Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law (18588 Views)

Buhari As Ebenezer Obey Was Singing In Ogun (Photo) / I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi / “go Back To Your Village If You Cannot Obey New Traffic Laws” – Governor Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by salam001(m): 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2012
MORE FROM OGA FASHOLA Fashola:#clears throat#,,ehmm,ehmmm...and for those of you thinking that the law is for only igbos you are dead wrong,if you also mess up,i will send you back to Ekiti-kete or ijebu-igbo

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by idowuswap: 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2012
Igbos go and repair ur dirty state lagos does not suitable 4 u again cus igbos litter everywhere with firlty business.when agbarry OJUKWU has spoil ur state with war.with senseless aim.u peeps are now runing like goat 2 yoruba land.doing bad things killing.419.etc.eko oni baje ooo.igbo must goooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Classicalman(m): 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
seanet01: Ibos do you hear wetin Fash don said? If this law is not something you feel comfortable about please go back to your gully erosion ravaged biafra. There is no room for nonsense in Lagos. Am i clear?
Look at this homeless broke as.s Yoruba man. No be under bridge u dey live? Cockroach come dey tell fowl to leave him area. Na d fowl go soon consume u. Olodo.
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by salam001(m): 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
idowuswap: Igbos go and repair ur dirty state lagos does not suitable 4 u again cus igbos litter everywhere with firlty business.when agbarry OJUKWU has spoil ur state with war.with senseless aim.u peeps are now runing like goat 2 yoruba land.doing bad things killing.419.etc.eko oni baje ooo.igbo must goooooooo
pls everybody should ignore this F.ool,,check his posts,all na to insult Igbo,pls ignore the f.ool

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
Bwahahahahahahaha

We the REAL Lagosians are blunt and sophisticated - and we've always been like that!

God bless Lagos! cool

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2012
IF YOU ARE NOT FROM LAGOS,THEN WHATS YOUR BUSINESS WITH LAGOS AFFAIRS? DRIVING FASHOLA'S POINT MY FOOT! MUST YOU TRIBALISE YOUR COMMENTS? CAN'T YOU COMMENT CONSTRUCTIVELY WITHOUT SPEWING YOUR HATE ON NDI IGBOS? WHAT ARRANT NONSENSE!!
seanet01: Abandoned azz am not from Lagos, am a fully blooded Egba man, am just trying to drive Fashola's point into the thick skulls of you ibos.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by takedat(m): 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2012
Way to go Gov Fash. Nna's should find their bearing back to their villages. Please arrange BOLE KAJA's for them

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2012
Can we take the Republic of Lagos out of Nigeria? Bwahahahahahaha

Lagos is older than Nigeria, anyway! grin
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Classicalman(m): 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Fashola should talk less and DEPORT more especially those ibos and almajiris defacing lagos state ! angry
We all know the dirtiest amongst the 3 major tribes in Nigeria. Need i say more? And for your info, Igbos have taken over lagos. Better pack your cockroach and lice infested mattress back to Ijebu ode.
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
idowuswap: Igbos go and repair ur dirty state lagos does not suitable 4 u again cus igbos litter everywhere with firlty business.when agbarry OJUKWU has spoil ur state with war.with senseless aim.u peeps are now runing like goat 2 yoruba land.doing bad things killing.419.etc.eko oni baje ooo.igbo must goooooooo
HERE COMES ANOTHER M.O.R.O.N! CURSED BE ON THE TEACHER WHO TAUGHT YOU ENGLISH LANGUAGE!
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Freiburger(m): 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2012
And you think you are entertaining people undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Classicalman(m): 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
seanet01: That is what it is. This is what happens to people who seldom take time out to visit Their Fatherland. They will not be able to realize what is on ground. I know what is happening in Lagos. Everytime i am in ng i make sure i spend at least a week in Lagos. Ibos are constituting a nuisance to the well being of Lagos. 70% of Lagos okada drivers are ibos.
Wrong statistics. Majority of the okada riders are Hausas and Nigerdeltans. Better mind your face me i face you gutter of a house, cos if u think Igbos are leaving lagos, then u have to wait till 2080.
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by olaheavy: 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
Shameless Igbo cannibals, why don't you go back to your hellhole in the Bight of Biafra? We're tired of your usurping, human-eating a.r.ses!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by idowuswap: 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
If igbos commot 4 lagos heeyyyy.armed robber go full nigerian.even cotonu.but we yorubas are very accommodating.cus we no want ungry 2 kill all igbos finished.well then chop lizard during war.
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by luvinhubby(m): 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
- The name of the republic is Nigeria & not Lagos, Fashola shud learn to live with other non-yoruba Nigerians.

- His laws are perceived, and rightly so, to be a means of increased revenue for govt.

- The overall perception is that Fashola's govt is elitist, catering for the needs of the affluent, this typified by the rent law.

- His punitive approach to law enforcement, like the traffic law, has been proven to be counter productive, because you end up enriching the enforcers to the detriment of enforcement.

- Laws are meant to entrench values and are
obeyed by consistent enforcement till it becomes a societal norm, this is seen in the road safety seat belt violation that carries N1,000 fne but has been widely obeyed by consistent enforcement.

-Finally, ACN has lost a lot of support lately in Lagos because of Fashola's apparent high-handedness, i live in Lagos and can tell you so.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
Classicalman: We all know the dirtiest amongst the 3 major tribes in Nigeria. Need i say more? And for your info, Igbos have taken over lagos. Better pack your cockroach and lice infested mattress back to Ijebu ode.

Without tribal sentiments - why do you guys always fight for the next man's land?? Are you from Lagos?

Yet you wonder why most people don't like you... undecided
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
Have you all noticed lagos is broke? When new laws are enacted, it is because they need to make changes, but in Nigeria, it is because a region is broke..You need to see the number of EFCC that paraded my area because of one guy who defrauded lagos of just 65million naira, I pity the guy sha, but still, just because of 65million, ahan...What is the best thing we defy most in this country of ours, the environment, and how best to get the cash back, to enact laws on them and make quick money, and who gets the gain, who suffers the consequences? Na Africa really be this..
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Freiburger(m): 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
idowuswap: If igbos commot 4 lagos heeyyyy.armed robber go full nigerian.even cotonu.but we yorubas are very accommodating.cus we no want ungry 2 kill all igbos finished.well then chop lizard during war.
Grow up and stop discracing yourself, it is only people like you that find's you entertaining.
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by babaowo: 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
shymexx: Bwahahahahahahaha

We the REAL Lagosians are blunt and sophisticated - and we've always been like that!

God bless Lagos! cool
.... why not God bless Nigeria
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
I wonder why anyone would think the audience he made reference to are Igbos
Most destitute in Lagos besides Hausas are Yorubas
Those 2 groups are the majority in that bottom of the barrel in Lagos state living in dirt and absolute squalor rather than( the Yoruba ones) return to their juju infested villages where their wicked step mothers and witchy aunties and grandmothers are calling their names in a mirror

5 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
babaowo: .... why not God bless Nigeria

I'm from Lagos and it's Lagos first, before Nigeria.... grin
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by valdubem(m): 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
Dis yo!-robber pple self, nothing good has ever come out of this tribe (except for nairaland; I doubt if seun has ever in his life visited dat cursed place called Yoruba land).

Spineless cowards! Cursed be ye unto ur generations!(To all Ibo haters)
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by babaowo: 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
olaheavy: Shameless Igbo cannibals, why don't you go back to your hellhole in the Bight of Biafra? We're tired of your usurping, human-eating a.r.ses!
... its just a quote its not my words.
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2012
Damn! Lagos has the best landscape in Nigeria!!

Proud to be from Lagos and Epe!!!

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Classicalman(m): 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2012
shymexx:

Without tribal sentiments - why do you guys always fight for the next man's land?? Are you from Lagos?

Yet you wonder why most people don't like you... undecided
Shut up, f.a.g.g.o.t. No be ashie u run go u.k dey do? I don't talk to homos abeg.
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2012
Classicalman: Shut up, f.a.g.g.o.t. No be ashie u run go u.k dey do? I don't talk to homos abeg.

I don't have time for you, the governor is just trying to separate the wheat from chaff...

We Lagosians are allergic to village mentality and we've always been like that... grin

Go back to your village! grin
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2012
shymexx:

I'm from Lagos and it's Lagos first, before Nigeria.... grin

And when was the last time you visited lagos,omo pecknarm?

Fashola might be a hard working gov,but he is begining to sound like that mad,paranoid,arrogant idi.ot called Eko Ile.

He shld beware,pride goes before fall.
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by TableLeg(m): 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2012
I actually think the migration of people from the East, South West and North to Lagos should be banned .... Stay in your villages, Lagos is teeming with all sorts already!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Classicalman(m): 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2012
Let me say this for the umpteempth time, and to the hearing of all Yoruba Igbo haterz: "Get it through your thick Yoruba skulls: There is nothing you cowards can do to Igbos in Lagos. The day una go try rubbish, we go send una packing"

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Ndjones(m): 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2012
seanet01: Ibos do you hear wetin Fash don said? If this law is not something you feel comfortable about please go back to your gully erosion ravaged biafra. There is no room for nonsense in Lagos. Am i clear?
It is unfortunate that this site has been invaded by low life people and illiterate. @Seun if u don't address this issue quickly, I think your site will crash like kickoffnigeria. Be warn

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by omobadan(m): 11:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
I only wanted to comment because of the guy that turned this into a tribal bashing fest. Some people are just silly. My sincere apology to the Ibo people. He doesn't represent the Yorubas or any tribe for that matter. On Gov Fashola's use of the phrase 'village'. I think it sounds somehow. He should've just say anyone that falls foul of the traffic law will be punished. That sounds better.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2012
gbosaa:
And when was the last time you visited lagos,omo pecknarm?

Fashola might be a hard working gov,but he is begining to sound like that mad,paranoid,arrogant idi.ot called Eko Ile.

He shld beware,pride goes before fall.

He's not arrogant, he's just trying to bring sanity to the place...

Lagos is too overcrowded and some of these people need to either go back to their village, or find a next destination within Nigeria...

We Lagosians have nowhere else except Lagos and we're tired of our city being called the dirtiest in the world...

Big ups to the governor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

FG Bans Use Of Phones In Prisons / Rivers Rerun; "Security Agents Prevent PDP Agent From RAC Center". Photos / 2019: Benue PDP To Return David Mark To Senate For 6th Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.