions? They say smoke weed u go craze, smoke ciga u go die, nack ashawo without condom u go get aids, do coke & you'll wreck yourself, push drug 2 & u fit die. Does man listen?
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 07, 2012
penfold: Interesting....
Well,only a fool denies the existence of the 4th dimension,and as long as human beings believe in the existence of a supreme being,in life after death,and that there is an unseen world which affects/influences the visible world,such questions as this will always be asked.
Money rituals exist,but has been so much steeped in falsehood that its difficult to know exactly which form it takes.
There are individuals who are knowlegdeable in the dark arts, and can invoke almost anything and exercise control over things in this realm!!
Have u ever wonder why some people seems to have all the 'luck' when it comes to business dealings? Or just seem to come accross financial favour on an almost daily basis?..
Usually, money rituals are like catalysts or a magnet that attracts unmerited financial favour,at the expense of others!!
Most times,there is a price to pay...and the price is so steep that the people that know the procedure will not do it for their own personal gain nor will they encourage it for their loved ones!!
As par the myth that a spirit brings physical cash or cash is brought out of one calabash....that is just a myth!!
But money rituals exist...for those that can pay the price!
GBAM!
I know all these things exist, my dad has a collection of books written by a British occult man in the 1920's. All these voodoo stuffs are real whether in India or Africa, some people are masters in conjuring spirits. They are professional NECROMANCERs.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by keneslow: 12:54am On Nov 07, 2012
When you do not have understanding, you ask questions and inquire so that you get enlightened and illuminated ...

Logically, the burden of proof rests on the person making a positive claim. So if someone says that they
can make money roll from a human head it is not up to me to disprove his claim, he needs to show concrete proof.

The problem I have is that when I ask people for concrete proof of the absurdities they claim ( for example, someone told me they saw a woman turn into a bat in living daylight), they can offer no proof. Na only dem say, he say, she say..

Of course things like herbs and such exist and will work; is modern medicine not just evolution of traditional alchemy? But for someone to believe that a human head can vomit money endlessly is quite sad, and is

When you work hard, use your brain to think and innovate, and reap the fruits of your labor
you will start to understand what it takes to be successful. Like someone already mentioned,
most people that believe in a lot of these outlandish ideas are usually not very smart people.

If you ask pesin wey build airplane how e carry build am, dem go show you step by step. If you
ask jazzman how e take turn into lion ...

COOLDUN: I have been reading and waiting to hear from those people that oppose the existence of money ritual, but have not yet seen any proof from them only bashing words without any logical backing, if anyone believes that there is Devil, then let that fellow know that with Devil every evil related activities like money ritual is real. To me I have not tried it before, and will never dare to try it. Also I am not ruling out its existence. There are forces of darkness and evil men/women who work with them. These people are known as the workers of iniquities. Take it or leave it. If it does not exist then let us know through your logical points, and not bashing from your beer parlor ideologies.

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 07, 2012
caesaraba:

I have the book but haven't practiced any of the rituals in it. I'm particularly intrigued with the summoning of the 12 spirits......If u wanna try, u should try summoning Ariel....(appears in form of a ferocious dog) and Ahaziel should be the last....(u don't wanna be in the same room with an angry Wolf and forget the incantus to dismiss it after the ritual). Abeg make una no stone me. Na reply to person question. Thanks
Pls do not practice the stuffs, candles, diagrams e.t.c in any occultic book, leave the spirits in their own plane ..summon them and they appear to you in a terrifying form, if u run out your circle, the conjurer would go mad. those stuffs are real,......I don talk my own ooo.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by geezyk(m): 1:13am On Nov 07, 2012
There's this frnd of mine whom I'm also suspecting of being involved in rituals,he has this money on a daily basis and he spends excessively on drinks and liquor,everyone around him at that time drinks to stupor,but wat baffles me is that he'll never give u money to pay for the drinks or even give u money to eat even when u're about to die.. And moreover he still stays at his parents house.. In a week we spend in excess of 300k on drinks only..he has no car,no house and he rarely buys clothes,buh frm wat I noticed,I think he's using some ppls aura for his wealth,So as a bad sharp guy I just decided to keep away frm him b4 he eventually starts using mine.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience / Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.