Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election (36535 Views)

Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers / Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2012
@Joagbaje:

Will the devil come to a christian and say that he is the devil? Probably Nah. He will come acting like Jesus Christ, probably offer bread to him, and when the christian turns his back, the devil will bring out his machete, slaughter him to pieces and gather the body parts for ritual. grin grin grin

That's how dangerous these false teachers and prophets are and you should stop defending them if you're not one of them.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Joagbaje(m): 12:59am On Nov 11, 2012
uhonmora:
Even devils believe in the lordship of Jesus and are filled with the spirit of the 'gjost'.

. Show me where this Errorneous teaching of yours is in the bible?

Where does the bible say devils believe in the lordship of Jesus ?

uhonmora:
(KJV)Luke 4:41
And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God .

Where' did devils call Jesus "lord"

(KJV)James 2:19
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble

Where did you get it in the bible your false teaching that devils call Jesus lord? Simple. If it doesn't exist . Simply say "I WAS WRONG"

Repent and stop defending false teachers.

You are the only false teacher I'm seeing here except you're able to quote where you got that teaching of yours from in the bible. If the devils can confess Jesus as lord they won't be devils any longer. Do you know what it means for devils to confess Jesus as their lord.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 11, 2012
^^^@Joagbaje, when will you admit that you are wrong & stop defending false prophecies huh? *Smh for you*

All the scriptures that were quoted for you weren't enough evidences?

Scripture says:

Matthew 7:22-23 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Please I beg you, stop defending these charlatans and false prophets and shame the devil! Or are you a member of their church?
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 11, 2012
Joagbaje:

Where did you get it in the bible your false teaching that devils call Jesus lord? Simple. If it doesn't exist . Simply say "I WAS WRONG"

You are the only false teacher I'm seeing here except you're able to quote where you got that teaching of yours from in the bible. If the devils can confess Jesus as lord they won't be devils any longer. Do you know what it means for devils to confess Jesus as their lord.

lol. hypocrite. You do not show people the exact Scripture where Jesus or the apostles asked or demanded the tithe from christians and say that defaulters are robbers and cursed, but you want me to show you where the devil said Jesus is lord?.

here's what the scriptures teach:

(KJV)2 Corinthians 11:14-15
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. [15] Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

See? calling Jesus lord is even a trivial thing for them. They will do more than that.

They will prophesy in his name saying that they heard from the lord, do miracles in his name, baptize in his name, teach wonderful messages in his name, heal people in his name, collect tithes in his name, purchase private jets in his name, lead millions of people in his name and do all sorts of wonderful works in his name, all to try to deceive the elect.

Joagbaje: Do you know what it means for devils to confess Jesus as their lord.

It means absolutely nothing...

Listen to the words of Jesus here:

(KJV)Matthew 7:21-23
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. [22] Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? [23] And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

See? even the ones who confess Jesus as their lord and begin to cast out other devils in the name of Jesus are still not to be trusted.

You still want us to believe every preacher or prophet who says Jesus is Lord?

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 11, 2012
Joagbaje:

James 2:19.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by PastorKun(m): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2012
uhonmora:

You are right. False prophets don't belong to Christ and they are not part of his body. They pretend to be part of his body but inwardly are ravening beasts with eyes lusting for private jets and other worldly pleasures, tithe collectors and oppressors of the poor, 'slappers' of children e.t.c ;

and this is what we were constantly warned about in these verses:

2 Peter 2:1
Matthew 7:15
Matthew 24:24
1 John 4:1

We should even be more aware of the ones who will cast out devils in the lord's name, prophesy in the Lord's name and perform miracles in the lord's name to deceive the very elect:
Matthew 7:22-23.

How come you quote scriptures so much and do not know these basic things?

Are you also pretending to be part of his body?

This is a TKO
1,000,000 likes smiley
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by PastorKun(m): 8:16am On Nov 11, 2012
^^^
Or better still e-knock out grin
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Joagbaje(m): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2012
uhonmora:
lol. hypocrite.

You dont have turn it into insult just because , youre boxed into a corner. Dont worry.I won't insult you back

You do not show people the exact Scripture where Jesus or the apostles asked or demanded the tithe from christians

I give exact scripture for truths I teach.

and say that defaulters are robbers and cursed,

Thats anorher lie. I didn't say so.

but you want me to show you where the devil said Jesus is lord?.

(KJV)2 Corinthians 11:14-15
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. [15] Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

These are two different things . Devils are not human beings. But spirit brings called demons .Where did you get the heresy that demons or devils call Jesus "LORD" .
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2012
Joagbaje:

You dont have turn it into insult just because , youre boxed into a corner. Dont worry.I won't insult you back.

I give exact scripture for truths I teach.

Thats anorher lie. I didn't say so.

These are two different things . Devils are not human beings. But spirit brings called demons .Where did you get the heresy that demons or devils call Jesus "LORD" .

Lol. You know another characteristic of false teachers and prophets?

They will never admit that they are wrong (even on the tiniest matters) when they have been reproved with words plainly written in the scriptures.

I mean, it's okay to be wrong...and be willing to accept correction and rebuke (Heb 12:5-10, Gal 2:9-13).

But you? You are the type who will want to kiss Jesus, and later turn around to crucify him. You will not accept rebuke, neither are you willing to accept correction.
And you are the perfect example of thorns not being able to produce grapes.

I do not have time for your janglings.

Go on deceiving and being deceived...

or repent and follow the Jesus you call lord.

It's your choice.

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Joagbaje(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2012
uhonmora:

They will never admit that they are wrong (even on the tiniest matters) when they have been reproved with words plainly written in the scriptures.

That's just your description here cool

I mean, it's okay to be wrong...and be willing to accept correction and rebuke.

So why don't you simply admit your error?]
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Image123(m): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2012
but come oh guys, can we be careful with these pharisaic crucifixions? Would these peeps be original prophets IF their predictions were right? Is tb an original for predicting football scores correctly or incorrectly? Are we in the new testament yet?
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 16, 2013
This just reminds me of Nigerian pastors contesting election.Each saying God told DIFFERENT PEOPLE to contest for THE SAME POST and that they will all WIN.HOW? .Keep lying in the name of GOD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun / Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot / Pastor Augustina Drumgbe 'Oyegeyege' Dies During Child Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.