Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law (18587 Views)

Buhari As Ebenezer Obey Was Singing In Ogun (Photo) / I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi / “go Back To Your Village If You Cannot Obey New Traffic Laws” – Governor Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2012

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by AjanleKoko: 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2012
shymexx:

I'll let Chief Negro_ntns answer this question...

However, I'm damn sure there are thousands of multi-billionaires of Lagos origin with companies in Lagos...

Deinde Fernandez is from Lagos... The Onirus, Shitta-beys, Oshodis, Bucknors, Taiwo Olowos etc...

Deinde Fernandez owns which company headquartered in Lagos again?
Onirus, land-sellers? Shitta-Beys, retired politicians? Who are the Bucknors? Just names. Owambe party-going folk. That's how an Iragbiji man like Jagaban could pocket them all. tongue

Let me ask the question again for more clarity. Which Lagosian is CEO of any company with an annual turnover of more than $500m, headquartered in Lagos, and paying taxes to Lagos? How many are they compared to non-Lagosians?

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by coogar: 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2012
Fatdon:

www.channelstv.com/home/2012/11/06/stay-in-your-village-if-you-cant-obey-our-traffic-law-fashola/

i am sure fashola has been reading my comments on nairaland - the man is too lenient, if he ever makes me his adviser, i would turn lagos to malibu within 6 months with stringent laws that would drive away the undesirables! lagos is too crowded - everyone wants to stay in lagos and the basic amenities cannot cope with the teeming population! decongesting lagos state is far more effective than constructing 900 connecting roads.....

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
Old Lagos - keep my city clean!!

We built the city by ourselves before the oil, yo!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/632815_sdsds_jpgf907a11bc61b58a0293451be0838cdc5

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by skyfall: 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
There's nothing wrong with Fashola's statement. The TRUTH is bitter.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by kelvino25(m): 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
seanet01: Ibos do you hear wetin Fash don said? If this law is not something you feel comfortable about please go back to your gully erosion ravaged biafra. There is no room for nonsense in Lagos. Am i clear?
. Kindly rate your IQ cos I am thinking 80. It a pity that we are turning into a chauvinistically minded people.
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by skyfall: 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2012
coogar:

i am sure fashola has been reading my comments on nairaland - the man is too lenient, if he ever makes me his adviser, i would turn lagos to malibu within 6 months with stringent laws that would drive away the undesirables! lagos is too crowded - everyone wants to stay in lagos and the basic amenities cannot cope with the teeming population! decongesting lagos state is far more effective than constructing 900 connecting roads.....

I agree with you. Lagos needs to start controlling its population. It can be done.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by hakeem4shi(m): 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2012
Billyonaire: In Politics and in high acumen business scene the music is diplomacy. Its saying the nastiest things in the nicest ways. Fashola needs to learn how to talk. He has performed very well by Nigerian standard, but he needs to learn to talk diplomatically. The laws are meant for the people and not otherwise, but I can relate with the depopulation policy of the underground mafia that owns Lagos. Thanks to the Atlantic gods, I also own a stake in Lagos. Fashola should learn to talk like a seasoned politician and not like a nepotist.
This guy called billionaire ehn,must u talk? I've read most of ur post on this forum,u seem to be low on IQ,it is either u are telling pple like u on dis thread on how many millions u make or u make statements that goes beyond comprehension. Go to your state and see how it is being ruled b4 coming here to feel like d head of ur hurt. What are ur governors in SE or SS whichever is applicable to u achieve? Is it not d same southeast that they drove all d pple dat are not from their state away to fill positions for origin? And when Fashola is trying to sanitise the rot which u guys have caused,u guys will call for his head. I don't know the diplomatic way u want the governor to handle dis issue again. I served in Owerri,and I can tell u dat Ibos are the most descriminative set of pple. They pretend a lot. Bunch of ewus...

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by TableLeg(m): 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2012
Anyone not happy should pack their flipping backs and head back to their villages ....
Lagos is not for every Emeka, Yaro and Iyanya!!!
Lagos is on the verge of exploding because of the uncontrolled migration ... They are trying to inject sanity and exert some control over things, and some foooools are complaining ...
If you are not satisfied with the conditions, vamoose! It is not by force ...
Lagosians own Lagos!!! PERIOD

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2012
AjanleKoko:
Deinde Fernandez owns which company headquartered in Lagos again?
Onirus, land-sellers? Shitta-Beys, retired politicians? Who are the Bucknors? Just names.

Let me ask the question again for more clarity. Which Lagosian is CEO of any company with an annual turnover of more than $500m, headquartered in Lagos, and paying taxes to Lagos? How many are they compared to non-Lagosians?

I can't really argue against your points because I don't know much about the other Lagos indigenes like that... However, I know about the Onirus, and they own tons of businesses in Lagos...

Chief Negro_ntns should be able to answer your questions...
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by aryzgreat: 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2012
the_ripper:

Coming from a tribe wey dey cook ewedu with broom, mumu, type yoruba and clean together for lappy, make u see weda u no go see syntax error. Filth is inborn is yoruba man so is incest and rape and I am sure ur papa rape ur mama. Tell am to tell u true, same goes to any incestual tribal yoruba fcukk up in here. Thank God we now know where d most hide out for ritual hotspots dey. Mumu tins

My brother dont mind the dirty pigs! filty set of cave animals. it is only in you-robber shithole dat ewedu is cooked inside d gutter by the side of the road and able bodied married men and women will queue up to buy d eyesore called fud as early as 6am. Dirty pple! go to a you-robber owambe party and just watch their ladies foot, na charcoal black yamayama legs, they wont bath but wear baby lace everywia oozing body odour. see how big their kpomo mouth is, always shouting at the top of their voice.

Go to mushin, oshodi, iyana-ipaja, ikotun, alagbado, epe, ikorodu etc na their abode! was walking on the street the oda day and met a you-robber woman frying akara, d same hand she used to wash her baby poo from her anus is d same hand she used to sell akara to a you-robber baba. Yuck! dirty pigs! during my NYSC, my you-robber rum mate never used tissue paper after poo, he uses water without soap. i have vowed not to shake any you-robber pig in my life! TUFIAKWA!

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
That ugly muthaf.cker fashola with hurricane sandy dentition is gonna crash very soon if he doesnt guard his smelly utterances.
Like i said pride goes before fall.he,ll only have himself to blame.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by takedat(m): 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
shymexx: Old Lagos - keep my city clean!!

We built the city by ourselves before the oil, yo!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/632815_sdsds_jpgf907a11bc61b58a0293451be0838cdc5
Please keep posting those pictures. Those high rises weren't from proceeds of crude oil and look at how beautiful Lagos was then
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2012

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by coogar: 11:37pm On Nov 06, 2012
skyfall:

I agree with you. Lagos needs to start controlling its population. It can be done.

of course it can -
he should introduce lagos state ID cards with full biometrics.....it's an opportunity for lagos state government to determine the population of the people in the state - it's another way of getting some 15 million finger prints into the central database to help in identifying criminals......

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
take dat: Please keep posting those pictures. Those high rises weren't from proceeds of crude oil and look at how beautiful Lagos was then

Thank, you

That was before the oil, yet these clowns still claim that oil money built Lagos smh...

Time to send them back to their village(s) - tired of seeing them mess up my hometown! grin
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by babestella: 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2012
seanet01: Abandoned azz am not from Lagos, am a fully blooded Egba man, am just trying to drive Fashola's point into the thick skulls of you ibos.

You are a stupid egba animal, a big fool who feels he is somebody. Did fashion mention anyones tribe? It shows how very stupid and ignorant you are, you should be ashamed of yourself to think that you are better than anyone. You are just an slowpoke. I wonder what NL has turned into, I think Seun should do an audit.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2012
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2012
My city used to be beautiful, what went wrong?? shocked sad sad

We built this city, yo!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/632861_Around_Broad_Street_jpg1c8bae930b78de554f9274a052f4da58
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by skyfall: 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2012
Na wa o. You a$$holes hate Fashola & Lagos so much yet can't stay in your Biafra to develop it. See me see gbege o!
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by cremechic: 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2012
seanet01: Ibos do you hear wetin Fash don said? If this law is not something you feel comfortable about please go back to your gully erosion ravaged biafra. There is no room for nonsense in Lagos. Am i clear?

You are the biggest idiot that has ever existed!!! Is it the igbos that are disobeying d law and attacking lastma official? Some people just open thier mouth and spew out the magnitude of ignorance and foolishness in thier brain. you deserve to be flogged, silly child! rubbish!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2012
Bwahahahahahahahaha

Lagos used to be beautiful, yo!!

Act like the REAL Lagosians, or get shipped back in a slave ship like Kinta Kunte - you know my people have the coastline on lock down... And it has been like that since slavery.... grin

Just messing with Nigerians!! Bwahahahahaha
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by aryzgreat: 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2012
you-robber tout in LASTMA uniform fighting you-robber agero driver for not obeying traffic rule, Fashola please send the ibadan touts to their villages! chase them! chase them! chase them away with their filth and toutism. chas them to oyo state, d capital of NURTW toutism!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2012
shymexx:

Thank, you

That was before the oil, yet these clowns still claim that oil money built Lagos smh...

Time to send them back to their village(s) - tired of seeing them mess up my hometown! grin

Seems you left lagos in the 70s though you claim to be young.
You better go and sleep,remember you have to work tomorrow and pay your tax to the queen.
You dont wanna be sent back to eko in your present state cos fashola wont accept you.
There are no old peoples home in lasgidi yet.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by dabrake(m): 11:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
coogar:

If the basic amenities can't go round, is it the masses fault. beijing and tokyo are far more populated and congested than the lagoon state yet, they are able to cater for the people's need. using that as an excuse to drive non indigenes is akin to biting the fingers feeding the state.
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
gbosaa:

Seems you left lagos in the 70s though you claim to be young.
You better go and sleep,remember you have to work tomorrow and pay your tax to the queen.
You dont wanna be sent back to eko in your present state cos fashola wont accept you.
There are no old peoples home in lasgidi yet.

Huh?? undecided undecided
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by basty: 11:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
I will go to my Aba city afterall, Aba is more commercial than Lagos. I can kidnap and perform all terrible things with the support of my people. Govt don abandon us.
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by coogar: 11:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
shymexx: Bwahahahahahahahaha

Lagos used to be beautiful, yo!!

Act like the REAL Lagosians, or get shipped back in a slave ship like Kinta Kunte - you know my people have the coastline on lock down... And it has been like that since slavery.... grin

Just messing with Nigerians!! Bwahahahahaha

lagos is a shyte-hole now - i dunno how there can be effective policing in that state with 16 million heads....i doubt there are up to 20,000 police officers in lagos and we expect the state to be crime free?

dabrake:
If the basic amenities can't go round, is it the masses fault. beijing and tokyo are far more populated and congested than the lagoon state yet, they are able to cater for the people's need. using that as an excuse to drive non indigenes is akin to biting the fingers feeding the state.

beijing and tokyo are more congested than lagos? please furnish me with their population density.....there's no region more populated than lagos in the solar system! that there are 16 million people in lagos state is very abnormal - half of the state is covered by water and yet the state is the most populated in the whole of west africa! i do not see how lagos state government can cater for 16 million people - even obama would struggle to govern lagos with the number of people trooping in everyday....
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by dayokanu(m): 11:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
Well said Fashola.

If you cant comply by rules go back to your villages
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by patimore: 11:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
aryzgreat: you-robber tout in LASTMA uniform fighting you-robber agero driver for not obeying traffic rule, Fashola please send the ibadan touts to their villages! chase them! chase them! chase them away with their filth and toutism. chas them to oyo state, d capital of NURTW toutism!
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by playahP(m): 11:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
Ninilowo:
hw do you mean? hw many people will understand diplomatic language? the best way is to put it the way people understand so that there will be no case of "oga abeg i no hear when he talk am" A SPADE SHOULD BE CALLED A SPADE AND NOT A BIG SPOON. Saan laarin; aje nii mu nii pekoro.

I understand diplomatic language!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Execution Of Notorious Nigerian Robber ‘doctor’ Ishola Oyenusi On Sept 8th 1971 / Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) / Reno Omokri Rubbishes Sowore's Claim On The State Of Corruption In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.