Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,141 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election (36534 Views)

Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers / Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2012
Any Prophet that presumes to speak in the name of the Lord, if the thing that he prophesies does not come to pass, he is a false prophet.

If you continue to follow and defend such people you deserve to be deceived and misled.

4 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2012
Here is an upright black man (Haitian ambassador) giving demented Pat Robertson some history lessons grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A2q60qg0WA

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Goshen360(m): 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Looking for evidence was the proper thing to do and saying that I realised that Pat Robertson was saying "If" Mitt Romney wins. When Benny Hinn pressed him for the reason for his assurance Pat then said that the Lord told him so flipantly. Notice that he laughed everytime he said so and that to me means that he was not serious or that he was being frivolous which is not a good thing especially when you know that the world is watching.

We don't even need to go far to know the result of the election. grace5 on the nairaland e-fellowship thread posted the result on page 29 on 14th Sept. and I doubt many so called Christians even visit that thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/588700/nairaland-christian-e-fellowship-season-2/29

Brother Ola, na wha for you. As much as I respect you as my Christian brother, I see you are trying to defend what is not. Aside Pat Robertson saying "if" as you mentioned, he also said...."he spoke with Romney and told him he will win the nomination and also win the general election". This will mean he knows what he is saying. This is a man that also spoke on another video by musKeeto when he said "similar" but not "specific" statement about same presidential election.

The video by musKeeto was in January 2012 while the link I gave as evidence is just last month, October 31, 2012. Pat was more specific in "God told me" than he was in January as the election draw closer. The whole issue am contending against is simple - falsehood in the name "of God", that all. Something else might be playing behind Robertson's statement that is unknown to us all.

My brother, there is no "Thus saith the Lord" in the New Testament because the "Thus saith the Lord" is already fulfilled in Christ and in the word of God handed over to us. Let all these so called "prophets" keep their "Thus saith the Lord" to themselves for all that is said of the Lord had already been said in the word. Yearly prophesy, daily prophesy and all that bullshit is in the word - the body of Christ needs to get to the level of word dimension.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2012
seriallink:

It's very clear that he is one of those false prophets & charlatan MOGs *Smh* End times things, I tell ya!
YOU KNOW IT BRAH. THE GUY IS A STRAIGHT UP CON MAN

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
Too many con men n women posing as pastors in America:benny hinn,kenneth copeland,mike murdock,pat robertson,paula white,roberts liardon(a real don at lying),joel osteen,joyce meyer...name them.there's also this mega charlatan who wrote "the final quest".4goten his name,ok yep rick joyner.not 2 4get d almighty late oral roberts,d baba nla of dem all...dat man had some real funny business sense.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by PrinceJoe1(m): 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2012
It's obvious he said his wishes and ascribed it "thus saith the Lord". God help us. But based on d video, the interviewer (Benny Hinn) should be dissociated from the prophecy. He wasn't the one that prophesied and even asked twice how he knew Romney will win. The caption shouldn't have nailed Benny Hinn as well.......I'm just tryin to straighten d facts
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2012
Christian and twisted mind are two inseparable funny things! grin grin grin
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
Prince Joe: It's obvious he said his wishes and ascribed it "thus saith the Lord". God help us. But based on d video, the interviewer (Benny Hinn) should be dissociated from the prophecy. He wasn't the one that prophesied and even asked twice how he knew Romney will win. The caption shouldn't have nailed Benny Hinn as well.......I'm just tryin to straighten d facts

God, the lies that christians tell!

SHARRAAP!! Stop lying for your false prophet angry angry
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Emiru(m): 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2012
Mr_Anony:
This is just plain dishonest of you my friend (my responses in red). For now I will hold off on calling them false prophets for lack of proof but if what Goshen says turns out to be true, then they are false prophets no doubt. Don't twist scripture to protect them.

young man he didnt change anitin.. Itz d biblical truth and fact.. There are two tinz wrng with u'al postinq trash abt men of God..
1. You dnt read d bible... And even if u do.. U learn 2 use it against his children as demons do.

2. U all lack Understnding of KINGDOM PRINCIPLES .. May God help u all in Jesus name Amen..
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2012
Emiru:

young man he didnt change anitin.. Itz d biblical truth and fact.. There are two tinz wrng with u'al postinq trash abt men of God..
1. You dnt read d bible... And even if u do.. U learn 2 use it against his children as demons do.

2. U all lack Understnding of KINGDOM PRINCIPLES .. May God help u all in Jesus name Amen..

Lol? Understanding of Kingdom principles? Do the kingdom principles contradict the verse Anony put up? Should we discard the verse cos it's in the Old Testament? Loll. u guys make me laff..
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Niflheim(m): 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2012
Pat Robertson is 'ALICE IN BLUNDERLAND'!!!......................but as they said in the movie 'Star Wars'..................................'WHO IS WORSE?IS IT THE FOOL,OR THE FOOLS FOLLOWING HIM'?
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Joagbaje(m): 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2012
Sam Milla:

Can you please define 'false' for me. I seem to be confused here.
A christian can't be a false prophet . Giving a wrong prophecy doesn't constitute a false prophet . A false prophet is an agent of darkness who turns people heart from God. The bible never calls a christian false prophet because of a blunder

There could have been an error in judgement by a prophet. He is subject to correction.

1 1 Corinthians 14:29
Two or three people should speak what God has revealed. Everyone else should decide whether what each person said is right or wrong.

This scripture is a clear indication for mistakes and correction. God didn't say to call his people false prophet. False prophet are outsiders satanic agent who may counterfeit God prophets.

If a man who had given several prophecies accurately now made a supposed prediction . It's only an error . You can condemn the message or particular prophecy but not the man or his entire ministry
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2012
Where am I? Or is it where was I? 5 pages already.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Limaoscar: 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2012
Na campaign strategy jareh, the man na Romney surporter. He just said that to get people to vote for mitt.Pastors of now adays, I no just understand.
Nah...He is a plain typical REPUBLICAN and He hasn't hidden His disdain for the Dems all through His Ministry. I have followed Him for a while and I discovered the older He gets, He more controversial He's become. I sent Him a personal mail once when He made some nasty comments during the OBJ's admin in 1999 to express my displeasure over some very nasty and incorrect allegations He levelled against Nigeria as a country on His TV network.

After two weeks, one of His staff sent a one liner apology and that was it for me...I stopped paying attention to the guy. I pray for Him, but I think He needs to decide He wants to do ministry at 700 CLUB or go do Politics at old age...lol
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by dare2think: 11:23pm On Nov 07, 2012
Some folks are Biblical gymnasts! They should compete in the next olympics! they are guaranteed to give Nigeria a medal.

The manipulations and complete disregard for common sense is just too funny!

Kudos.

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by SisiKill1: 11:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
Joagbaje:
A christian can't be a false prophet.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Aiight, that's it. . .I'm out. lipsrsealed

On second thoughts. . .

Giving a wrong prophecy doesn't constitute a false prophet . A false prophet is an agent of darkness who turns people heart from God. The bible never calls a christian false prophet because of a blunder
Dear Brother Joagbaje, could you please give us the Biblical definition of errr. . .what did you call it again. . .a Blunder?
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Image123(m): 11:30pm On Nov 07, 2012
so many unnecessary words said already. I'm always intrigued on why people keep listening to those they don't think credible. Isn't that pharisaic? Seeking to catch them or what, are you voyeurs or something? Now we're all edified, thank you and good night.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by united1111: 11:31pm On Nov 07, 2012
remember dat a prophet in the e old testament was given instruction by God not to eat on the way before and after delivering the message sent by Him but he didnt obeyed Him and he was killed by a wild beast.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2012
This batty predicted it correctly - just peep the direction...

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by SisiKill1: 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2012
1 Corinthians 14:33

For God is not a God of confusion but of peace. As in all the churches of the saints,

The Lord spoke to me! He saith to me! Oh Yes, thus saith the Lord, Romney shall surely win this election. . .errr . .not win this election. . .no, no, what I meant to say. . . that is what the Lord meaneth to sayeth is Romney will be a winner somehow. . .but not really win. . .do you. . .ehm. . .do. . .you. . .understand me? What was I saying again. . .I mean what was the Lord saying again? Where am I? How did I get here? Who are you? What is going on here?

Matthew 7:21 ESV
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven

What in the world is Jesus trying to do here?!! Did he not get the memo from the Desk of Uncle Joe that once you are a Christian you are immune from anything. . .your lies become blunders, your deceit becomes just a case of getting the signal crossed and if you don't like what the Bible states, you have the right to change it.

Seriously, who is responsible for the missing memo and do not tell me the signal was busy or lines got crossed. angry angry

Deuteronomy 18 v 20

. 20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death.”

21 You may say to yourselves, “How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD ?” 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

Who are the evil people who erased the part that after that is a message the LORD has not spoken that states except of course it is just a blunder, then totally believe him because he is still a Christian and Christians can't be False Prophets.

Who erased it? Who??! Who??!! angry

I'll pray for your soul.

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Joagbaje(m): 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Dear Brother Joagbaje, could you please give us the Biblical definition of errr. . .what did you call it again. . .a Blunder?

For example Samuel was to anoint a king from house of Jesse . He saw Eliab the eldest son. And said this is the lords anointed . God had to caution him.

1 Samuel 16:6-7
And it came to pass, when they were come, that he looked on Eliab, and said, Surely the Lord 's anointed is before him. 7 But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart

Samuel declared Eliab as king in blunder , but God stepped in to correct him . He didn't call samuel a false prophet for judging wrongly.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by emmalezy(m): 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2012
Joagbaje: We should always avoid extreme hard words in our posts. The fact that his prediction didn't come to past doesn't make him a false prophet. False prophets has to do with doctrines as related to christ. People can miss it. In prophecy but they are still good ministers of God who just missed it. Prophets do miss it sometime in the bible . That's why the bible says else's should judge.

1 Corinthians 14:29
Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

Goshen welcome back
Thank God you said his prediction so the guy na fake naaA
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by SisiKill1: 12:05am On Nov 08, 2012
Joagbaje:

For example Samuel was to anoint a king from house of Jesse . He saw Eliab the eldest son. And said this is the lords anointed . God had to caution him.

1 Samuel 16:6-7
And it came to pass, when they were come, that he looked on Eliab, and said, Surely the Lord 's anointed is before him. 7 But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart

Samuel declared Eliab as king in blunder , but God stepped in to correct him . He didn't call samuel a false prophet for judging wrongly.

Well of course, totally makes sense now. . .this is God's fault, yes? Why did he not caution Pat Robertson. That's not fair naa! What did Samuel have that Pat doesn't? undecided

By the way, have we redefined the meaning of Prophecy. . .is that why you felt what you quoted applies here? I'm just asking oh because the last time I checked someone thinking something ought to be one way does not a Prophecy make.

Or could it be that I am the one missing the part where Samuel declared to all and sundry that THUS SAYETH THE LORD, ELIAB SHALL BE KING?

Alright let me lay out the story the way I understand and if you would be so kind to show me where I went wrong in my understanding. . .I would really appreciate it.

Here goes. . .

So Samuel after laying eyes on Eliab, thinks. . .Whoa, what a strapping young man. He's got the makings of a king. Yep, he is definitely the one I should anoint and God in his infinite wisdom tells him. . .Hun huh, I didn't tell you that. You are just going by outward appearances and that is not what I am about. So let's move on.

That's it. . .that's all I got. So which part did Samuel declare GOD TOLD him Eliab should be King? Do you think perhaps that part of the story was also erased?

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by tunnamaniah(m): 12:53am On Nov 08, 2012
Joagbaje: We should always avoid extreme hard words in our posts. The fact that his prediction didn't come to past doesn't make him a false prophet. False prophets has to do with doctrines as related to christ. People can miss it. In prophecy but they are still good ministers of God who just missed it. Prophets do miss it sometime in the bible . That's why the bible says else's should judge.

1 Corinthians 14:29
Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

Goshen welcome back
bro i tink there iz a difference btw prophesying nd saying GOD TOLD ME
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Richy4(m): 1:01am On Nov 08, 2012
when I read this, the story that came to my mind was Jonah in the Bible. he Prophesied that Nineveh will be destroyed within 40 days. yes but what he said did not happen. then he was angry with God for making him look like a liar and for God changing his mind so fast.he was angry because he heard clearly from God concerning the doom that was about to happen to that city,even though the king of that city repented,i still believe that there are some people in that city who was not bordered if the city was destroyed or not because we are all human.
let us not be quick to tag this man a false prophet because no one knows what happened between the space of time Pat heard from God and the Election day.If God can reverse his word within 40 days for Nineveh,I guess he can do any thing.Assuming Jonah was in our time where there are so many Journalist he would have been called a false prophet.I still believe that People that do not believe in God in Nineveh in those days called him false prophet but it was not recorded because we are human.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:58am On Nov 08, 2012
Goshen360:

Brother Ola, na wha for you. As much as I respect you as my Christian brother, I see you are trying to defend what is not. Aside Pat Robertson saying "if" as you mentioned, he also said...."he spoke with Romney and told him he will win the nomination and also win the general election". This will mean he knows what he is saying. This is a man that also spoke on another video by musKeeto when he said "similar" but not "specific" statement about same presidential election.

The video by musKeeto was in January 2012 while the link I gave as evidence is just last month, October 31, 2012. Pat was more specific in "God told me" than he was in January as the election draw closer. The whole issue am contending against is simple - falsehood in the name "of God", that all. Something else might be playing behind Robertson's statement that is unknown to us all.

My brother, there is no "Thus saith the Lord" in the New Testament because the "Thus saith the Lord" is already fulfilled in Christ and in the word of God handed over to us. Let all these so called "prophets" keep their "Thus saith the Lord" to themselves for all that is said of the Lord had already been said in the word. Yearly prophesy, daily prophesy and all that bullshit is in the word - the body of Christ needs to get to the level of word dimension.

Do you call this "BS"? Well, that is your own opinion and you are pefectly entitled to it.

Those with ears hear what our Lord Jesus said about the results of the U.S. election and the event of the rapture.

grace5: [size=13pt]
YOUR LORD JESUS SPEAKS .
Oh, Lord, people are not getting the soon sudden destruction and rapture message. Do you have words regarding this message?
Yes, my daughter, I have words. The people do not get it because they have their heads in the sand. They don’t want to take their heads out because then they would have to look around and see that things aren’t right in the world and they are never going to be because there is an antichrist system being set in place. Everything is there, it is just waiting to happen.
The people believe they are going to get Obama out of office and put Romney in. Do you have words regarding this line of thinking?
The people have always put their faith and trust in what they see and in what they believe they can do. This is no different. They believe they are going to get Obama out and put Romney in and all will be okay but this is not true. Obama will have a higher trump card than Romney. Whatever hand Romney plays Obama, by hook or crook, will come up with a higher point hand and win the game. This will cause destruction and death in the land
What about the rapture, Lord? I know we can’t know the day or time. What do you have to say?
The rapture is right around the corner. The people have been warned and better be ready. So few are ready, though. They shun the message and fight it because they don’t want to change their lifestyle to accommodate for the rapture.
What is going to happen when the Bride is removed from the earth in the rapture?
There will be sudden destruction, a nuclear event, a solicited one will occur in the U.S. at the time of the rapture. This is what will elicit the rapture. I will not allow my Bride to be radiated or destroyed. She is Mine. I paid a high price on the cross for her and laid down my life for her. I will not allow evil men and an evil system to harm her in any way.
What will this mean for those left behind?
Those left behind will be the sorriest people on this earth. There will be great moans and groans and weeping sweeping across the earth. The earth will be in ruins because of multiple nuclear reactions across the globe, not only in the U.S. but all across the globe. The people will realize something very evil has happened. Marshall Law will be ushered in quickly to control the people because of widespread looting, robbery, and crime. People will be attacked and robbed on the streets, in their yards and in their homes. No one will be safe. There will be widespread hunger and lack of drinking water. People will become desperate and like wild animals. The world has never seen the evil that will be unleashed when the Bride is taken.
Is there a way for those left behind to be saved?
Yes, they must profess their faith in Me to authorities and refuse the RFID health care chip in their hand or forehead. They will then be arrested, tortured in FEMA camps and beheaded. These children will arrive in heaven in glory for they refused

the mark of the beast, the health care chip. I will give them each a crown with jewels for their martyrdom.[/size]
[b]
Verses I am including to go with the Lord’s words:
1 Thes. 5:1-3 NKJV ‘But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. For when they say, "Peace and safety!" then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.’
Prov. 28:26 NIV “Those who trust in themselves are fools, but those who walk in wisdom are kept safe.”
Mark 13:32-33 NIV "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come.
Revelation 20:4 NIV “I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands.[/b]

This was posted on September 14 2012 6:47 by grace5 on nairaland e-fellowship thread.

He that has an ear let him hear what the Lord says.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by truthislight: 2:33am On Nov 08, 2012
musKeeto:
Lol.. thank God say na English name.. imagine if dem say call am Akpos...
na Akposia d girl for answer... hehehe.. grin
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by mbaemeka(m): 2:49am On Nov 08, 2012
Richy.:
when I read this, the story that came to my mind was Jonah in the Bible. he Prophesied that Nineveh will be destroyed within 40 days. yes but what he said did not happen. then he was angry with God for making him look like a liar and for God changing his mind so fast.he was angry because he heard clearly from God concerning the doom that was about to happen to that city,even though the king of that city repented,i still believe that there are some people in that city who was not bordered if the city was destroyed or not because we are all human.
let us not be quick to tag this man a false prophet because no one knows what happened between the space of time Pat heard from God and the Election day.If God can reverse his word within 40 days for Nineveh,I guess he can do any thing.Assuming Jonah was in our time where there are so many Journalist he would have been called a false prophet.I still believe that People that do not believe in God in Nineveh in those days called him false prophet but it was not recorded because we are human.

this is everything I wanted to say.

Bro Jo, you have done your part. You have to understand that some peoples mission in life is to kill for God. Theyre the 007's of christianity. Pat Robertson asked christians to pray concerning the elections. He also asked them to vote for whichever candidates party or ideologies have biblical backings. If God allowed President Obama to win then so be it. Thats how it was willed. It doesnt make Pat false!
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 08, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Looking for evidence was the proper thing to do and saying that I realised that Pat Robertson was saying "If" Mitt Romney wins. When Benny Hinn pressed him for the reason for his assurance Pat then said that the Lord told him so flipantly. Notice that he laughed everytime he said so and that to me means that he was not serious or that he was being frivolous which is not a good thing especially when you know that the world is watching.

We don't even need to go far to know the result of the election. grace5 on the nairaland e-fellowship thread posted the result on page 29 on 14th Sept. and I doubt many so called Christians even visit that thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/588700/nairaland-christian-e-fellowship-season-2/29

14th of sept? Many of us called the election for Obama as far back as during the republican primaries. Only a completely blind bat didnt see that Obama would win hands down just by taking a look at each candidate's route to the magic 270 EV along with the state by state polling data. Grace5 didnt tell us anything we didnt already know... apart from the blatant falsehoods in his claims.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:49am On Nov 08, 2012
davidylan:

14th of sept? Many of us called the election for Obama as far back as during the republican primaries. Only a completely blind bat didnt see that Obama would win hands down just by taking a look at each candidate's route to the magic 270 EV along with the state by state polling data. Grace5 didnt tell us anything we didnt already know... apart from the blatant falsehoods in his claims.

That prophecy was received before the 14th you mentioned which doesn't detract from the fact that it was accurate and even more. The prophecy went further than the election and gave details of what would happen during the rapture and if you read further He referred to the RFID chips that you fail to see in the horizon. You can go ahead and call Jesus Christ all sorts of names, on the "last day" only true believers will be raptured.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 08, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

That prophecy was received before the 14th you mentioned which doesn't detract from the fact that it was accurate and even more. The prophecy went further than the election and gave details of what would happen during the rapture and if you read further He referred to the RFID chips that you fail to see in the horizon. You can go ahead and call Jesus Christ all sorts of names, on the "last day" only true believers will be raptured.

1. Nate Silver, a liberal poster, got the presidential results correct in ALL 50 states. I have a low tolerance for nigerians and their endless "prophecies" that are nothing but a rehash of what is popular thought.

2. The "details" you say the "prophecy" gave of what would happen during the rapture are not new... please look into the book of revelations. Only the blind need a "prophecy" to provide details that brother John provided for free and without so much spiritual arrogance.

3. The RFID chip again is prophesied in the book of revelations, next?

4. Again more nonsense about the health care RFID chip. No such chip exists in the healthcare law which is simply an expansion of private healthcare insurance with additional government rules.

5. and FEMA concentration camps? About time you gullible mental midgets stopped parroting debunked rightwing propaganda.

6. In the tribulation, those who will persecute the elect would be men and women like you... overzealous, my-way-or-the-highway, propaganda-spewing, religious demagogues.

Dont these false christians get tired of their false doctrines?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun / Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot / Pastor Augustina Drumgbe 'Oyegeyege' Dies During Child Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.