Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? (19183 Views)

The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe / Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted / The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by mkoabiola: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2012
oluking: yeah could remember what i once said to an ex way back.I told her that her kini don slack that i could not feel her again...
Lol
Ds is d funniest.
I knw she won't give u d slack kini again.?abi wetin b her reaction?
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by mkoabiola: 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
ijeoma evan: My Fiance told me some weeks ago that my pussy is too wide!!!!! Who on earth says such to his fiance?? Am still shocked
Lol
Sorrrry.
Kpele ooooooo.
U wud av ask hm y dd he say so?
Bt d guy mis yarn bg time.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Catchfire1: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2012
Darling, does it hurt when you pee too? cry
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by eunisam: 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by candieangel12(f): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2012
Got into an argument with my boyfriend n I called him abitch n said that I pretended 2 love him.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44: Viewing this topic: mukina2
Muki is viewing, front page straight
Lolzz mukina ehh
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
aguiyi: you are too dull on bed angry angry

That one alone is enough to kill her
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by swtcharissa(f): 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
I saw a 'fine' burial programme and told my hubby 'it wud b so befitting for his fathers burial...meanwhile d father is sooo alive n still healthy...till tmrw I regret dat statement

My hubby warned life out of me,,
Did not even knw wat I was tinking

1 Like

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
nne3870: I told him i was no longer interestd in our rltnshp thinking he would pet me and apologize 4 what he did,surprisingly he took it seriously and broke up with me... Now i have learnt not to use the word foolishly.
Serves you daaaaamn right
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
swtcharissa: I saw a 'fine' burial programme and told my hubby 'it wud b so befitting for his fathers burial...meanwhile d father is sooo alive n still healthy...till tmrw I regret dat statement

That was way to expensive or where you doped?
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
swtcharissa: I saw a 'fine' burial programme and told my hubby 'it wud b so befitting for his fathers burial...meanwhile d father is sooo alive n still healthy...till tmrw I regret dat statement

That was way too expensive or where you doped?
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by kissCleo: 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2012
friendl: I regretted telling my wife she wasn't productive because for like five years,she was jobless,and you know women with their bad mouth,uptil now I still feel bad,to the glory of GOD now she has a very good paying job with a company car and a driver,even if I know she doesn't talk about it,I still feel bad

U c yourself?
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Repeeny: 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44: I called her Ice queen. In fact I saved her phone number with it and when she saw it, she laughed her head off.

Oh yeah I don't regret it
grin
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by chronique(m): 11:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
She cooked for us & didnt clean the fish properly(put the fish with the gills n dirt,in the food). As soon as I tasted the food,I felt it that the fish wasnt properly cleaned. Opened the side of the gill & saw the whole thing... I lost appetite in the food & while tryn to correct her,she started getting defensive. Then I got angry & asked her: "Is that how you pple eat fish dirt in ur house? Or is that how ur mum cooks it for ur dad?". She felt very bad & I wasnt happy later. I'd blasted her due to anger. I later apologised but she neva forgot. She recited it everytime we quarelled.

1 Like

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
yuzedo: Yuzedo: "I will not bought you Richard Card!"
Shollypopz: "Then you must dead!"

She didn't gimme punny for seven (9) days. cry cry cry I almost dead true true! angry angry angry
Gold-digger! undecided
Who is a gold-digger?? This time, no punny for one year!! angry angry
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by nnekaela(f): 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]buhahahhhhhaha
Shollypopz:
chucky234: Chei that babe just kool down dada your hair to hardcore dreadlocks sotey you graduate from mumu to maga.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2012
Suljosh: My case is different, my babe jst broke up wit me b cuz she met some 1. Its killing me, am crying my self out, n i need help
Can u afford to buy soap? undecided
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by chucky234(m): 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2012
Shollypopz:
You fit try am,na play you dey jare
Open that punny make him enter go swim joor

2 Likes

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
i told him shut up on several occasions.i also told him dat he shld try tinkin straight
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Rosebela(f): 12:09am On Nov 09, 2012
Opoki: I told her her sister is a good cook and better than her in the presence of her sister and her mom, i suffer for almost 6weeks before i take my place bck in d bedroom. I never knew there are mosiquito in the sitting room before.
Good for you

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Kemmy210(f): 12:35am On Nov 09, 2012
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 09, 2012
chucky234: You fit try am,na play you dey jare
Open that punny make him enter go swim joor
He knows I don't play
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
He knows I don't play
If he's smart enough he will convince you to open it.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 09, 2012
all4naija: If he's smart enough he will convince you to open it.
I'm known to outsmart all, cool I'm sure he's no different
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
I'm known to outsmart all, cool I'm sure he's no different
He will only give you what you like to have what he wants! Smart guys do that to smart girls all the time
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by emmabest2000(m): 2:14am On Nov 09, 2012
can someone tells me the full meaning of LMAO pls
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 09, 2012
emma_best2000: can someone tells me the full meaning of LMAO pls
Laughing My Azz Off
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by toluleke(m): 2:27am On Nov 09, 2012
rmbad teln ha afta misbehavin r u so jobless or dnt av a sense 4 beta fins.mehn she cool straight and din't eva cal again,me no send and nt regretn buh she cried dat i din't rily value ha.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by casimirchocho(m): 2:58am On Nov 09, 2012
Mine wasn't a word, but an action......She got me really pissed off,....then I deleted her from my BB contact....na 4days straight I use take beg her......lol
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by obowunmi(m): 3:38am On Nov 09, 2012
I told her that her breath smelt like the pit latrine. Indeed it does.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Bamz(m): 7:58am On Nov 09, 2012
pweeryambre: Once I was having a heated argurement with my man, and he was abt to give me a final warning as usuall, and I cut him off by saying a big "Whatever!.. He paused and gave me dis look dat says he want to kill me immediately,, I ran out of d room without lookin bak and came bak quickly to peep and he was still lookin at d door, I ran out again and enterd d room on my knees apologizing.. He hates to be rudely interupted wen talking..

Awww cute.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Bamz(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2012
adonisyung: W0w first time my p0st made fr0nt page and 122 pOsts S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴͡​ far...

U jus upped ur game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? / JJC Skillz Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday / [VIDEO] Watch The Baikoko Dance That Was Banned In Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.