Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law (18589 Views)

Buhari As Ebenezer Obey Was Singing In Ogun (Photo) / I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi / “go Back To Your Village If You Cannot Obey New Traffic Laws” – Governor Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Policewoman(f): 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
shymexx: My city used to be beautiful, what went wrong?? shocked sad sad

We built this city, yo!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/632861_Around_Broad_Street_jpg1c8bae930b78de554f9274a052f4da58
If you like post all the pictures in your 900GB harddrive, that doesnt change the fact that lagos was once the capital of Nigeria. And dat even before the oil boom, proceeds from the other regions were used to build those structures by the British. Read your history books and quit fooling around.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by theripper: 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
Fashola meet lagos dirty and he go leave am dirty. U no fit change wetin dey person blood. Youruba and clean na oxymoron. Dem na mismatch. Fashola suppose sanitise him pple first, tell d need to clean dem hand wit soap after dem shit, tell dem to cover dem mouth if dem dey cook and tell majority of d onile and agberos to go learn work or go their village for ipetumodu, ogbomoso , all dos village wey dem dey do rituals for youruba land. U can't give wat u don't have. Lagos no fit neat wit dis generation of youruba pple. Dem tooooooooooooooo dirty.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 06, 2012
coogar:

lagos is a shyte-hole now - i dunno how there can be effective policing in that state with 16 million heads....i doubt there are up to 20,000 police officers in lagos and we expect the state to be crime free?

The population of Lagos should be more than 16million... Lagos would need more than 200,000 police officers to able to curb crime and for effective policing to happen in that place lol... However, can the state afford the wages of 200,000 police officers? Perhaps, that's why he's trying his best possible to make the place less attractive to scroungers...

London is doing the same in a more subtle way and the place is not even as congested as Lagos...
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by babestella: 11:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
That silly egba man, go and drink sewage, you are nothing but a silly goat. How many blocks does your illiterate father own in this Lagos, you are talking for fashola, you are a nincompoop. Guys take a walk inside ìsàlè eko and see where Lagosians live, go through the slums of apogbon, through adeniji adele, you'll be shocked. Yoruba style of building is face me I face you, the trend of comfortable apartments was started by those 'villagers' who could not understand why people should live in face me I face you. Ask your father if he ever built a 3 story of 3 bedroom flats. Animals. If you are showing us pictures, ok how many of those buildings are owned by Lagosians? Answer now. You show us pictures of high rises built by foreign corporations, government and missionaries and you are making noise as if your father built one. Common get out of NL, you are an slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 06, 2012
Policewoman: If you like post all the pictures in your 900GB harddrive, that doesnt change the fact that lagos was once the capital of Nigeria. And dat even before the oil boom, proceeds from the other regions were used to build those structures by the British. Read your history books and quit fooling around.

What proceeds from other regions?

Go take a nap! I don't know why you scroungers are so fixated on Lagos for crying out loud! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by dabrake(m): 12:01am On Nov 07, 2012
coogar:

beijing and tokyo are more congested than lagos? please furnish me with their population density.....there's no region more populated than lagos in the solar system! that there are 16 million people in lagos state is very abnormal - half of the state is covered by water and yet the state is the most populated in the whole of west africa! i do not see how lagos state government can cater for 16 million people - even obama would struggle to govern lagos with the number of people trooping in everyday....
i agree, lagos carry first for beijing and tokyo head
http://www.citymayors.com/statistics/largest-cities-density-125.html

but to say lagos is the most populated region in the world
http://www.citymayors.com/statistics/largest-cities-population-125.html
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Policewoman(f): 12:03am On Nov 07, 2012
babestella: That silly egba man, go and drink sewage, you are nothing but a silly goat. How many blocks does your illiterate father own in this Lagos, you are talking for fashola, you are a nincompoop. Guys take a walk inside ìsàlè eko and see where Lagosians live, go through the slums of apogbon, through adeniji adele, you'll be shocked. Yoruba style of building is face me I face you, the trend of comfortable apartments was started by those 'villagers' who could not understand why people should live in face me I face you. Ask your father if he ever built a 3 story of 3 bedroom flats. Animals. If you are showing us pictures, ok how many of those buildings are owned by Lagosians? Answer now. You show us pictures of high rises built by foreign corporations, government and missionaries and you are making noise as if your father built one. Common get out of NL, you are an slowpoke.
You also forgot to mention hardworking Nigerians like Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu who owned many buildings in those days. Let the shytmex continue living in a fool's paradise.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by coogar: 12:03am On Nov 07, 2012
shymexx:
The population of Lagos should be more than 16million... Lagos would need more than 200,000 police officers to able to curb crime and for effective policing to happen in that place lol... However, can the state afford the wages of 200,000 police officers? Perhaps, that's why he's trying his best possible to make the place less attractive to scroungers...

someone even said it could be up to 18 million......

London is doing the same in a more subtle way and the place is not even as congested as Lagos...

thank you very much.....
that's the example fashola should follow - the whole lagos island should be a congestion zone.....anyone driving to those places during the day should pay........if fashola makes lagos too expensive to reside in, the undesirables would soon give up and flee to their villages!

dabrake:
i agree, lagos carry first for beijing and tokyo head
http://www.citymayors.com/statistics/largest-cities-density-125.html

but to say lagos is the most populated region in the world
http://www.citymayors.com/statistics/largest-cities-population-125.html

we both know the data up there is full of lies - they had lagos listed as 8 million population! lagos has about 18 million people......if you do the math with the small land size then lagos should be the most populated area on the planet!
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by kingsceemark(m): 12:06am On Nov 07, 2012
seanet01: Ibos do you hear wetin Fash don said? If this law is not something you feel comfortable about please go back to your gully erosion ravaged biafra. There is no room for nonsense in Lagos. Am i clear?
SON of thousand fathers, stup1d son of skin bleacher. Jobless 1diot, son of fat smelling azz. Who get time 4 dat monkey looking criminal who called himself FASHOLA? his days are numbered.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Policewoman(f): 12:06am On Nov 07, 2012
coogar:

thank you very much.....
that's the example fashola should follow - the whole lagos island should be a congestion zone.....anyone driving to those places during the day should pay........if fashola makes lagos too expensive to reside in, the undesirables would soon give up and flee to their villages!
Gbam!!! That's just the solution.
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 07, 2012
Eko o ni baje. O ba je ti!
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 07, 2012
coogar:

thank you very much.....

we both know the data up there is full of lies - they had lagos listed as 8 million population! lagos has about 18 million people......if you do the math with the small land size then lagos should be the most populated area on the planet!

Do you honestly think the same Nigerians crying about toll fees would pay congestion charges? grin

Nigerians don't like paying for anything!
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by aryzgreat: 12:15am On Nov 07, 2012
babestella: That silly egba man, go and drink sewage, you are nothing but a silly goat. How many blocks does your illiterate father own in this Lagos, you are talking for fashola, you are a nincompoop. Guys take a walk inside ìsàlè eko and see where Lagosians live, go through the slums of apogbon, through adeniji adele, you'll be shocked. Yoruba style of building is face me I face you, the trend of comfortable apartments was started by those 'villagers' who could not understand why people should live in face me I face you. Ask your father if he ever built a 3 story of 3 bedroom flats. Animals. If you are showing us pictures, ok how many of those buildings are owned by Lagosians? Answer now. You show us pictures of high rises built by foreign corporations, government and missionaries and you are making noise as if your father built one. Common get out of NL, you are an slowpoke.

my dear, you-robber jealousy is on display here! hahahahahaha i cant bt keep laughing at them. the mumu dat was posting colonial buildings and claiming to be built by lagosians, i wonder y the you-robber didnt replicate that in ibadan? d dirty headquarter of Nig with with rusted corrugated zinc everywia like animal houses.

We know who built lagos as former capital, even the colonial structures are still there in ikoyi, go to ikoyi, all the streets and most buildings are named after the colonial masters like lugard, jeferson, boudillon roads etc. In characteristic you-robber style of claiming SOPHISTICATED, they want to claim lagos was built by them. Pls y is ibadan the capital of western nigeria not like lagos? you-robber pigs answer me

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by AjanleKoko: 12:18am On Nov 07, 2012
coogar:

thank you very much.....

That scenario would actually be interesting sha.
Imagine if all of the poor non-Lagosians had to flee Lagos due to costs. Guess what would happen grin

Those of us non-indigenes who are well-off enough to remain here, who own businesses and hold down top jobs, who own property in the niche areas of Lagos, would likely have to hire the Isale-Eko people as our drivers, cooks, maids, security guards, etc.

Since our poor fellow non-indigenes woulda had to relocate. I mean, the hired help has to come from somewhere, no? And the poor inhabitants of Jankara, Ereko, Sandgrouse, etc, have to earn a living. Fashola will likely not put them on a welfare system, or will he? cool I'm betting he'll cut them loose, and, surprise surprise, they have nowhere to go!

Apart from the odd Da Rocha, Fernandez, Shitta-Bey, and worreva, there are very few well-off Lagos indigenes. So, shall we go figure? grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by coogar: 12:18am On Nov 07, 2012
shymexx:

Do you honestly think the same Nigerians crying about toll fees would pay congestion charges? grin

Nigerians don't like paying for anything!

they would pay up - they have been paying the lekki tolls cheerfully....the ones who cannot cope have since moved out of there......places like lagos should be far more expensive to stay than the other parts of nigeria!

AjanleKoko:
That scenario would actually be interesting sha.
Imagine if all of the poor non-Lagosians had to flee Lagos due to costs. Guess what would happen grin

that's the way it is - go to belgravia or kessington, the russian mob, the arabs, the bourgeois have taken over and the real englishmen have been forced to move to essex and the countryside......

Those of us non-indigenes who are well-off enough to remain here, who own businesses and hold down top jobs, who own property in the niche areas of Lagos, would have to hire the Isale-Eko people as our drivers, cooks, maids, security guards, etc. Since our poor fellow non-indigenes woulda had to relocate. I mean, the hired help has to come from somewhere, no? And the poor inhabitants of Jankara, Ereko, Sandgrouse, etc, have to earn a living. Fashola will likely not put them on a welfare system, or will he? cool

let them work for the rich people - it would inspire them to train their own kids to hold down good jobs in the future as well. hiring those people would be expensive as well - artisan jobs are pricey in the developed world so the relationship would be perfectly symbiotic........if you cannot afford it, paint your house yourself - what the west refer to as DIY!

Apart from the odd Da Rocha, Fernandez, Shitta-Bey, and worreva, there are very few well-off Lagos indigenes. So, shall we go figure? grin

there are plenty of them - they are just relatively unknown. the ojoras, eleganzas, onirus, etc are well to do lagosians.......someway somehow, the state government would find a balance..........lagos would become florida where citizens of the other states would save up 2 yrs wages so they can visit for a week.......
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by thelastPope(m): 12:18am On Nov 07, 2012
The stup1dity of the Fashola talk is that cities of the world are no longer developed along tribal lines and will never be anymore. Even the most conservative countries like china and iran are begining to open their borders to foreigners from all over the world to interact and participate in building those cities. No one is spewing this kind of tribal drivel anymore in the world. Fashola sounds like a guy from 1945. Tribal or racial profiling is in the dumps of history and am amazed that a so called enlithened lawyer is deep in it in 2012. How does he know which ethnic group is making lagos dirty or bad. Is he going to pursue the many Lagos indigenes in Mushin, Igando, Yaba, Ikorodu, Badagry and other places that are as dirty as can be? Where did he carry out the survey to find out if Lagos is being messed up by non lagos indigenes?

How many Lagos indigenes have money to setup businesses in Lagos and pay taxes? What is the population of Lagos state indigenes living in Lagos?

In th last elections, total votes cast was around 1.8 million. If Lagos is around 9 million (using the census figures because Lagos is probably around 15 million) it means around a fifth of Lagosians came out. From the turn out, even if we assume that half of those are Lagos indigenes, which is definitely not, It still means that the Lagos indigines cannot account for a tenth of lagos population. so how come he thinks Lagos is run or dominated by non indigenes. It is all very funny the way he reasons like a real unintelligent guy. Lagos is what you call a metropolitan city. A city that has long lost its tribal or indigene status and composition and that cannot be reversed even if Nigeria were to fight another war, it wouldnt change. Just like New York, Joburg, Accra and many other metropolitan cities around the world. So when I hear some of you making your foolish statement like you do, it makes me laugh out loud. It is a very ignorant way to think. The world is not going backwards. It is going forwards. Composition and domination of metropolitan cities like Lagos will never ever be dertermined by tribalism. It will be determined by hard work and ability to harness the opportunities therein. Dangote is the richest man in Lagos controlling almost the whole Lagos port. Oya, go and drive him away now! Foolish thinking. You should be harnesing the human capacity and resources to build a better place instead of promoting tribalism and ethnic profiling. very sad!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 07, 2012
val_dubem: Dis yo!-robber pple self, nothing good has ever come out of this tribe (except for nairaland; I doubt if seun has ever in his life visited dat cursed place called Yoruba land).

Spineless cowards! Cursed be ye unto ur generations!(To all Ibo haters)

Cursed be to your entire lineage and your generation yet unborn, olosi oloriburuku ajekuta mo mumi.
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by talkout1: 12:21am On Nov 07, 2012
Fatdon:

www.channelstv.com/home/2012/11/06/stay-in-your-village-if-you-cant-obey-our-traffic-law-fashola/
gov. fashola, is not jst talk 2 d ibos or d hausa only. But 2 all those that are visitor 2 lagos state, the nor-indegen's.... Be it ibo,hausa and the yoruba's.
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 07, 2012
It is disheartening to see what is happening here in NL.Every comments, suggestions ended up in tribal tussle. We arent a mixed race nation yet we seem not to like one another. Human beings are complex. It isnt good to wash our dirty linens outside. I plead with fellow Nairalanders to please desist from making derogatory statements and stop being tribalistic.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Hardfact: 12:22am On Nov 07, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Deinde Fernandez owns which company headquartered in Lagos again?
Onirus, land-sellers? Shitta-Beys, retired politicians? Who are the Bucknors? Just names. Owambe party-going folk. That's how an Iragbiji man like Jagaban could pocket them all. tongue

Let me ask the question again for more clarity. Which Lagosian is CEO of any company with an annual turnover of more than $500m, headquartered in Lagos, and paying taxes to Lagos? How many are they compared to non-Lagosians?
Just cant stop loving opinions of few sane minds like Aj still left on nairaland.
With the awkward manner many of us look at national issues as this, one is left wondering if any hope in our younger ones.
Lagos is one state that has the semblance of that Nigerianness going by the mix of tribes/diversity. For people to be commenting simply based on tribal sentiments like we normally chose to do simply exposes how backward we still are.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by ABUGEORGE(m): 12:26am On Nov 07, 2012
This was d same thing i was tellin my guy in canada dat our govt are porous, imagine governor makin such comment and here are u people supportin rubbish. Wat is tribe, naija tribe will destroy so many things if u people dont go and learn to be united. Yoruba are u people clean than igbo, lagos is a no man's land but d way our govt are inflictin pains on d poor is very bad, after una go say president jonathan no good, wat makes d difference between both. For governor to make dis utterance is very wrong. All fingers are not equal, remember we all travel from our village to go out and seek for greener pasture. Our govt nowadays are not doing or helpin d people
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by uyiekpenm(f): 12:29am On Nov 07, 2012
I have read all the comments here and I can only conclude that the so called yorubas are all hopeless.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by igboboy1(m): 12:30am On Nov 07, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Fashola should talk less and DEPORT more especially those ibos and almajiris defacing lagos state ! angry
HE would only that he is Yoruba and thus a descendant of Nigeria's first COWARD tribe...in other words im no get liver

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Blueboy0402: 12:31am On Nov 07, 2012
Some people on nairaland will not cease to amaze me. Fashola only made a statement without mentioning any tribe but some short-sighted tribal bigot with myopic view have already started exhibiting their poor state of mental reasoning. Someone even went further to say 70% of okada riders in Lagos are Igbos (only God knows the source of this info). Yet if the Igbos say they own Lagos it is this same chap that will come out to spew thrash from his venom infested mouth.

Now I know that there is an increase in the decimation of people who reason rationally in nairaland. I pray it doesn't get worse than this.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by babestella: 12:31am On Nov 07, 2012
Now this is a fact, Lagosians have sold out all their lands. Check it out and see for yourself and they are still selling. They simply have no where to live other than in the slums of ìsàlè eko, adele, mushin, igando, itire, etc. the game is to pursue other tribes so they can take over their properties.
In Lagos now, if you want to built a house, depending on the area and ómó oniles, you'll pay not less than 150k for foundation, another 150k for every decking you do, then 150k for roofing, all these is paid by non lagosians o. This is paid before you do anything, and when you ask them they tell you they have no other land to sell, that is why they are asking for all this money. Now what is the cause, joblessness, idleness. Young Lagosians wake up in the morning, lazing about doing nothing only depend on selling land. Well, I think they have sold out their state, they should be the ones to pack out. If Lagosians think they can intimidate non Lagosians to abandon that properties an leave Lagos, it will not work. Lagosians who have sold out their land should relocate to Mowè, Abeokuta etc. I know a lot of guys who work in Lagos but live in Ibadan. Lol lol lol. Abeg, don't cry after the milk is spilt.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by coogar: 12:33am On Nov 07, 2012
ABU GEORGE: This was d same thing i was tellin my guy in canada dat our govt are porous, imagine governor makin such comment and here are u people supportin rubbish. Wat is tribe, naija tribe will destroy so many things if u people dont go and learn to be united. Yoruba are u people clean than igbo, lagos is a no man's land but d way our govt are inflictin pains on d poor is very bad, after una go say president jonathan no good, wat makes d difference between both. For governor to make dis utterance is very wrong. All fingers are not equal, remember we all travel from our village to go out and seek for greener pasture. Our govt nowadays are not doing or helpin d people

what do you mean by lagos is a no man's land? only illiterates talk that way.....go to abuja, a territory carved out of few states and say its a no man's land. a state with a governor and commissioners plus a traditional ruler is a no man's land? you mean lagos does not have it's own indigenous people and some undesirables are making life difficult for the sons of the soil? don't say this in public abeg, you could get punched in the face......

for feck's sake - what is the meaning of lagos is no man's land?

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by igboboy1(m): 12:34am On Nov 07, 2012
I see Yoruba people saying that fashola should make it hard to live in lagos by making it expensive...What a paradox cos we all know that most poor people in lagos are Yorubas....hmm so which village we go carry dem go?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by takedat(m): 12:34am On Nov 07, 2012
thelastPope: The stup1dity of the Fashola talk is that cities of the world are no longer developed along tribal lines and will never be anymore. Even the most conservative countries like china and iran are begining to open their borders to foreigners from all over the world to interact and participate in building those cities. No one is spewing this kind of tribal drivel anymore in the world. Fashola sounds like a guy from 1945. Tribal or racial profiling is in the dumps of history and am amazed that a so called enlithened lawyer is deep in it in 2012. How does he know which ethnic group is making lagos dirty or bad. Is he going to pursue the many Lagos indigenes in Mushin, Igando, Yaba, Ikorodu, Badagry and other places that are as dirty as can be? Where did he carry out the survey to find out if Lagos is being messed up by non lagos indigenes?

How many Lagos indigenes have money to setup businesses in Lagos and pay taxes? What is the population of Lagos state indigenes living in Lagos?

In th last elections, total votes cast was around 1.8 million. If Lagos is around 9 million (using the census figures because Lagos is probably around 15 million) it means around a fifth of Lagosians came out. From the turn out, even if we assume that half of those are Lagos indigenes, which is definitely not, It still means that the Lagos indigines cannot account for a tenth of lagos population. so how come he thinks Lagos is run or dominated by non indigenes. It is all very funny the way he reasons like a real unintelligent guy. Lagos is what you call a metropolitan city. A city that has long lost its tribal or indigene status and composition and that cannot be reversed even if Nigeria were to fight another war, it wouldnt change. Just like New York, Joburg, Accra and many other metropolitan cities around the world. So when I hear some of you making your foolish statement like you do, it makes me laugh out loud. It is a very ignorant way to think. The world is not going backwards. It is going forwards. Composition and domination of metropolitan cities like Lagos will never ever be dertermined by tribalism. It will be determined by hard work and ability to harness the opportunities therein. Dangote is the richest man in Lagos controlling almost the whole Lagos port. Ota, go and drive him away now! Foolish thinking. You should be harnesing the human capacity and resources to build a better place instead of promoting tribalism and ethnic profiling. very sad!
Did Fashola mention any tribe? His statement was directed at all tribes including the Yoruba's. Should Fashola bear the burden of other state governments who has failed to develop their states? Quit being a jester

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by AjanleKoko: 12:34am On Nov 07, 2012
coogar:

there are plenty of them - they are just relatively unknown. the ojoras, eleganzas, onirus, etc are well to do lagosians.......someway somehow, the state government would find a balance..........lagos would become florida where citizens of the other states would save up 2 yrs wages so they can visit for a week.......

Onirus have sold all their land to non-indigenes of Lagos.
Who knows, they could get kicked out in 20 years grin

And Okoya (eleganza) is very well-confirmed broke. Owing several banks for decades in fact.
Eleganza has closed down since the late 90s. Even the ball-point ben business has tanked.
Only a matter of time for our man grin
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by kingsceemark(m): 12:34am On Nov 07, 2012
Table Leg :
Anyone not happy should pack their flipping backs and head back to their villages ....
Lagos is not for every Emeka, Yaro and Iyanya!!!
Lagos is on the verge of exploding because of the uncontrolled migration ... They are trying to inject sanity and exert some control over things, and some foooools are complaining ...
If you are not satisfied with the conditions, vamoose! It is not by force ...
Lagosians own Lagos!!! PERIOD
YOU won hunger 2 kill you? Jobless 1diot like you. Who play draft 4rm morning 2 night. Useless tribe who put all dem hope on house and shop rent 2 survive.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by bola4dprec(m): 12:35am On Nov 07, 2012
Haven carefully study the submission of Mr Fashola (thug) who violated the constitutional provision of section 214 of 1999, 2011 amended, indirected created state police for personal reasons. Haven not respect other Nigerian from other state residing in Lagos, I am of the view that we need to abolish certificate of origin for certificate of residence in order to maintain the slogan one Nigeria with aid of constitution preamble (WE THE PEOPLE of the Federal Republic
of Nigeria: HAVING firmly and solemnly resolved: TO LIVE in unity and harmony as one indivisible and indissoluble Sovereign Nation under God dedicated to the promotion of inter-African solidarity, world peace, international co-operation and understanding:
AND TO PROVIDE for a Constitution for
the purpose of promoting the good
government and welfare of all persons in our country on the principles of
Freedom, Equality and Justice, and for
the purpose of consolidating the Unity of our people). Fashola issue should be seen as another means of disintegrated method I hate him 'Fashola' is Lagos law above Nigeria constitution ?
I pledge my support for Biafra why all these strange law ?
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by coogar: 12:39am On Nov 07, 2012
AjanleKoko:
Onirus have sold all their land to non-indigenes of Lagos.
Who knows, they could get kicked out in 20 years grin

i refuse to believe this - sold all their lands or rented them out?

And Okoya (eleganza) is very well-confirmed broke. Owing several banks for decades in fact. Eleganza has closed down since the late 90s. Even the ball-point ben business has tanked. Only a matter of time for our man grin

i refuse to believe eleganza is broke too - he's a board of director in top conglomerates in nigeria - every annual general meeting means this dude nets about 30 million bucks....multiply that by the number of companies he bosses and you would have a brief idea on how these boys are smiling.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Senator Saraki Submits Nomination Forms (Pictures) / Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture / 2023: Bukola Saraki Meets Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.