Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election (36539 Views)

Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers / Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2012
debosky:

Thanks for clarifying.

You are welcome, anytime.

debosky:
As for the latter - no I don't, Christians live everywhere and so will be taken to be with Christ from everywhere.

Agreed.

debosky:
Personally, I'm less concerned about the election of the POTUS and more concerned about rapture. The prophecy sounds like it's only for those in the US, hence my question. Can you clarify this area or not?

If you look at the prophesy closely you will observe that it was a question and answer dialogue where the receipient (sister) asked specific questions from our Lord Jesus Christ. I will be highlighting the questions on the said quotes here for clarification. Questions where asked about events happening in the U.S. and answers where given accordingly.

grace5:

[size=13pt]YOUR LORD JESUS SPEAKS .

Oh, Lord, people are not getting the soon sudden destruction and rapture message. Do you have words regarding this message?

Yes, my daughter, I have words. The people do not get it because they have their heads in the sand. They don’t want to take their heads out because then they would have to look around and see that things aren’t right in the world and they are never going to be because there is an antichrist system being set in place. Everything is there, it is just waiting to happen.

The people believe they are going to get Obama out of office and put Romney in. Do you have words regarding this line of thinking?

The people have always put their faith and trust in what they see and in what they believe they can do. This is no different. They believe they are going to get Obama out and put Romney in and all will be okay but this is not true. Obama will have a higher trump card than Romney. Whatever hand Romney plays Obama, by hook or crook, will come up with a higher point hand and win the game. This will cause destruction and death in the land.

What about the rapture, Lord? I know we can’t know the day or time. What do you have to say?

The rapture is right around the corner. The people have been warned and better be ready. So few are ready, though. They shun the message and fight it because they don’t want to change their lifestyle to accommodate for the rapture.

What is going to happen when the Bride is removed from the earth in the rapture?

There will be sudden destruction, a nuclear event, a solicited one will occur in the U.S. at the time of the rapture. This is what will elicit the rapture. I will not allow my Bride to be radiated or destroyed. She is Mine. I paid a high price on the cross for her and laid down my life for her. I will not allow evil men and an evil system to harm her in any way.

What will this mean for those left behind?

Those left behind will be the sorriest people on this earth. There will be great moans and groans and weeping sweeping across the earth. The earth will be in ruins because of multiple nuclear reactions across the globe, not only in the U.S. but all across the globe. The people will realize something very evil has happened. Marshall Law will be ushered in quickly to control the people because of widespread looting, robbery, and crime. People will be attacked and robbed on the streets, in their yards and in their homes. No one will be safe. There will be widespread hunger and lack of drinking water. People will become desperate and like wild animals. The world has never seen the evil that will be unleashed when the Bride is taken.

Is there a way for those left behind to be saved?

Yes, they must profess their faith in Me to authorities and refuse the RFID health care chip in their hand or forehead. They will then be arrested, tortured in FEMA camps and beheaded. These children will arrive in heaven in glory for they refused the mark of the beast, the health care chip. I will give them each a crown with jewels for their martyrdom
.[/size]

[b]
Verses I am including to go with the Lord’s words:
1 Thes. 5:1-3 NKJV ‘But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. For when they say, "Peace and safety!" then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.’
Prov. 28:26 NIV “Those who trust in themselves are fools, but those who walk in wisdom are kept safe.”
Mark 13:32-33 NIV "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come.
Revelation 20:4 NIV “I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands.[/b]
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Image123(m): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2012
stop fighting over Obama oh, David and Ola. oya sorry ehn my brothers please for Christ sake.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by kachy: 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2012
I actually expected a comment from Benny Hinn in this post,but guess what,there waas none. So how come he was then crucified for another man's comments. It very unfair to include and label him as a false prophet simply because he was present when Pat Robertson made the statement and besides that, you also wrote his name first in your heading.That is cruel. You're probably looking for cheap publicity. Now you have it. Mtchew.....
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by plendil: 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
Whether we belive it or not, like it or not, those two have touched more lives than all the contributors running thier mouth on this thread ever have.

No, I don't have a probelm with OP coming out with this information. Indeed the intention is to warn the less conscentious among us to take heed. Fair enough.

It is the ''ehen we don catch am'' mentality reeking from the post of the 'judges' that is very unfortunate, very destrcutive and serves no purpose. A tone of sobreity and sorrow would be more appropriate, IMO. The fall (as alleged) of a man of God is nothing to gloat about. Please lets stop it.

So what next? Who are then the true prophets out there? cry cry cry
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2012
plendil: Whether we belive it or not, like it or not, those two have touched more lives than all the contributors running thier mouth on this thread ever have.

No, I don't have a probelm with OP coming out with this information. Indeed the intention is to warn the less conscentious among us to take heed. Fair enough.

It is the ''ehen we don catch am'' mentality reeking from the post of the 'judges' that is very unfortunate, very destrcutive and serves no purpose. A tone of sobreity and sorrow would be more appropriate, IMO. The fall (as alleged) of a man of God is nothing to gloat about. Please lets stop it.

So what next? Who are then the true prophets out there? cry cry cry

Yawn. Sharaap just sharaap. Cant you just admit that Pat Robertson is a fraud. All these your mental gymnastics aint fooling anyone.

[img]http://1.bp..com/_t6Mma855JJQ/TNXKFK-eLpI/AAAAAAAABHc/jzcSTYbyjFA/s1600/tumblr_lbdkznWMml1qepmmto1_500.png[/img]
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 09, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

I'm sorry to have fed you with food meant for the children of God. My mistake.

"Give not that which is holy to the dogs, neither cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you." -- Matthew 7:6

you remind me so much of the pharisees. full of spiritual arrogance and empty of the true fruits of repentance.
Continue with your false "prophecies". Shebi na you sabi bible pass.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 09, 2012
Yes, they must profess their faith in Me to authorities and refuse the RFID health care chip in their hand or forehead. They will then be arrested, tortured in FEMA camps and beheaded. These children will arrive in heaven in glory for they refused the mark of the beast, the health care chip. I will give them each a crown with jewels for their martyrdom.

and i suppose those who live in Oman are not a part of this prophecy since they have no FEMA and no healthcare law right?

The cognitive dissonance of these folks who just unprayerfully spew nonsense in the name of "Gawd" is astounding.

when you see so-called christians begin to puff themselves up over "prophecies", it is time to disavow these children of Simon the sorcerer. The prophecy on the rapture is clear in Matthew 25 and the entire book of Revelations.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 09, 2012
davidylan:

you remind me so much of the pharisees. full of spiritual arrogance and empty of the true fruits of repentance.
Continue with your false "prophecies". Shebi na you sabi bible pass.

Why are you complaining? When you put the bible as the true word of god, you create fools like Olaadegbu that will take it fundamentally and star spouting nonsense.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by God2man(m): 7:18am On Nov 09, 2012
Let's take it easy on these men of God because we were not there when God called them. They make mistakes. Yes, of course, you don't expect them to be 100 percent perfect, if you do, then you will be making serious mistakes. The Bible says: looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. Most importantly, men of God need our prayers more than labelling them a false prophet which they are not.

Unfulfilled prophecies abound in the Bible, God told hezekiah that he will die, but hezekiah prayed and wept before the Lord for a reversal and the same God gave him 15 more years. The truth is the manifestation of divine prophecies are not automatic, atimes, it takes time, at other time, the reverse may be the case. They are all subject to the various factors. In my own opinion, i mean the US election, there was a possibilty for Romney to emerge as the winner of the election. Unfortunately, something mysterious happened along the line that changed the movement, probably due to his own fault or due to the disruption caused by the hurricane sandy that created an obstacle for his last campaign to hold. Only God can unravel the mysteries.

Those men of God could be right, let's be objective in whatever we are saying. Let's take it easy.

Calling them a false prophet is too degrading. What do we gain? Nothing. Does it edify anybody? No. Then whyy are we criticizing them. I read two different books by two different men of God, one gave a not too good historical background of a man of God, the other one countered the statement. Now, is it good for me to come to the internet and start calling them liars? No! If i do that, it shows that i am not mature, i consider their imperfection as normal thing to be expected from a man made with clay.

Whenever we are criticizing men of God on this forum, let's try to examine ourselves first before criticizing them. As i always say on this forum, what goes round comes around.

God bless you all.
God2man.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Goshen360(m): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2012
God2man,

I will respond to you in details when I wake up.....say in 3-4 hours from now. Expect my reply to you in details, line by line. Okay.

God2man: Let's take it easy on these men of God because we were not there when God called them. They make mistakes. Yes, of course, you don't expect them to be 100 percent perfect, if you do, then you will be making serious mistakes. The Bible says: looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. Most importantly, men of God need our prayers more than labelling them a false prophet which they are not.

Unfulfilled prophecies abound in the Bible, God told hezekiah that he will die, but hezekiah prayed and wept before the Lord for a reversal and the same God gave him 15 more years. The truth is the manifestation of divine prophecies are not automatic, atimes, it takes time, at other time, the reverse may be the case. They are all subject to the various factors. In my own opinion, i mean the US election, there was a possibilty for Romney to emerge as the winner of the election. Unfortunately, something mysterious happened along the line that changed the movement, probably due to his own fault or due to the disruption caused by the hurricane sandy that created an obstacle for his last campaign to hold. Only God can unravel the mysteries.

Those men of God could be right, let's be objective in whatever we are saying. Let's take it easy.

Calling them a false prophet is too degrading. What do we gain? Nothing. Does it edify anybody? No. Then whyy are we criticizing them. I read two different books by two different men of God, one gave a not too good historical background of a man of God, the other one countered the statement. Now, is it good for me to come to the internet and start calling them liars? No! If i do that, it shows that i am not mature, i consider their imperfection as normal thing to be expected from a man made with clay.

Whenever we are criticizing men of God on this forum, let's try to examine ourselves first before criticizing them. As i always say on this forum, what goes round comes around.

God bless you all.
God2man.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by jemmies: 8:30am On Nov 09, 2012
i think men of God this days should learn to seek God diligently,the question now is was the prophecy given to pass on to the people or he did that out of his own disgression

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:58am On Nov 09, 2012
Image123:

stop fighting over Obama oh, David and Ola. oya sorry ehn my brothers please for Christ sake.

Why would I start fighting with dafidi over Obama? I don't even think we share the same values to begin with not to talk of whether I think he is still a Christian. He obviously worships and idolise his intellect just as he worships Obama and this to me is idolatory. The least I can do for him is to pray for his salvation.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
Joagbaje:

Give biblical reason. And also ask yourself . Does he Belive in the lordship of Jesus ? Does he have the INFILLING of the holygjost.

Try again

lol. Even devils believe in the lordship of Jesus and are filled with the spirit of the 'gjost'.

Jesus said among those who call him Lord, Lord, have we not done so, so and so in your name, many will be thrown on private jets to hell.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Goshen360(m): 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2012
God2man:

God bless you all.
God2man.

This is the most annoying part of your post my brother. Are you telling the whole world that the same God that told Robertson that Romney will emerge as the winner of the U.S Presidential election doesn't even know there will be huricane? Besides, the most affected states in the hurricane is New York and New Jersey. You seems not to understand the gravity of the "falsehood". Also, there was another video that the same Robertson made the proclamation in January 2012 only for him to be more specific in October.

Again, you compared this event of election to that of King Hezekiah. I laugh you in tongues..... grin. In the case of Hezekiah, the same God who sent Isaiah and reverted the death after Hezekiah prayed. You seems not to have a picture of how the palace of king Hezekiah was in those days. The palace then was so big to the extent that BEFORE Isaiah could step out of the main gate after the prophesy to the king, the same God told Isaiah to go back. My brother, you need to stop making this whole thing look like we that are against falsehood are the bad one when in the real sense, it is the bible that says when a prophet speaks and it doesn't come to past, such is a false prophet and we have the right to call them false also. Like I said earlier, "Thus saith the Lord" is nowhere in the New Testament because the "Thus saith the Lord" is already fulfilled in Christ.

4 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by agitator: 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
God2man:

God bless you all.
God2man.

Evangelizing and winning souls is not easy. Please don't chase away the ones that have been won over to Christ with this your rubb!5h post.

Hurricane Sandy subverting God's plan?

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by dare2think: 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Why would I start fighting with dafidi over Obama? I don't even think we share the same values to begin with[b] not to talk of whether I think he is still a Christian.[/b] He obviously worships and idolise his intellect just as he worships Obama and this to me is idolatory. The least I can do for him is to pray for his salvation.

When did you become the decider of who is a christian and who isn't?

-sighs-

religion! May the white men and arab men that brought this to our shores not sleep well in their graves! amadioha curses them!

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2012
dare2think:

-sighs-

religion! May the white men and arab men that brought this to our shores not sleep well in their graves! amadioha curses them!

I consider him to be a humanist Christian (the Obama type), is that Ok?
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
dare2think:

-sighs-

Oga mi, long tym.. where you hide since? Lol... leave these xtians o.. the TRUE ones, the FALSE ones, and the HUMANIST and non-HUMANIST ones... lol
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Goshen360(m): 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2012
First, @ uhonmora, thank you so much for the video. I guess the video just made it to YouTube in few days. Thank for posting the video. God bless you.

Here comes the landmark video on YouTube for those saying if Robertson had made such "false" prophesy, it would have been all over the internet. Here you have it. Again, I repeat these/this false prophets are giving Christians/Christianity a bad name.

From the 9:44 - 20:00 minute of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOFhrb4xMfQ?version=3&hl=en

To confirm the falsehood of such prophesy, Robertson even said "Romney will have a 2nd term re-election after wining the general election" Someone who have NOT won the first general election winning re-election for a second term This is absolute falsehood

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by dare2think: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
musKeeto:
Oga mi, long tym.. where you hide since? Lol... leave these xtians o.. the TRUE ones, the FALSE ones, and the HUMANIST and non-HUMANIST ones... lol

Been around dude, watching our resident charlatans defending their chief- charlatans in the lord! Pathetic people.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Goshen360(m): 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2012
dare2think:

Been around dude, watching our [size=20pt]resident charlatans[/size] defending [size=20pt]their chief- charlatans[/size] in the lord! Pathetic people.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 10, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

I consider him to be a humanist Christian (the Obama type), is that Ok?

to be honest, i'd rather be a "humanist obama-type christian" than the Sean Hannity type christian that you obviously typify.
We obviously do not share the same values... you are quite right - you, like your republican bedfellows, are too encumbered with selling tickets to the gates of heaven. You despise the poor, use the bible as a tool to denigrate and manipulate others, you lie shamelessly and without honor, slander the president for daring to be different... you are intolerant, divisive and hateful.
Sure we do not share the same values, i would rather be a wishy-washy christian like Obama who genuinely cares for others than be in the company of holier-than-thou hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by MrAnony1(m): 3:24am On Nov 10, 2012
Goshen360: First, @ uhonmora, thank you so much for the video. I guess the video just made it to YouTube in few days. Thank for posting the video. God bless you.

Here comes the landmark video on YouTube for those saying if Robertson had made such "false" prophesy, it would have been all over the internet. Here you have it. Again, I repeat these/this false prophets are giving Christians/Christianity a bad name.

From the 9:44 - 20:00 minute of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOFhrb4xMfQ?version=3&hl=en

To confirm the falsehood of such prophesy, Robertson even said "Romney will have a 2nd term re-election after wining the general election" Someone who have NOT won the first general election winning re-election for a second term This is absolute falsehood
@Goshen,thanks for clarifying. PAT ROBERTSON IS A FALSE PROPHET!
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Joagbaje(m): 4:37am On Nov 10, 2012
uhonmora:

lol. Even devils believe in the lordship of Jesus and are filled with the spirit of the 'gjost'.

. Show me where this Errorneous teaching of yours is in the bible?

Where does the bible say devils believe in the lordship of Jesus ?

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by SELFWORTH: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2012
dangloove: @ poster,i think u shd study ur Bible very well before such bold utterance against a man u did not send.I think its very funny how we jump at so called opportunity to find out,expose and condemn a fake pastor,a sinner pastor,a false prophet etc leaving the main function given to us(TO REACH OUT TO THE WHOLE WORLD WITH THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST).That man u re taking about has done so much for the kingdom(THROUGH HIS MINISTRY MANY HAVE COME TO RECIEVE THE GOSPEL).what have you done for the KINGDOM OF GOD.is ur ministry that of exposing fake ministers,wonderful,continue lets see how far it will take you sir

Please stop this nonsense. God DOES NOT LIE.

NO MAN OF GOD (including those who have brought millions to the knowledge of Christ) should say God said when the Lord has not said. It is very simple otherwise they expose themselves to ridicule. The poster has a point.

Bringing people to God is not a contest. It is the responsibility of every believer of God.

May i ask you what have YOU done for God apart from defending false prophecies?

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2012
Joagbaje:

. Show me where this Errorneous teaching of yours is in the bible?

Where does the bible say devils believe in the lordship of Jesus ?

(KJV)Luke 4:41
And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God . And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak: for they knew that he was Christ.

(KJV)James 2:19
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble

So then, just because someone says Jesus is Lord doesn't mean he is a Christian. Shouting the name of Jesus hundred times means nothing. we will know you by your fruits.
Repent and stop defending false teachers.

5 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by SELFWORTH: 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2012
agitator:

Evangelizing and winning souls is not easy. Please don't chase away the ones that have been won over to Christ with this your rubb!5h post.

Hurricane Sandy subverting God's plan?

ANOTHER HYPOCRITE.

Does God lie? Those who purport to represent Him truly should not lie too!!!!

What is difficult about it? So because they won people to Christ gives them the right to be cheapening God's name and say the Lord said when He has not said?

All these baby Christians who worship Ministers of God instead of GOD!!! Hell Gbosa.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by SELFWORTH: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2012
megareal: There is nothing as bad as claiming to hear from God when you haven't. Its a one way ticket to total disgrace.

True talk.... its the route to HEAVENLY DISGRACE. Even the devil will laugh at you.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by SELFWORTH: 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2012
agitator:

It is crooked guys like you that are turnign good Christians into atheist and questioning the word of God. How can you quote the bible wrongly to support your lopsided argument.

The prophecy God gave to Samuel (1 Samuel 16 vs 1. "And the Lord said unto Samuel, How long wilt thou mourn for Saul, seeing I have rejected him from reigning over Israel? Fill thine horn with oil, and go, I will send thee to Jesse the Bethlehemite: for I have provided me a king among his sons."

Here the son wasn't mentioned and Samuel used his judgment thinking it was the first son.

I don't like debating about God's Holy Book. (quote)

I agree with you. Its easy to tell when people don't read the bible to understand because they start quoting the bible out of context. They worhip the big men of God rather than God himself (baby Christians)

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2012
Joagbaje:

False prophets don't belong to Christ .they are not part of his body. .Show me one place where the bible calls a christian false prophets..

You are right. False prophets don't belong to Christ and they are not part of his body. They pretend to be part of his body but inwardly are ravening beasts with eyes lusting for private jets and other worldly pleasures, tithe collectors and oppressors of the poor, 'slappers' of children e.t.c ;

and this is what we were constantly warned about in these verses:

2 Peter 2:1
Matthew 7:15
Matthew 24:24
1 John 4:1

We should even be more aware of the ones who will cast out devils in the lord's name, prophesy in the Lord's name and perform miracles in the lord's name to deceive the very elect:
Matthew 7:22-23.

How come you quote scriptures so much and do not know these basic things?

Are you also pretending to be part of his body?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On / TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.