Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law (18590 Views)

Buhari As Ebenezer Obey Was Singing In Ogun (Photo) / I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi / “go Back To Your Village If You Cannot Obey New Traffic Laws” – Governor Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by ciphoenix: 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2012
idowuswap: Igbos go and repair ur dirty state lagos does not suitable 4 u again cus igbos litter everywhere with firlty business.when agbarry OJUKWU has spoil ur state with war.with senseless aim.u peeps are now runing like goat 2 yoruba land.doing bad things killing.419.etc.eko oni baje ooo.igbo must goooooooo
from your gbagaun, i'm guessing you're one of the village fellows. undecided
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
Table Leg :
I actually think the migration of people from the East, South West and North to Lagos should be banned .... Stay in your villages, Lagos is teeming with all sorts already!!!!

Thank you, brother!!
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by hardbody: 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Fashola should talk less and DEPORT more especially those ibos and almajiris defacing lagos state ! angry

I am almost certain I have more investments, pay more tax and more value to Lagos than you and your generations yet unborn can ever manage, and yes, I am Igbo, fwool. Is it not elementary that the law was made for all, yorobbers inclusive? Why are you so dumb? I used to have a modicum of respect for you, now I know was always wrong
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by idowuswap: 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
Igbos are senseless bcuz nigerian has taken them 4 slaves 4 donkey years bcuz of greediness we dont want thief 2 steal nigerian money.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Classicalman(m): 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
Back to what i was saying before i was rudely interrupted by some tribalists: Fashola should take it easy. These are the same people he wooed like brides to vote for him. Laws should not be meant to punish the poor of the society. Laws are not meant to be discriminatory. He should take it easy.
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by AjanleKoko: 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2012
Fashola is a very good administrator, but a terrible politician.
I'd like to see him win an election on his own, outside Lagos, with no Jagaban to help him.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by takedat(m): 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2012
Table Leg :
I actually think the migration of people from the East, South West and North to Lagos should be banned .... Stay in your villages, Lagos is teeming with all sorts already!!!!
Its funny why people assume if they don't get to Lagos their fortune won't change. This drift to Lagos is alarming. Just remember that Owo eko, eko lon gbe!

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2012
[quote author=shymexx]

He's not arrogant, he's just trying to bring sanity to the place...

Lagos is too overcrowded and some of these people need to either go back to their village, or find a next destination within Nigeria...

We Lagosians have nowhere else except Lagos and we're tired of our city being called the dirtiest in the world...

I know you,ll hail and praise him even if he is blind folded and heading towards the murky lagos lagoon

My question was..when was the last time you visited lagos?

Be honest.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 06, 2012
Lagos haters are out in full force...

If you're in Rome, act like the Romans... If you want to live in Lagos, act like the REAL Lagosians - and leave your village mentality in your village....

God bless Lagos and the governor! cool

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by tpapi: 11:13pm On Nov 06, 2012
Police go shoot okada pple tire as from tomorrow
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by hardbody: 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2012
shymexx: Damn! Lagos has the best landscape in Nigeria!!

Proud to be from Lagos and Epe!!!

Goggle Lagos and confirm that Epe is defined as environ and not Lagos, not that it matters to me, just to help you learn.
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by aryzgreat: 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2012
all the you-robbers that are blabbing here "OTU NNEGI" MUKINA D WITCH of NL come and BAN ME. Guess u see how ur juju infested ugly ppl are turning this to anti-igbo. i know e dey pepper una how igbos are living large in lagos. Don't worry u can only talk but u cant do any thing. i feed ur agbero brothers, they offload my container at Alaba international market ojo every 2 weeks! i will not punish kehinde and kunle bc of u big mouth you-robbers of NL. U can only bark u cant bite. LAGOS NA WE GET AM. MAKE UNA NAK UNA BIG HEAD FOR OLUMA ROCK. AWON WERE! NDI Yoruba NDI ARA! I feed u animals with ur tiger-claw ugly faces, we have chased u lazy to mushin wia u can only pay for face-me-i -face u. UMU ANUOFIA!

Challenge Ndigbo if u can, one Nigeria! we have come to lagos to stay, Go ask Awolowowowo y he backstabbed to make us nigerians.

Again, i dare u cave animals to challenge ndigbo in lagos, pls chase us away let see. Thunder locate all of u bastards. Mukina BAN me!

5 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2012
Old Lagos - we want this Lagos back!

Tired of the shytehole you lot turned that beautiful landscape into...

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS10UbEwT2qwo55Mx3zuNcmSOMJRxWESBFCs9C7bn_p7P27W0dg0Q[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by TableLeg(m): 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2012
aryzgreat: all the you-robbers that are blabbing here "OTU NNEGI" MUKINA D WITCH of NL come and BAN ME. Guess u see how ur juju infested ugly ppl are turning this to anti-igbo. i know e dey pepper una how igbos are living large in lagos. Don't worry u can only talk but u cant do any thing. i feed ur agbero brothers, they offload my container at Alaba international market ojo every 2 weeks! i will not punish kehinde and kunle bc of u big mouth you-robbers of NL. U can only bark u cant bite. LAGOS NA WE GET AM. MAKE UNA NAK UNA BIG HEAD FOR OLUMA ROCK. AWON WERE! NDI Yoruba NDI ARA! I feed u animals with ur tiger-claw ugly faces, we have chased u lazy to mushin wia u can only pay for face-me-i -face u. UMU ANUOFIA!
Challenge Ndigbo if u can, one Nigeria! we have come to lagos to stay, Go ask Awolowowowo y he backstabbed to make us nigerians.
Again, i dare u cave animals to challenge ndigbo in lagos, pls chase us away let see. Thunder locate all of u bastards. Mukina BAN me!
My friend go and sleep and stop eja/culating all over the forum .. Empty barrel
Omo ale jatijati undecided

6 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by maninmood(m): 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2012
hardbody:

I am almost certain I have more investments, pay more tax and more value to Lagos than you and your generations yet unborn can ever manage, and yes, I am Igbo, fwool. Is it not elementary that the law was made for all, [b]yorobbers[/b]inclusive? Why are you so dumb? I used to have a modicum of respect for you, now I know was always wrong

And you want sanity to be brought in on tribal bigotry?
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2012
hardbody:

Goggle Lagos and confirm that Epe is defined as environ and not Lagos, not that it matters to me, just to help you learn.

Bwahahahaha - it seems your brain is stuck in your ar.se!!

From Victoria Island down to Epe belongs to same people - waterside Ijebu!

That's our home!! grin
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by dabrake(m): 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2012
I thought it's the you-robber people who takes delight in defacing lagos. You-robber people are very dirty, arrogant, loud mouthed, disobedient, always trying to test the law, claiming made-in-aba connections and are mediocres.
I blame the igbos for giving fash the impetus to address them with disdain, the same people who campaign and supported him last year. I hope they are learning a lot from these past episodes
. They will rather add to the economy of an ofe mmanu 'emirate' than to the land of their kins men
shame.
bros tunde, continue with your gaddafism, power is transcient.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by AjanleKoko: 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2012
shymexx:

He's not arrogant, he's just trying to bring sanity to the place...

Lagos is too overcrowded and some of these people need to either go back to their village, or find a next destination within Nigeria...

We Lagosians have nowhere else except Lagos and we're tired of our city being called the dirtiest in the world...

Big ups to the governor!

I presume you're aware that the bulk of residents of the state are not indigenes. Yes. Those of us who pay taxes, property levies, even toll. We generate the revenues that you boast about, sir. The non-indigenes do.

Apart from Wale Tinubu, which other high-profile CEO of any corporation with a turnover of more than $100m, headquartered in Lagos, is an indigene of Lagos? I struggle to think of any other. If you list five, I am sure I can list 50 who are not. So be careful what you wish for. Non-indigenes have much more investment in this state than any indigene.
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by aryzgreat: 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
idowuswap: Igbos are senseless bcuz nigerian has taken them 4 slaves 4 donkey years bcuz of greediness we dont want thief 2 steal nigerian money.

OTU NNEGI IS SENSELESS! UGLY ADAKA! MGBEKE WITH TIGER-CLAW-FACE!

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Ndjones(m): 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
idowuswap: Igbos go and repair ur dirty state lagos does not suitable 4 u again cus igbos litter everywhere with firlty business.when agbarry OJUKWU has spoil ur state with war.with senseless aim.u peeps are now runing like goat 2 yoruba land.doing bad things killing.419.etc.eko oni baje ooo.igbo must goooooooo
O boy see English, this one too na Lagosian?

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
Governor Fashola's comment is as detribalized as it gets seeing as waves of "Immigrants" flow through to Lagos from rural areas in all corners of the country be it SE, SS, SW,MB and the north.

Now was that comment distasteful? Well...

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by abysirius(m): 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
seanet01: Ibos do you hear wetin Fash don said? If this law is not something you feel comfortable about please go back to your gully erosion ravaged biafra. There is no room for nonsense in Lagos. Am i clear?
I don't know u but I am sure u must be a fool. The law is for everybody to obey regardless of your tribe.
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by theripper: 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
seanet01: Ibos do you hear wetin Fash don said? If this law is not something you feel comfortable about please go back to your gully erosion ravaged biafra. There is no room for nonsense in Lagos. Am i clear?

Coming from a tribe wey dey cook ewedu with broom, mumu, type yoruba and clean together for lappy, make u see weda u no go see syntax error. Filth is inborn in yoruba man so is incest and r-a-pe and I am sure ur papa r-a-pe ur mama. Tell am to tell u true, same goes to any incestual tribal yoruba fcukk up in here. Thank God we now know where d most hide out for ritual hotspots dey. Mumu tins . Even if all other tribes leave, ur entire family filth and squalor reach cause plague.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Classicalman(m): 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2012
aryzgreat: all the you-robbers that are blabbing here "OTU NNEGI" MUKINA D WITCH of NL come and BAN ME. Guess u see how ur juju infested ugly ppl are turning this to anti-igbo. i know e dey pepper una how igbos are living large in lagos. Don't worry u can only talk but u cant do any thing. i feed ur agbero brothers, they offload my container at Alaba international market ojo every 2 weeks! i will not punish kehinde and kunle bc of u big mouth you-robbers of NL. U can only bark u cant bite. LAGOS NA WE GET AM. MAKE UNA NAK UNA BIG HEAD FOR OLUMA ROCK. AWON WERE! NDI Yoruba NDI ARA! I feed u animals with ur tiger-claw ugly faces, we have chased u lazy to mushin wia u can only pay for face-me-i -face u. UMU ANUOFIA!

Don't mind the anu mpamas. Each time i rise to counter an igbo hater, they ban me. Yet they don't ban the yorubbar aggressors. You are right. They only make noise and rant like monkeys locked in a cage. Who owns VGC? Who owns Lekki? Who owns most of the island? Igbos!!!!! The jealous niggers are in their Ajegunle slums cursing and wishing the abandoned property edict will be passed again so that they can swoop on our properties like scavenging vultures and hyenas. It ain't hapening people. Get a life and quit hating igbos. Get money.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by CyberG: 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2012
idowuswap: If igbos commot 4 lagos heeyyyy.armed robber go full nigerian.even cotonu.but we yorubas are very accommodating.cus we no want ungry 2 kill all igbos finished.well then chop lizard during war.

Big mistake! Stop this nonsensical talk. If Nigeria breaks up, there will be no time for useless prosecution of armed robbers. Whoever is a robber will be KILLED immediately even if the whole 20 M iboz become armed robbers. The recruitment for cops in the regions will be crazy: 6ft 2", war like, ready to kill, kitted to be killing machines of scummy criminals and bastar.dos. Yes, huge dogs trained only to kill criminals and they will be unleashed on any criminal of which 99.9% are iboz. The other .1% will be written off as collateral damage!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2012
AjanleKoko:
I presume you're aware that the bulk of residents of the state are not indigenes. Yes. Those of us who pay taxes, property levies, even toll. We generate the revenues that you boast about, sir. The non-indigenes do.

Apart from Wale Tinubu, which other high-profile CEO of any corporation with a turnover of more than $100m, headquartered in Lagos, is an indigene of Lagos? I struggle to think of any other. If you list five, I am sure I can list 50 who are not. So be careful what you wish for. Non-indigenes have much more investment in this state than any indigene.

I'll let Chief Negro_ntns answer this question...

However, I'm damn sure there are thousands of multi-billionaires of Lagos origin with companies in Lagos...

Deinde Fernandez is from Lagos... The Onirus, Shitta-beys, Oshodis, Bucknors, Taiwo Olowos etc...
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
aryzgreat:

OTU NNEGI IS SENSELESS! UGLY ADAKA! MGBEKE WITH
TIGER-CLAW-FACE!

Aryzgreat,pls stop posting pix of innocent yoruba women here.
Btw..those marks are not tiger claws,they look more like adidas stripes.
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by bumtos(m): 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
Mr Fashola, if you drive everybody to his/her villages pls, who is going to vote for your party again? Abi you think say nah only indigen voted for u? You are in power today rememba someone is coming tomorrow 2 be a governor of lagos state afta you might have left.
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by greggng: 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2012
I don't always comment on issues that are based on tribalism.However am compelled to say something on this one. The ibos had always wanted to be free from this bondage called Nigeria.I don't think fashola's statement is different from the views of most ibos. One day everyone go answer him papa name.The only thing binding Nigeria together is the oil.We know we are not one Nigeria.Things cannot continue this way forever.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2012
the_ripper:

Coming from a tribe wey dey cook ewedu with broom, mumu, type yoruba and clean together for lappy, make u see weda u no go see syntax error. Filth is inborn is yoruba man so is incest and rape and I am sure ur papa rape ur mama. Tell am to tell u true, same goes to any incestual tribal yoruba fcukk up in here. Thank God we now know where d most hide out for ritual hotspots dey. Mumu tins
OCHI ATO GBUO LA M! ABEG MAKE I GO SLEEP BEFORE UNA GO KILL ME WITH LAUGH FOR NAIRALAND! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today / 9 Ondo House Members Dissociate Themselves From Impeachnent Of Agboola Ajayi / Expert Faults Isa Pantami On 13 Million Cyberattacks During Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.