Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,133 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election (36533 Views)

Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers / Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by misreal(m): 4:43am On Nov 08, 2012
Reyginus: What sort of bible truth is this?
Faking a prophecy to achieve an ultimate plan will only change ur status as a prophet.
My question still is, can God utter a word that will not come to pass?
no my brother.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by krisokuweh(m): 5:12am On Nov 08, 2012
Remember jonah whom God sent to ninivie to prophesei dat d nation wil be distroyed but dey prayed n God did forgiv dem. But Jonah was angry dat d pple wld make mockery of him. Likewise Obama mgt ve prayed also, because Romney was leading almst all thru d election. So pls don't judge a prophet just let dem b. Dey only nid to b careful n use wisdom

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Joagbaje(m): 5:47am On Nov 08, 2012
Sisi_Kill: .
. So which part did Samuel declare GOD TOLD him Eliab should be King?

Where did Benny also said GOD told him Romney would be king?

And again what you understanding of this verse

1 Corinthians 14:29
Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

Are we to judge their person or the content of their prophecies ?
And if there happened to be error in their prophecy are we to label them as false prophets in the church?
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Joagbaje(m): 5:49am On Nov 08, 2012
krisokuweh: Remember jonah whom God sent to ninivie to prophesei dat d nation wil be distroyed but dey prayed n God did forgiv dem. But Jonah was angry dat d pple wld make mockery of him. Likewise Obama mgt ve prayed also, because Romney was leading almst all thru d election. So pls don't judge a prophet just let dem b. Dey only nid to b careful n use wisdom

Jonah must be a false prophet. His prophecy failed
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 08, 2012
why you are judging?
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Bawss1(m): 6:42am On Nov 08, 2012
The position of some people is clear; their religious leaders must be defended even at the cost of truth and logic.

Why do you guys bother, let each one trod the path he chooses.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 08, 2012
Goshen360: Many times I wonder what the body of Christ had turned into.....smh

These have never been part of the body of christ. pat and Benny have been known to be false prophets for a very long time...the types in sheep's clothing.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 08, 2012
Joagbaje:

Where did Benny also said GOD told him Romney would be king?

And again what you understanding of this verse

1 Corinthians 14:29
Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

Are we to judge their person or the content of their prophecies ?
And if there happened to be error in their prophecy are we to label them as false prophets in the church?

Yes. And Anyone who supports false teachers should start doubting his/her salvation.

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by sundaybam(m): 7:12am On Nov 08, 2012
God help us to recgonise false prohet from the good one

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Goshen360(m): 7:22am On Nov 08, 2012
@ Joagbaje,

You are always out to defend what is not. This is not to mean that we judge them. In fact and truth, these men are judged simply by their own words.....Matthew 12:37. Since the bible calls such men "false" prophets etc, we have the right to also call such them false prophets.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who shall secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2 Peter 2:1

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but test the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. I John 4:1

New International Version (©1984)
"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. Matthew 7:15

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. II Corinthians 11:13

Again, Joagbaje, you also said a Christian cannot be called "false". Take a look at this scripture that called some Christians "false".

New Living Translation (©2007)
Even that question came up only because of some so-called Christians there--false ones, really--who were secretly brought in. They sneaked in to spy on us and take away the freedom we have in Christ Jesus. They wanted to enslave us and force us to follow their Jewish regulations. Galatians 2:4

Joagbaje, you really need to stop lifting bible verse to defend these falsehood in the name of God. The only thing I understand we are to defend as Christains is our FAITH - The Faith that was handed over to us! That is what you should engage your energy to defend, not all these falsehood in the body of Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by DaWhiz: 8:02am On Nov 08, 2012

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by vanstanzy(m): 9:12am On Nov 08, 2012
NA WA O. shocked shocked CANT A MAN, A MERE MORTAL MAKE A MISTAKE AGAIN? AS THOUGH GOSHEN360 WERE A PERFECT BEING ANYWAY. angry angry
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2012
davidylan:

1. Nate Silver, a liberal poster, got the presidential results correct in ALL 50 states. I have a low tolerance for nigerians and their endless "prophecies" that are nothing but a rehash of what is popular thought.

2. The "details" you say the "prophecy" gave of what would happen during the rapture are not new... please look into the book of revelations. Only the blind need a "prophecy" to provide details that brother John provided for free and without so much spiritual arrogance.

3. The RFID chip again is prophesied in the book of revelations, next?

4. Again more nonsense about the health care RFID chip. No such chip exists in the healthcare law which is simply an expansion of private healthcare insurance with additional government rules.

5. and FEMA concentration camps? About time you gullible mental midgets stopped parroting debunked rightwing propaganda.

6. In the tribulation, those who will persecute the elect would be men and women like you... overzealous, my-way-or-the-highway, propaganda-spewing, religious demagogues.

Dont these false christians get tired of their false doctrines?

I'm sorry to have fed you with food meant for the children of God. My mistake.

"Give not that which is holy to the dogs, neither cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you." -- Matthew 7:6
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by SELFWORTH: 9:29am On Nov 08, 2012
vanstanzy: NA WA O. shocked shocked CANT A MAN, A MERE MORTAL MAKE A MISTAKE AGAIN? AS THOUGH GOSHEN360 WERE A PERFECT BEING ANYWAY. angry angry

He is making a simple point stupid. It's not about him.

Ministers of God should not say God said when they haven't heard from God. Otherwise they have blood on their hands. People place their life decisions on what these ministers say so the poster is making a valid point. It also cheapens the name of God. Non Christians would call God a liar.

It's a lesson for Christians too. Hear from God directly before you jump . Don't jump becos someone said 'God' said.

Be honest and state that your spirit said this . Don't say 'God' said when He has not said.

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by SELFWORTH: 9:34am On Nov 08, 2012
sundaybam: God help us to recgonise false prohet from the good one

And give us the spirit of discernment so that we are able to weed out the truth from the untruth. Help us to hear directly from you. Amen
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by SELFWORTH: 9:37am On Nov 08, 2012
segzy54: why you are judging?

Becos these people are claiming to represent God . It makes sense to educate everyone to be careful with these shady prophecies. Don't act on anything you yourself haven't heard God say to you directly.

It is a simple lesson for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by agitator: 9:38am On Nov 08, 2012
Joagbaje:
Samuel was very sure he was hearing from God , and was about to anoint a wrong man as king. But God had to stop him.

1 Samuel 16:7
When they had come, he looked on Eliab [the eldest son] and said, Surely the Lord’s anointed is before Him.
7 But the Lord said to Samuel, Look not on his appearance or at the height of his stature, for I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees; for man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.

If samuel had gone ahead to anoint elihab in error. Would that make samuel a false prophet ? No.

It is crooked guys like you that are turnign good Christians into atheist and questioning the word of God. How can you quote the bible wrongly to support your lopsided argument.

The prophecy God gave to Samuel (1 Samuel 16 vs 1. "And the Lord said unto Samuel, How long wilt thou mourn for Saul, seeing I have rejected him from reigning over Israel? Fill thine horn with oil, and go, I will send thee to Jesse the Bethlehemite: for I have provided me a king among his sons."

Here the son wasn't mentioned and Samuel used his judgment thinking it was the first son.

I don't like debating about God's Holy Book.

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by fm7070: 9:56am On Nov 08, 2012
many people call themselves prophets when they don't actually have the gift and grace of a prophet
many of the self acclaimed prophets use escological method of reading events (Using idea to prophesy)
They want to gain popularity if their prophesy dare come to pass

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Anyi3(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2012
frosbel: False Prophet is the POPE !
If you have no proof please stop ranting. I hate scrolling down to see rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Kx: 10:18am On Nov 08, 2012
I watched the broadcast in TBN one morning withing the last 2weeks.
I hinged my false belief that Romney would win based on Pat Robertson "prophesy".

MOG's should learn to draw the line.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by dangloove(m): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
@ poster,i think u shd study ur Bible very well before such bold utterance against a man u did not send.I think its very funny how we jump at so called opportunity to find out,expose and condemn a fake pastor,a sinner pastor,a false prophet etc leaving the main function given to us(TO REACH OUT TO THE WHOLE WORLD WITH THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST).That man u re taking about has done so much for the kingdom(THROUGH HIS MINISTRY MANY HAVE COME TO RECIEVE THE GOSPEL).what have you done for the KINGDOM OF GOD.is ur ministry that of exposing fake ministers,wonderful,continue lets see how far it will take you sir
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2012
dangloove: @ poster,i think u shd study ur Bible very well before such bold utterance against a man u did not send.I think its very funny how we jump at so called opportunity to find out,expose and condemn a fake pastor,a sinner pastor,a false prophet etc leaving the main function given to us(TO REACH OUT TO THE WHOLE WORLD WITH THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST).That man u re taking about has done so much for the kingdom(THROUGH HIS MINISTRY MANY HAVE COME TO RECIEVE THE GOSPEL).what have you done for the KINGDOM OF GOD.is ur ministry that of exposing fake ministers,wonderful,continue lets see how far it will take you sir

Sharrap, MOG defender.

Pat Roberson is a fraud!

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Goshen360(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
Kx: I watched the broadcast in TBN one morning withing the last 2weeks.
I hinged my false belief that Romney would win based on Pat Robertson "prophesy".

MOG's should learn to draw the line.

Finally, thank God someone also watched the programme on TBN.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by debosky(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

I'm sorry to have fed you with food meant for the children of God. My mistake.

"Give not that which is holy to the dogs, neither cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you." -- Matthew 7:6

Bros Ola I have some kweshuns for you about that prophecy:

Why should dafidi or anyone else believe the prophecy of grace5? Simply because he/she said 'Your Lord Jesus Speaks'?

Jesus was apparently so specific to mention FEMA 'concentration camps' and the healthcare chip right? Will this FEMA/healthcare chipping also occur in Nigeria or is this prophecy only meant for people living in the US?
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Joagbaje(m): 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2012
[quote author=uhonmora]

Correct if they are false prophets
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2012
Joagbaje:

Yes and any one who calls ministers of God false prophets has issues with The holy spirit.

P. Roberston is not a minister of god.

Fail. Try again
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Joagbaje(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
Logicboy03:

P. Roberston is not a minister of god.

Fail. Try again

Give biblical reason. And also ask yourself . Does he Belive in the lordship of Jesus ? Does he have the INFILLING of the holygjost.

Try again
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Joagbaje(m): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2012
Goshen360: @ Joagbaje,

You are always out to defend what is not. This is not to mean that we judge them. In fact and truth, these men are judged simply by their own words.....Matthew 12:37. Since the bible calls such men "false" prophets etc, we have the right to also call such them false prophets.

False prophets don't belong to Christ .they are not part of his body. .Show me one place where the bible calls a christian false prophets..
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
debosky:

Bros Ola I have some kweshuns for you about that prophecy:

Why should dafidi or anyone else believe the prophecy of grace5? Simply because he/she said 'Your Lord Jesus Speaks'?

Jesus was apparently so specific to mention FEMA 'concentration camps' and the healthcare chip right? Will this FEMA/healthcare chipping also occur in Nigeria or is this prophecy only meant for people living in the US?

It is not the prophecy of grace5 she only helped by posting it for our edification. dafidi should be concerned if he is still a child of God and lives in U.S. of A. He has equally denied that Obamacare will include the RFID Chip. Why do you think the whole world are interested in the election of the POTUS? Do you think that the rapture is only going to take place in the U.S?
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by debosky(m): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
OLAADEGBU:
It is not the prophecy of grace5 she only helped by posting it for our edification.

Thanks for clarifying.

dafidi should be concerned if he is still a child of God and lives in U.S. of A. He has equally denied that Obamacare will include the RFID Chip. Why do you think the whole world are interested in the election of the POTUS? Do you think that the rapture is only going to take place in the U.S?

As for the latter - no I don't, Christians live everywhere and so will be taken to be with Christ from everywhere.

Personally, I'm less concerned about the election of the POTUS and more concerned about rapture. The prophecy sounds like it's only for those in the US, hence my question. Can you clarify this area or not?
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by PastorKun(m): 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
Joagbaje:

False prophets don't belong to Christ .they are not part of his body. .Show me one place where the bible calls a christian false prophets..

You keep showing yourself up to be a charlatan, did Jesus himself not say false prohpets shall preach and even do miracles in his name I wonder what they do to your brains at cec.

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by olalehin: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2012
[color=#006600][/col. You don't just call someone a false prophet, that's judgemental and who are u to judge ur fellow brother nt to talk of a man of God, besides what concerns Benny Hinn? Is it because its his show undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun / Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot / Pastor Augustina Drumgbe 'Oyegeyege' Dies During Child Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.