Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,321 members, 7,957,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election (36693 Views)

Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers / Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by ShalomNigeria: 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2012
Goshen360:

Oga, please cool down. You should have read my opening statement well enough sir.

I said,
Maybe you sent the wrong link. I just went through the links and there nothing about Obama or Romney winning. You should know how popular Pat is in Us because I think he owns CBN. There is no way he will say such thing and the internet will not be full. He actually said God showed him who the next president will be and went ahead to give some warnings. He specifically said the issue is a spiritual battle that can only be won by overwhelming prayer, "There must be a urgent call to prayer". I still believe this particular view doesn't make him a false prophet as you are trying to highlight.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
Goshen360:

Brother Ola, cool down small abeg. This is not a gra-gra matter at all. Re-read my opening statement.

I said, "Sometimes last month (October 2012) before the United States 2012 election, I woke up and tunned in to watch one of the Christian program/tv. I found Pat Robertson on one of Benny Hinn show at about the end of the program and one thing I heard him (Pat Robertson) talked about is that God told him Mitt Romney will win the U.S 2012 Presidential election....I tried to get the video (of the Benny Hinn programme where Pat was invited and he said specifically on that programme that "God told him Mitt Romney will win the U.S Presidential election") online but can't get the exact program since I didn't record the programme while watching it but I got a similar video where the Pat Robertson said the same thing he said on Benny Hinn programme".

Since what you posted was similar to what you heard, did it say that Mitt Romney will win the U.S. Presidential election?

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by dare2think: 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2012
Our resident Charlatan/Pastor defender is so disgusting, he is everything wrong with our world.

Evil is not just perpetrating harm towards your fellow human, it's also knowing deep in your heart what is wrong but failing to identify it and standing up to evil.

Its really sad, even prison is too good for this disgusting fellows.

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by trent9002(m): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2012
Every sane person knows pat Robertson is an old f@rt
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2012
shakes head .... cheesy moves to the next thread.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Pain(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2012
Reminds me of the false prophet call Tunde Bark-Array
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Sheguama: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2012
musKeeto:
So some parts of the Bible were inspired by a lying spirit?

Yes sir.
God used a lying spirit to deceive Ahab in 1 Kgs 22:19-23"
Joagbaje looks to me like a more mature Christian here. God is sovereign. His ways are not our ways. I absolutely agree with agbaje that it is not right to conclude that those prophets are fake. Some of us are always too eager to condemn men of God. Let's take it easy pls.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Sheguama: 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2012
musKeeto:
So some parts of the Bible were inspired by a lying spirit?

Yes sir.
God used a lying spirit to deceive Ahab in 1 Kgs 22:19-23" [if u cd decipher what it means]
Joagbaje looks to me like a more mature Christian here. God is sovereign. His ways are not our ways. I absolutely agree with agbaje that it is not right to conclude that those prophets are fake. Some of us are always too eager to condemn men of God. Let's take it easy pls.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Goshen360(m): 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2012
okeyxyz:

So what the heck does this bible quote have to do with the topic of false prophets? What has it got to do with the elections? How do you assume to judge who is or is not a false prophet when you can't even use scriptures in proper context?

Bros, scripture is a two edge sword. That scripture can also mean that Pat Robertson is in rebellion against God's present ordained authority while such authority is still in power. Ne comprenez-vous?

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by savio1: 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
Nigeria toh bad, they need to come and learn from the Master Himself,Prophet TB Joshua, u're truely Godsent and u've being repping our country with ur 'CONFIRMEABLE' prophecies
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Goshen360(m): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
ShalomNigeria:
Maybe you sent the wrong link. I just went through the links and there nothing about Obama or Romney winning. You should know how popular Pat is in Us because I think he owns CBN. There is no way he will say such thing and the internet will not be full. He actually said God showed him who the next president will be and went ahead to give some warnings. He specifically said the issue is a spiritual battle that can only be won by overwhelming prayer, "There must be a urgent call to prayer". I still believe this particular view doesn't make him a false prophet as you are trying to highlight.

Where he specifically said "God told him Mitt Romney will win was on TBN and on was invited by Benny Hinn on Hinn's programme. I was watching the programme and didn't record that at that time. Heaven is my witness. I have nothing to gain from calling him a false prophet.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Goshen360(m): 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Since what you posted was similar to what you heard, did it say that Mitt Romney will win the U.S. Presidential election?

Yes! He specifically said "God told him that Mitt Romney will win the presidential election" on Benny Hinn programme on TBN and TCT Network. I lie not in the Holy Ghost and heaven is my witness. There was no way I could record the Benny Hinn programme then that's why I tried to see if I get that Hinn's programme online.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by sunkoye: 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2012
Joagbaje:

It's not about God

It's either the person didn't hear from God and he thought he did. And there are times oneself hear from God but the prophecy fail when certain instructions were not followed through .. There are prophets in the bible who's prophecies didn't come to pass.

There's much about prophetic ministry we don't know. We should rather ask questions than running the tendency of comitinng sin of blasphemy
i fink you are trying to make pple understand wat you urself cant explain. the more you defend God or robertson, the more ur troubles. see, anytin could have happened. we can say the re-election was part of God's grand design. also, any man can tell u "God said" but wat actually confirms robert as a man of God? Did God told you that robert is His Son? or its it just a bandwagon tin. pls read your bible that says " who is the man they says a thing and come to pass, if the Lord has not ordain it." if God allowed a lying spirit to visit robert...it’s all for a particular purpose. if it was romney dat actually won the election, the upheld of obama is sure for a particular reason.(non of us is a member of electoral college though-to verify it )or maybe the life of Israelite was spared for impending war.... if robert is really a man after God's Heart and he really said that then I believe he should by now re-examined his position with God. WHY HE ALLOW HIMSELF TO BE USED BY A LYING SPIRIT?

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2012
who are the false prophet defenders ?

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by sunkoye: 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2012
frosbel: who are the false prophet defenders ?
grin
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Goshen360(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2012
@ all,

Anyone who resides in the U.S and closely watch Benny Hinn programme on TBN and TCT Network can also testify to this thread. I hope some people don't push this issue too hard to the extent that we have to order a copy of the Hinn programme where Robertson made the statement... cool
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2012
Reyginus: Buzugee ur brah is back.
Welcome Gosh.
grin grin oh yeah i seen him Reyginus. he is the high priest of NL Religion. currently typing with only my left fingers. i am casting out the demons out of a bowl of eba as we speak grin grin

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Goshen360(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin oh yeah i seen him Reyginus. he is the high priest of NL Religion. currently typing with only my left fingers. i am casting out the demons out of a bowl of eba as we speak grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ...and rolling on the floor.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin oh yeah i seen him Reyginus. he is the high priest of NL Religion. currently typing with only my left fingers. i am casting out the demons out of a bowl of eba as we speak grin grin

@Bolded, I hope the price of garri is not too high over there? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by aletheia(m): 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2012
Joagbaje:

It's not about God revealing, it's about a man picking wrong signal. There was a time a lying spirt came upon good prophet , a they prophesied wrongly. God allowed it to destroy ahab . But they were prophets of God.
The 400 prophets of 1 Kings 22 were prophets of God? Really? Will God send a lying spirit to a true prophet? Please engage in some forethought before rushing to defend men.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2012
Goshen360:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ...and rolling on the floor.
grin grin grin welcome back Bros. you left us with no shepherd
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2012
seriallink:

@Bolded, I hope the price of garri is not to high over there? grin grin
it is high but God looks after his own grin

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2012
aletheia:
The 400 prophets of 1 Kings 22 were prophets of God? Really? Will God send a lying spirit to a true prophet? Please engage in some forethought before rushing to defend men.

God bless you jor!
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
ok now my hands are free. not only is Pat Robertson a false prophet, the guy is a strong demon. he uses tithe money that he collects over the air to dig for blood diamonds in parts of Africa while lying to the people that he is using the money to feed the poor in third world countries. the guy is a big time hustler. amongst so many of his crimes that i dont care to recall. thats one strong demon i tell ya.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/pat-robertsons-gold-deal-african-dictator/story?id=9749341#.UJqkeW8xqSo

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by redsun(m): 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
That pat robertson is like bill o'reiley,very repulsive.Like sarah palin.

You know in america,it is immoral and sensitive to say say things like pu-nani on TV and over the radios.But absolutely moral and awe inspiring to to say kill all moslems.

Weird,init?
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2012
Goshen360:

Yes! He specifically said "God told him that Mitt Romney will win the presidential election" on Benny Hinn programme on TBN and TCT Network. I lie not in the Holy Ghost and heaven is my witness. There was no way I could record the Benny Hinn programme then that's why I tried to see if I get that Hinn's programme online.

So we are suppossed to take your word as evidence then? Second or third hand information is not good enough. I would have thought that you got your hard evidence before coming to a public forum to make the bold claims you are making, don't you think so? Not even any corroborating or circumstantial evidence.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2012
and am i the only one who saw the innuendo he sent ? talking about the assassination of MLK and then a quick glance at the screen ? this guy is subliminally trying to get people to assassinate Obama. see my third eye is open. i see these things. this guy is as demonic as they come.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by doczero: 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2012
Most white men are racists. They would have preferred a fellow white man to win and not that God told them anything. It also follows that you read the bible and ask God to give you spiritual discernment and don't listen to any pastor. Most pastors are like good copywriters that will always make you bring out your credit card if you are not careful. They try hard to acquire life's 3 most important skills of good thinking, ability to speak and write well. So always follow your mind
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by mu2sa2: 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2012
why waste so much time on a simple issue. if a person lied, does it make any difference if he prefaced the lie with `God told me`?

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2012
Pat Robertson and Benny Hinn are prophets?
If you believe that, you'd believe anything cheesy
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by PrinceJoe1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2012
This Goshen360 guy is the false prophet. Where in the clip was Obama or Romney mentioned? U said u posted a similar link but there is certainly no similarity with ur caption. See how many gullible fellows Who didn't bother watching d video hav been caused to sin by ur misinformation. May God Forgive u
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2012
obadiah777: ok now my hands are free. not only is Pat Robertson a false prophet, the guy is a strong demon. he uses tithe money that he collects over the air to dig for blood diamonds in parts of Africa while lying to the people that he is using the money to feed the poor in third world countries. the guy is a big time hustler. amongst so many of his crimes that i dont care to recall. thats one strong demon i tell ya.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/pat-robertsons-gold-deal-african-dictator/story?id=9749341#.UJqkeW8xqSo

It's very clear that he is one of those false prophets & charlatan MOGs *Smh* End times things, I tell ya!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Pastor Richmond Leigh Is Dead / TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.